HomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» BAD NEWS
Yesterday at 9:46 am by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 2: Survivors [Tech Demo]
Yesterday at 5:19 am by DeathShadows

» What has happen??
Wed Nov 15, 2017 3:11 am by White Rock

» At last: "Not a Hero" and "End of Zoe" will be released this December!
Mon Nov 06, 2017 3:29 am by White Rock

» Biohaze has moderators that aren't the full shilling...
Tue Oct 31, 2017 4:10 am by White Rock

» Resident Evil Discord
Thu Oct 19, 2017 6:13 pm by PWNERX

» Greetings from Hell
Tue Oct 17, 2017 11:57 am by Ghost Leader

» Thoughts on the RE Anderson Movies
Fri Oct 06, 2017 3:06 pm by PWNERX

» Any Mad Max fans?
Fri Sep 29, 2017 5:24 am by Bulls-3ye

Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
White Rock
 
Ghost Leader
 
DeathShadows
 
PWNERX
 

Share | 
 

 Hello everyone

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ToCool74
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
avatar

Posts : 15
Join date : 2014-01-26
Location : USA

PostSubject: Hello everyone   Sun Jan 26, 2014 8:09 pm

Hello everyone, decided to introduce myself. Very Happy 

I'm currently a part of 2 other big Resident Evil forums (1 of which I'm a moderator of), this was the only one I had not joined up to yet so decided to go ahead and give it a shot.

Just so you know a little about me, I'm currently a moderator over on another Resident Evil forum which is dedicated to modding Resident Evil games ranging from RE4,RE5,RErevelations, and RE6.

And I have been modding Resident Evil 4 myself for the last 3 years are so.

Anyone who is interested in the RE4 modding scene my have seen some of my work. Razz 

My favorite Resident Evil game is Resident Evil Code Veronica X, I'm more of a "retro fan" since I prefer classic survival horror as opposed to the later more action oriented entries to the series.

But enough of the introduction, nice to meet you all! cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://gamingforce.us/
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 4463
Join date : 2008-12-20
Age : 34
Location : Rockfort Hills, Los Santos

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone   Sun Jan 26, 2014 10:28 pm

Welcome, obey the rules, and if you act like a douchebag, I will tell you about it bluntly and painfully, capiche?

_________________
PerseusRad wrote:
halestride wrote:

PerseusRad wrote:
There are Fireworks outside, but I can't see them very well.

then go outside.

thats crazy talk
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DampRevil
Cerberus
Cerberus
avatar

Playstation Network DampRevil
Posts : 325
Join date : 2013-11-14
Age : 23
Location : Florida

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone   Sun Jan 26, 2014 11:44 pm

Hi, welcome to the forums! The other members here are generally nice, so you should have a nice time here!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ToCool74
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
avatar

Posts : 15
Join date : 2014-01-26
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone   Mon Jan 27, 2014 6:51 am

Ghost Leader wrote:
Welcome, obey the rules, and if you act like a douchebag, I will tell you about it bluntly and painfully, capiche?

erm, wow, not the the kind of friendly response I was hoping to get lol. Very Happy 

Not sure why I would be approached in such a way, but thanks for the welcome anyway.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://gamingforce.us/
PWNERX
Spec Ops
Spec Ops
avatar

Playstation Network PWNER-XIII
Steam : pwner_xiii
Posts : 2126
Join date : 2013-01-04
Age : 21
Location : On the Edge of Reality

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone   Mon Jan 27, 2014 7:34 am

Let's just say that anyone who doesn't obey Mass Distraction will be dealt with.

Welcome and stay out of the basement.

Damn Censorship.

Muahahaha ~Mass
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://Isacwill_96@yahoo.com
will1234562
R.P.D. Officer
R.P.D. Officer
avatar

Posts : 534
Join date : 2012-10-27
Age : 21
Location : Europe

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone   Mon Jan 27, 2014 1:41 pm

Hello and welcome  Smile .
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/will1234562?feature=mhee
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 4463
Join date : 2008-12-20
Age : 34
Location : Rockfort Hills, Los Santos

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone   Mon Jan 27, 2014 2:14 pm

ToCool74 wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:
Welcome, obey the rules, and if you act like a douchebag, I will tell you about it bluntly and painfully, capiche?

erm, wow, not the the kind of friendly response I was hoping to get lol. Very Happy 

Not sure why I would be approached in such a way, but thanks for the welcome anyway.
Past experiences, friend. As long as you aren't a douchebag, I'm the nicest person in the world (if admittedly a little blunt in my expressions at times) and we'll get along great. Smile

_________________
PerseusRad wrote:
halestride wrote:

PerseusRad wrote:
There are Fireworks outside, but I can't see them very well.

then go outside.

thats crazy talk
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ToCool74
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
avatar

Posts : 15
Join date : 2014-01-26
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone   Mon Jan 27, 2014 4:41 pm

Ghost Leader wrote:
ToCool74 wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:
Welcome, obey the rules, and if you act like a douchebag, I will tell you about it bluntly and painfully, capiche?

erm, wow, not the the kind of friendly response I was hoping to get lol. Very Happy 

Not sure why I would be approached in such a way, but thanks for the welcome anyway.
Past experiences, friend. As long as you aren't a douchebag, I'm the nicest person in the world (if admittedly a little blunt in my expressions at times) and we'll get along great. Smile

Oh, so you have had previous members from other sites come in a be douchebags?

Sounds terrible.

But thanks for the welcome everyone, and I can assure you being a douchebag is not my thing:P , I have been a member of other Resident Evil forums for a long time and always read the rules and act accordingly. Wink 

If you want you can google my username to see some of the forums I have been a part of and how I behave on said forums.
But anyways, I'm just looking to expand my Resident Evil discussions to other forums and meet new people. afro
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://gamingforce.us/
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 4463
Join date : 2008-12-20
Age : 34
Location : Rockfort Hills, Los Santos

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone   Mon Jan 27, 2014 6:36 pm

ToCool74 wrote:
Oh, so you have had previous members from other sites come in a be douchebags?

Sounds terrible.

But thanks for the welcome everyone, and I can assure you being a douchebag is not my thing:P , I have been a member of other Resident Evil forums for a long time and always read the rules and act accordingly. Wink 

If you want you can google my username to see some of the forums I have been a part of and how I behave on said forums.
But anyways, I'm just looking to expand my Resident Evil discussions to other forums and meet new people. afro
Most people usually start out well, then they find that not everyone here shares some opinion on something, gets butthurt over it and starts being a douchebag, gets banhammered, and tries to spam the forum or something to "get back" at us.

See last year's Butt-Hurt Awards Show thread for some laughs: http://www.residentevilforums.net/t4575-ref-s-butt-hurt-awards-show

_________________
PerseusRad wrote:
halestride wrote:

PerseusRad wrote:
There are Fireworks outside, but I can't see them very well.

then go outside.

thats crazy talk
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ToCool74
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
avatar

Posts : 15
Join date : 2014-01-26
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone   Mon Jan 27, 2014 6:47 pm

Ghost Leader wrote:
ToCool74 wrote:
Oh, so you have had previous members from other sites come in a be douchebags?

Sounds terrible.

But thanks for the welcome everyone, and I can assure you being a douchebag is not my thing:P , I have been a member of other Resident Evil forums for a long time and always read the rules and act accordingly. Wink 

If you want you can google my username to see some of the forums I have been a part of and how I behave on said forums.
But anyways, I'm just looking to expand my Resident Evil discussions to other forums and meet new people. afro
Most people usually start out well, then they find that not everyone here shares some opinion on something, gets butthurt over it and starts being a douchebag, gets banhammered, and tries to spam the forum or something to "get back" at us.

See last year's Butt-Hurt Awards Show thread for some laughs: http://www.residentevilforums.net/t4575-ref-s-butt-hurt-awards-show

oh wow lol. Very Happy 

Hey I've seen it done to many times before, recently on another forum I'm a part of someone got mad because of the misuse of the like/dislike feature that was added.

he got mad and butthurt and threatened to to rage war on the forum.

he then found a way to hack the system and made all kinds of a mess of it, giving dislikes to people under other users names for example, I was tempted to ban him myself but did not have any proof so held off on it, finally another moderator did it because he started to threaten the staff with attacks.

Then someone else apparently joined in and got the bannhammer from the admin lol.

Bottom line Is I've seen this kind of butthurt before, I always operate on the basis that everyone is entitled to their opinions and as such not all opinions will be shared obviously, so no biggy. afro

And after looking around the forum I see some familiar posters around here from other forums, like Michael and Leon Kennedy for instance. Very Happy 

To bad they do not seem to be all that active these days, it appears they used to be staff around here.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://gamingforce.us/
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
avatar

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction
Posts : 12900
Join date : 2009-09-14
Age : 27
Location : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone   Tue Jan 28, 2014 4:11 am

Welcome to this madness. I'm your walking dictionary for all things horror, if you ever happen to need some extra info on something.

_________________
~The Weapon of Mass Distraction~

COMMUNITY:
Resident Evil Forums Facebook: [link]
Resident Evil Forums Steam Group: [link]
Come check my Let's Plays: [link]

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://colmillos.deviantart.com/
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
avatar

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction
Posts : 12900
Join date : 2009-09-14
Age : 27
Location : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone   Tue Jan 28, 2014 4:26 am

Teh Spike wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
Welcome to this madness. I'm your walking dictionary for all things horror, if you ever happen to need some extra info on something.

Really? All thing horror ? Well then, who is the original actor that played Hannibal Lector in his first film role? And don't use Google or any other search engine like a cheater.

Should've been more specific. Since this is a game site, I meant horror games.

Anthony Hopkins is pretty famous for the role though.

_________________
~The Weapon of Mass Distraction~

COMMUNITY:
Resident Evil Forums Facebook: [link]
Resident Evil Forums Steam Group: [link]
Come check my Let's Plays: [link]

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://colmillos.deviantart.com/
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
PWNERX
Spec Ops
Spec Ops
avatar

Playstation Network PWNER-XIII
Steam : pwner_xiii
Posts : 2126
Join date : 2013-01-04
Age : 21
Location : On the Edge of Reality

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone   Tue Jan 28, 2014 4:33 am

Never knew he was in that one...so, first Hannibal, then Manhunter, Silence of the Lambs, etc...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://Isacwill_96@yahoo.com
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
ToCool74
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
avatar

Posts : 15
Join date : 2014-01-26
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone   Tue Jan 28, 2014 12:38 pm

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone. Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://gamingforce.us/
Vandal
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 4864
Join date : 2011-04-11
Age : 26
Location : Florida

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone   Tue Jan 28, 2014 3:02 pm

I will crush you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
will1234562
R.P.D. Officer
R.P.D. Officer
avatar

Posts : 534
Join date : 2012-10-27
Age : 21
Location : Europe

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone   Tue Jan 28, 2014 3:04 pm

Vandal wrote:
I will crush you.
Talking about warm welcomes...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/will1234562?feature=mhee
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 4463
Join date : 2008-12-20
Age : 34
Location : Rockfort Hills, Los Santos

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone   Tue Jan 28, 2014 6:05 pm

will1234562 wrote:
Vandal wrote:
I will crush you.
Talking about warm welcomes...
Please, we all know Vandal is an icon of love and acceptance.

_________________
PerseusRad wrote:
halestride wrote:

PerseusRad wrote:
There are Fireworks outside, but I can't see them very well.

then go outside.

thats crazy talk
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone   

Back to top Go down
 
Hello everyone
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Important Announcements :: Introductions-
Jump to: