HomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil 2 remake talk...
Today at 12:06 am by White Rock

» Resident Evil 6 (The Final Chapter)
Yesterday at 8:31 pm by Bulls-3ye

» Your thoughts on the "Not a Hero" and "End of Zoe" DLC!
Thu Jan 18, 2018 2:39 am by White Rock

» BAD NEWS
Fri Dec 15, 2017 3:43 am by White Rock

» Complete Series Playthrough Guide
Fri Dec 15, 2017 3:33 am by White Rock

» Thoughts on the RE Anderson Movies
Fri Dec 15, 2017 3:27 am by White Rock

» Biohaze has moderators that aren't the full shilling...
Fri Dec 15, 2017 3:16 am by White Rock

» Resident Evil 2: Survivors (Out Now)
Fri Dec 08, 2017 1:23 pm by DeathShadows

» What has happen??
Thu Dec 07, 2017 7:50 am by Bulls-3ye

Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
Bulls-3ye
 
White Rock
 
Ghost Leader
 
PWNERX
 

Share | 
 

 If Claire Came Back...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
TheSkinniMini1
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
avatar

Posts : 88
Join date : 2014-04-09

PostSubject: Re: If Claire Came Back...   Sat Apr 12, 2014 5:55 am

If Claire came back.....

I don't think it would be an odd thing at all. That is all.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 4468
Join date : 2008-12-20
Age : 34
Location : Rockfort Hills, Los Santos

PostSubject: Re: If Claire Came Back...   Sat Apr 12, 2014 9:18 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
You know GL, with your skills and knowledge I would looooove to play DayZ with ya.
DampRevil wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:
Protocol always counts, regardless of the circumstances.
True, but Leon seems like the kinda guy who will break protocol if he has to. I also believe Claire makes a reference to that in Degeneration, Chris comments about it in Resident Evil 6, and Leon purposely ignores Ingrid's request to evacuate the country in Damnation. That's 3 times that I can count where Leon has ignored protocol.
Kinda makes me wonder how he still has his job.
His experience surviving Raccoon City makes him a valuable asset.

TheSkinniMini1 wrote:
If Claire came back.....

I don't think it would be an odd thing at all. That is all.
No one is saying it would be.

_________________
PerseusRad wrote:
halestride wrote:

PerseusRad wrote:
There are Fireworks outside, but I can't see them very well.

then go outside.

thats crazy talk
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PWNERX
Spec Ops
Spec Ops
avatar

Playstation Network PWNER-XIII
Steam : pwner_xiii
Posts : 2133
Join date : 2013-01-04
Age : 21
Location : On the Edge of Reality

PostSubject: Re: If Claire Came Back...   Sat Apr 12, 2014 1:25 pm

Ghost Leader wrote:
PWNERX wrote:
An AR-15 with a suppressor, chambered for .22LR
I wouldn't go that small. I've heard of .22LR bouncing off just bare skin on occasion. You'd be better off sticking with .223/5.56x45mm, 5.45mm, or 7.62x39mm. I wouldn't put too much faith in suppressors, though. They really aren't as quiet as movies make them out to be.

We should really consider a stickied "Ask Ghost Leader about guns" thread. lol! 

Then .22 Magnum. Also, even though suppression may not be that damn quiet, at least zombies only go for what they hear/smell.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://Isacwill_96@yahoo.com
TheSkinniMini1
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
avatar

Posts : 88
Join date : 2014-04-09

PostSubject: Re: If Claire Came Back...   Sat Apr 12, 2014 1:43 pm

Ghost Leader wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
You know GL, with your skills and knowledge I would looooove to play DayZ with ya.
DampRevil wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:
Protocol always counts, regardless of the circumstances.
True, but Leon seems like the kinda guy who will break protocol if he has to. I also believe Claire makes a reference to that in Degeneration, Chris comments about it in Resident Evil 6, and Leon purposely ignores Ingrid's request to evacuate the country in Damnation. That's 3 times that I can count where Leon has ignored protocol.
Kinda makes me wonder how he still has his job.
His experience surviving Raccoon City makes him a valuable asset.

TheSkinniMini1 wrote:
If Claire came back.....

I don't think it would be an odd thing at all. That is all.
No one is saying it would be.
I didn't say that anyone did say that. I'm just giving my opinion here.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DampRevil
Cerberus
Cerberus
avatar

Playstation Network DampRevil
Posts : 325
Join date : 2013-11-14
Age : 23
Location : Florida

PostSubject: Re: If Claire Came Back...   Sat Apr 12, 2014 1:53 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:

Kinda makes me wonder how he still has his job.

Yeah, no kidding. He's to valuable, like Ghost Leader mentioned.

To go along with Claire's "odd" reappearance, I believe it wouldn't be odd, but surprising. I don't think much people expect Claire to show up in another canon Resident Evil game. I, however, believe Claire will be in Resident Evil 7 because of the fan outcry from Resident Evil 6.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 4468
Join date : 2008-12-20
Age : 34
Location : Rockfort Hills, Los Santos

PostSubject: Re: If Claire Came Back...   Mon Apr 14, 2014 7:36 am

PWNERX wrote:
Then .22 Magnum.
You'd still be better off with an intermediate cartridge that has better range, such as .223/5.56mm, 7.62x39mm, or 5.45mm. .22 Magnum is still essentially just a pistol cartridge.

Quote :
Also, even though suppression may not be that damn quiet, at least zombies only go for what they hear/smell.
Suppressor or not, you're still going to have that loud sonic crack that gets their attention.

_________________
PerseusRad wrote:
halestride wrote:

PerseusRad wrote:
There are Fireworks outside, but I can't see them very well.

then go outside.

thats crazy talk
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PWNERX
Spec Ops
Spec Ops
avatar

Playstation Network PWNER-XIII
Steam : pwner_xiii
Posts : 2133
Join date : 2013-01-04
Age : 21
Location : On the Edge of Reality

PostSubject: Re: If Claire Came Back...   Mon Apr 14, 2014 1:36 pm

Ghost Leader wrote:
PWNERX wrote:
Then .22 Magnum.
You'd still be better off with an intermediate cartridge that has better range, such as .223/5.56mm, 7.62x39mm, or 5.45mm. .22 Magnum is still essentially just a pistol cartridge.

Quote :
Also, even though suppression may not be that damn quiet, at least zombies only go for what they hear/smell.
Suppressor or not, you're still going to have that loud sonic crack that gets their attention.

One the suppression matter, it all depends on the ammunition. A UMP.45 uses the common .45 ACP round, so it'll be literally silenced. Honestly, you wouldn't be sniping zombies at long range because you'd be going for either too close or in the way zombies. Many smaller ammunitions won't make much noise through a suppressor, which is what I was getting at -

wait, wasn't this a topic about Claire?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://Isacwill_96@yahoo.com
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 4468
Join date : 2008-12-20
Age : 34
Location : Rockfort Hills, Los Santos

PostSubject: Re: If Claire Came Back...   Mon Apr 14, 2014 4:08 pm

PWNERX wrote:
One the suppression matter, it all depends on the ammunition. A UMP.45 uses the common .45 ACP round, so it'll be literally silenced.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=piD_5ZwqfTc

No, it won't.

Quote :
Honestly, you wouldn't be sniping zombies at long range because you'd be going for either too close or in the way zombies.
I didn't say anything about sniping. Pistol calibers are typically only effective within about ~20 yards, but even at that range one would still be better off with a rifle as their primary means of defense. Hence why military units and police tactical units mostly use assault rifles for CQB rather than pistol caliber SMGs.

Quote :
Many smaller ammunitions won't make much noise through a suppressor, which is what I was getting at -
No, you're quite wrong. For one thing, the size of a cartridge's projectile is irrelevant, it's its velocity that determines the decibel level of its report. For example, the .45 ACP that you mentioned is larger than 9mm, yet the former is subsonic while the latter is supersonic. In layman's terms, the bigger bullet is slower than the smaller one in this case. But any cartridge, regardless of its velocity, will make a racket even when suppressed. Suppressors don't do what Hollywood makes them out to do. Subsonic loads are a bit quieter than the more common supersonic ones, yes, but they're still not by any means silent.

_________________
PerseusRad wrote:
halestride wrote:

PerseusRad wrote:
There are Fireworks outside, but I can't see them very well.

then go outside.

thats crazy talk
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PWNERX
Spec Ops
Spec Ops
avatar

Playstation Network PWNER-XIII
Steam : pwner_xiii
Posts : 2133
Join date : 2013-01-04
Age : 21
Location : On the Edge of Reality

PostSubject: Re: If Claire Came Back...   Tue Apr 15, 2014 5:25 pm

Ghost Leader wrote:
PWNERX wrote:
One the suppression matter, it all depends on the ammunition. A UMP.45 uses the common .45 ACP round, so it'll be literally silenced.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=piD_5ZwqfTc

No, it won't.

Quote :
Honestly, you wouldn't be sniping zombies at long range because you'd be going for either too close or in the way zombies.
I didn't say anything about sniping. Pistol calibers are typically only effective within about ~20 yards, but even at that range one would still be better off with a rifle as their primary means of defense. Hence why military units and police tactical units mostly use assault rifles for CQB rather than pistol caliber SMGs.

Quote :
Many smaller ammunitions won't make much noise through a suppressor, which is what I was getting at -
No, you're quite wrong. For one thing, the size of a cartridge's projectile is irrelevant, it's its velocity that determines the decibel level of its report. For example, the .45 ACP that you mentioned is larger than 9mm, yet the former is subsonic while the latter is supersonic. In layman's terms, the bigger bullet is slower than the smaller one in this case. But any cartridge, regardless of its velocity, will make a racket even when suppressed. Suppressors don't do what Hollywood makes them out to do. Subsonic loads are a bit quieter than the more common supersonic ones, yes, but they're still not by any means silent.

Actually, despite the many mentions of Hollywood you get from me saying something isn't where I got my information. All my facts are from life...because, well, I honestly don't know. BUT, something I do know, my dad used to own a 9mm handgun, and that had some range. We took it out to a large field and shot at targets, and I am pretty sure his SIG (I think it was a SIG, it was a few years ago), and it had few problems hitting it's target. And silence doesn't mean not hearing it at all, when I say silenced, I mean REALLY hard to hear at a distance. Close, maybe. Away? Not as much.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://Isacwill_96@yahoo.com
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 4468
Join date : 2008-12-20
Age : 34
Location : Rockfort Hills, Los Santos

PostSubject: Re: If Claire Came Back...   Tue Apr 15, 2014 6:05 pm

PWNERX wrote:
All my facts are from life...because, well, I honestly don't know.
That doesn't really make sense.

Quote :
BUT, something I do know, my dad used to own a 9mm handgun, and that had some range. We took it out to a large field and shot at targets, and I am pretty sure his SIG (I think it was a SIG, it was a few years ago), and it had few problems hitting it's target.
And a rifle caliber would have few problems hitting its target at five times that range, assuming the shooter has the skill. I'm still not seeing what makes a pistol caliber better here.

Quote :
And silence doesn't mean not hearing it at all, when I say silenced, I mean REALLY hard to hear at a distance. Close, maybe. Away? Not as much.
The sonic crack is going to reverberate. Maybe a couple blocks away it won't be heard. Even half a block, depending on the velocity of the cartridge. But within that distance, it won't make much difference.

_________________
PerseusRad wrote:
halestride wrote:

PerseusRad wrote:
There are Fireworks outside, but I can't see them very well.

then go outside.

thats crazy talk
Back to top Go down
View user profile
10SecondTidy
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
avatar

Posts : 14
Join date : 2013-05-10

PostSubject: Re: If Claire Came Back...   Sun Apr 20, 2014 5:33 pm

I think Jake and Claire would make an interesting duo for RE7. A young, impulsive hard ass paired with a mature, quick witted (and HOT Razz) older chick! They also both have connections to Sherry, after all, and Claire desperately needs some loving! It's been far too long... She always seems to get paired with someone younger in all her appearances.. Sherry, Steve (though that age difference wasn't too big of a gap) and Ronnie.. so her being paired with Jake would be pretty interesting, I think.. I know she's taken a more peaceful route than the other main protagonists, but she could easily get caught up in an outbreak or something.. Perhaps she could be part of a relief group in the middle east and get's caught up in an outbreak far beyond what she had predicted and the majority of her team get's killed off? These sort of situations are always good for horror, which this game is supposed to be returning to, I hear and hope..

I sort of see Jake being the future of the series, given the fact that he's Wesker's son and a protagonist.. and on top of that he was in Ada's prologue.. the one that concludes RE6 in the middle east when he's saving that boy.. I'd like to see his character further develop as he struggles to deal with the stigma of his father and his uncle.. That could be very interesting to watch.. I'd love to see some of the mysterious Alex Wesker! Perhaps he's tied in with "the family?" and will reveal to Jake even more about his mysterious past and try to manipulate him or something?

As for other characters from the series appearing in the game.. Sherry would have a good chance, I think, if the two above were the male and female leads.. I would rather see her as a supporting character this time, though, because it would be boring to see her and Jake paired up as main protagonists again.. Chris, Jill and.... Barry could also make an appearance maybe? Perhaps they would have ties with Sherry?.. I wouldn't want them to be main characters either.. just supporting characters.. Perhaps a rescue mission! Maybe they'd always be grouped together and Claire/Jake would run in to them sometimes or perhaps only in the later stages of the game's campaign.. They've all had their own games in recent days, while Jake had to share his first game with several other co-leads and Claire hasn't been in a main game since Code Veronica!..

If Claire does have a role in RE7, it'd be nice to finally clear up what happened with Steve's remains once and for all.. I didn't particularly care for him that much, though he wasn't that bad in Darkside Chronicles.. It's been a long time since Code Veronica.. Perhaps Claire will find out that Steve is in fact gone for good or that he's been turned in to a monster and she'll have to put him out of his misery once and for all? It's been a long time since she had her romantic encounter with him and she's obviously dated other men and grown up a lot since then.. Perhaps she'll finally get the answer she needs, have an emotional moment and grow stronger from it or something.. maybe have a nervous breakdown after hearing about what happened to him after Albert Wesker captured him.. perhaps he was used as a test subject much like Lisa Trevor? This would give Claire even more reason to despise bio-terrorism and develop her character further.. It'd be interesting to see something really dark like that happen..

I think Claire and Jake could have some potentially funny and interesting chemistry.. Maybe she'll tease him at some point and ask him how he feels about Sherry and he'll get embarrassed lol..

I don't know.. this is sort of what I'd like to see out of RE7, anyway.. I wouldn't be surprised if the game did go in a direction similar to this, honestly!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ssplain
Zombie
Zombie
avatar

Steam : Splain
Posts : 731
Join date : 2013-06-18
Age : 28
Location : Birmingham AL

PostSubject: Re: If Claire Came Back...   Sun Apr 20, 2014 10:29 pm

Hmm, I actually have not considered Claire and Jake before. I do not care to see Jake, but regardless this is a scenario I have not even entertained until you mentioned it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://steam://openurl/https://www.youtube.com/user/jchandleyou
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 4468
Join date : 2008-12-20
Age : 34
Location : Rockfort Hills, Los Santos

PostSubject: Re: If Claire Came Back...   Sun Apr 20, 2014 11:22 pm

Claire and Jake... meet, survive some outbreak, and hook up. Claire gets knocked up and Chris' new niece or nephew is Wesker's grand baby. Epic drama ensues.


_________________
PerseusRad wrote:
halestride wrote:

PerseusRad wrote:
There are Fireworks outside, but I can't see them very well.

then go outside.

thats crazy talk
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DampRevil
Cerberus
Cerberus
avatar

Playstation Network DampRevil
Posts : 325
Join date : 2013-11-14
Age : 23
Location : Florida

PostSubject: Re: If Claire Came Back...   Mon Apr 21, 2014 12:27 am

I've definitely thought of Claire and Jake teaming up before, more than once actually. Sherry and Jake talk about Claire, so he already has a vague idea of who she is. Claire and Jake also have ties with Sherry, so the idea of them three possibly teaming up one day isn't that far-fetched. For awhile I actually thought that was going to be a storyline for Resident Evil 7.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
avatar

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction
Posts : 12901
Join date : 2009-09-14
Age : 27
Location : Finland

PostSubject: Re: If Claire Came Back...   Mon Apr 21, 2014 1:24 am

10SecondTidy wrote:
Ronnie

You mean Rani? I can't believe someone actually used the mistranslated name from RE6 Very Happy

_________________
~The Weapon of Mass Distraction~

COMMUNITY:
Resident Evil Forums Facebook: [link]
Resident Evil Forums Steam Group: [link]
Come check my Let's Plays: [link]

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://colmillos.deviantart.com/
10SecondTidy
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
avatar

Posts : 14
Join date : 2013-05-10

PostSubject: Re: If Claire Came Back...   Mon Apr 21, 2014 11:17 am

Ssplain wrote:
Hmm, I actually have not considered Claire and Jake before. I do not care to see Jake, but regardless this is a scenario I have not even entertained until you mentioned it.

Glad I was able to have shown you a new scenario :)Jake definitely wasn't my favorite character, but I think he could become more interesting through association with the great Claire Redfield and some well executed character development, etc.. I'm sort of neutral with him atm, personally..

Ghost Leader wrote:
Claire and Jake... meet, survive some outbreak, and hook up. Claire gets knocked up and Chris' new niece or nephew is Wesker's grand baby. Epic drama ensues.


*Needs popcorn*

DampRevil wrote:
I've definitely thought of Claire and Jake teaming up before, more than once actually. Sherry and Jake talk about Claire, so he already has a vague idea of who she is. Claire and Jake also have ties with Sherry, so the idea of them three possibly teaming up one day isn't that far-fetched. For awhile I actually thought that was going to be a storyline for Resident Evil 7.

Yeah, I enjoyed the subtle nods to Claire in RE6.. I hope it was foreshadowing.. The way I look at it, why include the neglected Claire in RE6, a game with so many protagonists and focus on Ada? Claire's been away for a while and needs to be in a game where she can get a lot of the limelight.. RE6 was too much of an experiment to include someone like Claire, but it was a descent way to introduce/reintroduce new series staples Sherry/Jake without having to shove them in our faces too much..

Mass Distraction wrote:
10SecondTidy wrote:
Ronnie

You mean Rani? I can't believe someone actually used the mistranslated name from RE6 Very Happy

Hahaha yeah that's what I meant! Razz I'll always remember the correct spelling now.. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Pau Diaz
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
avatar

Posts : 173
Join date : 2013-09-29
Age : 34
Location : Gerona, Spain

PostSubject: Re: If Claire Came Back...   Tue Jul 15, 2014 5:44 am

I wanted Claire to be a part of Resident Evil 6. I think in that game she'd have been a great addition. It certainly would have been nice to see her reunite with Sherry. I imagine the two of them could have done some catching up. Claire would've been able to use her past experience to great effect. It's a pity Capcom didn't think of that.

How do you think Claire and Sherry would have gotten along?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
avatar

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction
Posts : 12901
Join date : 2009-09-14
Age : 27
Location : Finland

PostSubject: Re: If Claire Came Back...   Tue Jul 15, 2014 6:08 am

Pau Diaz wrote:
How do you think Claire and Sherry would have gotten along?

Pretty well, I presume. It was mentioned in some of the files that they have kept in contact over the years.

_________________
~The Weapon of Mass Distraction~

COMMUNITY:
Resident Evil Forums Facebook: [link]
Resident Evil Forums Steam Group: [link]
Come check my Let's Plays: [link]

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://colmillos.deviantart.com/
Pau Diaz
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
avatar

Posts : 173
Join date : 2013-09-29
Age : 34
Location : Gerona, Spain

PostSubject: Re: If Claire Came Back...   Tue Jul 15, 2014 6:11 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
Pau Diaz wrote:
How do you think Claire and Sherry would have gotten along?

Pretty well, I presume. It was mentioned in some of the files that they have kept in contact over the years.

What kind of contact did they keep and which files are you referring to? I am thinking of writing my own Resident Evil story and including Claire and Sherry.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
avatar

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction
Posts : 12901
Join date : 2009-09-14
Age : 27
Location : Finland

PostSubject: Re: If Claire Came Back...   Tue Jul 15, 2014 6:44 am

Pau Diaz wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
Pau Diaz wrote:
How do you think Claire and Sherry would have gotten along?

Pretty well, I presume. It was mentioned in some of the files that they have kept in contact over the years.

What kind of contact did they keep and which files are you referring to? I am thinking of writing my own Resident Evil story and including Claire and Sherry.

Have you not read the game files? They kept in contact both in person and via e-mail. According to the files "her relationship with Leon and Claire since they saved her in Raccoon City has never changed" and that "Sherry and Claire both led very busy lives, but Sherry still made an effort to try and meet when their schedules allowed it." However, I am not sure if the meetings were something that happened only after Sherry was permitted her freedom from the government.

The second file said that "Sherry considered Claire to be her new mother after losing both her parents" but that is a mistranslation, since the original Japanese file states that "particularly, following the incident the kind Claire continued to support Sherry, who had grown up without any direct love from her parents, and Sherry came to put more trust in her than a blood relative." It seems that "Claire's influence on Sherry was big, and Sherry inherited her motherliness and tolerance", according to the file.

Here are the files I'm referring to:
Sherry Birkin
Sherry and the Raccoon City Incident

You can read some of the e-mails Sherry has sent Claire over the years at the bottom of the linked files. Do note that the one in the "Sherry and the Raccoon City Incident" file also has a translation error and "Ronny" is actually "Rani", likely referring to Rani Chawla from Degeneration. Click the "Translation" button on top of the file to see what was originally written.

_________________
~The Weapon of Mass Distraction~

COMMUNITY:
Resident Evil Forums Facebook: [link]
Resident Evil Forums Steam Group: [link]
Come check my Let's Plays: [link]

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://colmillos.deviantart.com/
Pau Diaz
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
avatar

Posts : 173
Join date : 2013-09-29
Age : 34
Location : Gerona, Spain

PostSubject: Re: If Claire Came Back...   Tue Jul 15, 2014 7:59 am

Okay, thanks for the info. I'll remember it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 4468
Join date : 2008-12-20
Age : 34
Location : Rockfort Hills, Los Santos

PostSubject: Re: If Claire Came Back...   Tue Jul 15, 2014 8:05 am

Edit: Never mind. Didn't read clearly.

_________________
PerseusRad wrote:
halestride wrote:

PerseusRad wrote:
There are Fireworks outside, but I can't see them very well.

then go outside.

thats crazy talk
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pau Diaz
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
avatar

Posts : 173
Join date : 2013-09-29
Age : 34
Location : Gerona, Spain

PostSubject: Re: If Claire Came Back...   Tue Jul 15, 2014 2:36 pm

Ghost Leader wrote:
Edit: Never mind. Didn't read clearly.

???
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: If Claire Came Back...   

Back to top Go down
 
If Claire Came Back...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Rhys Biggs - killed by his mother Claire Biggs & Paul Husband
» Balconing is back on the Baleares
» Gary Glitter - it's good to be back?
» Maybe sitting in the back of the Bus isn't a bad idea after all...
» Duke of Edinburgh back to his old self

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Resident Evil :: Resident Evil Discussion-
Jump to: