HomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» BAD NEWS
Thu Nov 16, 2017 9:22 am by Ghost Leader

» What has happen??
Wed Nov 15, 2017 3:11 am by White Rock

» At last: "Not a Hero" and "End of Zoe" will be released this December!
Mon Nov 06, 2017 3:29 am by White Rock

» Biohaze has moderators that aren't the full shilling...
Tue Oct 31, 2017 4:10 am by White Rock

» Resident Evil Discord
Thu Oct 19, 2017 6:13 pm by PWNERX

» Greetings from Hell
Tue Oct 17, 2017 11:57 am by Ghost Leader

» Thoughts on the RE Anderson Movies
Fri Oct 06, 2017 3:06 pm by PWNERX

» Any Mad Max fans?
Fri Sep 29, 2017 5:24 am by Bulls-3ye

» How do I sign out?
Wed Sep 13, 2017 12:59 am by RebelliousQueen

Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
White Rock
 
PWNERX
 
Ghost Leader
 

Share | 
 

 Resident Evil Games and Movies Comparison Video Mix

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
HRZONE
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
avatar

Posts : 4
Join date : 2013-07-15

PostSubject: Resident Evil Games and Movies Comparison Video Mix    Mon Jul 15, 2013 9:53 pm

Hey guys, I was HRZONE2, but I had to make a new account here. Anyway, if your not a fan of the movies, that is fine and you don't have to watch this video. Many of the Resident Evil gamers know that the movies and the video games have different stories, but are they aware of all the similar elements featured in the movies? I made this video to show the attention to detail the Resident Evil Movies have taken from the games, and viceversa. I had fun making it I hope you like it! Please give it a thumbs up if you did.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
avatar

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction
Posts : 12900
Join date : 2009-09-14
Age : 27
Location : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Games and Movies Comparison Video Mix    Tue Jul 16, 2013 5:05 am

That was actually pretty cool. Like'd.

Btw. Why can't you use your old account?

_________________
~The Weapon of Mass Distraction~

COMMUNITY:
Resident Evil Forums Facebook: [link]
Resident Evil Forums Steam Group: [link]
Come check my Let's Plays: [link]

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://colmillos.deviantart.com/
HRZONE
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
avatar

Posts : 4
Join date : 2013-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Games and Movies Comparison Video Mix    Tue Jul 16, 2013 8:49 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
That was actually pretty cool. Like'd.

Btw. Why can't you use your old account?

My last login was in 2011, and I forgot my password. I tried to reset it, but it was connected to an email that I no longer use. It's fine though. I have since learned to write down all my passwords ha.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 4462
Join date : 2008-12-20
Age : 34
Location : Rockfort Hills, Los Santos

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Games and Movies Comparison Video Mix    Tue Jul 16, 2013 9:15 am

HRZONE wrote:
My last login was in 2011, and I forgot my password. I tried to reset it, but it was connected to an email that I no longer use.
Did you try starting another email account with the same host using the same name?

_________________
PerseusRad wrote:
halestride wrote:

PerseusRad wrote:
There are Fireworks outside, but I can't see them very well.

then go outside.

thats crazy talk
Back to top Go down
View user profile
HRZONE
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
avatar

Posts : 4
Join date : 2013-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Games and Movies Comparison Video Mix    Tue Jul 16, 2013 11:31 am

Ghost Leader wrote:
HRZONE wrote:
My last login was in 2011, and I forgot my password. I tried to reset it, but it was connected to an email that I no longer use.
Did you try starting another email account with the same host using the same name?

I believe I tried that, but I think it said that I can't have the same user name as someone else...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 4462
Join date : 2008-12-20
Age : 34
Location : Rockfort Hills, Los Santos

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Games and Movies Comparison Video Mix    Tue Jul 16, 2013 1:27 pm

HRZONE wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:
HRZONE wrote:
My last login was in 2011, and I forgot my password. I tried to reset it, but it was connected to an email that I no longer use.
Did you try starting another email account with the same host using the same name?
I believe I tried that, but I think it said that I can't have the same user name as someone else...
Oh, you didn't delete that email account? Okay, never mind.

_________________
PerseusRad wrote:
halestride wrote:

PerseusRad wrote:
There are Fireworks outside, but I can't see them very well.

then go outside.

thats crazy talk
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ssplain
Zombie
Zombie
avatar

Steam : Splain
Posts : 731
Join date : 2013-06-18
Age : 28
Location : Birmingham AL

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Games and Movies Comparison Video Mix    Wed Jun 17, 2015 5:38 pm

Just stumbled across this thread. Pretty neat comparisons.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://steam://openurl/https://www.youtube.com/user/jchandleyou
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Games and Movies Comparison Video Mix    

Back to top Go down
 
Resident Evil Games and Movies Comparison Video Mix
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Resident Evil: Revelations 2
» Resident Evil HD remake
» Resident Evil Zero Remaster
» PLATINUMS
» State of BruteForce community?

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Resident Evil :: Resident Evil Movies-
Jump to: