Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil 2 remake talk...
Today at 12:06 am by White Rock

» Resident Evil 6 (The Final Chapter)
Yesterday at 8:31 pm by Bulls-3ye

» Your thoughts on the "Not a Hero" and "End of Zoe" DLC!
Thu Jan 18, 2018 2:39 am by White Rock

» BAD NEWS
Fri Dec 15, 2017 3:43 am by White Rock

» Complete Series Playthrough Guide
Fri Dec 15, 2017 3:33 am by White Rock

» Thoughts on the RE Anderson Movies
Fri Dec 15, 2017 3:27 am by White Rock

» Biohaze has moderators that aren't the full shilling...
Fri Dec 15, 2017 3:16 am by White Rock

» Resident Evil 2: Survivors (Out Now)
Fri Dec 08, 2017 1:23 pm by DeathShadows

» What has happen??
Thu Dec 07, 2017 7:50 am by Bulls-3ye

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
Bulls-3ye

White Rock

Ghost Leader

PWNERX

Share | 

Favourite Wrestlers Of All Time

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Wrestlers Of All Time   Thu Jun 20, 2013 7:00 pm

The Undertaker (there's no one in the business I respect more than this man)
The Rock
Hulk Hogan
Randy Savage
Ric Flair
Triple H
Brock Lesnar
Chris Benoit (yes, you read that right and I don't give a shit what anyone thinks)
Chris Jericho
CM Punk (although I'm not enjoying his current heel run, TBH)
Daniel Bryan

Fabulous Moolah (greatest Women's Champ ever)
Trish Stratus
Lita/Amy Dumas
Jazz
Nattie Neidhart
Beth Phoenix
Ivory
Jacqueline
Velvet Sky

PerseusRad wrote:
There are Fireworks outside, but I can't see them very well.

then go outside.

thats crazy talk

Last edited by Ghost Leader on Tue Jun 25, 2013 1:47 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
weskersbarber
UBCS
UBCS

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Wrestlers Of All Time   Fri Jun 21, 2013 4:57 am

The Rock
Stone Cold Steve Austin
Brock Lesnar
The Undertaker
Shawn Michaels
Triple H
Kurt Angle
Daniel Bryan
Kane
Sheamus

Started watching around the start of the attitude era so I never got to see the likes of Hogan, Savage, Flair etc

Also spike if you didnt know, RVD is returning to the WWE at the Money In The Bank PPV.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Wrestlers Of All Time   Fri Jun 21, 2013 11:32 pm

Spike Reaver wrote:
I'm curious as to why Lesnar appeared on each of your lists? I know why I chose him, but why did you guys?

Also Daniel Bryant?

I'm also curious as to why Stone Cold isn't on your list GL? Not that he necessarily should be, I'm just curious as to why he wasn't one of your choices.
Lesnar isn't just a powerhouse, his skills as a ring tactician are among the best in wrestling in addition to the fact that he (although WWE won't let him) can fly like a cruiserweight. There are very few individuals in the industry with such multi-spectrum skills.

Bryan, no T. His real name is actually Bryan Danielson and WWE made a hilarious habit of jumping back and forth between using his real name and his gimmick name every week back when he first started. But anyway, he's one of the most skilled ring tacticians in the industry today and I feel he's every bit as good as Jericho, Benoit, and Punk.

I like Austin and would mark out if he were to suddenly appear on Raw next week, but in terms of his ring skills, he's a one-trick pony. All he does is brawl and I don't think he's added a single new move to his arsenal since at least the onset of the Stone Cold gimmick.

PerseusRad wrote:

then go outside.

thats crazy talk
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ChrisRedfieldRE156
Zombie
Zombie

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Wrestlers Of All Time   Mon Jun 24, 2013 5:05 pm

No offense, but those guys are as fake as Pam Andersons tits . . . . If i can talk about actual wrestling, then no doubt that its Aleksandr Karelin, the greatest of all times   . . . . . .
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official

Playstation Network RebelliousQueen
Steam : BlindedByVengeance

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Wrestlers Of All Time   Mon Jun 24, 2013 6:33 pm

Spike Reaver wrote:
Okay, answer this ChrisRedfieldRE156; Who in the blue hell is Aleksandr Karelin?scratch

Who the heck is that guy? I never heard his name in the history of WWE. Is he a hall of famer? or a newbie one.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Wrestlers Of All Time   Mon Jun 24, 2013 7:08 pm

ChrisRedfieldRE156 wrote:
No offense, but those guys are as fake as Pam Andersons tits . . . . If i can talk about actual wrestling, then no doubt that its Aleksandr Karelin, the greatest of all times   . . . . . .
Fake, huh? Tell me, what exactly makes them fake? The fact that they put their bodies through hell four or more times a week through most of the year to put on a two hour show for paying fans? The fact that they perform daily with lingering injuries sometimes for months on end? If you think we don't know WWE and TNA matches are scripted and think we think it's all real, you're sorely mistaken. But that's typical of anyone who doesn't like pro wrestling and wants to belittle those who do. All you do is target the scripted nature of it, while completely ignoring that these individuals are exceptional athletes. Big deal if the matches aren't actual fights like in MMA (just FYI, Brock Lesnar started in WWE and went on to become UFC heavyweight champion, which one doesn't do by being "fake") or boxing.

@Miss Claire Redfield
He's never been in WWE, he's an Olympic athlete and claimed as "the greatest Greco-Roman wrestler of all time".

PerseusRad wrote:

then go outside.

thats crazy talk

Last edited by Ghost Leader on Tue Jun 25, 2013 1:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Wrestlers Of All Time   Mon Jun 24, 2013 11:29 pm

Hey no offense also, but comparing Pam's 'obviously' fake boobs to the Wrestlers of WWE is a big failure. What makes you think that is it fake? Haven't you know that those guys that you called fake risks their everyday lives in their training, and battles just only to give us, I mean their fans a great show, and entertainment. the injuries, the surgery they're pure real. I just notice all the haters of WWE kept saying it's scripted. For the fact that we knew this guys are athletes just like Ghost said. It's not fake, you just can't accept it.

Ghost Leader wrote:
Miss Claire Redfield
He's never been in WWE, he's an Olympic athlete and claimed as "the greatest Greco-Roman wrestler of all time".

Wow, so he's famous then. My apologies I didn't know. I'm sorry. I think I'm going to read some interesting info's about him for a while. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Wrestlers Of All Time   Mon Jun 24, 2013 11:37 pm

Hey, I didn't know who he was either and had to Wikipedia him, so don't feel bad.

PerseusRad wrote:

then go outside.

thats crazy talk
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Wrestlers Of All Time   Tue Jun 25, 2013 12:03 am

Ghost Leader wrote:
Hey, I didn't know who he was either and had to Wikipedia him, so don't feel bad.

I feel like I'm Ignorant for some random reason. But still, thank you. I just never heard his name before that's why.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Wrestlers Of All Time   Tue Jun 25, 2013 1:43 am

And I just noticed that, for some reason lost to me, I left Kurt Angle off my list. I should be banned from ever watching wrestling again for such a mistake.

PerseusRad wrote:

then go outside.

thats crazy talk
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Wrestlers Of All Time   Tue Jun 25, 2013 3:12 am

Ghost Leader wrote:
And I just noticed that, for some reason lost to me, I left Kurt Angle off my list. I should be banned from ever watching wrestling again for such a mistake.

Kurt Angle was a great Wrestler, and Athlete. I missed him. I wonder where is now. Also, Eddie Guerrero I'm so sad that he died.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Wrestlers Of All Time   Tue Jun 25, 2013 4:11 am

Miss Claire Redfield wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:

Kurt Angle was a great Wrestler, and Athlete. I missed him. I wonder where is now. Also, Eddie Guerrero I'm so sad that he died.
Angle was in TNA, last I knew.

And Eddie Guerrero, yeah. The WWE hasn't been the same since his tragic passing. I still remember every moment of his final match against Mr. Kennedy and cried my eyes for weeks after and I still do today when I think about him because he's a personal hero of mine, not for his wrestling skills (although I love watching him perform even to this day and he was probably the most entertaining performer ever, IMO) but for the challenges he overcame in his battles with drugs and alcoholism. October 9th (his birthday) and November 13th (the day he passed) are sacred days of remembrance for me.

PerseusRad wrote:

then go outside.

thats crazy talk
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Wrestlers Of All Time   Tue Jun 25, 2013 4:34 am

Ghost Leader wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:

Angle was in TNA, last I knew.

And Eddie Guerrero, yeah. The WWE hasn't been the same since his tragic passing. I still remember every moment of his final match against Mr. Kennedy and cried my eyes for weeks after and I still do today when I think about him because he's a personal hero of mine, not for his wrestling skills (although I love watching him perform even to this day and he was probably the most entertaining performer ever, IMO) but for the challenges he overcame in his battles with drugs and alcoholism. October 9th (his birthday) and November 13th (the day he passed) are sacred days of remembrance for me.

He is in TNA now? The last time I knew Christian is in TNA also. He even got it's championship title. Yes, and I do feel the same way. WWE changes a lot after he died, and without his presence. It's really a heartbreaking for me, I always did remembered his battles, and happiest moments when he was still around. Eddie as a person was a caring to his family, friends, and mostly to his beloved fans. Time flew so fast, but it seems like yesterday. I still couldn't believe that Latino Heat was gone. Now his wife Vicky is being a bitchy, and I still hope she doesn't forget what his husband did for WWE nation. Thanks to his nephew, Chavo and his bestfriend Ray Mysterio, his legacy will never be forgotten. I will strongly missed Eddie so much.

Last edited by Miss Claire Redfield on Tue Jun 25, 2013 5:25 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Wrestlers Of All Time   Tue Jun 25, 2013 4:54 am

The last time I knew Christian is in TNA also. He even got it's championship title.
Boy, are you behind the times. Razz  Christian has been back in WWE for over a year now. He just returned last week from a lengthy absence due to injury.

PerseusRad wrote:

then go outside.

thats crazy talk
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ChrisRedfieldRE156
Zombie
Zombie

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Wrestlers Of All Time   Tue Jun 25, 2013 5:24 am

Ghost Leader wrote:
Fake, huh? Tell me, what exactly makes them fake? The fact that they put their bodies through hell four or more times a week through most of the year to put on a two hour show for paying fans? The fact that they perform daily with lingering injuries sometimes for months on end? If you think we don't know WWE and TNA matches are scripted and think we think it's all real, you're sorely mistaken. But that's typical of anyone who doesn't like pro wrestling and wants to belittle those who do. All you do is target the scripted nature of it, while completely ignoring that these individuals are exceptional athletes. Big deal if the matches aren't actual fights like in MMA (just FYI, Brock Lesnar started in WWE and went on to become UFC heavyweight champion, which one doesn't do by being "fake") or boxing.

@Miss Claire Redfield

of course i know that you know of all the wrestling games being scripted, yes the "wrestlers" do deserve some credit cs of the stunts that they perform on the mass they  have, i mean Arnold was gigantic and "he could barely walk" (In & Out) and the wrestlers of his size fly in air like birds, but one way or another the entire thing is scripted and its a fake set up show where they DONT FIGHT FOR REAL, so i just dont get why people like it. 

Miss Claire R

Sister, Aleksandr Karelin is a 3 time Olympic gold medalist (also won a Silver in 2000 when he was 33) and a legend of Greco-Roman wrestling, considered to be the greatest Olympic wrestler of all times.

Spike Reaver

Uhh use google maybe scratch or read this post Twisted Evil

Last edited by ChrisRedfieldRE156 on Tue Jun 25, 2013 5:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Wrestlers Of All Time   Tue Jun 25, 2013 5:29 am

Ghost Leader wrote:
The last time I knew Christian is in TNA also. He even got it's championship title.
Boy, are you behind the times. Razz Christian has been back in WWE for over a year now. He just returned last week from a lengthy absence due to injury.

Yeah I guess. It's good that he returned. I'm really sorry I am not that updated unlike before. Cause I had so many things to do. I am busy woman now. Razz

but one way or another the entire thing is scripted and its a fake set up show where they DONT FIGHT FOR REAL, so i just dont get why people like it.

Wait a minute if you're talking about the script or the story line. Yes, ofcourse we know and we never said that it isn't scripted. Cause we knew that it is. But if you're that they don't fight for real. Come on dude seriously, you are not blind, and you saw that the stunts that they do made, and the fights arefor real.

Last edited by Miss Claire Redfield on Tue Jun 25, 2013 6:11 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ChrisRedfieldRE156
Zombie
Zombie

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Wrestlers Of All Time   Tue Jun 25, 2013 5:51 am

Hey no offense also, but comparing Pam's 'obviously' fake boobs to the Wrestlers of WWE is a big failure. What makes you think that is it fake? Haven't you know that those guys that you called fake risks their everyday lives in their training, and battles just only to give us, I mean their fans a great show, and entertainment. the injuries, the surgery they're pure real. I just notice all the haters of WWE kept saying it's scripted. For the fact that we knew this guys are athletes just like Ghost said. It's not fake, you just can't accept it.

Ghost Leader wrote:
Miss Claire Redfield

Wow, so he's famous then. My apologies I didn't know. I'm sorry. I think I'm going to read some interesting info's about him for a while. Smile

Its fake cs the dont fight for real, they just perform perfectly staged stunts, they dont hit, or choke, or whatever for real, the reason of their injuries are either badly practiced stunt or accidents, not hits or chokes from their opponents. They just go up to stage . . . Umm sorry ring Laughing and perform staged show, like for me there is no difference between Tyra Banks show and WWE, cs both of em are fake. Yes i do agree that they deserve respect for those wonderful stunts that they do, cs its incredibly difficult to be that big and agile at the same time and takes a lot of practice. 

He's not like famous, The Rock is famous, RVD is famous, but that guy is a legend, just like The Sting or Bill Goldberg (even i dig those 2) but he wrestled for real . .. .
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Wrestlers Of All Time   Tue Jun 25, 2013 6:07 am

of course i know that you know of all the wrestling games being scripted, yes the "wrestlers" do deserve some credit cs of the stunts that they perform on the mass they  have, i mean Arnold was gigantic and "he could barely walk" (In & Out) and the wrestlers of his size fly in air like birds, but one way or another the entire thing is scripted and its a fake set up show where they DONT FIGHT FOR REAL, so i just dont get why people like it.
People like it for the athleticism of the performers, for one (that's certainly why I like it). Other reasons they like it are the same reasons they like South Park, Die Hard, and The Simpsons---because it's entertaining and fun to watch. Who cares if the "fights" aren't real. Ask any group of fans and I would surmise that most, if not all of them, would tell you that they don't care. I certainly don't.

Why does everything have to be a competition these days? Rolling Eyes

Quote :
He's not like famous, The Rock is famous, RVD is famous, but that guy is a legend, just like The Sting or Bill Goldberg (even i dig those 2) but he wrestled for real . .. .
I take absolutely nothing whatsoever away from Aleksandr Karelin and his accomplishments. I think it'd be pretty awesome to see him try his hand in the WWE, in fact. Both Kurt Angle and Mark Henry are former Olympian athletes that have had great success in professional wrestling and I think Karelin could make it, too.

PerseusRad wrote:

then go outside.

thats crazy talk
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Wrestlers Of All Time   Tue Jun 25, 2013 6:22 am

Its fake cs the dont fight for real, they just perform perfectly staged stunts, they dont hit, or choke, or whatever for real, the reason of their injuries are either badly practiced stunt or accidents, not hits or chokes from their opponents. They just go up to stage . . . Umm sorry ring Laughing and perform staged show, like for me there is no difference between Tyra Banks show and WWE, cs both of em are fake. Yes i do agree that they deserve respect for those wonderful stunts that they do, cs its incredibly difficult to be that big and agile at the same time and takes a lot of practice.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Known_Hero
Zombie
Zombie

Playstation Network Known_Hero

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Wrestlers Of All Time   Tue Jun 25, 2013 7:24 am

Ghost Leader wrote:
Fabulous Moolah (greatest Women's Champ ever)
Trish Stratus
Lita/Amy Dumas
Jazz
Nattie Neidhart
Beth Phoenix
Ivory
Jacqueline
Velvet Sky

Pfftt, those women are peons compared to the great BLAZE!

^^^The only female wrestler I had respect for.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Wrestlers Of All Time   

Back to top Go down

Favourite Wrestlers Of All Time
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next