HomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil 2 remake talk...
Today at 12:06 am by White Rock

» Resident Evil 6 (The Final Chapter)
Yesterday at 8:31 pm by Bulls-3ye

» Your thoughts on the "Not a Hero" and "End of Zoe" DLC!
Thu Jan 18, 2018 2:39 am by White Rock

» BAD NEWS
Fri Dec 15, 2017 3:43 am by White Rock

» Complete Series Playthrough Guide
Fri Dec 15, 2017 3:33 am by White Rock

» Thoughts on the RE Anderson Movies
Fri Dec 15, 2017 3:27 am by White Rock

» Biohaze has moderators that aren't the full shilling...
Fri Dec 15, 2017 3:16 am by White Rock

» Resident Evil 2: Survivors (Out Now)
Fri Dec 08, 2017 1:23 pm by DeathShadows

» What has happen??
Thu Dec 07, 2017 7:50 am by Bulls-3ye

Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
Bulls-3ye
 
White Rock
 
Ghost Leader
 
PWNERX
 

Share | 
 

 RESIDENT EVIL: OBLIVION (future movie)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
AWDCP
Cerberus
Cerberus
avatar

Playstation Network IceFireWarden
Steam : IceFireWarden
Posts : 354
Join date : 2013-01-17
Age : 21
Location : Kansas City, Kansas

PostSubject: Re: RESIDENT EVIL: OBLIVION (future movie)   Tue May 14, 2013 6:54 am

FIRST: Dafaq?

SECOND: This better not be true...
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/AWeDontCareProduct/featured
PWNERX
Spec Ops
Spec Ops
avatar

Playstation Network PWNER-XIII
Steam : pwner_xiii
Posts : 2133
Join date : 2013-01-04
Age : 21
Location : On the Edge of Reality

PostSubject: Re: RESIDENT EVIL: OBLIVION (future movie)   Tue May 14, 2013 7:58 am

FUCK YOU ANDERSON!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://Isacwill_96@yahoo.com
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
PWNERX
Spec Ops
Spec Ops
avatar

Playstation Network PWNER-XIII
Steam : pwner_xiii
Posts : 2133
Join date : 2013-01-04
Age : 21
Location : On the Edge of Reality

PostSubject: Re: RESIDENT EVIL: OBLIVION (future movie)   Tue May 14, 2013 8:30 am

Here is what I'd rather see:
Alice is sent by Helicopter, alone, to the Umbrella main base, as she doesn't want to see any one else around her be killed. She makes way to the lobby, where she eliminates 5 security guards with the M4. However, more guards surge into the room, but this time they are the USS security instead of some M9 using clerks. Alice is about to retaliate when somewhere else in the facility is about to escape from captivity. This is Jake Muller. He rushes in through an ungaurded side entrance dressed as an USS without a Mask, and attacks from the behind after whistling for attention. After the gaurds are taken care of, Alice ask's who he is, and Jake reveals himself as the escaped prisoner Jake Muller. After a short conversation, the Ustanak enters in pursuit of Jake, where the two run further into the facility. Elsewhere, in Washington DC, Wesker sends in Kmart (In place of the role of Rebecca Chambers) Chris, Jill, Leon, and a few others, as well as himself as a support fire team for Alice. As Jake and Alice enter a elevator room, with only a couple glass-covered elevators, they enter the only one open, and they descend upwards, while attempting to slow the Ustanaks progress. Eventually the seem to succeed, but through the smoke of the destruction, the monster fires his claw onto the metal bottom of the elevator. They climb onto the metal chord, and climb onto another floor, where they temporarily stop the Ustanak by firing a grenade from the M4 Grenade Launcher at the Beast, dropping him many stories down. A helicopter is brought close to the next to the wall and it's windows, where the Support Team drops in...
I'm not done yet, this is 1/4 complete.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://Isacwill_96@yahoo.com
Known_Hero
Zombie
Zombie
avatar

Playstation Network Known_Hero
Posts : 671
Join date : 2012-01-12
Location : Neptune

PostSubject: Re: RESIDENT EVIL: OBLIVION (future movie)   Tue May 14, 2013 8:33 am

Dude, stop spamming my inbox with this crap.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AWDCP
Cerberus
Cerberus
avatar

Playstation Network IceFireWarden
Steam : IceFireWarden
Posts : 354
Join date : 2013-01-17
Age : 21
Location : Kansas City, Kansas

PostSubject: Re: RESIDENT EVIL: OBLIVION (future movie)   Tue May 14, 2013 8:34 am

Known_Hero wrote:
Dude, stop spamming my inbox with this crap.

He did the same to mee Neutral
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/AWeDontCareProduct/featured
Vandal
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 4864
Join date : 2011-04-11
Age : 26
Location : Florida

PostSubject: Re: RESIDENT EVIL: OBLIVION (future movie)   Tue May 14, 2013 9:01 am

Any particular reason you felt the need to spam my inbox with your fanfiction of fanfiction?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
PWNERX
Spec Ops
Spec Ops
avatar

Playstation Network PWNER-XIII
Steam : pwner_xiii
Posts : 2133
Join date : 2013-01-04
Age : 21
Location : On the Edge of Reality

PostSubject: Re: RESIDENT EVIL: OBLIVION (future movie)   Tue May 14, 2013 9:58 am

PWNERX wrote:
Here is what I'd rather see:
Alice is sent by Helicopter, alone, to the Umbrella main base, as she doesn't want to see any one else around her be killed. She makes way to the lobby, where she eliminates 5 security guards with the M4. However, more guards surge into the room, but this time they are the USS security instead of some M9 using clerks. Alice is about to retaliate when somewhere else in the facility is about to escape from captivity. This is Jake Muller. He rushes in through an ungaurded side entrance dressed as an USS without a Mask, and attacks from the behind after whistling for attention. After the gaurds are taken care of, Alice ask's who he is, and Jake reveals himself as the escaped prisoner Jake Muller. After a short conversation, the Ustanak enters in pursuit of Jake, where the two run further into the facility. Elsewhere, in Washington DC, Wesker sends in Kmart (In place of the role of Rebecca Chambers) Chris, Jill, Leon, and a few others, as well as himself as a support fire team for Alice. As Jake and Alice enter a elevator room, with only a couple glass-covered elevators, they enter the only one open, and they descend upwards, while attempting to slow the Ustanaks progress. Eventually the seem to succeed, but through the smoke of the destruction, the monster fires his claw onto the metal bottom of the elevator. They climb onto the metal chord, and climb onto another floor, where they temporarily stop the Ustanak by firing a grenade from the M4 Grenade Launcher at the Beast, dropping him many stories down. A helicopter is brought close to the next to the wall and it's windows, where the Support Team drops in...
I'm not done yet, this is 1/4 complete.

After the support team shows, Alice has a slight flashback to the Hive. The team is in uniforms like a hybrid of the STARS uniforms and the RPD special uniform (ie: STARS plus Leon/Kevins Uniform) Among the faces are Mikhail Victor, Albert Wesker, Kmart, Leon, Chris, Jill, the masked HUNK, and, in a surprise twist, Barry Burton, who, after being questioned by Alice, says he sent a clone to the Russian mission, because he had a family to protect at the time. Albert leads the group through a small yet abandoned office area, and accesses a large Elevator for cargo. But, because of the unusual silence, Alice asks Wesker about the lack of security after all the gaurds from earlier, and he does not respond. But, seconds later, a noise is heard from another room, and the Team prepares for an assault. The Ustanak comes in, Missing his left arm, and still reataining the mechanical one. Chris armed with a M1100 shotgun runs to the elevator controls and activates the elevator, while Jill provides cover with a grenade launcher, and hunk with his TMP. The grenades only show little effect, so Barry pounds in 6 shots from his revolver, and Leon 10 9mm shots from his Handgun, into the beasts masked head, revealing a fleshy inside. Finally, Mikhail crams a Incinidary grenade into the Ustanaks head, leaving it blinded. The creatur topples over, with the torso on the opposite side of the Elevator doors, cutting the beast in half, and an explosion occuring outside the doors. Alice asks Jake if the Ustanak was dead, and even he believed it was. Jake asked Wesker who the team was, where he simply replies "A group of soldiers to end Umbrella forever.." Chris, with the map, says that the elevator is approaching ground zero. Alice asks what that was, and Wesker replies "the origin of the T-virus' creation."

The doors open, and outside is a cavern with the familiar sights of the mansion from RE1. They leave the safety of the elevator, and enter a set of woods, outside the elevator. The team slowly makes way to the doorstep of the mansion, but before they get there, HUNK is mauled by a set of cerberi, and the rest of the team leave him, saying it is too late for him. Eventually, they get inside after being chased by more cerberi. Wesker directs the team to split up; Alice, Chris, and Kmart will go into the east wing, while Barry, Jill, and Leon would go into the west. Mikhail, Wesker, and Jake stay to investigate the top floors. Barry again finds the blood splatter on the floor, and replies with the infamously cheesy quote "What is this?". But, shortly after, a gunshot is heard in the next room. Leon volunteers to go check it out, and finds a wounded scientist, and a dead zombie. The scientist reveals that the Red Queen has gone rogue and released the Tyrant. But while explaining, the zombie mutates into a crimson head, and is again shot by the scientist. Jill and Barry come in and sees the Crimson head fall to the ground. 2/4 done...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://Isacwill_96@yahoo.com
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
AWDCP
Cerberus
Cerberus
avatar

Playstation Network IceFireWarden
Steam : IceFireWarden
Posts : 354
Join date : 2013-01-17
Age : 21
Location : Kansas City, Kansas

PostSubject: Re: RESIDENT EVIL: OBLIVION (future movie)   Tue May 14, 2013 11:03 am

PWNERX wrote:
PWNERX wrote:
Here is what I'd rather see:
Alice is sent by Helicopter, alone, to the Umbrella main base, as she doesn't want to see any one else around her be killed. She makes way to the lobby, where she eliminates 5 security guards with the M4. However, more guards surge into the room, but this time they are the USS security instead of some M9 using clerks. Alice is about to retaliate when somewhere else in the facility is about to escape from captivity. This is Jake Muller. He rushes in through an ungaurded side entrance dressed as an USS without a Mask, and attacks from the behind after whistling for attention. After the gaurds are taken care of, Alice ask's who he is, and Jake reveals himself as the escaped prisoner Jake Muller. After a short conversation, the Ustanak enters in pursuit of Jake, where the two run further into the facility. Elsewhere, in Washington DC, Wesker sends in Kmart (In place of the role of Rebecca Chambers) Chris, Jill, Leon, and a few others, as well as himself as a support fire team for Alice. As Jake and Alice enter a elevator room, with only a couple glass-covered elevators, they enter the only one open, and they descend upwards, while attempting to slow the Ustanaks progress. Eventually the seem to succeed, but through the smoke of the destruction, the monster fires his claw onto the metal bottom of the elevator. They climb onto the metal chord, and climb onto another floor, where they temporarily stop the Ustanak by firing a grenade from the M4 Grenade Launcher at the Beast, dropping him many stories down. A helicopter is brought close to the next to the wall and it's windows, where the Support Team drops in...
I'm not done yet, this is 1/4 complete.

After the support team shows, Alice has a slight flashback to the Hive. The team is in uniforms like a hybrid of the STARS uniforms and the RPD special uniform (ie: STARS plus Leon/Kevins Uniform) Among the faces are Mikhail Victor, Albert Wesker, Kmart, Leon, Chris, Jill, the masked HUNK, and, in a surprise twist, Barry Burton, who, after being questioned by Alice, says he sent a clone to the Russian mission, because he had a family to protect at the time. Albert leads the group through a small yet abandoned office area, and accesses a large Elevator for cargo. But, because of the unusual silence, Alice asks Wesker about the lack of security after all the gaurds from earlier, and he does not respond. But, seconds later, a noise is heard from another room, and the Team prepares for an assault. The Ustanak comes in, Missing his left arm, and still reataining the mechanical one. Chris armed with a M1100 shotgun runs to the elevator controls and activates the elevator, while Jill provides cover with a grenade launcher, and hunk with his TMP. The grenades only show little effect, so Barry pounds in 6 shots from his revolver, and Leon 10 9mm shots from his Handgun, into the beasts masked head, revealing a fleshy inside. Finally, Mikhail crams a Incinidary grenade into the Ustanaks head, leaving it blinded. The creatur topples over, with the torso on the opposite side of the Elevator doors, cutting the beast in half, and an explosion occuring outside the doors. Alice asks Jake if the Ustanak was dead, and even he believed it was. Jake asked Wesker who the team was, where he simply replies "A group of soldiers to end Umbrella forever.." Chris, with the map, says that the elevator is approaching ground zero. Alice asks what that was, and Wesker replies "the origin of the T-virus' creation."

The doors open, and outside is a cavern with the familiar sights of the mansion from RE1. They leave the safety of the elevator, and enter a set of woods, outside the elevator. The team slowly makes way to the doorstep of the mansion, but before they get there, HUNK is mauled by a set of cerberi, and the rest of the team leave him, saying it is too late for him. Eventually, they get inside after being chased by more cerberi. Wesker directs the team to split up; Alice, Chris, and Kmart will go into the east wing, while Barry, Jill, and Leon would go into the west. Mikhail, Wesker, and Jake stay to investigate the top floors. Barry again finds the blood splatter on the floor, and replies with the infamously cheesy quote "What is this?". But, shortly after, a gunshot is heard in the next room. Leon volunteers to go check it out, and finds a wounded scientist, and a dead zombie. The scientist reveals that the Red Queen has gone rogue and released the Tyrant. But while explaining, the zombie mutates into a crimson head, and is again shot by the scientist. Jill and Barry come in and sees the Crimson head fall to the ground. 2/4 done...

You forgot Steve, my friend...
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/AWeDontCareProduct/featured
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
avatar

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction
Posts : 12901
Join date : 2009-09-14
Age : 27
Location : Finland

PostSubject: Re: RESIDENT EVIL: OBLIVION (future movie)   Tue May 14, 2013 12:29 pm

Last and only warning. Don't send ads to other members. Ever.

Also Steve is from Code: Veronica.

_________________
~The Weapon of Mass Distraction~

COMMUNITY:
Resident Evil Forums Facebook: [link]
Resident Evil Forums Steam Group: [link]
Come check my Let's Plays: [link]



Last edited by Mass Distraction on Tue May 14, 2013 12:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://colmillos.deviantart.com/
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
avatar

Playstation Network NiteKrawler
Posts : 7505
Join date : 2009-03-14
Age : 30

PostSubject: Re: RESIDENT EVIL: OBLIVION (future movie)   Tue May 14, 2013 12:40 pm

Oh god. Every single fiber in my body is aching. This whole thread is MADE of fail. And the cherry on top: "Who's Steve?" Wtf?! You are NO Resident Evil fan! DAMN YOU ANDERSON!!!! DAMN YOU TO THE DEEPEST DEPTHS OF (Resident Evil) OBLIVION!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
avatar

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction
Posts : 12901
Join date : 2009-09-14
Age : 27
Location : Finland

PostSubject: Re: RESIDENT EVIL: OBLIVION (future movie)   Tue May 14, 2013 1:08 pm

noun0001 wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
Last and only warning. Don't send ads to other members. Ever.

Also Steve is from Code: Veronica.

But I can send messages to others, right?
Oh yes, you can send messages, there's nothing wrong in that as long as you aren't bothering them. It's just ads and the like that won't be tolerated.

_________________
~The Weapon of Mass Distraction~

COMMUNITY:
Resident Evil Forums Facebook: [link]
Resident Evil Forums Steam Group: [link]
Come check my Let's Plays: [link]

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://colmillos.deviantart.com/
Mcghie
Spec Ops
Spec Ops
avatar

Steam : BioDeamz
Posts : 2027
Join date : 2011-03-22
Age : 25
Location : Edinburgh, Scotland

PostSubject: Re: RESIDENT EVIL: OBLIVION (future movie)   Tue May 14, 2013 1:10 pm

Stop spamming everyone with your PM's.
The films are joke and the fanfiction you just wrote is laughable.
In fact I'm not going to lie, cringed at every single segment.
I would also advice you to stop trolling and pretending to be Anderson.
Why would you want him as your persona ?
He is a terrible director and is no where near a fan of Resident Evil, I pity is existence and any fans of the films that claim to be Resident Evil fans when they haven't played or know anything about the games.


Back to top Go down
View user profile
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Mcghie
Spec Ops
Spec Ops
avatar

Steam : BioDeamz
Posts : 2027
Join date : 2011-03-22
Age : 25
Location : Edinburgh, Scotland

PostSubject: Re: RESIDENT EVIL: OBLIVION (future movie)   Tue May 14, 2013 1:16 pm

noun0001 wrote:
#1. Go to: YouTube.com
#2. Go to Search (on YouTube.com)
#3. Type in Sarah Hallmark (on YouTube.com)
#4. Look up the 'Resident Evil: Oblivion' never-before-release live-action scenes and storyboards

BYE FOR NOW .....

How about #1. no
#2. no
#3. no
#4 HELL NOOOO

I have wrote a little list for you also.
#1. Stop spamming
#2. Stop advertising
#3. If you want to join a forum then do so and become a contributing member, if not then don't just use the forum TO ADVERTISE, especially not crap such as the RE live action films.
#4. Stop trolling.
#5. Grow up and get a life
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
avatar

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction
Posts : 12901
Join date : 2009-09-14
Age : 27
Location : Finland

PostSubject: Re: RESIDENT EVIL: OBLIVION (future movie)   Tue May 14, 2013 1:20 pm

noun0001 wrote:
Who is Birkin?
My troll senses are tingling.

_________________
~The Weapon of Mass Distraction~

COMMUNITY:
Resident Evil Forums Facebook: [link]
Resident Evil Forums Steam Group: [link]
Come check my Let's Plays: [link]

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://colmillos.deviantart.com/
Mcghie
Spec Ops
Spec Ops
avatar

Steam : BioDeamz
Posts : 2027
Join date : 2011-03-22
Age : 25
Location : Edinburgh, Scotland

PostSubject: Re: RESIDENT EVIL: OBLIVION (future movie)   Tue May 14, 2013 1:25 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
noun0001 wrote:
Who is Birkin?
My troll senses are tingling.

Can we not just ban this guy ? I'm pretty sure his name is similar to a previously banned member.
I have a funny feeling that its an ex member that has no social life other than trying to get back on here and troll.
The only difference is alongside his pathetic excuse of a life he is also getting made a mockery out of.

I would say keep him around if he was good troll that would interact and give us all a laugh but he's just the low level troll that persistently spams as he is far to remedial to
concocted a basic sentence.
Bad troll is bad.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: RESIDENT EVIL: OBLIVION (future movie)   

Back to top Go down
 
RESIDENT EVIL: OBLIVION (future movie)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Resident Evil: Revelations 2
» Resident Evil HD remake
» Resident Evil Zero Remaster
» PLATINUMS
» State of BruteForce community?

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Resident Evil :: Resident Evil Movies-
Jump to: