HomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Discord
Yesterday at 1:18 pm by KobaltZero

» At last: "Not a Hero" and "End of Zoe" will be released this December!
Yesterday at 7:44 am by Mass Distraction

» What has happen??
Yesterday at 7:42 am by Mass Distraction

» Greetings from Hell
Tue Oct 17, 2017 11:57 am by Ghost Leader

» Thoughts on the RE Anderson Movies
Mon Oct 16, 2017 5:32 pm by Hell Demon

» What makes Resident Evil for you?
Mon Oct 16, 2017 5:29 pm by Hell Demon

» Section Rules
Mon Oct 16, 2017 5:25 pm by Hell Demon

» What do you guys do in your spare time?
Mon Oct 16, 2017 5:21 pm by Hell Demon

» PWNERX Does Youtube
Mon Oct 16, 2017 5:15 pm by Hell Demon

Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
Hell Demon
 
Ghost Leader
 
Mass Distraction
 
PWNERX
 
KobaltZero
 
White Rock
 
Bulls-3ye
 

Share | 
 

 Banned Members

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
S.Winters
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
avatar

Posts : 1013
Join date : 2011-10-01
Age : 25
Location : Red Oak, Texas

PostSubject: Banned Members   Wed Jul 08, 2015 1:46 am

After looking though my old threads, I realize that there were actually some people who were better off banned.

Like Phoenix

I found a lot of his old assholeish posts, and god, I was glad he was actually banned in the end. Despite my kindness trying to get the admins to give him several chances to be better.

I was a way different person back then.

Who remembers Rawrgod? Was that how his name was spelled? That creep.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PWNERX
Spec Ops
Spec Ops
avatar

Playstation Network PWNER-XIII
Steam : pwner_xiii
Posts : 2121
Join date : 2013-01-04
Age : 21
Location : On the Edge of Reality

PostSubject: Re: Banned Members   Wed Jul 08, 2015 5:46 am

My warning point bar is nonexistent, which is likely a good thing. I'm too hilarious to ban.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://Isacwill_96@yahoo.com
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
S.Winters
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
avatar

Posts : 1013
Join date : 2011-10-01
Age : 25
Location : Red Oak, Texas

PostSubject: Re: Banned Members   Wed Jul 08, 2015 7:30 pm

MSR wrote:
S.Winters wrote:
After looking though my old threads, I realize that there were actually some people who were better off banned.

Like Phoenix

I found a lot of his old assholeish posts, and god, I was glad he was actually banned in the end. Despite my kindness trying to get the admins to give him several chances to be better.

I was a way different person back then.

Who remembers Rawrgod? Was that how his name was spelled? That creep.

Way different as in you've changed a lot?

Regarding rawrgod, well Teh_Spike spoke with rawrgod recently and found out he is now a eunik. Apparently all of his sophomoric hijinks led to testicular cancer leading to the amputation of his "family jewels". lets all take a moment for rawrgod...

Yes, I've changed a lot.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
S.Winters
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
avatar

Posts : 1013
Join date : 2011-10-01
Age : 25
Location : Red Oak, Texas

PostSubject: Re: Banned Members   Fri Jul 10, 2015 4:34 pm

MSR wrote:
S.Winters wrote:
MSR wrote:
S.Winters wrote:
After looking though my old threads, I realize that there were actually some people who were better off banned.

Like Phoenix

I found a lot of his old assholeish posts, and god, I was glad he was actually banned in the end. Despite my kindness trying to get the admins to give him several chances to be better.

I was a way different person back then.

Who remembers Rawrgod? Was that how his name was spelled? That creep.

Way different as in you've changed a lot?

Regarding rawrgod, well Teh_Spike spoke with rawrgod recently and found out he is now a eunik. Apparently all of his sophomoric hijinks led to testicular cancer leading to the amputation of his "family jewels". lets all take a moment for rawrgod...

Yes, I've changed a lot.

Good

Teh Spike says we can all thank NiteKrawler for finally getting rid of that insect called Pheonix.

Thanks, Nite, wherever you may be.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
S.Winters
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
avatar

Posts : 1013
Join date : 2011-10-01
Age : 25
Location : Red Oak, Texas

PostSubject: Re: Banned Members   Sun Jul 12, 2015 1:02 am

MSR wrote:
S.Winters wrote:
MSR wrote:
S.Winters wrote:
MSR wrote:
S.Winters wrote:
After looking though my old threads, I realize that there were actually some people who were better off banned.

Like Phoenix

I found a lot of his old assholeish posts, and god, I was glad he was actually banned in the end. Despite my kindness trying to get the admins to give him several chances to be better.

I was a way different person back then.

Who remembers Rawrgod? Was that how his name was spelled? That creep.

Way different as in you've changed a lot?

Regarding rawrgod, well Teh_Spike spoke with rawrgod recently and found out he is now a eunik. Apparently all of his sophomoric hijinks led to testicular cancer leading to the amputation of his "family jewels". lets all take a moment for rawrgod...

Yes, I've changed a lot.

Good

Teh Spike says we can all thank NiteKrawler for finally getting rid of that insect called Pheonix.

Thanks, Nite, wherever you may be.

Of course Teh Spike had originally banned douchebag, and then Nite brought him back, then Later rebanned him, but at the end of the day, it was Nite that sent Pheonix back to the pits that spawned him on behalf of Teh Spike and REF, and that was a good deed.

Heh heh.. Let's just not go to much into detail about that. Ha ha..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
S.Winters
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
avatar

Posts : 1013
Join date : 2011-10-01
Age : 25
Location : Red Oak, Texas

PostSubject: Re: Banned Members   Mon Jul 13, 2015 1:44 pm

^-^; He's good wherever he ended up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
avatar

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction
Posts : 12900
Join date : 2009-09-14
Age : 27
Location : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Banned Members   Tue Jul 14, 2015 1:54 pm

PWNERX wrote:
My warning point bar is nonexistent, which is likely a good thing. I'm too hilarious to ban.

I almost feel tempted...

_________________
~The Weapon of Mass Distraction~

COMMUNITY:
Resident Evil Forums Facebook: [link]
Resident Evil Forums Steam Group: [link]
Come check my Let's Plays: [link]

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://colmillos.deviantart.com/
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
avatar

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction
Posts : 12900
Join date : 2009-09-14
Age : 27
Location : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Banned Members   Tue Jul 14, 2015 2:16 pm

MSR wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
PWNERX wrote:
My warning point bar is nonexistent, which is likely a good thing. I'm too hilarious to ban.

I almost feel tempted...

Speaking of, what's wrong with Teh Spike's warning bar..? It's showing up as a fails image icon...

Not showing up on my screen. It shouldn't either since it's an old relic, long forgotten.

_________________
~The Weapon of Mass Distraction~

COMMUNITY:
Resident Evil Forums Facebook: [link]
Resident Evil Forums Steam Group: [link]
Come check my Let's Plays: [link]

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://colmillos.deviantart.com/
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Banned Members   

Back to top Go down
 
Banned Members
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Banned members?
» Banned members
» Banned Terrorist Organizations in Canada
» Cigarettes banned from open display
» MP BANNED FROM PARLIAMENT FOR DRUNKEN BRAWL

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Others :: Off Topic-
Jump to: