HomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» BAD NEWS
Yesterday at 9:46 am by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 2: Survivors [Tech Demo]
Yesterday at 5:19 am by DeathShadows

» What has happen??
Wed Nov 15, 2017 3:11 am by White Rock

» At last: "Not a Hero" and "End of Zoe" will be released this December!
Mon Nov 06, 2017 3:29 am by White Rock

» Biohaze has moderators that aren't the full shilling...
Tue Oct 31, 2017 4:10 am by White Rock

» Resident Evil Discord
Thu Oct 19, 2017 6:13 pm by PWNERX

» Greetings from Hell
Tue Oct 17, 2017 11:57 am by Ghost Leader

» Thoughts on the RE Anderson Movies
Fri Oct 06, 2017 3:06 pm by PWNERX

» Any Mad Max fans?
Fri Sep 29, 2017 5:24 am by Bulls-3ye

Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
White Rock
 
Ghost Leader
 
DeathShadows
 
PWNERX
 

Share | 
 

 Helloooooo Nurse!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Yakko_Warner
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
avatar

Posts : 11
Join date : 2016-06-28
Age : 27
Location : Water Tower

PostSubject: Helloooooo Nurse!   Tue Jun 28, 2016 3:43 am

How ya doing eveybody! It's great being out of that water tower again...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
avatar

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction
Posts : 12900
Join date : 2009-09-14
Age : 27
Location : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Helloooooo Nurse!   Tue Jun 28, 2016 3:51 am

Welcome to the forums! Try not to break anything.

_________________
~The Weapon of Mass Distraction~

COMMUNITY:
Resident Evil Forums Facebook: [link]
Resident Evil Forums Steam Group: [link]
Come check my Let's Plays: [link]

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://colmillos.deviantart.com/
Yakko_Warner
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
avatar

Posts : 11
Join date : 2016-06-28
Age : 27
Location : Water Tower

PostSubject: Re: Helloooooo Nurse!   Tue Jun 28, 2016 3:52 am

Can't promise you that, but I'll try not to.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 4463
Join date : 2008-12-20
Age : 34
Location : Rockfort Hills, Los Santos

PostSubject: Re: Helloooooo Nurse!   Tue Jun 28, 2016 4:51 am

There's one unwritten rule around here: I'm always right, even when I'm wrong.

_________________
PerseusRad wrote:
halestride wrote:

PerseusRad wrote:
There are Fireworks outside, but I can't see them very well.

then go outside.

thats crazy talk
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PWNERX
Spec Ops
Spec Ops
avatar

Playstation Network PWNER-XIII
Steam : pwner_xiii
Posts : 2126
Join date : 2013-01-04
Age : 21
Location : On the Edge of Reality

PostSubject: Re: Helloooooo Nurse!   Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:00 am

Trying to explain rules to a Warner Brother is like teaching a limbless man to type.







And how exactly did a Warner Brother find his way HERE?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://Isacwill_96@yahoo.com
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
avatar

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction
Posts : 12900
Join date : 2009-09-14
Age : 27
Location : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Helloooooo Nurse!   Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:59 am

They must have had at least one water tower in Raccoon. I think they might be interchangeable.

_________________
~The Weapon of Mass Distraction~

COMMUNITY:
Resident Evil Forums Facebook: [link]
Resident Evil Forums Steam Group: [link]
Come check my Let's Plays: [link]

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://colmillos.deviantart.com/
TerraSavior
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
avatar

Posts : 107
Join date : 2015-10-16
Location : Wherever Bio-Terrorism strikes

PostSubject: Re: Helloooooo Nurse!   Tue Jun 28, 2016 8:25 pm

This is very interesting, welcome to the forum ^^ I'm assuming Wacco and Dot are still trapped in the tower?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bulls-3ye
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
avatar

Playstation Network Bulls-3ye_86
Posts : 140
Join date : 2014-09-18
Age : 31
Location : The Great White North

PostSubject: Re: Helloooooo Nurse!   Tue Jun 28, 2016 11:48 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
They must have had at least one water tower in Raccoon. I think they might be interchangeable.

Pretty sure there is (or was) one on top of the RPD building. Oh and welcome to the forum Yakko.

P.S. Pinky and The Brain were way funnier. That's right i said it!, but we were all thinking it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yakko_Warner
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
avatar

Posts : 11
Join date : 2016-06-28
Age : 27
Location : Water Tower

PostSubject: Re: Helloooooo Nurse!   Wed Jun 29, 2016 1:10 am

TerraSavior wrote:
This is very interesting, welcome to the forum ^^ I'm assuming Wacco and Dot are still trapped in the tower?
Yeah, they're still stuck in it..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
avatar

Playstation Network RebelliousQueen
Steam : BlindedByVengeance
Posts : 2954
Join date : 2012-02-21
Age : 25
Location : Manila, Philippines

PostSubject: Re: Helloooooo Nurse!   Mon Jul 04, 2016 5:05 pm

Ghost Leader wrote:
There's one unwritten rule around here: I'm always right, even when I'm wrong.
Hello there welcome to our lovely forums. Don't mind this dude he is very charming for the fact that he is always right. But the truth is he always wrong. lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 4463
Join date : 2008-12-20
Age : 34
Location : Rockfort Hills, Los Santos

PostSubject: Re: Helloooooo Nurse!   Mon Jul 04, 2016 6:06 pm

RebelliousQueen wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:
There's one unwritten rule around here: I'm always right, even when I'm wrong.
Hello there welcome to our lovely forums. Don't mind this dude he is very charming for the fact that he is always right. But the truth is he always wrong. lol!
But I'm still right! king

_________________
PerseusRad wrote:
halestride wrote:

PerseusRad wrote:
There are Fireworks outside, but I can't see them very well.

then go outside.

thats crazy talk
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yakko_Warner
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
avatar

Posts : 11
Join date : 2016-06-28
Age : 27
Location : Water Tower

PostSubject: Re: Helloooooo Nurse!   Fri Jul 08, 2016 1:37 am

Ghost Leader wrote:
RebelliousQueen wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:
There's one unwritten rule around here: I'm always right, even when I'm wrong.
Hello there welcome to our lovely forums. Don't mind this dude he is very charming for the fact that he is always right. But the truth is he always wrong. lol!
But I'm still right! king
I don't know about that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PWNERX
Spec Ops
Spec Ops
avatar

Playstation Network PWNER-XIII
Steam : pwner_xiii
Posts : 2126
Join date : 2013-01-04
Age : 21
Location : On the Edge of Reality

PostSubject: Re: Helloooooo Nurse!   Fri Jul 08, 2016 9:28 am

Yakko_Warner wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:
RebelliousQueen wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:
There's one unwritten rule around here: I'm always right, even when I'm wrong.
Hello there welcome to our lovely forums. Don't mind this dude he is very charming for the fact that he is always right. But the truth is he always wrong. lol!
But I'm still right! king
I don't know about that.

Somebody someplace, somewhere, sometime, will be trolled. Soon...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://Isacwill_96@yahoo.com
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 4463
Join date : 2008-12-20
Age : 34
Location : Rockfort Hills, Los Santos

PostSubject: Re: Helloooooo Nurse!   Fri Jul 08, 2016 10:14 pm

And trolled haaaaard...

BTW, tell Dot I had a lot of fun with her last night.

_________________
PerseusRad wrote:
halestride wrote:

PerseusRad wrote:
There are Fireworks outside, but I can't see them very well.

then go outside.

thats crazy talk
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PWNERX
Spec Ops
Spec Ops
avatar

Playstation Network PWNER-XIII
Steam : pwner_xiii
Posts : 2126
Join date : 2013-01-04
Age : 21
Location : On the Edge of Reality

PostSubject: Re: Helloooooo Nurse!   Sat Jul 09, 2016 8:01 am

Ghost Leader wrote:
And trolled haaaaard...

BTW, tell Dot I had a lot of fun with her last night.



O rly
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://Isacwill_96@yahoo.com
White Rock
R.P.D. Officer
R.P.D. Officer


Posts : 404
Join date : 2008-12-21

PostSubject: Re: Helloooooo Nurse!   Wed Jul 13, 2016 8:58 am

Yakko_Warner, welcome to the message boards.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yakko_Warner
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
avatar

Posts : 11
Join date : 2016-06-28
Age : 27
Location : Water Tower

PostSubject: Re: Helloooooo Nurse!   Mon Aug 01, 2016 3:54 am

Right about now, funk soul brotha!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Helloooooo Nurse!   

Back to top Go down
 
Helloooooo Nurse!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» wet nurse in Eastern PA
» 4th baby due - medically unable to nurse, live in Raleigh area
» Wet Nurse for myself in Atl Area
» WANTED: Wet Nurse / Nanny in DFW
» Wet Nurse & Nanny

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Important Announcements :: Introductions-
Jump to: