HomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» BAD NEWS
Fri Dec 15, 2017 3:43 am by White Rock

» Complete Series Playthrough Guide
Fri Dec 15, 2017 3:33 am by White Rock

» Thoughts on the RE Anderson Movies
Fri Dec 15, 2017 3:27 am by White Rock

» Biohaze has moderators that aren't the full shilling...
Fri Dec 15, 2017 3:16 am by White Rock

» Resident Evil 2: Survivors (Out Now)
Fri Dec 08, 2017 1:23 pm by DeathShadows

» What has happen??
Thu Dec 07, 2017 7:50 am by Bulls-3ye

» Facebook disabled my account!
Sat Dec 02, 2017 6:59 pm by RebelliousQueen

» What do you guys do in your spare time?
Mon Nov 27, 2017 9:07 pm by White Rock

» Based on Commercial: Does RE:7 or RE:FC seem better than last games or each other
Sun Nov 26, 2017 8:06 am by White Rock

Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
White Rock
 
PWNERX
 
RebelliousQueen
 
Ghost Leader
 
DeathShadows
 
Bulls-3ye
 
Mass Distraction
 

Share | 
 

 new Member!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Aegis
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
avatar

Posts : 160
Join date : 2013-08-31
Age : 18
Location : texas

PostSubject: new Member!   Sat Aug 31, 2013 3:53 pm

hi everyone. been checkin out the site alot but never joined til today. A lil about me; my fave res evil is probably #2 or 3 but i like 1 alot dont get me wrong., Never played 6 yet but i also like 4 n 5 and hope to see Wesker back soon! Fave character is def Leon s kennedy! See yall round the forums!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nobudy
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
avatar

Playstation Network Clowngoon
Posts : 1044
Join date : 2012-04-17
Age : 21
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: new Member!   Sat Aug 31, 2013 3:56 pm

Welcome to the forums. If you liked 4 and 5, you might like 6. Try out the demo and share your opinion.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aegis
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
avatar

Posts : 160
Join date : 2013-08-31
Age : 18
Location : texas

PostSubject: Re: new Member!   Sat Aug 31, 2013 3:58 pm

thanks for the welcome! i dont have a ps3 or 360. Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nobudy
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
avatar

Playstation Network Clowngoon
Posts : 1044
Join date : 2012-04-17
Age : 21
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: new Member!   Sat Aug 31, 2013 4:05 pm

Aegis wrote:
thanks for the welcome! i dont have a ps3 or 360. Sad
Do you have a powerful PC?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 4467
Join date : 2008-12-20
Age : 34
Location : Rockfort Hills, Los Santos

PostSubject: Re: new Member!   Sat Aug 31, 2013 4:06 pm

Welcome, Aegis. Be sure to give the rules a read and if you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact me or either of the other admins.

_________________
PerseusRad wrote:
halestride wrote:

PerseusRad wrote:
There are Fireworks outside, but I can't see them very well.

then go outside.

thats crazy talk
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aegis
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
avatar

Posts : 160
Join date : 2013-08-31
Age : 18
Location : texas

PostSubject: Re: new Member!   Sat Aug 31, 2013 4:08 pm

thanks ghost leader. I have an ok pc. Not to powerful tho.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nobudy
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
avatar

Playstation Network Clowngoon
Posts : 1044
Join date : 2012-04-17
Age : 21
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: new Member!   Sat Aug 31, 2013 4:40 pm

If you have a fast connection, you can download the RE6 benchmark to see if your PC can support it without lag.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
avatar

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction
Posts : 12901
Join date : 2009-09-14
Age : 27
Location : Finland

PostSubject: Re: new Member!   Sat Aug 31, 2013 5:48 pm

Welcome to this madness and all that cool stuff.

_________________
~The Weapon of Mass Distraction~

COMMUNITY:
Resident Evil Forums Facebook: [link]
Resident Evil Forums Steam Group: [link]
Come check my Let's Plays: [link]

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://colmillos.deviantart.com/
PWNERX
Spec Ops
Spec Ops
avatar

Playstation Network PWNER-XIII
Steam : pwner_xiii
Posts : 2132
Join date : 2013-01-04
Age : 21
Location : On the Edge of Reality

PostSubject: Re: new Member!   Sat Aug 31, 2013 8:19 pm

This forums not gonna fight you. It's gonna kick your a**. (Not really, were not as serious as other forums.) Or are we?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://Isacwill_96@yahoo.com
Vandal
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 4864
Join date : 2011-04-11
Age : 26
Location : Florida

PostSubject: Re: new Member!   Sat Aug 31, 2013 10:35 pm

I will crush you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mcghie
Spec Ops
Spec Ops
avatar

Steam : BioDeamz
Posts : 2027
Join date : 2011-03-22
Age : 25
Location : Edinburgh, Scotland

PostSubject: Re: new Member!   Sun Sep 01, 2013 4:25 pm

Welcome and try to survive.
That's good to hear, we are all huge RE fans and handful of us are serious oldskool fans so you will get along with everyone no matter what games in the series you favourite.
Have you played any of the spin-offs like Outbreak, dead aim ect ?
If not you should give all the games a play through, you might find a surprising amount of enjoyment
in some of them.
If you are not too sure about your PC's capability then download the RE6 benchmark tool, will give you accurate feedback and also give you the perfect visual configuration to suit your PC.
A lot of other fans would love Wesker to return but he's gone forever, Capcom has officially stated this already.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
00biohazard
STARS Member
STARS Member
avatar

Posts : 1298
Join date : 2012-02-06
Age : 26
Location : Santiago, Chile

PostSubject: Re: new Member!   Sun Sep 01, 2013 4:46 pm

Vandal wrote:
I will crush you.
Maybe all this time Mercy's ''I'll crush you'' is a double entendere, and it's slang for a cheesy pick up line? Maybe by ''crush'' he means ''sexy time?''

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fernandomoody.tumblr.com/
Aegis
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
avatar

Posts : 160
Join date : 2013-08-31
Age : 18
Location : texas

PostSubject: Re: new Member!   Sun Sep 01, 2013 8:19 pm

thanks every1 for the welcome!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vandal
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 4864
Join date : 2011-04-11
Age : 26
Location : Florida

PostSubject: Re: new Member!   Sun Sep 01, 2013 10:16 pm

00biohazard wrote:
Vandal wrote:
I will crush you.
Maybe all this time Mercy's ''I'll crush you'' is a double entendere, and it's slang for a cheesy pick up line? Maybe by ''crush'' he means ''sexy time?''

Actually I always pictured myself crushing an ant with my thumb. That's pretty much the extent of what goes on in my mind.

Also the fact people still call me Mercy makes me think the switch was meaningless.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
00biohazard
STARS Member
STARS Member
avatar

Posts : 1298
Join date : 2012-02-06
Age : 26
Location : Santiago, Chile

PostSubject: Re: new Member!   Mon Sep 02, 2013 12:43 am

Vandal wrote:
00biohazard wrote:
Vandal wrote:
I will crush you.
Maybe all this time Mercy's ''I'll crush you'' is a double entendere, and it's slang for a cheesy pick up line? Maybe by ''crush'' he means ''sexy time?''

Actually I always pictured myself crushing an ant with my thumb. That's pretty much the extent of what goes on in my mind.

Also the fact people still call me Mercy makes me think the switch was meaningless.
You'll always be Mercy to me <3
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fernandomoody.tumblr.com/
Vandal
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 4864
Join date : 2011-04-11
Age : 26
Location : Florida

PostSubject: Re: new Member!   Mon Sep 02, 2013 7:09 am

00biohazard wrote:
Vandal wrote:
00biohazard wrote:
Vandal wrote:
I will crush you.
Maybe all this time Mercy's ''I'll crush you'' is a double entendere, and it's slang for a cheesy pick up line? Maybe by ''crush'' he means ''sexy time?''

Actually I always pictured myself crushing an ant with my thumb. That's pretty much the extent of what goes on in my mind.

Also the fact people still call me Mercy makes me think the switch was meaningless.
You'll always be Mercy to me <3
What's that supposed to mean...?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
avatar

Playstation Network RebelliousQueen
Steam : BlindedByVengeance
Posts : 2957
Join date : 2012-02-21
Age : 25
Location : Manila, Philippines

PostSubject: Re: new Member!   Mon Sep 02, 2013 4:06 pm

Aegis wrote:
hope to see Wesker back soon!
We all want to see Wesker. But sadly he is not going to come back. No matter how much you want it. So by the way, welcome to the forums Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PWNERX
Spec Ops
Spec Ops
avatar

Playstation Network PWNER-XIII
Steam : pwner_xiii
Posts : 2132
Join date : 2013-01-04
Age : 21
Location : On the Edge of Reality

PostSubject: Re: new Member!   Mon Sep 02, 2013 6:38 pm

Miss Claire Redfield wrote:
Aegis wrote:
hope to see Wesker back soon!
We all want to see Wesker. But sadly he is not going to come back. No matter how much you want it. So by the way, welcome to the forums Smile
I'm afraid they pumped too many rockets into his body, and he did not survive the operation.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://Isacwill_96@yahoo.com
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 4467
Join date : 2008-12-20
Age : 34
Location : Rockfort Hills, Los Santos

PostSubject: Re: new Member!   Mon Sep 02, 2013 8:33 pm

Wesker's dead. Accept it, get over it, and move on already. Rolling Eyes 

_________________
PerseusRad wrote:
halestride wrote:

PerseusRad wrote:
There are Fireworks outside, but I can't see them very well.

then go outside.

thats crazy talk
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
avatar

Playstation Network RebelliousQueen
Steam : BlindedByVengeance
Posts : 2957
Join date : 2012-02-21
Age : 25
Location : Manila, Philippines

PostSubject: Re: new Member!   Tue Sep 03, 2013 3:39 pm

PWNERX wrote:
he did not survive the operation.
The heck? There is no operation.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PWNERX
Spec Ops
Spec Ops
avatar

Playstation Network PWNER-XIII
Steam : pwner_xiii
Posts : 2132
Join date : 2013-01-04
Age : 21
Location : On the Edge of Reality

PostSubject: Re: new Member!   Tue Sep 03, 2013 4:28 pm

Miss Claire Redfield wrote:
PWNERX wrote:
he did not survive the operation.
The heck? There is no operation.
Part of the idea that he is dead. I just added..."detail".
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://Isacwill_96@yahoo.com
AWDCP
Cerberus
Cerberus
avatar

Playstation Network IceFireWarden
Steam : IceFireWarden
Posts : 354
Join date : 2013-01-17
Age : 21
Location : Kansas City, Kansas

PostSubject: Re: new Member!   Wed Sep 04, 2013 10:18 am

PWNERX wrote:
Miss Claire Redfield wrote:
PWNERX wrote:
he did not survive the operation.
The heck? There is no operation.
Part of the idea that he is dead. I just added..."detail".
Who would operate on Wesker? Besides Doctor Steve, of course?

Also, I think lava is kind of fatal...you know, because of the burning and festering and the fact that your body is literally melting into millions of destroyed molecules. The rockets just accelerated the process of death.
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/AWeDontCareProduct/featured
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
avatar

Playstation Network RebelliousQueen
Steam : BlindedByVengeance
Posts : 2957
Join date : 2012-02-21
Age : 25
Location : Manila, Philippines

PostSubject: Re: new Member!   Wed Sep 04, 2013 10:27 am

AWDCP wrote:

Also, I think lava is kind of fatal...you know, because of the burning and festering and the fact that your body is literally melting into millions of destroyed molecules. The rockets just accelerated the process of death.
I agree. It's a two rocket launcher, not one. In Wesker's face plus the burning lava. Do you think he still stand a chance?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AWDCP
Cerberus
Cerberus
avatar

Playstation Network IceFireWarden
Steam : IceFireWarden
Posts : 354
Join date : 2013-01-17
Age : 21
Location : Kansas City, Kansas

PostSubject: Re: new Member!   Wed Sep 04, 2013 10:35 am

Miss Claire Redfield wrote:
AWDCP wrote:

Also, I think lava is kind of fatal...you know, because of the burning and festering and the fact that your body is literally melting into millions of destroyed molecules. The rockets just accelerated the process of death.
I agree. It's a two rocket launcher, not one. In Wesker's face plus the burning lava. Do you think he still stand a chance?
He would have to have an insanely good healing factor, and even then that would be skeptical. But this is Capcom. We might see a clone of Wesker later on or something...
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/AWeDontCareProduct/featured
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
avatar

Playstation Network RebelliousQueen
Steam : BlindedByVengeance
Posts : 2957
Join date : 2012-02-21
Age : 25
Location : Manila, Philippines

PostSubject: Re: new Member!   Wed Sep 04, 2013 10:39 am

AWDCP wrote:
Miss Claire Redfield wrote:
AWDCP wrote:

Also, I think lava is kind of fatal...you know, because of the burning and festering and the fact that your body is literally melting into millions of destroyed molecules. The rockets just accelerated the process of death.
I agree. It's a two rocket launcher, not one. In Wesker's face plus the burning lava. Do you think he still stand a chance?
He would have to have an insanely good healing factor, and even then that would be skeptical. But this is Capcom. We might see a clone of Wesker later on or something...
I don't think so, Capcom wasn't like that. Paul Anderson is.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: new Member!   

Back to top Go down
 
new Member!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Best looking member of Queen
» Forum Permissions & Adding Member To Group
» Member deletion required.
» [New option] Tag @member on your forum
» Favorite member of Pentatonix?

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Important Announcements :: Introductions-
Jump to: