HomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Any Mad Max fans?
Sat Sep 23, 2017 8:04 am by Bulls-3ye

» At last: "Not a Hero" and "End of Zoe" will be released this December!
Sat Sep 23, 2017 7:57 am by Bulls-3ye

» Thoughts on the RE Anderson Movies
Thu Sep 21, 2017 5:05 pm by PWNERX

» Biohaze has moderators that aren't the full shilling...
Sun Sep 17, 2017 12:00 pm by White Rock

» How do I sign out?
Wed Sep 13, 2017 12:59 am by RebelliousQueen

» What makes Resident Evil for you?
Tue Sep 05, 2017 3:18 am by White Rock

» Chris Redfield returns in Not A Hero!
Tue Sep 05, 2017 3:13 am by White Rock

» Resident Evil Musical - A Short Review
Sun Aug 27, 2017 1:10 pm by Mass Distraction

» The Nurse
Fri Aug 18, 2017 12:33 am by White Rock

Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
White Rock
 
Bulls-3ye
 
TerraSavior
 
RebelliousQueen
 
Ghost Leader
 
TyrantSteve
 
PWNERX
 

Share | 
 

 Your Forum is Full of Brain dead F****

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 4458
Join date : 2008-12-20
Age : 34
Location : Rockfort Hills, Los Santos

PostSubject: Re: Your Forum is Full of Brain dead F****   Sun Jun 30, 2013 12:44 am

Ah... maybe I should let the occasional asswipe run a little rampant like this on my site every once in a while. lol!

_________________
PerseusRad wrote:
halestride wrote:

PerseusRad wrote:
There are Fireworks outside, but I can't see them very well.

then go outside.

thats crazy talk
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
avatar

Playstation Network RebelliousQueen
Steam : BlindedByVengeance
Posts : 2954
Join date : 2012-02-21
Age : 25
Location : Manila, Philippines

PostSubject: Re: Your Forum is Full of Brain dead F****   Wed Oct 02, 2013 3:59 pm

What did I missed? ;___; Damn, why I missed this kind of cool occassion. Well, anyway it's a little late. I just noticed this thread, and I gotta something to say. Hmmm. I think I remember this kid, but not much. Why he got banned? He's really got insane.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PWNERX
Spec Ops
Spec Ops
avatar

Playstation Network PWNER-XIII
Steam : pwner_xiii
Posts : 2119
Join date : 2013-01-04
Age : 21
Location : On the Edge of Reality

PostSubject: Re: Your Forum is Full of Brain dead F****   Wed Oct 02, 2013 4:21 pm

This forum is full of brain dead threads.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://Isacwill_96@yahoo.com
Nobudy
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
avatar

Playstation Network Clowngoon
Posts : 1040
Join date : 2012-04-17
Age : 21
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: Your Forum is Full of Brain dead F****   Wed Oct 02, 2013 7:03 pm

Miss Claire Redfield wrote:
What did I missed? ;___; Damn, why I missed this kind of cool occassion. Well, anyway it's a little late. I just noticed this thread, and I gotta something to say. Hmmm. I think I remember this kid, but not much. Why he got banned? He's really got insane.
It's a funny story really. I think he had a tantrum or something like that. Afterwards, he created another account to "apologize"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
avatar

Playstation Network RebelliousQueen
Steam : BlindedByVengeance
Posts : 2954
Join date : 2012-02-21
Age : 25
Location : Manila, Philippines

PostSubject: Re: Your Forum is Full of Brain dead F****   Wed Oct 02, 2013 8:52 pm

PWNERX wrote:
This forum is full of brain dead threads.
Well, I better not surprise this is a Resident Evil forum afterall. lol!

Nobudy wrote:
Miss Claire Redfield wrote:
What did I missed? ;___; Damn, why I missed this kind of cool occassion. Well, anyway it's a little late. I just noticed this thread, and I gotta something to say. Hmmm. I think I remember this kid, but not much. Why he got banned? He's really got insane.
It's a funny story really. I think he had a tantrum or something like that. Afterwards, he created another account to "apologize"
The guy must be desperate of comin' back here. This is not new, many member who got banned still intend to come back. They are like obsessed in this forum.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nobudy
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
avatar

Playstation Network Clowngoon
Posts : 1040
Join date : 2012-04-17
Age : 21
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: Your Forum is Full of Brain dead F****   Wed Oct 02, 2013 9:26 pm

Miss Claire Redfield wrote:
PWNERX wrote:
This forum is full of brain dead threads.
Well, I better not surprise this is a Resident Evil forum afterall. lol!

Nobudy wrote:
Miss Claire Redfield wrote:
What did I missed? ;___; Damn, why I missed this kind of cool occassion. Well, anyway it's a little late. I just noticed this thread, and I gotta something to say. Hmmm. I think I remember this kid, but not much. Why he got banned? He's really got insane.
It's a funny story really. I think he had a tantrum or something like that. Afterwards, he created another account to "apologize"
The guy must be desperate of comin' back here. This is not new, many member who got banned still intend to come back. They are like obsessed in this forum.
I wouldn't mind banned members coming back if they waited patiently after some time, and if he/she can act more mature when things don't go their way.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Your Forum is Full of Brain dead F****   

Back to top Go down
 
Your Forum is Full of Brain dead F****
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
 Similar topics
-
» CLINTON DOCTOR WHO CONFIRMED HILLARY’S BRAIN TUMOR FOUND DEAD.
» And yet, the brain dead libs will line up to vote for this phony
» Man caught driving with dead body
» Does Gerry admit to knowing Madeleine is dead!!!!!
» Two women 'caught trying to smuggle dead relative on to passenger jet at Liverpool airport'

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Others :: User Posted News-
Jump to: