HomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil 6 (The Final Chapter)
Today at 6:11 am by Ghost Leader

» Your thoughts on the "Not a Hero" and "End of Zoe" DLC!
Yesterday at 2:39 am by White Rock

» BAD NEWS
Fri Dec 15, 2017 3:43 am by White Rock

» Complete Series Playthrough Guide
Fri Dec 15, 2017 3:33 am by White Rock

» Thoughts on the RE Anderson Movies
Fri Dec 15, 2017 3:27 am by White Rock

» Biohaze has moderators that aren't the full shilling...
Fri Dec 15, 2017 3:16 am by White Rock

» Resident Evil 2: Survivors (Out Now)
Fri Dec 08, 2017 1:23 pm by DeathShadows

» What has happen??
Thu Dec 07, 2017 7:50 am by Bulls-3ye

» Facebook disabled my account!
Sat Dec 02, 2017 6:59 pm by RebelliousQueen

Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
Bulls-3ye
 
White Rock
 
Ghost Leader
 

Share | 
 

 are there any cheats for any of the games?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sakura the zombie slayer
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
avatar

Posts : 38
Join date : 2013-01-15
Age : 19

PostSubject: are there any cheats for any of the games?   Sun Jan 20, 2013 4:12 am

I was just wondering...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
avatar

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction
Posts : 12901
Join date : 2009-09-14
Age : 27
Location : Finland

PostSubject: Re: are there any cheats for any of the games?   Sun Jan 20, 2013 4:34 am

Other than Gameshark and Action Replay codes, I don't think there is.

_________________
~The Weapon of Mass Distraction~

COMMUNITY:
Resident Evil Forums Facebook: [link]
Resident Evil Forums Steam Group: [link]
Come check my Let's Plays: [link]

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://colmillos.deviantart.com/
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
avatar

Playstation Network RebelliousQueen
Steam : BlindedByVengeance
Posts : 2957
Join date : 2012-02-21
Age : 25
Location : Manila, Philippines

PostSubject: Re: are there any cheats for any of the games?   Sun Jan 20, 2013 6:28 am

How about Code Breaker. It's a good source of game cheats
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vandal
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 4864
Join date : 2011-04-11
Age : 26
Location : Florida

PostSubject: Re: are there any cheats for any of the games?   Sun Jan 20, 2013 8:05 am

You could beat the game, and get an infinate rocket launcher. That's kind of like cheating.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
PWNERX
Spec Ops
Spec Ops
avatar

Playstation Network PWNER-XIII
Steam : pwner_xiii
Posts : 2132
Join date : 2013-01-04
Age : 21
Location : On the Edge of Reality

PostSubject: Re: are there any cheats for any of the games?   Thu Jun 06, 2013 9:15 am

N64 had like a Bajillion codes for RE2. Like how to easily unlock Tofu, HUNK, Infinite Ammo, Invincibility....
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://Isacwill_96@yahoo.com
Nobudy
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
avatar

Playstation Network Clowngoon
Posts : 1044
Join date : 2012-04-17
Age : 21
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: are there any cheats for any of the games?   Thu Jun 06, 2013 10:28 am

Spike Reaver wrote:
Sakura the zombie slayer wrote:
I was just wondering...

Really guys? Nobody else knows these?

I do. I never should have told my friends though. They think that RE2 is unbeatable without infinite ammo. RE2's about surviving, not running and gunning every enemy in sight. If they wanted to run and gun, RE6 is the way to go.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
avatar

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction
Posts : 12901
Join date : 2009-09-14
Age : 27
Location : Finland

PostSubject: Re: are there any cheats for any of the games?   Fri Jun 07, 2013 5:40 am

Nobudy wrote:
Spike Reaver wrote:
Sakura the zombie slayer wrote:
I was just wondering...

Really guys? Nobody else knows these?

I do. I never should have told my friends though. They think that RE2 is unbeatable without infinite ammo. RE2's about surviving, not running and gunning every enemy in sight. If they wanted to run and gun, RE6 is the way to go.
More like RE4 or 5. Chris' campaign was a pain because you were always low on ammo even when you tried to save it. Not sure why, though, since it's the most action heavy. Jake and Ada's were okay and Leon's had more than enough.

_________________
~The Weapon of Mass Distraction~

COMMUNITY:
Resident Evil Forums Facebook: [link]
Resident Evil Forums Steam Group: [link]
Come check my Let's Plays: [link]

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://colmillos.deviantart.com/
PWNERX
Spec Ops
Spec Ops
avatar

Playstation Network PWNER-XIII
Steam : pwner_xiii
Posts : 2132
Join date : 2013-01-04
Age : 21
Location : On the Edge of Reality

PostSubject: Re: are there any cheats for any of the games?   Sun Jul 28, 2013 11:55 am

RECVX Has a little known Herb glitch...using a very specific procedure, you can glitch a permanant green herb, that acts as the Playing manual...so you can use and abuse, but never get to the bottom of the pot. Unless you mix it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://Isacwill_96@yahoo.com
Nobudy
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
avatar

Playstation Network Clowngoon
Posts : 1044
Join date : 2012-04-17
Age : 21
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: are there any cheats for any of the games?   Mon Jul 29, 2013 1:20 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
Nobudy wrote:
Spike Reaver wrote:
Sakura the zombie slayer wrote:
I was just wondering...

Really guys? Nobody else knows these?

I do. I never should have told my friends though. They think that RE2 is unbeatable without infinite ammo. RE2's about surviving, not running and gunning every enemy in sight. If they wanted to run and gun, RE6 is the way to go.
More like RE4 or 5. Chris' campaign was a pain because you were always low on ammo even when you tried to save it. Not sure why, though, since it's the most action heavy. Jake and Ada's were okay and Leon's had more than enough.
Come to think of it, I noticed this too. Chris' No Hope is the hardest one I've played. I'm not sure about Ada because I hate her campaign due to her constantly gloating and boasting.

Herb glitch? Next time I play Code Veronica, I'll make good use of it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shrike
Cerberus
Cerberus
avatar

Posts : 241
Join date : 2013-04-01
Location : Silent Hill

PostSubject: Re: are there any cheats for any of the games?   Mon Jul 29, 2013 4:42 am

I generally hate cheats, glitch exploits and infinite ammo, so I never use any of them and am just looking for more and more challenge, but I know about the infinite ammo on RE2 PC cheat. Most other RE games have no cheats but they give you infinite ammo for this and that weapon when you beat them in under this and that time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 4467
Join date : 2008-12-20
Age : 34
Location : Rockfort Hills, Los Santos

PostSubject: Re: are there any cheats for any of the games?   Mon Jul 29, 2013 1:01 pm

Shrike wrote:
I generally hate cheats, glitch exploits and infinite ammo, so I never use any of them and am just looking for more and more challenge, but I know about the infinite ammo on RE2 PC cheat. Most other RE games have no cheats but they give you infinite ammo for this and that weapon when you beat them in under this and that time.
There's another cheat that gives you infinite ammo for all weapons. Hold L1 and press square ten times or something like that.

_________________
PerseusRad wrote:
halestride wrote:

PerseusRad wrote:
There are Fireworks outside, but I can't see them very well.

then go outside.

thats crazy talk
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nobudy
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
avatar

Playstation Network Clowngoon
Posts : 1044
Join date : 2012-04-17
Age : 21
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: are there any cheats for any of the games?   Mon Jul 29, 2013 2:15 pm

Ghost Leader wrote:
Shrike wrote:
I generally hate cheats, glitch exploits and infinite ammo, so I never use any of them and am just looking for more and more challenge, but I know about the infinite ammo on RE2 PC cheat. Most other RE games have no cheats but they give you infinite ammo for this and that weapon when you beat them in under this and that time.
There's another cheat that gives you infinite ammo for all weapons. Hold L1 and press square ten times or something like that.
After getting the infinite rocket launcher, I thought that was the only way to get infinite weapons. If you ask me, Code Veronica lacks content along with the 1st game and 6 (Not counting DLC because I'm not planning on buying it anytime soon).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
avatar

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction
Posts : 12901
Join date : 2009-09-14
Age : 27
Location : Finland

PostSubject: Re: are there any cheats for any of the games?   Mon Jul 29, 2013 4:18 pm

Nobudy wrote:
If you ask me, Code Veronica lacks content along with the 1st game
They certainly amended the fact in REmake.

_________________
~The Weapon of Mass Distraction~

COMMUNITY:
Resident Evil Forums Facebook: [link]
Resident Evil Forums Steam Group: [link]
Come check my Let's Plays: [link]

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://colmillos.deviantart.com/
Nobudy
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
avatar

Playstation Network Clowngoon
Posts : 1044
Join date : 2012-04-17
Age : 21
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: are there any cheats for any of the games?   Mon Jul 29, 2013 5:10 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
Nobudy wrote:
If you ask me, Code Veronica lacks content along with the 1st game
They certainly amended the fact in REmake.
True, but I was hoping for more game modes instead of alterations of the main campaign. Then again, beggars can't be choosers.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
avatar

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction
Posts : 12901
Join date : 2009-09-14
Age : 27
Location : Finland

PostSubject: Re: are there any cheats for any of the games?   Tue Jul 30, 2013 3:03 am

Nobudy wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
Nobudy wrote:
If you ask me, Code Veronica lacks content along with the 1st game
They certainly amended the fact in REmake.
True, but I was hoping for more game modes instead of alterations of the main campaign. Then again, beggars can't be choosers.
It would certainly have been nice if they had added the Battle Game from the Saturn version there too.

_________________
~The Weapon of Mass Distraction~

COMMUNITY:
Resident Evil Forums Facebook: [link]
Resident Evil Forums Steam Group: [link]
Come check my Let's Plays: [link]

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://colmillos.deviantart.com/
Nobudy
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
avatar

Playstation Network Clowngoon
Posts : 1044
Join date : 2012-04-17
Age : 21
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: are there any cheats for any of the games?   Tue Jul 30, 2013 11:05 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
Nobudy wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
Nobudy wrote:
If you ask me, Code Veronica lacks content along with the 1st game
They certainly amended the fact in REmake.
True, but I was hoping for more game modes instead of alterations of the main campaign. Then again, beggars can't be choosers.
It would certainly have been nice if they had added the Battle Game from the Saturn version there too.
Precisely. Or a Wesker sub campaign. Then again, Umbrella Chronicles already did this.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mcghie
Spec Ops
Spec Ops
avatar

Steam : BioDeamz
Posts : 2027
Join date : 2011-03-22
Age : 25
Location : Edinburgh, Scotland

PostSubject: Re: are there any cheats for any of the games?   Tue Jul 30, 2013 11:56 am

Nobudy wrote:

Precisely. Or a Wesker sub campaign. Then again, Umbrella Chronicles already did this.

I'm pretty sure they added the battle mode for RE1 in the PC port, however I could be thinking of the PC port for RE2.
My memory doesn't always serve me well.
Yeah I loved that sub Campaign in UC, I felt unstoppable playing as Wesker, as if I was playing as a God.
That was until I bumped into the Ivan's, man they where a pain in my side.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
avatar

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction
Posts : 12901
Join date : 2009-09-14
Age : 27
Location : Finland

PostSubject: Re: are there any cheats for any of the games?   Tue Jul 30, 2013 2:36 pm

You're thinking of RE2. I think the PC port of 1 only added costumes and weapons.

_________________
~The Weapon of Mass Distraction~

COMMUNITY:
Resident Evil Forums Facebook: [link]
Resident Evil Forums Steam Group: [link]
Come check my Let's Plays: [link]

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://colmillos.deviantart.com/
Mcghie
Spec Ops
Spec Ops
avatar

Steam : BioDeamz
Posts : 2027
Join date : 2011-03-22
Age : 25
Location : Edinburgh, Scotland

PostSubject: Re: are there any cheats for any of the games?   Tue Jul 30, 2013 4:56 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
You're thinking of RE2. I think the PC port of 1 only added costumes and weapons.

Yeah I was playing it early after I commented.
I think the reason I thought it was in the PC port was because RE2 had Chris on the character selection list.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PWNERX
Spec Ops
Spec Ops
avatar

Playstation Network PWNER-XIII
Steam : pwner_xiii
Posts : 2132
Join date : 2013-01-04
Age : 21
Location : On the Edge of Reality

PostSubject: Re: are there any cheats for any of the games?   Fri Aug 09, 2013 9:04 pm

Yeah, the RECVX Herb glitch is real; just attempted it and you have to have the HG, Manual, and two herbs. Eqip the HG, read the Manual in the FILE section, and you will now have a Herb equipped. Fire it in the game, then re-equip the HG, and have fun. No mixing, though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://Isacwill_96@yahoo.com
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 4467
Join date : 2008-12-20
Age : 34
Location : Rockfort Hills, Los Santos

PostSubject: Re: are there any cheats for any of the games?   Fri Aug 09, 2013 10:51 pm

PWNERX wrote:
Yeah, the RECVX Herb glitch is real; just attempted it and you have to have the HG, Manual, and two herbs. Eqip the HG, read the Manual in the FILE section, and you will now have a Herb equipped. Fire it in the game, then re-equip the HG, and have fun. No mixing, though.
Why would mixing even be necessary with an infinite green herb? I don't really need the glitch myself, though. I'm such a pack rat that I always end the games with more health items than I ever need. lol! 

_________________
PerseusRad wrote:
halestride wrote:

PerseusRad wrote:
There are Fireworks outside, but I can't see them very well.

then go outside.

thats crazy talk
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PWNERX
Spec Ops
Spec Ops
avatar

Playstation Network PWNER-XIII
Steam : pwner_xiii
Posts : 2132
Join date : 2013-01-04
Age : 21
Location : On the Edge of Reality

PostSubject: Re: are there any cheats for any of the games?   Sat Aug 10, 2013 5:54 am

Ghost Leader wrote:
PWNERX wrote:
Yeah, the RECVX Herb glitch is real; just attempted it and you have to have the HG, Manual, and two herbs. Eqip the HG, read the Manual in the FILE section, and you will now have a Herb equipped. Fire it in the game, then re-equip the HG, and have fun. No mixing, though.
Why would mixing even be necessary with an infinite green herb? I don't really need the glitch myself, though. I'm such a pack rat that I always end the games with more health items than I ever need. lol! 
With it, I was able to get to part two using the GL and the Knife. GL on Both versions of the Tyrant.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://Isacwill_96@yahoo.com
Mcghie
Spec Ops
Spec Ops
avatar

Steam : BioDeamz
Posts : 2027
Join date : 2011-03-22
Age : 25
Location : Edinburgh, Scotland

PostSubject: Re: are there any cheats for any of the games?   Sun Aug 11, 2013 1:41 pm

PWNERX wrote:

With it, I was able to get to part two using the GL and the Knife. GL on Both versions of the Tyrant.
Without you could have got to part two with a knife only.
I know I can anyway, the knife is beyond amazing.
The only thing you have to get used to is effectively dodging the bandersnatches and then the only thing you should worry about
after that is the Tyrant but if you've been doing a run properly then you should have a massive stalk of herbs or F-aid sprays.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PWNERX
Spec Ops
Spec Ops
avatar

Playstation Network PWNER-XIII
Steam : pwner_xiii
Posts : 2132
Join date : 2013-01-04
Age : 21
Location : On the Edge of Reality

PostSubject: Re: are there any cheats for any of the games?   Sun Aug 11, 2013 1:49 pm

Mcghie wrote:
PWNERX wrote:

With it, I was able to get to part two using the GL and the Knife. GL on Both versions of the Tyrant.
Without you could have got to part two with a knife only.
I know I can anyway, the knife is beyond amazing.
The only thing you have to get used to is effectively dodging the bandersnatches and then the only thing you should worry about
after that is the Tyrant but if you've been doing a run properly then you should have a massive stalk of herbs or F-aid sprays.
Just infinite green herb. Although bandersnatches aren't a big problem, Tyrant and Hunters/Spiders/Poisonous things are.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://Isacwill_96@yahoo.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: are there any cheats for any of the games?   

Back to top Go down
 
are there any cheats for any of the games?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» McCanns at commenwealth games
» The Hunger Games Trilogy (Spoilers)
» Forum games ideas?
» Creating arcade/adding games to your forum
» How do I add flash games to my forum

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Resident Evil :: Resident Evil Walkthrough/Game Support-
Jump to: