HomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Discord
Yesterday at 1:18 pm by KobaltZero

» At last: "Not a Hero" and "End of Zoe" will be released this December!
Yesterday at 7:44 am by Mass Distraction

» What has happen??
Yesterday at 7:42 am by Mass Distraction

» Greetings from Hell
Tue Oct 17, 2017 11:57 am by Ghost Leader

» Thoughts on the RE Anderson Movies
Mon Oct 16, 2017 5:32 pm by Hell Demon

» What makes Resident Evil for you?
Mon Oct 16, 2017 5:29 pm by Hell Demon

» Section Rules
Mon Oct 16, 2017 5:25 pm by Hell Demon

» What do you guys do in your spare time?
Mon Oct 16, 2017 5:21 pm by Hell Demon

» PWNERX Does Youtube
Mon Oct 16, 2017 5:15 pm by Hell Demon

Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
Hell Demon
 
Ghost Leader
 
Mass Distraction
 
PWNERX
 
KobaltZero
 
White Rock
 
Bulls-3ye
 

Share | 
 

 The slut/stud ''double standard''

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Aegis
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
avatar

Posts : 160
Join date : 2013-08-31
Age : 18
Location : texas

PostSubject: Re: The slut/stud ''double standard''   Wed Sep 11, 2013 12:03 pm

will cuold be a lesbian. idiot
Back to top Go down
View user profile
00biohazard
STARS Member
STARS Member
avatar

Posts : 1298
Join date : 2012-02-06
Age : 25
Location : Santiago, Chile

PostSubject: Re: The slut/stud ''double standard''   Wed Sep 11, 2013 12:06 pm

Aegis wrote:
will cuold be a lesbian. idiot
After all I wrote, you seriously stick with that? the possibility that she could be a lesbian? and maybe she is, and that's fine too. Only your logic is ireelevant to the discussion, and only insulted me. That's flaming. Get with the rules of the forum or gtfo friend.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fernandomoody.tumblr.com/
Aegis
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
avatar

Posts : 160
Join date : 2013-08-31
Age : 18
Location : texas

PostSubject: Re: The slut/stud ''double standard''   Wed Sep 11, 2013 12:11 pm

I said it cuz it shows that u have a hard time being in anothers shoes. U are talking all about sexuality and are using it to justify sexism, but the fact that will cud be a lesbian eludes u? It occurred to me instantly. I think u shud take some time to menntally put urself in womens shoes. Ok?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vandal
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 4864
Join date : 2011-04-11
Age : 26
Location : Florida

PostSubject: Re: The slut/stud ''double standard''   Wed Sep 11, 2013 12:13 pm

00biohazard wrote:
Aegis wrote:
will cuold be a lesbian. idiot
After all I wrote, you seriously stick with that? the possibility that she could be a lesbian? and maybe she is, and that's fine too. Only your logic is ireelevant to the discussion, and only insulted me. That's flaming. Get with the rules of the forum or gtfo friend.
I think you're taking this a little too seriously, Bio.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
00biohazard
STARS Member
STARS Member
avatar

Posts : 1298
Join date : 2012-02-06
Age : 25
Location : Santiago, Chile

PostSubject: Re: The slut/stud ''double standard''   Wed Sep 11, 2013 12:16 pm

Vandal wrote:
00biohazard wrote:
Aegis wrote:
will cuold be a lesbian. idiot
After all I wrote, you seriously stick with that? the possibility that she could be a lesbian? and maybe she is, and that's fine too. Only your logic is ireelevant to the discussion, and only insulted me. That's flaming. Get with the rules of the forum or gtfo friend.
I think you're taking this a little too seriously, Bio.
Guess so. Sorry, but someone just insulting without any argument or anything really rustles my jimmies. Will calm down.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fernandomoody.tumblr.com/
AWDCP
Cerberus
Cerberus
avatar

Playstation Network IceFireWarden
Steam : IceFireWarden
Posts : 354
Join date : 2013-01-17
Age : 21
Location : Kansas City, Kansas

PostSubject: Re: The slut/stud ''double standard''   Wed Sep 11, 2013 12:17 pm

Maybe we should...just change the topic.

Getting kind of rough, if you know what I'm saying.
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/AWeDontCareProduct/featured
00biohazard
STARS Member
STARS Member
avatar

Posts : 1298
Join date : 2012-02-06
Age : 25
Location : Santiago, Chile

PostSubject: Re: The slut/stud ''double standard''   Wed Sep 11, 2013 12:22 pm

AWDCP wrote:
Maybe we should...just change the topic.

Getting kind of rough, if you know what I'm saying.
It's not, I just overreacted by feeding a troll. I apologize for that. But discussing this is interesting.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fernandomoody.tumblr.com/
Vandal
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 4864
Join date : 2011-04-11
Age : 26
Location : Florida

PostSubject: Re: The slut/stud ''double standard''   Wed Sep 11, 2013 12:45 pm

00biohazard wrote:
Vandal wrote:
00biohazard wrote:
Aegis wrote:
will cuold be a lesbian. idiot
After all I wrote, you seriously stick with that? the possibility that she could be a lesbian? and maybe she is, and that's fine too. Only your logic is ireelevant to the discussion, and only insulted me. That's flaming. Get with the rules of the forum or gtfo friend.
I think you're taking this a little too seriously, Bio.
Guess so. Sorry, but someone just insulting without any argument or anything really rustles my jimmies. Will calm down.
I'll give Aegis a strike and send him a PM about forum rules, believe me I'll take care of him. But your reaction to him isn't exactly a point in your favor.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 4461
Join date : 2008-12-20
Age : 34
Location : Rockfort Hills, Los Santos

PostSubject: Re: The slut/stud ''double standard''   Wed Sep 11, 2013 1:16 pm

I wasn't aware the "brah" was meant to signify sarcasm, so my bad there.

I don't see what alleged facts I need to bring, considering all you responded with was basically an opinion piece (save for the biological realities about male stimulation) about how it's apparently okay to control women through shame and humiliation.

_________________
PerseusRad wrote:
halestride wrote:

PerseusRad wrote:
There are Fireworks outside, but I can't see them very well.

then go outside.

thats crazy talk
Back to top Go down
View user profile
00biohazard
STARS Member
STARS Member
avatar

Posts : 1298
Join date : 2012-02-06
Age : 25
Location : Santiago, Chile

PostSubject: Re: The slut/stud ''double standard''   Wed Sep 11, 2013 4:15 pm

Ghost Leader wrote:
I wasn't aware the "brah" was meant to signify sarcasm, so my bad there.

I don't see what alleged facts I need to bring, considering all you responded with was basically an opinion piece (save for the biological realities about male stimulation) about how it's apparently okay to control women through shame and humiliation.
Control women through shame and humiliation? Notb really. Well, let's arrive at a compromise, and see my logic. Perhaps we shouldn't use the term slut, because it is determining a person's worth and value, and since morals are ambiguous and different to each individual, slut shouldn't really be used. But a woman of loose sexual morals, for example, for someone with different values than I, should be able to use the term ''loose woman'' or ''loose women'', without being called hypocrites or sexists. If I am OK with my values and morals, that shouldn't be a problem for me, for I will continue to perpetuate my actions, based upon my own beliefs. So for example, if there is a woman who enjoys fucking strangers every night, one man, or woman can call her loose, and a woman, taking responsability for her actions, accepts the fact that strangers with different sexual morals than her consider her loose. It's the whole ''I'm not accountable for what the fuck I do'', that bothers me about loose women, because, the consequences are, that a majority of men do not wish their long term partners or wives to have had sex with tons of people. The fact that political correctness tells us not to judge people is just ludicrous. One can make several assumptions about women who have lots of sex with different men, becausr there is a ton of things that this implies. Sex for women is more dangerous than for men, even when there is protection involved. She could get pregnant, get an STD, including HIV which is more easily transferred to women than to men (in heterosexual intercourse), among tons of other things. Now you could say, ''that applies the same for men''. Which is true to a certain extent, except that men with high levels of interest from different females and sexual experience are revered and sought out by women. That is attracion, which you can trace back to our biological attraction switches. Just ask how many women line up to fuck or value a 28 year old virgin. Being an alpha male within the tribe of humans ensured you passed on your genes, whereas being a beta or less, your chance to propogate you own seed were diminished, since the one who held the resources to take care of the child, and other cares for the woman, was generally the alpha male, thus he held rare and different characteristics which othr males did not. Women have hypergamous biological drives, therefore, women who slut it up with men they do not know, just because it turn them on, leads to negative connotations and consequences. Will elaborate better in further posts.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fernandomoody.tumblr.com/
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Known_Hero
Zombie
Zombie
avatar

Playstation Network Known_Hero
Posts : 671
Join date : 2012-01-12
Location : Neptune

PostSubject: Re: The slut/stud ''double standard''   Mon Dec 09, 2013 3:13 pm

Spike?!?!?! Is that you?  Shocked 

Bio, please use proper spacing. That slab of text is hurting my eyes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
00biohazard
STARS Member
STARS Member
avatar

Posts : 1298
Join date : 2012-02-06
Age : 25
Location : Santiago, Chile

PostSubject: Re: The slut/stud ''double standard''   Wed Feb 04, 2015 9:05 pm

chrisredfielmusculo wrote:
ThomVD wrote:
00biohazard wrote:
Men face much larger competition with a smaller pool of willing women to choose from, getting sex from multiple girls from that pool is something to be proud of, a girl getting action from a large pool of willing men is not something to be proud of.
Sorry, but this really doesn't apply to everybody. Personally I don't think anyone should be proud of going to bed with a shitload of people, whether they are guys or girls. I have more respect for the people that just go to bed with the people they actually love. My opinion. I think your body is something you should only give to those you love, not to everybody willing to have sex with you, because what's special about it then anymore, for those dear to you, if a ton of girls have already had their go on you?

Ghost Leader wrote:
Sorry, but no. A slut is a slut, regardless of gender.
So, basically this.

Top lewl

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fernandomoody.tumblr.com/
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
00biohazard
STARS Member
STARS Member
avatar

Posts : 1298
Join date : 2012-02-06
Age : 25
Location : Santiago, Chile

PostSubject: Re: The slut/stud ''double standard''   Wed Feb 04, 2015 9:46 pm

chrisredfielmusculo wrote:
Aegis wrote:
I said it cuz it shows that u have a hard time being in anothers shoes. U are talking all about sexuality and are using it to justify sexism, but the fact that will cud be a lesbian eludes u? It occurred to me instantly. I think u shud take some time to menntally put urself in womens shoes. Ok?

why don't you try to put yourself into a women's shoes and go buy a dress and put on some makeup
work as a jailbait trap and make some money

I have male friends that I know that did it,i did not have sex with them

I did tho
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fernandomoody.tumblr.com/
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
00biohazard
STARS Member
STARS Member
avatar

Posts : 1298
Join date : 2012-02-06
Age : 25
Location : Santiago, Chile

PostSubject: Re: The slut/stud ''double standard''   Wed Feb 04, 2015 10:00 pm

chrisredfielmusculo wrote:
00biohazard wrote:
chrisredfielmusculo wrote:
Aegis wrote:
I said it cuz it shows that u have a hard time being in anothers shoes. U are talking all about sexuality and are using it to justify sexism, but the fact that will cud be a lesbian eludes u? It occurred to me instantly. I think u shud take some time to menntally put urself in womens shoes. Ok?

why don't you try to put yourself into a women's shoes and go buy a dress and put on some makeup
work as a jailbait trap and make some money

I have male friends that I know that did it,i did not have sex with them

I did tho

dude its cool,omg u must be so oprossed cause ur gay
omg u know real suffering,ur almost like a women
SHIT MY GENDER MAKES ME SO FUCKING MAD
WHY NO GIRLS LIKE ME,IM NICE AND DEFEND THEIR HONOUR

FUCK THIS GAY EARTH

its all the patriarchys fault faggot
or else wed be getting all the beautiful maidens of the internets
brb going to play league of legend sto see if i score me an elf bitch
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fernandomoody.tumblr.com/
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
00biohazard
STARS Member
STARS Member
avatar

Posts : 1298
Join date : 2012-02-06
Age : 25
Location : Santiago, Chile

PostSubject: Re: The slut/stud ''double standard''   Wed Feb 04, 2015 10:14 pm

chrisredfielmusculo wrote:
DUDE FUCK OFF,LET THEM HAVE SPACE DUDE
THEY ARE OPRESSED AS FUCKING HELL

THEY TALKED TO ME,SHE TALKED TO ME ONE TIME FUCK YOU
SHE IS INSTERESED,SHE RESPONDED

lol whatever dude,i have to keep protecting the world from male privilagiets

whatever dude ive already rescued 10 internet maidens tonight especially feminists my feminits girlfriend lets me suck her beautiful womanly unshaved and menstrual vagina ll the time as an ode to women i bet your a virgin who will never know true love she still fucks badboys but i dont care its her nature and womyn deserve it after all thyvfe been opressed
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fernandomoody.tumblr.com/
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
00biohazard
STARS Member
STARS Member
avatar

Posts : 1298
Join date : 2012-02-06
Age : 25
Location : Santiago, Chile

PostSubject: Re: The slut/stud ''double standard''   Wed Feb 04, 2015 10:19 pm

chrisredfielmusculo wrote:
lol dude,u must cares about womens pleasure
u like the vagina cause u wants to gives the pleasure to your ladys

if u don't ur just bigot,stuff not real men

lol

are u discriminating me becasue i pleasure womyn? you oppresive bigot i hope your sterile

just becasue all my friends gangbang my feminist girlfriends does not mean im a cuck im just liberal
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fernandomoody.tumblr.com/
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
00biohazard
STARS Member
STARS Member
avatar

Posts : 1298
Join date : 2012-02-06
Age : 25
Location : Santiago, Chile

PostSubject: Re: The slut/stud ''double standard''   Wed Feb 04, 2015 10:33 pm

chrisredfielmusculo wrote:
ur fuck off,lol women has right to sleeps with as many males she wants
cause rights and whatever fuck you

womyn blacks trans and any other who isnt white must control the world in marxist goverment utopia where tumbly poilices whatever you say fuck you vote obama

ps seeing my feminits grilfriend fingerbang her 20 cats
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fernandomoody.tumblr.com/
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: The slut/stud ''double standard''   

Back to top Go down
 
The slut/stud ''double standard''
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Similar topics
-
» STANDARD AND POORS RATING FOR THE U.S.
» Oil prices could double by 2020
» The McCanns double standards
» Cheap Advert For Everest Double Glazing :(
» double spacing again

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Others :: Off Topic-
Jump to: