HomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Thoughts on the RE Anderson Movies
Today at 5:05 pm by PWNERX

» Biohaze has moderators that aren't the full shilling...
Sun Sep 17, 2017 12:00 pm by White Rock

» How do I sign out?
Wed Sep 13, 2017 12:59 am by RebelliousQueen

» At last: "Not a Hero" and "End of Zoe" will be released this December!
Fri Sep 08, 2017 6:15 am by White Rock

» What makes Resident Evil for you?
Tue Sep 05, 2017 3:18 am by White Rock

» Chris Redfield returns in Not A Hero!
Tue Sep 05, 2017 3:13 am by White Rock

» Any Mad Max fans?
Mon Aug 28, 2017 11:31 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil Musical - A Short Review
Sun Aug 27, 2017 1:10 pm by Mass Distraction

» The Nurse
Fri Aug 18, 2017 12:33 am by White Rock

Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
White Rock
 
TerraSavior
 
RebelliousQueen
 
Ghost Leader
 
TyrantSteve
 
PWNERX
 

Share | 
 

 The Rules Of Wedding Crashing

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 4458
Join date : 2008-12-20
Age : 34
Location : Rockfort Hills, Los Santos

PostSubject: Re: The Rules Of Wedding Crashing   Mon Jan 20, 2014 5:29 am

And the purpose of this topic is...?

_________________
PerseusRad wrote:
halestride wrote:

PerseusRad wrote:
There are Fireworks outside, but I can't see them very well.

then go outside.

thats crazy talk
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nobudy
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
avatar

Playstation Network Clowngoon
Posts : 1040
Join date : 2012-04-17
Age : 21
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: The Rules Of Wedding Crashing   Mon Jan 20, 2014 8:54 am

Ghost Leader wrote:
And the purpose of this topic is...?
Stopping a man from being pulled into slavery. Many marriages don't last and after the women is tired of the man, she'll take as much money as possible from the divorce and high-tail it. There are some marriages that do last, but their not as common anymore I bet.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aegis
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
avatar

Posts : 160
Join date : 2013-08-31
Age : 18
Location : texas

PostSubject: Re: The Rules Of Wedding Crashing   Mon Jan 20, 2014 10:38 am

Nobudy wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:
And the purpose of this topic is...?
Stopping a man from being pulled into slavery. Many marriages don't last and after the women is tired of the man, she'll take as much money as possible from the divorce and high-tail it. There are some marriages that do last, but their not as common anymore I bet.

What a ridiculously stupid generalization. This deep seated hatred and condemnation you obviously hold toward women is in full view here. I'm glad I stopped arguing with you in that other thread because you just lost any credibility in regard to this subject. And you lost all respect from me personally. We have a good number of female members here and for you to just stuff them all into a pigeon hole like that is an embarrassment.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PWNERX
Spec Ops
Spec Ops
avatar

Playstation Network PWNER-XIII
Steam : pwner_xiii
Posts : 2119
Join date : 2013-01-04
Age : 21
Location : On the Edge of Reality

PostSubject: Re: The Rules Of Wedding Crashing   Mon Jan 20, 2014 11:02 am

??? (my opinion on the thread)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://Isacwill_96@yahoo.com
Nobudy
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
avatar

Playstation Network Clowngoon
Posts : 1040
Join date : 2012-04-17
Age : 21
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: The Rules Of Wedding Crashing   Mon Jan 20, 2014 12:20 pm

Aegis wrote:
Nobudy wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:
And the purpose of this topic is...?
Stopping a man from being pulled into slavery. Many marriages don't last and after the women is tired of the man, she'll take as much money as possible from the divorce and high-tail it. There are some marriages that do last, but their not as common anymore I bet.

What a ridiculously stupid generalization. This deep seated hatred and condemnation you obviously hold toward women is in full view here. I'm glad I stopped arguing with you in that other thread because you just lost any credibility in regard to this subject. And you lost all respect from me personally. We have a good number of female members here and for you to just stuff them all into a pigeon hole like that is an embarrassment.
Have you ever been in a relationship before? And where did I say that I was generalizing? Or the fact that I hate ALL women. When it comes to the real world, I work at a movie theater and I encounter a lot of couples. When their girlfriends/wives aren't present, they tell me how expensive it is just to be in a relationship. I laughed it off at first, but then a guy said "You think it's funny now, but when it does happen, you'll think the same thing." Another guy told me "The sex is great, but it's still expensive. "Either way, I only hate the women that try to break the equality line or the ones that play the gender card despite wanting equality. I'd like to have a girlfriend without getting married as well as raise a family when the time comes, but it's going to be hard to find a woman that ACTUALLY wants to be with me and not just my money. Especially since we live in a very materialistic age.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aegis
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
avatar

Posts : 160
Join date : 2013-08-31
Age : 18
Location : texas

PostSubject: Re: The Rules Of Wedding Crashing   Mon Jan 20, 2014 1:34 pm

Jesus fucking Christ Almighty kid. Do you not realize how completely pathetic you sound? First of all, you didn't say you were generalizing, I pointed out the FACT that you were generalizing. Secondly, yes I have been in a relationship before. 5 1/2 years once and I just celebrated my 3 year anniversary with my current partner. That really doesn't matter though. If you really are 17 years old and if you are basing this all on what some guys have said, which seems to be the case, then you really have no idea what you are talking about. If you find the right partner, there really should be a give and take mindset. If you don't want to be the only one contributing money to the relationship, then find a suitable like-minded partner. It can be difficult, but no one said finding the right person is. Finally, I really think you won't have to worry about a partner only dating you for your money. At least not at your current job. In any case, it's obvious that you have a hell of a lot of growing up to do before you'll ever have a chance with a mature partner.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nobudy
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
avatar

Playstation Network Clowngoon
Posts : 1040
Join date : 2012-04-17
Age : 21
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: The Rules Of Wedding Crashing   Mon Jan 20, 2014 2:30 pm

Aegis wrote:
Jesus fucking Christ Almighty kid. Do you not realize how completely pathetic you sound? First of all, you didn't say you were generalizing, I pointed out the FACT that you were generalizing. Secondly, yes I have been in a relationship before. 5 1/2 years once and I just celebrated my 3 year anniversary with my current partner. That really doesn't matter though. If you really are 17 years old and if you are basing this all on what some guys have said, which seems to be the case, then you really have no idea what you are talking about. If you find the right partner, there really should be a give and take mindset. If you don't want to be the only one contributing money to the relationship, then find a suitable like-minded partner. It can be difficult, but no one said finding the right person is. Finally, I really think you won't have to worry about a partner only dating you for your money. At least not at your current job. In any case, it's obvious that you have a hell of a lot of growing up to do before you'll ever have a chance with a mature partner.
I knew it would be hard. What good thing is easy to find or obtain? The reason I'm worried about marriage so much right now is because I want to make sure I find the exact right person to marry a.k.a "soulmate". I don't want to have to go through multiple marriages and divorces just to find the right person. Especially since weddings in general are very costly. And even after finishing high school and later college, adding multiple wedding costs plus student loans will take a lot out.

Define the specific "growing up" I need to do. I know I still have things to learn financially and worldly, but previously you've been coming off to me as if I was some woman hater.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: The Rules Of Wedding Crashing   

Back to top Go down
 
The Rules Of Wedding Crashing
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» THE ROYAL WEDDING
» Strict School Rules in China seem bizarre
» Kriegsspiel revised rules 1828
» General Rules
» Need Help with Forum Rules

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Others :: User Posted News-
Jump to: