Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» BAD NEWS
Thu Nov 16, 2017 9:22 am by Ghost Leader

» What has happen??
Wed Nov 15, 2017 3:11 am by White Rock

» At last: "Not a Hero" and "End of Zoe" will be released this December!
Mon Nov 06, 2017 3:29 am by White Rock

» Biohaze has moderators that aren't the full shilling...
Tue Oct 31, 2017 4:10 am by White Rock

» Resident Evil Discord
Thu Oct 19, 2017 6:13 pm by PWNERX

» Greetings from Hell
Tue Oct 17, 2017 11:57 am by Ghost Leader

» Thoughts on the RE Anderson Movies
Fri Oct 06, 2017 3:06 pm by PWNERX

» Any Mad Max fans?
Fri Sep 29, 2017 5:24 am by Bulls-3ye

» How do I sign out?
Wed Sep 13, 2017 12:59 am by RebelliousQueen

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
White Rock

PWNERX

Ghost Leader

Share | 

RESIDENT EVIL: OBLIVION (future movie)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
PWNERX
Spec Ops
Spec Ops

Playstation Network PWNER-XIII
Steam : pwner_xiii

PostSubject: Re: RESIDENT EVIL: OBLIVION (future movie)   Tue May 14, 2013 1:29 pm

Mcghie wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
noun0001 wrote:
Who is Birkin?
My troll senses are tingling.

Can we not just ban this guy ? I'm pretty sure his name is similar to a previously banned member.
I have a funny feeling that its an ex member that has no social life other than trying to get back on here and troll.
The only difference is alongside his pathetic excuse of a life he is also getting made a mockery out of.

I would say keep him around if he was good troll that would interact and give us all a laugh but he's just the low level troll that persistently spams as he is far to remedial to
concocted a basic sentence.
Bad troll is bad.

Maybe He's Anderson in Disguise?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://Isacwill_96@yahoo.com
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: RESIDENT EVIL: OBLIVION (future movie)   Tue May 14, 2013 1:46 pm

Gotta be a troll. I didn't see any mention of Birkin and he asked who he was. I'll keep an eye on him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: RESIDENT EVIL: OBLIVION (future movie)   Tue May 14, 2013 2:01 pm

You do realize that you are making yourself a very clear troll? This is a bannable offense.

COMMUNITY:
Resident Evil Forums Facebook: [link]
Resident Evil Forums Steam Group: [link]
Come check my Let's Plays: [link]

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://colmillos.deviantart.com/
ThomVD
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie

Playstation Network ThomVD

PostSubject: Re: RESIDENT EVIL: OBLIVION (future movie)   Tue May 14, 2013 2:02 pm

This got to be the most stupid troll in a while... He's not even funny. I miss the times when there were good trolls *cough* Chris *cough*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Methsia
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie

Steam : Methsia

PostSubject: Re: RESIDENT EVIL: OBLIVION (future movie)   Tue May 14, 2013 2:07 pm

I hope this isn't true. All these films from Anderson are making less sense.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://twitter.com/Methsia
PWNERX
Spec Ops
Spec Ops

PostSubject: Re: RESIDENT EVIL: OBLIVION (future movie)   Tue May 14, 2013 2:11 pm

PWNERX wrote:
PWNERX wrote:
Here is what I'd rather see:
Alice is sent by Helicopter, alone, to the Umbrella main base, as she doesn't want to see any one else around her be killed. She makes way to the lobby, where she eliminates 5 security guards with the M4. However, more guards surge into the room, but this time they are the USS security instead of some M9 using clerks. Alice is about to retaliate when somewhere else in the facility is about to escape from captivity. This is Jake Muller. He rushes in through an ungaurded side entrance dressed as an USS without a Mask, and attacks from the behind after whistling for attention. After the gaurds are taken care of, Alice ask's who he is, and Jake reveals himself as the escaped prisoner Jake Muller. After a short conversation, the Ustanak enters in pursuit of Jake, where the two run further into the facility. Elsewhere, in Washington DC, Wesker sends in Kmart (In place of the role of Rebecca Chambers) Chris, Jill, Leon, and a few others, as well as himself as a support fire team for Alice. As Jake and Alice enter a elevator room, with only a couple glass-covered elevators, they enter the only one open, and they descend upwards, while attempting to slow the Ustanaks progress. Eventually the seem to succeed, but through the smoke of the destruction, the monster fires his claw onto the metal bottom of the elevator. They climb onto the metal chord, and climb onto another floor, where they temporarily stop the Ustanak by firing a grenade from the M4 Grenade Launcher at the Beast, dropping him many stories down. A helicopter is brought close to the next to the wall and it's windows, where the Support Team drops in...
I'm not done yet, this is 1/4 complete.

After the support team shows, Alice has a slight flashback to the Hive. The team is in uniforms like a hybrid of the STARS uniforms and the RPD special uniform (ie: STARS plus Leon/Kevins Uniform) Among the faces are Mikhail Victor, Albert Wesker, Kmart, Leon, Chris, Jill, the masked HUNK, and, in a surprise twist, Barry Burton, who, after being questioned by Alice, says he sent a clone to the Russian mission, because he had a family to protect at the time. Albert leads the group through a small yet abandoned office area, and accesses a large Elevator for cargo. But, because of the unusual silence, Alice asks Wesker about the lack of security after all the gaurds from earlier, and he does not respond. But, seconds later, a noise is heard from another room, and the Team prepares for an assault. The Ustanak comes in, Missing his left arm, and still reataining the mechanical one. Chris armed with a M1100 shotgun runs to the elevator controls and activates the elevator, while Jill provides cover with a grenade launcher, and hunk with his TMP. The grenades only show little effect, so Barry pounds in 6 shots from his revolver, and Leon 10 9mm shots from his Handgun, into the beasts masked head, revealing a fleshy inside. Finally, Mikhail crams a Incinidary grenade into the Ustanaks head, leaving it blinded. The creatur topples over, with the torso on the opposite side of the Elevator doors, cutting the beast in half, and an explosion occuring outside the doors. Alice asks Jake if the Ustanak was dead, and even he believed it was. Jake asked Wesker who the team was, where he simply replies "A group of soldiers to end Umbrella forever.." Chris, with the map, says that the elevator is approaching ground zero. Alice asks what that was, and Wesker replies "the origin of the T-virus' creation."

The doors open, and outside is a cavern with the familiar sights of the mansion from RE1. They leave the safety of the elevator, and enter a set of woods, outside the elevator. The team slowly makes way to the doorstep of the mansion, but before they get there, HUNK is mauled by a set of cerberi, and the rest of the team leave him, saying it is too late for him. Eventually, they get inside after being chased by more cerberi. Wesker directs the team to split up; Alice, Chris, and Kmart will go into the east wing, while Barry, Jill, and Leon would go into the west. Mikhail, Wesker, and Jake stay to investigate the top floors. Barry again finds the blood splatter on the floor, and replies with the infamously cheesy quote "What is this?". But, shortly after, a gunshot is heard in the next room. Leon volunteers to go check it out, and finds a wounded scientist, and a dead zombie. The scientist reveals that the Red Queen has gone rogue and released the Tyrant. But while explaining, the zombie mutates into a crimson head, and is again shot by the scientist. Jill and Barry come in and sees the Crimson head fall to the ground. 2/4 done...

Leon, who is shocked at the ability of a zombie to be able to survive a headshot, asks how it was able to come back. The scientist replies that the research team had been modifying the T-Virus to make the body withstand head trauma and mutate after it has been attacked. He says that nobody is going to escape alive, and shoots himself in the head. Meanwhile back at the east wing, Chris, Alice, and Kmart enter the living quarters (Not the guard house) of the mansion. they notice paintings of Oswell E. Spencer, the man who designed the Mansion along with Mr. trevor. Then they see a painting with both Spencer and Wesker shaking hands in some laboratory. "These two worked together?" Alice said, but only before another Gunshot is heard from the Main Hall. They backtrack to the hall, where Mikhail is shot, and Jake is just coming in from the stairs. Jill, Leon, and Barry come in as well. Mikhail is still alive, and explains that Wesker has double crossed them once again, and is about to finish what he had started. Over the intercom, Wesker is heard laughing, and states "You fools are too bright after all. I've just unleashed the B.O.W. in the area, and they'll be there soon. You wonder why there wasn't any security back at the lobby and office areas? That's because it was all to make it easier to lure all you down here. The Red Queen doesn't exist. That was just a front to make you think that we had a common enemy. now that all those obstacles are out of my way, i can finally recreate humanity in the way I see fit... and they'll all bow to me." The intercom stops, and roars are heard in the background. Chris shoulders Mikhail and the group make their way through the East wing. At the L hallway, two lickers pounce through the windows, but are shot down by Alice and Jill. Chris uses the map to lead the group through to the back gates, and into a Gaurd house. "According to the map, there should be a lab entrance at the end of this house." Kmart wanders towards a wooden crate to examine some webbing in a corner, but is pulled through the ground after a plant tentical bursts through the crate and the floor and pulls her under. Alice yells no, and jumps after to save her. As she falls through, Alice comes face to face with a giant plant, infected by the T-Virus. The plant grabs Alice, and pulls her up. Unable to move, Alice yells for help, and seems to be finished along with Kmart, but out of a nearby door, HUNK, who was thought to be dead, drops a used antiviral canister, and brings up a flamethrower to burn the roots of the plant. The plant then dies, dropping Kmart and Alice. HUNK directs Alice and Kmart to the Lab entrance, but is stopped by the Black Tiger. With Alice and Kmart out of reach of HUNK because of the Black Tiger, HUNK yells for them to run and Lures the Giant Spider away. Alice and Kmart meets up with the others at the Lab entrance, which is an Old mineshaft elevator, which uses a crank battery, which runs by itself after 15 minutes of Cranking for about 35 minutes. Mikhail volunteers to stay behind to operate the machine, as the bullet wound is getting worse. The remaining survivors, Barry, Jill, Alice, Kmart, Chris, Jake, and Leon safely make it to the bottom. However, after leaving the elevator, Mikhail finishes using the crank, and sits down with his M4. But out of the hallway ahead the Ustanak, With a Mutated Torso, Left arm, Mechanicle-yet-damaged right arm, and Demolished face, crawls towards Mikhail, who fires at it with the M4. he eventually runs out of ammo, and inserts another clip, fires some, mor, but is Grabbed with the mechanical arm. He fires some more with the M4 into the Ustanaks head, until he eventually runs out of ammo again. While slowly being crushed, Mikhail desperately Takes one of his many grenades, and pulls the pin. he says "See you in Hell" in russian, before laughing and eventually bursting into flames as the grenade explodes, finally killing the Ustanak in a last stand. 3/4 done...
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: RESIDENT EVIL: OBLIVION (future movie)   Tue May 14, 2013 2:13 pm

noun0001 wrote:
I can explain the Resident Evil films to you if you are really at lost. That's if you want me to do that here?
Oh god, please no. We are painfully aware of the contents of the movies.

COMMUNITY:
Resident Evil Forums Facebook: [link]
Resident Evil Forums Steam Group: [link]
Come check my Let's Plays: [link]

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://colmillos.deviantart.com/
PWNERX
Spec Ops
Spec Ops

PostSubject: Re: RESIDENT EVIL: OBLIVION (future movie)   Tue May 14, 2013 2:14 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
noun0001 wrote:
I can explain the Resident Evil films to you if you are really at lost. That's if you want me to do that here?
Oh god, please no. We are painfully aware of the contents of the movies.

True dat.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros

PostSubject: Re: RESIDENT EVIL: OBLIVION (future movie)   Tue May 14, 2013 2:18 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
ThomVD
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie

Playstation Network ThomVD

PostSubject: Re: RESIDENT EVIL: OBLIVION (future movie)   Tue May 14, 2013 2:20 pm

Lol, nice ban. This must be one of the most unfunny annoying trolls in a while.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sargent D
Government Official
Government Official

Playstation Network Demented_Warfare
Steam : Seppuku Sushi

PostSubject: Re: RESIDENT EVIL: OBLIVION (future movie)   Tue May 14, 2013 2:23 pm

Oh so this is the thread I heard about. Gotta love when trolls suck at being trolls. Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://myanimelist.net/profile/Seppuku_Sushi
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros

PostSubject: Re: RESIDENT EVIL: OBLIVION (future movie)   Tue May 14, 2013 2:24 pm

Is this how we get old members back? Just broadcast the presence of trolls?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sargent D
Government Official
Government Official

Playstation Network Demented_Warfare
Steam : Seppuku Sushi

PostSubject: Re: RESIDENT EVIL: OBLIVION (future movie)   Tue May 14, 2013 2:26 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
Is this how we get old members back? Just broadcast the presence of trolls?

I mainly wanted to come back after seeing your post on Facebook, since it reminded me of this place and I started to miss it afterwards.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://myanimelist.net/profile/Seppuku_Sushi
PAULSAMSON
Umbrella Security Service
Umbrella Security Service

Playstation Network DARIOC2013

PostSubject: Re: RESIDENT EVIL: OBLIVION (future movie)   Tue May 14, 2013 7:44 pm

so, uhm.....yeah, I just came to comment on this historical thread......bye
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Methsia
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie

PostSubject: Re: RESIDENT EVIL: OBLIVION (future movie)   Tue May 21, 2013 12:37 pm

So a few days ago I mentioned about this supposed film, which won't exist. Then this guy, who usually bullshits everything, goes on and says (with great confidence) that the film would come out next month.

Back to top Go down
Mcghie
Spec Ops
Spec Ops

Steam : BioDeamz

PostSubject: Re: RESIDENT EVIL: OBLIVION (future movie)   Tue May 21, 2013 12:42 pm

I actually tracked down this member by simply putting his username into Google.
It seem's like he is not only a Resident Evil troll, he's been banned from a mortal kombat forum for reasons unknown but it seems like he just does the exact same thing he done here and spam about his "scripts".
It also came up with his YouTube channel and has just audio files for some bot saying ridiculous things, I didn't listen much but I think they where of sexual nature.
Furthermore there was video of him testing a camera out and he's an adult, looks to be in his mid 20's to early 30's.
That just pushed me over the age, has this guy really not got a life ?
I actually find it pretty humorous though, I think he may have mental issues ?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Methsia
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie

PostSubject: Re: RESIDENT EVIL: OBLIVION (future movie)   Tue May 21, 2013 12:51 pm

I think he's at that point where he got so bored of the internet- that all he can think about is faffing around. I get like that at times, and get bitchy on YouTube. soz
Back to top Go down
Mcghie
Spec Ops
Spec Ops

Steam : BioDeamz

PostSubject: Re: RESIDENT EVIL: OBLIVION (future movie)   Tue May 21, 2013 1:05 pm

Methsia wrote:
I think he's at that point where he got so bored of the internet- that all he can think about is faffing around. I get like that at times, and get bitchy on YouTube. soz

Trolling and just being point blank remedial is different though.
He could have gave it some thought and creative thinking and actually trolled us but he just intended in repeating himself and rambling.
I like a troll, but I hate a remedial troll lol.
Yeah I get like that on YouTube as well, at the rate of my trolling adventures I have like next to no chance of my channel ever getting noticed.
I will have to bite my tongue everytime I see an opportunity from now on.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PWNERX
Spec Ops
Spec Ops

PostSubject: Re: RESIDENT EVIL: OBLIVION (future movie)   Mon Jun 10, 2013 9:24 am

Can I finish my idea? It is better than Afterlife so far, isn't it?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RESIDENT EVIL: OBLIVION (future movie)   

Back to top Go down

RESIDENT EVIL: OBLIVION (future movie)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next