HomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Any Mad Max fans?
Sat Sep 23, 2017 8:04 am by Bulls-3ye

» At last: "Not a Hero" and "End of Zoe" will be released this December!
Sat Sep 23, 2017 7:57 am by Bulls-3ye

» Thoughts on the RE Anderson Movies
Thu Sep 21, 2017 5:05 pm by PWNERX

» Biohaze has moderators that aren't the full shilling...
Sun Sep 17, 2017 12:00 pm by White Rock

» How do I sign out?
Wed Sep 13, 2017 12:59 am by RebelliousQueen

» What makes Resident Evil for you?
Tue Sep 05, 2017 3:18 am by White Rock

» Chris Redfield returns in Not A Hero!
Tue Sep 05, 2017 3:13 am by White Rock

» Resident Evil Musical - A Short Review
Sun Aug 27, 2017 1:10 pm by Mass Distraction

» The Nurse
Fri Aug 18, 2017 12:33 am by White Rock

Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
White Rock
 
Bulls-3ye
 
TerraSavior
 
RebelliousQueen
 
Ghost Leader
 
TyrantSteve
 
PWNERX
 

Share | 
 

 REF's New Sheriff

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Vandal
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 4864
Join date : 2011-04-11
Age : 26
Location : Florida

PostSubject: Re: REF's New Sheriff   Thu Jun 06, 2013 8:28 pm

ZombiePrincess wrote:
He's banning like everything. I'm so confused!
He's no form of authority here. Nor anywhere. Don't worry, just a troll.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Methsia
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
avatar

Steam : Methsia
Posts : 2350
Join date : 2010-09-04
Age : 21
Location : UP IN THIS

PostSubject: Re: REF's New Sheriff   Fri Jun 07, 2013 1:07 am

Oh Goodness, you're green. It makes you look fat.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://twitter.com/Methsia
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
avatar

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction
Posts : 12898
Join date : 2009-09-14
Age : 27
Location : Finland

PostSubject: Re: REF's New Sheriff   Fri Jun 07, 2013 6:33 am

Congrats on getting back your powers. How are you gonna (ab)use them from now on?

_________________
~The Weapon of Mass Distraction~

COMMUNITY:
Resident Evil Forums Facebook: [link]
Resident Evil Forums Steam Group: [link]
Come check my Let's Plays: [link]

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://colmillos.deviantart.com/
PWNERX
Spec Ops
Spec Ops
avatar

Playstation Network PWNER-XIII
Steam : pwner_xiii
Posts : 2119
Join date : 2013-01-04
Age : 21
Location : On the Edge of Reality

PostSubject: Re: REF's New Sheriff   Fri Jun 07, 2013 8:02 am

PWNERX wrote:
MOTHERFUCKING EDIT BY ADMIN-
LOL, U MAD BRO!?!!?!?!?!!?!?!
Ummm, what just happened?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://Isacwill_96@yahoo.com
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
avatar

Playstation Network NiteKrawler
Posts : 7505
Join date : 2009-03-14
Age : 30

PostSubject: Re: REF's New Sheriff   Fri Jun 07, 2013 12:11 pm

PWNERX wrote:
PWNERX wrote:
MOTHERFUCKING EDIT BY ADMIN-
LOL, U MAD BRO!?!!?!?!?!!?!?!
Ummm, what just happened?

You got owned for dumb spam. That's what happened.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 4458
Join date : 2008-12-20
Age : 34
Location : Rockfort Hills, Los Santos

PostSubject: Re: REF's New Sheriff   Fri Jun 07, 2013 4:08 pm

Methsia wrote:
Oh Goodness, you're green. It makes you look fat.
I know you're insanely attracted to me, but you'll just have to wait a year to make anything of it because I don't date anyone under the age of 18. Be patient. Smile

Mass Distraction wrote:
Congrats on getting back your powers.
I've never had authoritah here before, this is the first time.

Quote :
How are you gonna (ab)use them from now on?
Edit peoples' posts to make them say embarrassing things. Twisted Evil

_________________
PerseusRad wrote:
halestride wrote:

PerseusRad wrote:
There are Fireworks outside, but I can't see them very well.

then go outside.

thats crazy talk
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
avatar

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction
Posts : 12898
Join date : 2009-09-14
Age : 27
Location : Finland

PostSubject: Re: REF's New Sheriff   Fri Jun 07, 2013 4:24 pm

Ghost Leader wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
Congrats on getting back your powers.
I've never had authoritah here before, this is the first time.
Really? I thought you used to be a mod here before the infamous battle of GL vs PE. Maybe I'm just thinking of someone else.

_________________
~The Weapon of Mass Distraction~

COMMUNITY:
Resident Evil Forums Facebook: [link]
Resident Evil Forums Steam Group: [link]
Come check my Let's Plays: [link]

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://colmillos.deviantart.com/
Methsia
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
avatar

Steam : Methsia
Posts : 2350
Join date : 2010-09-04
Age : 21
Location : UP IN THIS

PostSubject: Re: REF's New Sheriff   Fri Jun 07, 2013 5:30 pm

Ghost Leader wrote:
Methsia wrote:
Oh Goodness, you're green. It makes you look fat.
I know you're insanely attracted to me, but you'll just have to wait a year to make anything of it because I don't date anyone under the age of 18. Be patient. Smile

DAMNIT.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://twitter.com/Methsia
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
avatar

Playstation Network NiteKrawler
Posts : 7505
Join date : 2009-03-14
Age : 30

PostSubject: Re: REF's New Sheriff   Fri Jun 07, 2013 6:32 pm

Methsia wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:
Methsia wrote:
Oh Goodness, you're green. It makes you look fat.
I know you're insanely attracted to me, but you'll just have to wait a year to make anything of it because I don't date anyone under the age of 18. Be patient. Smile

DAMNIT.


Fail quote!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 4458
Join date : 2008-12-20
Age : 34
Location : Rockfort Hills, Los Santos

PostSubject: Re: REF's New Sheriff   Fri Jun 07, 2013 6:40 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
Congrats on getting back your powers.
I've never had authoritah here before, this is the first time.
Really? I thought you used to be a mod here before the infamous battle of GL vs PE. Maybe I'm just thinking of someone else.
No, must be someone else.

Methsia wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:
Methsia wrote:
Oh Goodness, you're green. It makes you look fat.
I know you're insanely attracted to me, but you'll just have to wait a year to make anything of it because I don't date anyone under the age of 18. Be patient. Smile

DAMNIT.

Uh... quote fail?

Edit: Yup, quote fail. lol!

_________________
PerseusRad wrote:
halestride wrote:

PerseusRad wrote:
There are Fireworks outside, but I can't see them very well.

then go outside.

thats crazy talk
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
avatar

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction
Posts : 12898
Join date : 2009-09-14
Age : 27
Location : Finland

PostSubject: Re: REF's New Sheriff   Sat Jun 08, 2013 4:49 am

Ghost Leader wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
Congrats on getting back your powers.
I've never had authoritah here before, this is the first time.
Really? I thought you used to be a mod here before the infamous battle of GL vs PE. Maybe I'm just thinking of someone else.
No, must be someone else.
I see. Well, in any case, congratulations on your newfound powers!

_________________
~The Weapon of Mass Distraction~

COMMUNITY:
Resident Evil Forums Facebook: [link]
Resident Evil Forums Steam Group: [link]
Come check my Let's Plays: [link]

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://colmillos.deviantart.com/
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 4458
Join date : 2008-12-20
Age : 34
Location : Rockfort Hills, Los Santos

PostSubject: Re: REF's New Sheriff   Sat Jun 08, 2013 6:53 pm

Spike Reaver wrote:
Methsia wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:
Methsia wrote:
Oh Goodness, you're green. It makes you look fat.
I know you're insanely attracted to me, but you'll just have to wait a year to make anything of it because I don't date anyone under the age of 18. Be patient. Smile

DAMNIT.


Methsia made one measly quote fail, after years of flawless and pristine forum activity, quit bustin' her balls.
Nah, we only do it because we love her. I love you

_________________
PerseusRad wrote:
halestride wrote:

PerseusRad wrote:
There are Fireworks outside, but I can't see them very well.

then go outside.

thats crazy talk
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PWNERX
Spec Ops
Spec Ops
avatar

Playstation Network PWNER-XIII
Steam : pwner_xiii
Posts : 2119
Join date : 2013-01-04
Age : 21
Location : On the Edge of Reality

PostSubject: Re: REF's New Sheriff   Mon Jun 10, 2013 6:01 am

NiteKrawler wrote:
PWNERX wrote:
PWNERX wrote:
MOTHERFUCKING EDIT BY ADMIN-
LOL, U MAD BRO!?!!?!?!?!!?!?!
Ummm, what just happened?

You got owned for dumb spam. That's what happened.

Almost a spam sandwich.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://Isacwill_96@yahoo.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: REF's New Sheriff   

Back to top Go down
 
REF's New Sheriff
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2
 Similar topics
-
» Washington State Proposed Gun Law Calls on Sheriff to Inspect Homes of Assault-Weapon Owners
» Miscelleneous Articles
» Linnea Lomax -- Missing 6/26/12
» E-mail Address Setup for Tips in Missing Haleigh Cumming's Case
» Sheriff Morgan Prefiles to run for 3rd Term

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Others :: User Posted News-
Jump to: