HomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Discord
Yesterday at 1:18 pm by KobaltZero

» At last: "Not a Hero" and "End of Zoe" will be released this December!
Yesterday at 7:44 am by Mass Distraction

» What has happen??
Yesterday at 7:42 am by Mass Distraction

» Greetings from Hell
Tue Oct 17, 2017 11:57 am by Ghost Leader

» Thoughts on the RE Anderson Movies
Mon Oct 16, 2017 5:32 pm by Hell Demon

» What makes Resident Evil for you?
Mon Oct 16, 2017 5:29 pm by Hell Demon

» Section Rules
Mon Oct 16, 2017 5:25 pm by Hell Demon

» What do you guys do in your spare time?
Mon Oct 16, 2017 5:21 pm by Hell Demon

» PWNERX Does Youtube
Mon Oct 16, 2017 5:15 pm by Hell Demon

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
Hell Demon

Ghost Leader

Mass Distraction

PWNERX

KobaltZero

White Rock

Bulls-3ye

Share | 

The Fast And The Furious

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Industrial Ridden
Cerberus
Cerberus

Playstation Network Jagerdu

PostSubject: The Fast And The Furious   Thu Jul 11, 2013 1:58 am

What are your thoughts on the film franchise?

The Fast And The Furious 7.8/10
I loved this movie. I never really appreciated this film until I saw the other films first. There's not much action in this film, it's all about the street racing. I don't really like the street racing genre all that much, but this film is the exception. It has some good tense moments too, like near the end when
Spoiler:

2 Fast 2 Furious 6.5/10
Not as good as the first one (IMO), but it still was enjoyable, kinda. I felt bored quite a few times throughout this film. I felt that the antagonist was poorly developed and that there wasn't much plot. I like Roman though, (In all the F&F films, and that Asian chick is hot BTW). I liked the part where
Spoiler:

The Fast And The Furious: Tokyo Drift 7.0/10
I haven't seen this film in a while so my memory of it isn't as good as the rest. When I first saw this movie, I didn't like it all that much. I took it as a spin-off of the franchise until I saw Dominic at the end talking to Sean. Then I thought again, "They just threw him in there for the sake of keeping atleast one previous character in", because in this film, no character from the previous two films are in here. I did like some things about this film though. I thought the cilmax was pretty weak, and the action was a little boring at times. I liked the whole drifting concept though.

Fast & Furious 7.7/10
I also, haven't seen this one in a while. So this is the one where
Spoiler:

and that's when the tone of the film takes a turn. This is the first film in the franchise to introduce a new element other than street racing/drifting/or racing in general. They now have people shooting at each other plus the ending scene
Spoiler:

I liked this movie more than I expected too. Gotta love them cliffhangers.

Fast Five 9.2/10
This....This right here....What can I Say? This film is amazing! This film starts off directly where the fourth one left off, and then continues from there. We got Hobbs, who is a complete badass, chasing after Dominic's crew. There are plenty of action scenes in this film, my favorite being the one at the end where
Spoiler:

That last part had so much destruction, I loved it! I loved how they brought back everybody from the first few films, plus added in a few more extras. It's a shame that
Spoiler:

I like death too, as long as it's done right. Oh yeah, that damn cliffhanger made us have to wait!

Fast And Furious 6 9.5/10
Here it is, my favorite of the 6 films. The antagonist in this movie is pretty awesome, and his fighting moves are pretty awesome as well. The crew is back again, and in this movie I thought there was more humor, and better humor, than there was in the previous films. The action in this movie is just insane! First action scene started off with the large chase in the streets, and during that scene the movie had fooled me into making me think that somebody from the crew was going to die. The second action scene was the highway/freeway chase with a freaking tank! It only lasted about 5 minutes, but it was an amazing 5 minutes! And then there is that last scene, with the plane and the runway. Oh god! Words cannot describe how amazing that scene is, except for the fact that it lasted a full 15 minutes on the world's longest runway Very Happy. Yet again, ANOTHER FREAKING CLIFFHANGER!! AAAAGHH!!

They said the seventh one is going to be the last one, but then again, that's what they said about Fast Five. I think they're filming Fast 6 and 7 back to back so it should be released next year? Hmmm....Damn that took forever to type bounce bounce king
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: The Fast And The Furious   Thu Jul 11, 2013 5:14 am

I liked them up to Tokyo Drift. I don't remember much about the fourth one, except for the fact that they for some ridiculous reason decided it should have the same name as the first movie, minus "the". The fifth one was so bad that I decided I'll never watch a new movie in this series ever again. One of the stupidest movies I've seen.

COMMUNITY:
Resident Evil Forums Facebook: [link]
Resident Evil Forums Steam Group: [link]
Come check my Let's Plays: [link]

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://colmillos.deviantart.com/
Vandal
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Fast And The Furious   Thu Jul 11, 2013 7:42 am

I've never seen a single film and I never cared to.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official

Playstation Network RebelliousQueen
Steam : BlindedByVengeance

PostSubject: Re: The Fast And The Furious   Thu Jul 11, 2013 9:40 am

The Fast and The Furious, The Fast and The Furious: Tokyo Drift, and Fast Five. I liked this three films. I can say these are best of all. I'm looking forward for Fast and Furious 6.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ssplain
Zombie
Zombie

Steam : Splain

PostSubject: Re: The Fast And The Furious   Thu Jul 11, 2013 5:07 pm

I really enjoyed the first movie a lot. I did not care for 2-4 and I have not seen any since then. To me it feels like the first one was more successful than they had anticipated so they have continued to push them out. Similar to a beloved movie franchise to a particular game this forum is mostly dedicated too.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://steam://openurl/https://www.youtube.com/user/jchandleyou
Known_Hero
Zombie
Zombie

Playstation Network Known_Hero

PostSubject: Re: The Fast And The Furious   Mon Jul 15, 2013 9:00 am

Tokyo Drift was my favorite one. Great soundtrack.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Fast And The Furious   

Back to top Go down

The Fast And The Furious
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1