HomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» BAD NEWS
Yesterday at 9:46 am by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 2: Survivors [Tech Demo]
Yesterday at 5:19 am by DeathShadows

» What has happen??
Wed Nov 15, 2017 3:11 am by White Rock

» At last: "Not a Hero" and "End of Zoe" will be released this December!
Mon Nov 06, 2017 3:29 am by White Rock

» Biohaze has moderators that aren't the full shilling...
Tue Oct 31, 2017 4:10 am by White Rock

» Resident Evil Discord
Thu Oct 19, 2017 6:13 pm by PWNERX

» Greetings from Hell
Tue Oct 17, 2017 11:57 am by Ghost Leader

» Thoughts on the RE Anderson Movies
Fri Oct 06, 2017 3:06 pm by PWNERX

» Any Mad Max fans?
Fri Sep 29, 2017 5:24 am by Bulls-3ye

Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
White Rock
 
Ghost Leader
 
DeathShadows
 
PWNERX
 

Share | 
 

 Hello

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
SuperMasterGamer
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
avatar

Posts : 21
Join date : 2013-07-10
Age : 19
Location : New York

PostSubject: Hello    Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:13 am

Hello, my name is SuperMasterGamer aka SMG. I heard of this forum from the official VGFacts board so I decided to join.

Anyway, I'm a huge Resident Evil fan and I've been playing the games since Resident Evil 3: Nemesis came out.

I'm also a huge fan of Castlevania, Kingdom Hearts and the Persona franchise.

So yeah. I'll have a good time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
avatar

Playstation Network RebelliousQueen
Steam : BlindedByVengeance
Posts : 2954
Join date : 2012-02-21
Age : 25
Location : Manila, Philippines

PostSubject: Re: Hello    Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:29 am

SuperMasterGamer wrote:
Persona franchise.

Greetings pal, welcome to the forums. I hope you'll have a good time here. We love new members. Well, anyway if I'm not mistaken that Persona Game came out in Playstation Portable? I think I saw it there.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SuperMasterGamer
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
avatar

Posts : 21
Join date : 2013-07-10
Age : 19
Location : New York

PostSubject: Re: Hello    Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:40 am

Miss Claire Redfield wrote:
SuperMasterGamer wrote:
Persona franchise.

Greetings pal, welcome to the forums. I hope you'll have a good time here. We love new members. Well, anyway if I'm not mistaken that Persona Game came out in Playstation Portable? I think I saw it there.

Yeah, the first one. Also, both version of Persona 2 were also remaked on the PSP.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
avatar

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction
Posts : 12900
Join date : 2009-09-14
Age : 27
Location : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Hello    Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:47 am

Oh nice, I managed to drag someone here with me Very Happy I thought your name seemed strangely familiar.

Welcome to this madness.

_________________
~The Weapon of Mass Distraction~

COMMUNITY:
Resident Evil Forums Facebook: [link]
Resident Evil Forums Steam Group: [link]
Come check my Let's Plays: [link]

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://colmillos.deviantart.com/
will1234562
R.P.D. Officer
R.P.D. Officer
avatar

Posts : 534
Join date : 2012-10-27
Age : 21
Location : Europe

PostSubject: Re: Hello    Wed Jul 10, 2013 5:17 am

Hello and welcome Smile .
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/will1234562?feature=mhee
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
avatar

Playstation Network RebelliousQueen
Steam : BlindedByVengeance
Posts : 2954
Join date : 2012-02-21
Age : 25
Location : Manila, Philippines

PostSubject: Re: Hello    Wed Jul 10, 2013 5:35 am

SuperMasterGamer wrote:
Miss Claire Redfield wrote:
SuperMasterGamer wrote:
Persona franchise.

Greetings pal, welcome to the forums. I hope you'll have a good time here. We love new members. Well, anyway if I'm not mistaken that Persona Game came out in Playstation Portable? I think I saw it there.

Yeah, the first one. Also, both version of Persona 2 were also remaked on the PSP.

It's a remake? I'm just curious, where is the original Persona game came from?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ThomVD
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
avatar

Playstation Network ThomVD
Posts : 2316
Join date : 2011-07-10
Location : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Hello    Wed Jul 10, 2013 6:23 am

Welcome and have a fantastic time here Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nobudy
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
avatar

Playstation Network Clowngoon
Posts : 1041
Join date : 2012-04-17
Age : 21
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: Hello    Wed Jul 10, 2013 7:59 am

Welcome to the family. You'll fit in just fine.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SuperMasterGamer
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
avatar

Posts : 21
Join date : 2013-07-10
Age : 19
Location : New York

PostSubject: Re: Hello    Wed Jul 10, 2013 8:11 am

Miss Claire Redfield wrote:
SuperMasterGamer wrote:
Miss Claire Redfield wrote:
SuperMasterGamer wrote:
Persona franchise.

Greetings pal, welcome to the forums. I hope you'll have a good time here. We love new members. Well, anyway if I'm not mistaken that Persona Game came out in Playstation Portable? I think I saw it there.

Yeah, the first one. Also, both version of Persona 2 were also remaked on the PSP.

It's a remake? I'm just curious, where is the original Persona game came from?

The first Persona game was called, "Megami Ibunroku Persona" and it was released sometime in 1996. We got the first Persona game, but it was called, "Revelations: Persona" which completely changes most of the original Japanese had.

The remake, "Shin Megami Tensei: Persona" is basically "Megami Ibunroku Persona".
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vandal
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 4864
Join date : 2011-04-11
Age : 26
Location : Florida

PostSubject: Re: Hello    Wed Jul 10, 2013 8:30 am

I will crush you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
avatar

Playstation Network RebelliousQueen
Steam : BlindedByVengeance
Posts : 2954
Join date : 2012-02-21
Age : 25
Location : Manila, Philippines

PostSubject: Re: Hello    Wed Jul 10, 2013 8:42 am

SuperMasterGamer wrote:
Miss Claire Redfield wrote:
SuperMasterGamer wrote:
Miss Claire Redfield wrote:
SuperMasterGamer wrote:
Persona franchise.

Greetings pal, welcome to the forums. I hope you'll have a good time here. We love new members. Well, anyway if I'm not mistaken that Persona Game came out in Playstation Portable? I think I saw it there.

Yeah, the first one. Also, both version of Persona 2 were also remaked on the PSP.

It's a remake? I'm just curious, where is the original Persona game came from?

The first Persona game was called, "Megami Ibunroku Persona" and it was released sometime in 1996. We got the first Persona game, but it was called, "Revelations: Persona" which completely changes most of the original Japanese had.

The remake, "Shin Megami Tensei: Persona" is basically "Megami Ibunroku Persona".

Hmm, so it was a original japanese game then. The version of Persona game I saw in Portable is interesting, I might as well try it. I'm surprised it first released in PS1. I really didn't know until I saw it in PSP. Well, it also available in Xbox.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ssplain
Zombie
Zombie
avatar

Steam : Splain
Posts : 731
Join date : 2013-06-18
Age : 28
Location : Birmingham AL

PostSubject: Re: Hello    Wed Jul 10, 2013 3:50 pm

Welcome aboard SMG!

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://steam://openurl/https://www.youtube.com/user/jchandleyou
Sargent D
Government Official
Government Official
avatar

Playstation Network Demented_Warfare
Steam : Seppuku Sushi
Posts : 2828
Join date : 2011-09-19
Age : 21
Location : (Insert clever location here)

PostSubject: Re: Hello    Wed Jul 10, 2013 6:02 pm

Welcome! Feel free to make yourself at home here. Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://myanimelist.net/profile/Seppuku_Sushi
PWNERX
Spec Ops
Spec Ops
avatar

Playstation Network PWNER-XIII
Steam : pwner_xiii
Posts : 2126
Join date : 2013-01-04
Age : 21
Location : On the Edge of Reality

PostSubject: Re: Hello    Sun Jul 28, 2013 2:43 am

You will never get that Pepsi.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://Isacwill_96@yahoo.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Hello    

Back to top Go down
 
Hello
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Important Announcements :: Introductions-
Jump to: