HomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
White Rock
 
PWNERX
 
RebelliousQueen
 
Ghost Leader
 
DeathShadows
 
Bulls-3ye
 
Mass Distraction
 

Share | 
 

 Feminism? what do you think?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Known_Hero
Zombie
Zombie
avatar

Playstation Network Known_Hero
Posts : 671
Join date : 2012-01-12
Location : Neptune

PostSubject: Re: Feminism? what do you think?   Tue Aug 06, 2013 10:53 am

In a perfect world, it doesn't matter. However, we live in male dominated world that constantly objectifies women. That's NEVER going to change. So, let the women have their fun. 

If your wife rapes/abuses you: get a divorce. It's that simple.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nobudy
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
avatar

Playstation Network Clowngoon
Posts : 1044
Join date : 2012-04-17
Age : 21
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: Feminism? what do you think?   Tue Aug 06, 2013 10:58 am

Known_Hero wrote:
In a perfect world, it doesn't matter. However, we live in male dominated world that constantly objectifies women. That's NEVER going to change. So, let the women have their fun. 

If your wife rapes/abuses you: get a divorce. It's that simple.
Fun? What do you mean by fun? Plus, I'm a little too young for marriage. If I was though, filing a divorce probably won't be easy. When it comes to things like that, the woman could easily say she was the victim and they'd probably take her side because she's a woman.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Known_Hero
Zombie
Zombie
avatar

Playstation Network Known_Hero
Posts : 671
Join date : 2012-01-12
Location : Neptune

PostSubject: Re: Feminism? what do you think?   Tue Aug 06, 2013 11:22 am

Nobudy wrote:
Known_Hero wrote:
In a perfect world, it doesn't matter. However, we live in male dominated world that constantly objectifies women. That's NEVER going to change. So, let the women have their fun. 

If your wife rapes/abuses you: get a divorce. It's that simple.
Fun? What do you mean by fun? Plus, I'm a little too young for marriage. If I was though, filing a divorce probably won't be easy. When it comes to things like that, the woman could easily say she was the victim and they'd probably take her side because she's a woman.


I wasn't referring to you specifically.



By fun, I mean let them have their double standards. You have to pay for the check? So what. You get called a pervert for staring at a women's breasts? So what? At the end of the day, these things don't matter at all. The advantages of being a man significantly outweigh all of these things. If these double standards weren't in our society, men would completely trample over women.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nobudy
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
avatar

Playstation Network Clowngoon
Posts : 1044
Join date : 2012-04-17
Age : 21
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: Feminism? what do you think?   Tue Aug 06, 2013 11:30 am

Known_Hero wrote:
Nobudy wrote:
Known_Hero wrote:
In a perfect world, it doesn't matter. However, we live in male dominated world that constantly objectifies women. That's NEVER going to change. So, let the women have their fun. 

If your wife rapes/abuses you: get a divorce. It's that simple.
Fun? What do you mean by fun? Plus, I'm a little too young for marriage. If I was though, filing a divorce probably won't be easy. When it comes to things like that, the woman could easily say she was the victim and they'd probably take her side because she's a woman.


I wasn't referring to you specifically.



By fun, I mean let them have their double standards. You have to pay for the check? So what. You get called a pervert for staring at a women's breasts? So what? At the end of the day, these things don't matter at all. The advantages of being a man significantly outweigh all of these things. If these double standards weren't in our society, men would completely trample over women.
No. Double standards cause problems in general. How would you feel if a woman slashes you in the face and then says that you were trying to rape her so she was defending herself. Most times, they'll side with her because they think only men can rape people. You'll end up going to jail for something you didn't do let alone attempt. Double Standards give an improper generalization of both genders. And yes these things will matter in the end because people will look at a guy differently. I don't trample on people because I know better than to intentionally hurt people. Karma's a bitch and intentionally wronging people will come back you at some point. If these Double Standards didn't exist, we wouldn't be discriminating so much. As human beings, we have the right to defend ourselves from any physical threat whatsoever. If a woman wants to put herself in a "man's shoes" because she wants equality, then she'll get what she asked for.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Known_Hero
Zombie
Zombie
avatar

Playstation Network Known_Hero
Posts : 671
Join date : 2012-01-12
Location : Neptune

PostSubject: Re: Feminism? what do you think?   Tue Aug 06, 2013 11:48 am

Like I said before, in a perfect world, I would agree with you. In a male dominated world that constantly objectifies women, I disagree with you. 

If you want to end gender discrimination, get rid of male privilege first, then we can talk about feminism. Until then, pay for the damn check!


EDIT: seriously dude, if you're getting into fist fights with women, you're a pansy. I NEVER got into to toe-to-toe fight with a women in my life. Use your words. If that doesn't work, just walk away.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
avatar

Playstation Network NiteKrawler
Posts : 7505
Join date : 2009-03-14
Age : 30

PostSubject: Re: Feminism? what do you think?   Tue Aug 06, 2013 12:10 pm

Known hero makes me facepalm. You're acting like there are no women that can beat up men. They're fucking everywhere.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Known_Hero
Zombie
Zombie
avatar

Playstation Network Known_Hero
Posts : 671
Join date : 2012-01-12
Location : Neptune

PostSubject: Re: Feminism? what do you think?   Tue Aug 06, 2013 12:15 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
Known hero makes me facepalm. You're acting like there are no women that can beat up men. They're fucking everywhere.

Fucking everywhere? I don't think so.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nobudy
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
avatar

Playstation Network Clowngoon
Posts : 1044
Join date : 2012-04-17
Age : 21
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: Feminism? what do you think?   Tue Aug 06, 2013 12:20 pm

Known_Hero wrote:


EDIT: seriously dude, if you're getting into fist fights with women, you're a pansy. I NEVER got into to toe-to-toe fight with a women in my life. Use your words. If that doesn't work, just walk away.
You're a fool to think that that words will solve every problem. I don't get into fist fights with women just for fun. I only attack women if they attack me first. Same goes for anyone else. You think that just because they're smaller that they can't do anything. Bruce Lee was 5'7 yet he was considered one of the greatest Karate masters in history. If you have that mentality, expect women to push you around for the rest of your life. As a human, you have the right to defend yourself.

@Nite It's because he was molded to think that women are better than men. No gender is better than the other.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Known_Hero
Zombie
Zombie
avatar

Playstation Network Known_Hero
Posts : 671
Join date : 2012-01-12
Location : Neptune

PostSubject: Re: Feminism? what do you think?   Tue Aug 06, 2013 12:30 pm

Nobudy wrote:
Known_Hero wrote:


EDIT: seriously dude, if you're getting into fist fights with women, you're a pansy. I NEVER got into to toe-to-toe fight with a women in my life. Use your words. If that doesn't work, just walk away.
You're a fool to think that that words will solve every problem. I don't get into fist fights with women just for fun. I only attack women if they attack me first. Same goes for anyone else. You think that just because they're smaller that they can't do anything. Bruce Lee was 5'7 yet he was considered one of the greatest Karate masters in history. If you have that mentality, expect women to push you around for the rest of your life. As a human, you have the right to defend yourself.

@Nite It's because he was molded to think that women are better than men. No gender is better than the other.

You're a fool if you think violence solves ANY problem. I'm trying to give you ways to completely avoid physical confrontation with women. 

Who says women push me around? It's takes a real man to know when to walk away from a situation. Besides, if you can't convey your dominance without using violence then you have a lot to learn.

I agree that you have a right to defend yourself. However, you should learn the difference between defending your physical safety and defending your pride. Pride is man's biggest downfall.

Wait a mintue, your last line doesn't make sense. I think women are better because they can't beat up men? Explain this to me.

And Bruce Lee isn't considered one the greatest karate masters of all time. Not even close. Bruce was renowned for his philosophies on fighting.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nobudy
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
avatar

Playstation Network Clowngoon
Posts : 1044
Join date : 2012-04-17
Age : 21
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: Feminism? what do you think?   Tue Aug 06, 2013 12:48 pm

Known_Hero wrote:
Nobudy wrote:
Known_Hero wrote:


EDIT: seriously dude, if you're getting into fist fights with women, you're a pansy. I NEVER got into to toe-to-toe fight with a women in my life. Use your words. If that doesn't work, just walk away.
You're a fool to think that that words will solve every problem. I don't get into fist fights with women just for fun. I only attack women if they attack me first. Same goes for anyone else. You think that just because they're smaller that they can't do anything. Bruce Lee was 5'7 yet he was considered one of the greatest Karate masters in history. If you have that mentality, expect women to push you around for the rest of your life. As a human, you have the right to defend yourself.

@Nite It's because he was molded to think that women are better than men. No gender is better than the other.

You're a fool if you think violence solves ANY problem. I'm trying to give you ways to completely avoid physical confrontation with women. 

Who says women push me around? It's takes a real man to know when to walk away from a situation. Besides, if you can't convey your dominance without using violence then you have a lot to learn.

I agree that you have a right to defend yourself. However, you should learn the difference between defending your physical safety and defending your pride. Pride is man's biggest downfall.

Wait a mintue, your last line doesn't make sense. I think women are better because they can't beat up men? Explain this to me.
Did I say violence solves every problem? I said you thought that talking solves every problem when it doesn't either.

Walking away? Some people don't like that, those kinds of people will continue to pester you until you take action. It doesn't have to be violence, but SOMETIMES, it's the only way to get through to them. What would have happened if Chris tried to "talk" Alexia out of her actions? Or Lisa Trevor as a matter of fact? Maybe you're lucky enough to have those kinds of people who end it by walking away, but I'm not.

No you don't agree because you think it's perfectly okay with women killing men with weapons just because they're women. In this day and age, more and more women are taking just as much karate as men. You don't have to be a big brute just to hurt someone. Being smaller does have its advantages. A 5'3 individual could take down someone my height (6'0.5) provided they know the techniques. But you act like there aren't any women out there that are six footers and hulking in appearance.

You seem to act like they're gods because you think we're supposed to bow down to them if they hit us. That we're supposed to pity them when they start a conflict. That they're all untouchable.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Known_Hero
Zombie
Zombie
avatar

Playstation Network Known_Hero
Posts : 671
Join date : 2012-01-12
Location : Neptune

PostSubject: Re: Feminism? what do you think?   Tue Aug 06, 2013 2:27 pm

Walking away solves the problems that words don't. Violence is only needed with someone puts you in physical danger.


Ok, I'm not going to even acknowledge the Chris/Alexia reference. I'm not "lucky", I just don't surround myself with negative people. 


If you think you are going to get 1up on a woman, you better think again. Ok, let's say you get into a heated exchange with a chick, she gets mad and slaps you in the face, you respond by beating her up, what do you think is going to happen after that? You think she's going to call a truce after that? Lol, I don't think so. She's going to call the cops and they WILL arrest you. What i don't understand is if you already know the cops are going to be take her side, WHY GET INTO A FIGHT WITH HER? That's freakin stupid. I understand you want change, but that change isn't happen right now. So until then, adapt to your environment. Learn how to avoid these confrontations instead of diving head first into them.





When did I say it's ok for women to kill men? When did I say it's ok for them to hit us? Why would I be trying to tell you ways to avoid physical confrontation with women if I was ok with these things? 


I don't bow down to women. Like I said before(I say this a lot), learn to convey your dominance without using violence. 


Dude, it's easy to talk that tough stuff when you're 17 years old. You'll understand what I'm saying when you get out here in the real world. I'm telling you, the battle between men and women isn't a physical one. If you lay your hands on a woman, you've already lost. The cops aren't going to care about your argument on double standards at that point.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nobudy
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
avatar

Playstation Network Clowngoon
Posts : 1044
Join date : 2012-04-17
Age : 21
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: Feminism? what do you think?   Tue Aug 06, 2013 2:55 pm

Known_Hero wrote:
Walking away solves the problems that words don't. Violence is only needed with someone puts you in physical danger.


Ok, I'm not going to even acknowledge the Chris/Alexia reference. I'm not "lucky", I just don't surround myself with negative people. 


If you think you are going to get 1up on a woman, you better think again. Ok, let's say you get into a heated exchange with a chick, she gets mad and slaps you in the face, you respond by beating her up, what do you think is going to happen after that? You think she's going to call a truce after that? Lol, I don't think so. She's going to call the cops and they WILL arrest you. What i don't understand is if you already know the cops are going to be take her side, WHY GET INTO A FIGHT WITH HER? That's freakin stupid. I understand you want change, but that change isn't happen right now. So until then, adapt to your environment. Learn how to avoid these confrontations instead of diving head first into them.





When did I say it's ok for women to kill men? When did I say it's ok for them to hit us? Why would I be trying to tell you ways to avoid physical confrontation with women if I was ok with these things? 


I don't bow down to women. Like I said before(I say this a lot), learn to convey your dominance without using violence. 


Dude, it's easy to talk that tough stuff when you're 17 years old. You'll understand what I'm saying when you get out here in the real world. I'm telling you, the battle between men and women isn't a physical one. If you lay your hands on a woman, you've already lost. The cops aren't going to care about your argument on double standards at that point.
Walking away does solve SOME problem, but not all of them. If you have a problem with a coworker, you don't just walk away from it, you tell your boss about about it. What do you do if said negative people are in the same class as you? And when did I say I'd beat a woman up if she slaps me in the face once? I simply hit her back and tell her not to do it again. And I don't jump head first into fist fights. I do use my words, but at some point in my life, words won't do anything because the person is too stubborn.

And how old are you? Just because I haven't hit 20 doesn't mean I haven't seen the real world let alone know about it. I witness how people are like to each other and unnecessary hostility. Hell, I've been to my parent's home country and I'll tell you, it's much worse over there than it is here. And even then, there're probably places much worse. I always say there's always something better and always something worse. I'm not giving in to any double standards like you do because that's weakness, you're willing to let the government take over your thoughts and opinions even though you started a topic about said government spying on us. whatsoever because in the end, people (men and women alike) who hit first are bound to get hit by negative karma.

What do you mean by men have dominance? Going by what you're saying, women are dominant. When they cry, they get all the attention, when they complain about something, it gets fixed, when they demand for something, they get it. And if none of those requests are granted? They simply call the cops and say their husband/boyfriend abused them. When men cry, there called a wuss even if it's because their mother or father died. If they complain? They're told to suck it up and deal with it. When they demand for something? They're told to do it themselves.

Going by your logic, you make it seem like it's ok. You make it sound like women are weak and fragile individuals who need men to take care of them. Newsflash, this isn't Roaring 20s or Great Depression let alone the colonial ages. Women are becoming more equal to men. Those that don't, try to take advantage of the double standards given to them.

All I'm saying is that Men and women are all equal. No one is better than the other.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Teh Black Cat
Cerberus
Cerberus
avatar

Posts : 263
Join date : 2012-11-14

PostSubject: Re: Feminism? what do you think?   Tue Aug 06, 2013 3:05 pm

I don't understand how wanting equality is "bullcrap", but I understand A LOT of people on the internet are very misinformed.

As for the whole "Men shouldn't hit women" debate, I agree with Known Hero in the sense that solving violence with violence is NEVER the answer. It's a very sensitive topic to me because I've known quite a few women in my family who was abused by men, and in nearly every situation I've experienced, a man only hits a woman back out of pride and a bruised ego. If you can restrain a person, than you have NO excuse to hit another back. Regardless of their gender. If a 12 year old little boy hit me, I sure as hell wouldn't hit him back.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PWNERX
Spec Ops
Spec Ops
avatar

Playstation Network PWNER-XIII
Steam : pwner_xiii
Posts : 2132
Join date : 2013-01-04
Age : 21
Location : On the Edge of Reality

PostSubject: Re: Feminism? what do you think?   Tue Aug 06, 2013 3:08 pm

Known_Hero wrote:
Nobudy wrote:
Known_Hero wrote:


EDIT: seriously dude, if you're getting into fist fights with women, you're a pansy. I NEVER got into to toe-to-toe fight with a women in my life. Use your words. If that doesn't work, just walk away.
You're a fool to think that that words will solve every problem. I don't get into fist fights with women just for fun. I only attack women if they attack me first. Same goes for anyone else. You think that just because they're smaller that they can't do anything. Bruce Lee was 5'7 yet he was considered one of the greatest Karate masters in history. If you have that mentality, expect women to push you around for the rest of your life. As a human, you have the right to defend yourself.

@Nite It's because he was molded to think that women are better than men. No gender is better than the other.

You're a fool if you think violence solves ANY problem. I'm trying to give you ways to completely avoid physical confrontation with women. 

Who says women push me around? It's takes a real man to know when to walk away from a situation. Besides, if you can't convey your dominance without using violence then you have a lot to learn.

I agree that you have a right to defend yourself. However, you should learn the difference between defending your physical safety and defending your pride. Pride is man's biggest downfall.

Wait a mintue, your last line doesn't make sense. I think women are better because they can't beat up men? Explain this to me.

And Bruce Lee isn't considered one the greatest karate masters of all time. Not even close. Bruce was renowned for his philosophies on fighting.

That spot reserved for Chuck Norris only. Also, I believe that Women are slowly gaining more of the upper hand over men (Rights wise) lately
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://Isacwill_96@yahoo.com
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
avatar

Playstation Network NiteKrawler
Posts : 7505
Join date : 2009-03-14
Age : 30

PostSubject: Re: Feminism? what do you think?   Tue Aug 06, 2013 3:22 pm

I don't currently have Internet because of a stupid fiber optic cut somewhere so I will just let you all know over my phone that I'm facepalming super hard over here. Fucking Mercy, get in here and make my points for me!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Known_Hero
Zombie
Zombie
avatar

Playstation Network Known_Hero
Posts : 671
Join date : 2012-01-12
Location : Neptune

PostSubject: Re: Feminism? what do you think?   Tue Aug 06, 2013 3:54 pm

@Nobudy

Are you reading my post? I said you should walk away only if talking doesn't help. Why would walk away from a problem with a coworker? Come on man, keep up with me. 

School is completely different from the real world. You guys can fight all you want with little consequence. I'm talking about how to handle situations in the real world. When you become an adult, the stakes get higher, the consequences become more severe. At that point, you'll learn that fighting isn't the way to solve problems. 

I'm 26 years old. I'm not saying I have all the answers but I do know a thing or two about a thing or two. I'm not giving into double standards, I'm giving into the law and how society works. You have to understand how the world works if you want to change it. The way you're talking right now is telling me you don't have this understanding. Beating up on women is going to get you in trouble, regardless of your reason. Society is going to see you as a loser and the law is going to throw the book at you. Nobody is going to care about your view on double standards. That's how shit works. Because we live male dominated society, women are viewed as weak, so they win in cases like this. It's just the way it is. You want to change it? Go ahead. However, attacking feminism isn't the solution because it isn't the real problem. What is the real problem? Male privilege. Start with that first.

I'm letting the government take over my thoughts because I don't want to hit women? 

When did I say I cater to woman's whining? I've been saying this whole time to avoid that bullshit altogether. You're right, women are equal to men but that doesn't give you the right to have fist fights with them in the street. 

Give in to double standards? Which double standards are you talking about? So, if a cute chick is staring at you inappropriately, are you going to call her a pervert?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vandal
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 4864
Join date : 2011-04-11
Age : 26
Location : Florida

PostSubject: Re: Feminism? what do you think?   Tue Aug 06, 2013 4:06 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
I don't currently have Internet because of a stupid fiber optic cut somewhere so I will just let you all know over my phone that I'm facepalming super hard over here. Fucking Mercy, get in here and make my points for me!
Alright, so Nite facepalmed so hard he died.

Thanks a lot guys.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nobudy
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
avatar

Playstation Network Clowngoon
Posts : 1044
Join date : 2012-04-17
Age : 21
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: Feminism? what do you think?   Tue Aug 06, 2013 4:47 pm

Known_Hero wrote:
@Nobudy

Are you reading my post? I said you should walk away only if talking doesn't help. Why would walk away from a problem with a coworker? Come on man, keep up with me. 

School is completely different from the real world. You guys can fight all you want with little consequence. I'm talking about how to handle situations in the real world. When you become an adult, the stakes get higher, the consequences become more severe. At that point, you'll learn that fighting isn't the way to solve problems. 

I'm 26 years old. I'm not saying I have all the answers but I do know a thing or two about a thing or two. I'm not giving into double standards, I'm giving into the law and how society works. You have to understand how the world works if you want to change it. The way you're talking right now is telling me you don't have this understanding. Beating up on women is going to get you in trouble, regardless of your reason. Society is going to see you as a loser and the law is going to throw the book at you. Nobody is going to care about your view on double standards. That's how shit works. Because we live male dominated society, women are viewed as weak, so they win in cases like this. It's just the way it is. You want to change it? Go ahead. However, attacking feminism isn't the solution because it isn't the real problem. What is the real problem? Male privilege. Start with that first.

I'm letting the government take over my thoughts because I don't want to hit women? 

When did I say I cater to woman's whining? I've been saying this whole time to avoid that bullshit altogether. You're right, women are equal to men but that doesn't give you the right to have fist fights with them in the street. 

Give in to double standards? Which double standards are you talking about? So, if a cute chick is staring at you inappropriately, are you going to call her a pervert?
No no you've got to keep up. You're the one who still thinks all women are like Ashley. Have you not been reading my posts? I didn't say I made fist fights with women, I only said that I hit back when I'm hit first. I honestly don't give a shit about what society will call me if I hit a woman back in self-defense. Plus, with the world population at 7 billion, I'm pretty sure there're people out there who do care about my opinion. Because I'm part of the minority people will think of it as weird, but there're are other people out there who will hit back when provoked as well. And who says school fights have little consequences. At my school we've had people go to juve just for fighting. The one who lost had to go to the hospital. One was suspended because he fought back in self-defense from a bully.

And what would you do if you ever faced a muscular woman who proceeds to try and punch you

I wasn't talking about you specifically, I was going by logic of double standards and how many people would react.

Edit: Let's just end this argument now before things go out of hand. Long Story short, you won't hit a woman in self-defense, but I will. End of story. None of us want to turn into Mr. Albert Wesker now do we?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
halestride
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen


Posts : 161
Join date : 2013-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Feminism? what do you think?   Tue Aug 06, 2013 11:41 pm

we have an auto- kill button right between the legs. im a strong guy and fast but that doesnt mean i cant be hit just right or my timing be off and me get taken down by a girl. But i will say, hope i dont get up.lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://gamergeneration.forumotion.com/
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 4467
Join date : 2008-12-20
Age : 34
Location : Rockfort Hills, Los Santos

PostSubject: Re: Feminism? what do you think?   Tue Aug 06, 2013 11:58 pm

Contrary to popular belief, hitting or kicking a girl between the legs will ground her just as fast as it will a guy.

_________________
PerseusRad wrote:
halestride wrote:

PerseusRad wrote:
There are Fireworks outside, but I can't see them very well.

then go outside.

thats crazy talk
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nobudy
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
avatar

Playstation Network Clowngoon
Posts : 1044
Join date : 2012-04-17
Age : 21
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: Feminism? what do you think?   Wed Aug 07, 2013 12:59 am

Ghost Leader wrote:
Contrary to popular belief, hitting or kicking a girl between the legs will ground her just as fast as it will a guy.
Speaking of kicks in the nuts, they say it's more painful than childbirth. And childbirth is usually a choice. That's why I hate it when women complain to their husbands about it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
avatar

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction
Posts : 12901
Join date : 2009-09-14
Age : 27
Location : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Feminism? what do you think?   Wed Aug 07, 2013 3:22 am

Oh rawrgod, how you would love to be a part of this discussion...

_________________
~The Weapon of Mass Distraction~

COMMUNITY:
Resident Evil Forums Facebook: [link]
Resident Evil Forums Steam Group: [link]
Come check my Let's Plays: [link]

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://colmillos.deviantart.com/
Paperface*
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
avatar

Posts : 133
Join date : 2012-11-06
Age : 24
Location : Under your bed

PostSubject: Re: Feminism? what do you think?   Wed Aug 07, 2013 3:42 am

This thread! LOL. Face it guys, women are better. We run the world..



I kid!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Known_Hero
Zombie
Zombie
avatar

Playstation Network Known_Hero
Posts : 671
Join date : 2012-01-12
Location : Neptune

PostSubject: Re: Feminism? what do you think?   Wed Aug 07, 2013 6:28 am

Nobudy wrote:

And what would you do if you ever faced a muscular woman who proceeds to try and punch you


This quote made me lol hard. I might send this to the quote thread Laughing 

Ok, before we end it, you have to answer my question: if a cute chick is staring at you inappropriately, would you call her a pervert?


LNobudy wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:
Contrary to popular belief, hitting or kicking a girl between the legs will ground her just as fast as it will a guy.
Speaking of kicks in the nuts, they say it's more painful than childbirth. And childbirth is usually a choice. That's why I hate it when women complain to their husbands about it.

You hate when women complain about childbirth? Please tell me you're joking.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PWNERX
Spec Ops
Spec Ops
avatar

Playstation Network PWNER-XIII
Steam : pwner_xiii
Posts : 2132
Join date : 2013-01-04
Age : 21
Location : On the Edge of Reality

PostSubject: Re: Feminism? what do you think?   Wed Aug 07, 2013 9:43 am

A child in the hand is worth 2 in the bush.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://Isacwill_96@yahoo.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Feminism? what do you think?   

Back to top Go down
 
Feminism? what do you think?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Similar topics
-
» The Death of Feminism on the Left

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Others :: Off Topic-
Jump to: