Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil 2 remake talk...
Today at 1:39 am by White Rock

» Resident Evil 6 (The Final Chapter)
Fri Jan 19, 2018 6:11 am by Ghost Leader

» Your thoughts on the "Not a Hero" and "End of Zoe" DLC!
Thu Jan 18, 2018 2:39 am by White Rock

» BAD NEWS
Fri Dec 15, 2017 3:43 am by White Rock

» Complete Series Playthrough Guide
Fri Dec 15, 2017 3:33 am by White Rock

» Thoughts on the RE Anderson Movies
Fri Dec 15, 2017 3:27 am by White Rock

» Biohaze has moderators that aren't the full shilling...
Fri Dec 15, 2017 3:16 am by White Rock

» Resident Evil 2: Survivors (Out Now)
Fri Dec 08, 2017 1:23 pm by DeathShadows

» What has happen??
Thu Dec 07, 2017 7:50 am by Bulls-3ye

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
White Rock

Bulls-3ye

Ghost Leader

Share | 

Today I jump into Raccoon City for the first time! (Resident Evil 2, Blind Playthrough)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Gimme Dopamine
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen

PostSubject: Re: Today I jump into Raccoon City for the first time! (Resident Evil 2, Blind Playthrough)   Thu Nov 03, 2016 2:51 pm

PWNERX wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:
PWNERX wrote:
Given that she's a 1990's pre-teen (born on/around 1986), her being brave is a default character trait.
Claire was 19 when RE2 happened. A pre-teen is someone who's around 10-12.

Sherry, ya dolt!

Usually Ghost Leader is the one correcting PWNERX; feels weird to be the other way round Razz

Yo, Claire is only 19? Jesus, how brave are the young people in this universe? :O
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PWNERX
Spec Ops
Spec Ops

Playstation Network PWNER-XIII
Steam : pwner_xiii

PostSubject: Re: Today I jump into Raccoon City for the first time! (Resident Evil 2, Blind Playthrough)   Thu Nov 03, 2016 6:02 pm

Gimme Dopamine wrote:
PWNERX wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:
PWNERX wrote:
Given that she's a 1990's pre-teen (born on/around 1986), her being brave is a default character trait.
Claire was 19 when RE2 happened. A pre-teen is someone who's around 10-12.

Sherry, ya dolt!

Usually Ghost Leader is the one correcting PWNERX; feels weird to be the other way round Razz

Yo, Claire is only 19? Jesus, how brave are the young people in this universe? :O

Consider this: Jill was supposed to have been in the Delta Force.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://Isacwill_96@yahoo.com
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Today I jump into Raccoon City for the first time! (Resident Evil 2, Blind Playthrough)   Thu Nov 03, 2016 7:08 pm

Oh, I'm still right, because when I'm right, I'm right on such a level that it cancels out every (rarer than a unicorn) instance of when I'm wrong.

PerseusRad wrote:
There are Fireworks outside, but I can't see them very well.

then go outside.

thats crazy talk
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gimme Dopamine
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen

PostSubject: Re: Today I jump into Raccoon City for the first time! (Resident Evil 2, Blind Playthrough)   Tue Nov 08, 2016 1:22 pm

PWNERX wrote:

I don't know what this means xD

Ghost Leader wrote:
Oh, I'm still right, because when I'm right, I'm right on such a level that it cancels out every (rarer than a unicorn) instance of when I'm wrong.

You know, I think this response is actually redeeming. Touche Smile

Part 6:

"The Chief's Secret!: We find out what the Chief of Police has been hiding..."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Today I jump into Raccoon City for the first time! (Resident Evil 2, Blind Playthrough)   Tue Nov 08, 2016 3:21 pm

Gimme Dopamine wrote:
PWNERX wrote:

I don't know what this means xD
Delta Force is a black ops unit in the US Army.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Delta_Force

But it's not actually her gender which renders that backstory ridiculously implausible (Delta has been rumored to use female operators since the 80s), she's just too young. Though the unit has a relatively young minimum age requirement and even occasionally recruits openly, on average it takes around 10-12 years of experience in the Special Operations community to get "noticed" by Delta.

Don't ask how I know this. Trust me, it's better for us all that way.

PerseusRad wrote:

then go outside.

thats crazy talk
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheBatMan
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen

PostSubject: Re: Today I jump into Raccoon City for the first time! (Resident Evil 2, Blind Playthrough)   Tue Nov 08, 2016 3:31 pm

Jill was never in Delta Force, she just got selected to take part in an experimental training program for Delta recruits which included females. This was how she later got into STARS. Only Chris knows about Jill's history with this program, but she won't reveal the details, even to him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Today I jump into Raccoon City for the first time! (Resident Evil 2, Blind Playthrough)   Tue Nov 08, 2016 6:36 pm

TheBatMan wrote:
Jill was never in Delta Force, she just got selected to take part in an experimental training program for Delta recruits which included females. This was how she later got into STARS. Only Chris knows about Jill's history with this program, but she won't reveal the details, even to him.
Your measly attempt to cover up Capcom's thoughtless writing disappoints me.

PerseusRad wrote:

then go outside.

thats crazy talk
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pau Diaz
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen

PostSubject: Re: Today I jump into Raccoon City for the first time! (Resident Evil 2, Blind Playthrough)   Tue Nov 15, 2016 7:12 am

Have you noticed how the zombies lunge for you during your walkthrough? They do that if you fire at them from mid-range. The only way to avoid it is to move to the side just as they begin to perform the attack. It caught me off guard so many times when I played the game.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gimme Dopamine
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen

PostSubject: Re: Today I jump into Raccoon City for the first time! (Resident Evil 2, Blind Playthrough)   Tue Nov 22, 2016 5:09 pm

Pau Diaz wrote:
Have you noticed how the zombies lunge for you during your walkthrough? They do that if you fire at them from mid-range. The only way to avoid it is to move to the side just as they begin to perform the attack. It caught me off guard so many times when I played the game.

Thanks for the tip dude! I'll try that out ASAP.

Part 7: "We Gotta Save Sherry: Sherry goes missing and the truth, behind her kidnapper, is revealed."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
PWNERX
Spec Ops
Spec Ops

PostSubject: Re: Today I jump into Raccoon City for the first time! (Resident Evil 2, Blind Playthrough)   Thu Dec 08, 2016 9:22 am

I've got the strange feeling we won't be seeing another video on here for quite a while...
Back to top Go down
Gimme Dopamine
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen

PostSubject: Re: Today I jump into Raccoon City for the first time! (Resident Evil 2, Blind Playthrough)   Mon Dec 12, 2016 7:47 am

PWNERX wrote:
I've got the strange feeling we won't be seeing another video on here for quite a while...

Is that because I haven't posted in a while OR because the URL has changed? Either way, here's a big episode:

Part 8: "The Race Against the Embryo: We find Sherry who seems to be safe and sound, except from being impregnated by her Father... The race to save Sherry is on!"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
PWNERX
Spec Ops
Spec Ops

PostSubject: Re: Today I jump into Raccoon City for the first time! (Resident Evil 2, Blind Playthrough)   Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:22 am

Cue the creepy Virus-induced tentacle incest...

Das nasty.
Back to top Go down
Gimme Dopamine
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen

PostSubject: Re: Today I jump into Raccoon City for the first time! (Resident Evil 2, Blind Playthrough)   Tue Dec 20, 2016 6:26 pm

PWNERX wrote:
Cue the creepy Virus-induced tentacle incest...

Das nasty.

LMAO! It really is a weird thing... I'm glad they didn't show the actual scene D:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gimme Dopamine
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen

PostSubject: Re: Today I jump into Raccoon City for the first time! (Resident Evil 2, Blind Playthrough)   Tue Dec 20, 2016 6:27 pm

Part 9: "Journey to the True End [Leon B]: Things feel the same, but also kind of different (as we step into the story in Leon's shoes). The developers have found ways to make the same places feel fresh!"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gimme Dopamine
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen

PostSubject: Re: Today I jump into Raccoon City for the first time! (Resident Evil 2, Blind Playthrough)   Wed Jan 25, 2017 5:10 pm

It has been so long, but here is Part 10:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gimme Dopamine
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen

PostSubject: Re: Today I jump into Raccoon City for the first time! (Resident Evil 2, Blind Playthrough)   Mon Mar 06, 2017 5:20 am

Part 11:

I'm so inconsistent, as of late, but I hope you can enjoy this new episode regardless.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gimme Dopamine
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen

PostSubject: Re: Today I jump into Raccoon City for the first time! (Resident Evil 2, Blind Playthrough)   Mon Apr 03, 2017 1:44 am

Here is the final episode:

I recorded 3 and a half hours of Resident Evil 2, completing the game. I had a blast but it turns out that the game audio didn't record. So I put together the most important 40 minutes. I hope you can still enjoy this final RE2 episode. See you next week for RE3 Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Today I jump into Raccoon City for the first time! (Resident Evil 2, Blind Playthrough)   

Back to top Go down

Today I jump into Raccoon City for the first time! (Resident Evil 2, Blind Playthrough)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2