HomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Biohaze has moderators that aren't the full shilling...
Sun Sep 17, 2017 12:00 pm by White Rock

» Thoughts on the RE Anderson Movies
Wed Sep 13, 2017 1:06 am by RebelliousQueen

» How do I sign out?
Wed Sep 13, 2017 12:59 am by RebelliousQueen

» At last: "Not a Hero" and "End of Zoe" will be released this December!
Fri Sep 08, 2017 6:15 am by White Rock

» What makes Resident Evil for you?
Tue Sep 05, 2017 3:18 am by White Rock

» Chris Redfield returns in Not A Hero!
Tue Sep 05, 2017 3:13 am by White Rock

» Any Mad Max fans?
Mon Aug 28, 2017 11:31 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil Musical - A Short Review
Sun Aug 27, 2017 1:10 pm by Mass Distraction

» The Nurse
Fri Aug 18, 2017 12:33 am by White Rock

Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
White Rock
 
TerraSavior
 
RebelliousQueen
 
Ghost Leader
 
TyrantSteve
 

Share | 
 

 Paul W.S Anderson Talks About Resident Evil 6

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Would you like to see Alice in the future installment game?
Yes, let's give her a chance to prove she's worth in the game series.
6%
 6% [ 1 ]
No way, it'll never gonna happen. It will just ruined the true Resident Evil history.
94%
 94% [ 15 ]
Total Votes : 16
 

AuthorMessage
PWNERX
Spec Ops
Spec Ops
avatar

Playstation Network PWNER-XIII
Steam : pwner_xiii
Posts : 2118
Join date : 2013-01-04
Age : 21
Location : On the Edge of Reality

PostSubject: Re: Paul W.S Anderson Talks About Resident Evil 6   Mon Oct 07, 2013 8:34 pm

AWDCP wrote:
Here's my take on live action videogame movies: Straight up shouldn't happen unless a really good director and some beyond decent actors are available. Unless that happens...

Should not happen.

Mortal Kombat was cool. Tomb Raider was nice. Tekken sucked. Max Payne was eh. RE shall not be mentioned so because it is terrible.

CGI is the way to go for videogame movies for me. Either that, or machinima.
They shoulda went all 'Aliens' with Doom instead of poor script/action design.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://Isacwill_96@yahoo.com
Vandal
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 4864
Join date : 2011-04-11
Age : 26
Location : Florida

PostSubject: Re: Paul W.S Anderson Talks About Resident Evil 6   Fri Oct 11, 2013 1:18 pm

So, I think it's safe to say Alice will never take part in any of the games, seeing as they're talking about the end of the Resident Evil movie series and we won't see any more Resident Evil films.. not until they reboot it at least.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 4458
Join date : 2008-12-20
Age : 34
Location : Rockfort Hills, Los Santos

PostSubject: Re: Paul W.S Anderson Talks About Resident Evil 6   Sat Oct 12, 2013 6:23 am

PWNERX wrote:
AWDCP wrote:
Here's my take on live action videogame movies: Straight up shouldn't happen unless a really good director and some beyond decent actors are available. Unless that happens...

Should not happen.

Mortal Kombat was cool. Tomb Raider was nice. Tekken sucked. Max Payne was eh. RE shall not be mentioned so because it is terrible.

CGI is the way to go for videogame movies for me. Either that, or machinima.
They shoulda went all 'Aliens' with Doom instead of poor script/action design.
At least they tried with Doom, though. The same can't be said for a lot of other VG movies.

_________________
PerseusRad wrote:
halestride wrote:

PerseusRad wrote:
There are Fireworks outside, but I can't see them very well.

then go outside.

thats crazy talk
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EQOAnostalgia
Cerberus
Cerberus
avatar

Posts : 234
Join date : 2013-10-27
Age : 35
Location : NY

PostSubject: Re: Paul W.S Anderson Talks About Resident Evil 6   Wed Nov 06, 2013 6:19 pm

Seriously now... people need to just stop going to these movies dude! I mean just stop! Almost everyone hates them yet they still make money! Cmon dudes. I guess it's like looking at a car wreck, you don't want to see anything that will scar you for life but you just can't help it? I hope the movies just die off and quickly. This talk about Alice being in the games HAHAHAHA... NO!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/EQOAnostalgia
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 4458
Join date : 2008-12-20
Age : 34
Location : Rockfort Hills, Los Santos

PostSubject: Re: Paul W.S Anderson Talks About Resident Evil 6   Thu Nov 07, 2013 7:27 am

EQOAnostalgia wrote:
Seriously now... people need to just stop going to these movies dude! I mean just stop! Almost everyone hates them yet they still make money! Cmon dudes. I guess it's like looking at a car wreck, you don't want to see anything that will scar you for life but you just can't help it? I hope the movies just die off and quickly. This talk about Alice being in the games HAHAHAHA... NO!
I should stop liking something because you don't like it? Yeah, that won't be happening.

_________________
PerseusRad wrote:
halestride wrote:

PerseusRad wrote:
There are Fireworks outside, but I can't see them very well.

then go outside.

thats crazy talk
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Paul W.S Anderson Talks About Resident Evil 6   

Back to top Go down
 
Paul W.S Anderson Talks About Resident Evil 6
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 Similar topics
-
» Resident Evil: Revelations 2
» Resident Evil HD remake
» Resident Evil Zero Remaster
» PLATINUMS
» State of BruteForce community?

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Resident Evil :: Resident Evil Movies-
Jump to: