HomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil 6 (The Final Chapter)
Today at 6:11 am by Ghost Leader

» Your thoughts on the "Not a Hero" and "End of Zoe" DLC!
Yesterday at 2:39 am by White Rock

» BAD NEWS
Fri Dec 15, 2017 3:43 am by White Rock

» Complete Series Playthrough Guide
Fri Dec 15, 2017 3:33 am by White Rock

» Thoughts on the RE Anderson Movies
Fri Dec 15, 2017 3:27 am by White Rock

» Biohaze has moderators that aren't the full shilling...
Fri Dec 15, 2017 3:16 am by White Rock

» Resident Evil 2: Survivors (Out Now)
Fri Dec 08, 2017 1:23 pm by DeathShadows

» What has happen??
Thu Dec 07, 2017 7:50 am by Bulls-3ye

» Facebook disabled my account!
Sat Dec 02, 2017 6:59 pm by RebelliousQueen

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
Bulls-3ye

White Rock

Ghost Leader

Share | 

Trophy problems.......

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
SWITCHMYND
Crimson Head
Crimson Head

PostSubject: Trophy problems.......   Mon Apr 15, 2013 1:16 pm

There is a trophy for resident evil 6 its, shoot a helicopter pilot point blank with the magnum, i found the spot in the game where you do it, your playing as jake and sherry where they get off the motorcycle there will be a part where chris and his men are on top of the building helping take down a helicopter. Well it goes back and forth between two buildings dropping off infected and your suppost to get on one of these buildings and climb the rope the infected come down on. Problem is that when im on a building the chopper never comes to me and if i try to run to the other side i never make it and ill see the chooper drop infected on the other building. Whats wrong is it glitching or am i just doing something wrong.

and yes this is for ps3

Last edited by halestride on Tue Apr 16, 2013 7:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vandal
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Trophy problems.......   Mon Apr 15, 2013 6:23 pm

halestride wrote:
There is a trophy for resident evil 6 its, shoot a helicopter pilot point blank with the magnum, i found the spot in the game where you do it, your playing as jake and ashley where they get off the motorcycle there will be a part where chris and his men are on top of the building helping take down a helicopter. Well it goes back and forth between two buildings dropping off infected and your suppost to get on one of these buildings and climb the rope the infected come down on. Problem is that when im on a building the chopper never comes to me and if i try to run to the other side i never make it and ill see the chooper drop infected on the other building. Whats wrong is it glitching or am i just doing something wrong.

So several things are going on in this post; first off Jake is with Sherry, not Ashley. Though it should have been Ashley. Next, you're playing Resident Evil 6, lastly, Resident Evil 6 on Playstation? Ehhhh.

Joking aside, the computer decides which side it's going to go to. My suggestion is stick to one side, there's a 50/50 chance he'll come to you. If you see him on the otherside, just wait it out. Don't try to race over to him, it won't work.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Trophy problems.......   Tue Apr 16, 2013 2:29 am

Vandal wrote:
Joking aside, the computer decides which side it's going to go to. My suggestion is stick to one side, there's a 50/50 chance he'll come to you. If you see him on the otherside, just wait it out. Don't try to race over to him, it won't work.
Playing co-op should also fix the problem Razz

COMMUNITY:
Resident Evil Forums Facebook: [link]
Resident Evil Forums Steam Group: [link]
Come check my Let's Plays: [link]

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://colmillos.deviantart.com/
SWITCHMYND
Crimson Head
Crimson Head

PostSubject: Re: Trophy problems.......   Tue Apr 16, 2013 7:31 am

Vandal wrote:
halestride wrote:
There is a trophy for resident evil 6 its, shoot a helicopter pilot point blank with the magnum, i found the spot in the game where you do it, your playing as jake and ashley where they get off the motorcycle there will be a part where chris and his men are on top of the building helping take down a helicopter. Well it goes back and forth between two buildings dropping off infected and your suppost to get on one of these buildings and climb the rope the infected come down on. Problem is that when im on a building the chopper never comes to me and if i try to run to the other side i never make it and ill see the chooper drop infected on the other building. Whats wrong is it glitching or am i just doing something wrong.

So several things are going on in this post; first off Jake is with Sherry, not Ashley. Though it should have been Ashley. Next, you're playing Resident Evil 6, lastly, Resident Evil 6 on Playstation? Ehhhh.

i said trophy so yes ps3 if it was xbox i would of said achievement. and yes it should of been ashley sorry for some reason i was thinking of her. i apologize

and also i said i stayed on one side and it never came to me i tried this more than once.

@mass yeah thats a good idea but i only have one controller and no one to play this game with. none of my friends have it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
halestride
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen

PostSubject: Re: Trophy problems.......   Fri Aug 16, 2013 10:50 pm

I finally got that damn trophy it took me a good min but i shot that guy in the fu*king face.Laughing Laughing 
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://gamergeneration.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trophy problems.......   

Back to top Go down

Trophy problems.......
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1