HomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil 6 (The Final Chapter)
Today at 6:11 am by Ghost Leader

» Your thoughts on the "Not a Hero" and "End of Zoe" DLC!
Yesterday at 2:39 am by White Rock

» BAD NEWS
Fri Dec 15, 2017 3:43 am by White Rock

» Complete Series Playthrough Guide
Fri Dec 15, 2017 3:33 am by White Rock

» Thoughts on the RE Anderson Movies
Fri Dec 15, 2017 3:27 am by White Rock

» Biohaze has moderators that aren't the full shilling...
Fri Dec 15, 2017 3:16 am by White Rock

» Resident Evil 2: Survivors (Out Now)
Fri Dec 08, 2017 1:23 pm by DeathShadows

» What has happen??
Thu Dec 07, 2017 7:50 am by Bulls-3ye

» Facebook disabled my account!
Sat Dec 02, 2017 6:59 pm by RebelliousQueen

Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
Bulls-3ye
 
White Rock
 
Ghost Leader
 

Share | 
 

 Resident Evil 6 Gold Edition will kick you in the nuts if you buy on launch!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Known_Hero
Zombie
Zombie
avatar

Playstation Network Known_Hero
Posts : 671
Join date : 2012-01-12
Location : Neptune

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 Gold Edition will kick you in the nuts if you buy on launch!   Wed Sep 26, 2012 10:33 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
Known_Hero wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
For everyone's information, Capcom has already heard the pleas pf their fans regarding the on-disc DLC. They are going to either minimize the amount or get rid of it alltogether.

Didn't they say this around the time when Dragon's Dogma was announced?

As of right now, Capcom hasn't gotten rid of it. Their most recent titles, including RE6, has disc locked content
You do realize that they were talking about the future while that specific game was already in development?

How do you know RE6 has DLC on disc? The game isn't even out yet.

So, you're OK with Capcom's current business model?

You're OK with complete editions?
DLC endings?
DLC MP modes?
Day 1 DLC?
Disc Locked Content?

When do we begin to hold capcom accountable? $60 is enough already. We paid for a full game, we should get a full game!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
avatar

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction
Posts : 12901
Join date : 2009-09-14
Age : 27
Location : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 Gold Edition will kick you in the nuts if you buy on launch!   Wed Sep 26, 2012 10:45 am

Did you read my post? Like, at all?

On another note, I never pay that much for my games. I know $60 is the normal retail price but I would never shell out that much money for any game unless it was a special edition.

_________________
~The Weapon of Mass Distraction~

COMMUNITY:
Resident Evil Forums Facebook: [link]
Resident Evil Forums Steam Group: [link]
Come check my Let's Plays: [link]

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://colmillos.deviantart.com/
Known_Hero
Zombie
Zombie
avatar

Playstation Network Known_Hero
Posts : 671
Join date : 2012-01-12
Location : Neptune

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 Gold Edition will kick you in the nuts if you buy on launch!   Wed Sep 26, 2012 10:51 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
Did you read my post? Like, at all?

On another note, I never pay that much for my games. I know $60 is the normal retail price but I would never shell out that much money for any game unless it was a special edition.

No, I chose to ignore that post.

But the question still remains: do you agree with Capcom's current business model?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
avatar

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction
Posts : 12901
Join date : 2009-09-14
Age : 27
Location : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 Gold Edition will kick you in the nuts if you buy on launch!   Wed Sep 26, 2012 11:49 am

Apparently you did. I would most definitely like to know where you found out there is on-disc DLC in RE6, a game that has not been released yet.

Change takes time, it doesn't happen in a snap. If they haven't done anything to the matter in, say, a year, I will admit there's a problem.

_________________
~The Weapon of Mass Distraction~

COMMUNITY:
Resident Evil Forums Facebook: [link]
Resident Evil Forums Steam Group: [link]
Come check my Let's Plays: [link]

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://colmillos.deviantart.com/
Vandal
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 4864
Join date : 2011-04-11
Age : 26
Location : Florida

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 Gold Edition will kick you in the nuts if you buy on launch!   Wed Sep 26, 2012 11:52 am

Well so far the DLC coming out for RE6 isn't that hot anyway, I can live without a few more game types. I'm glad they have a point system in which you can earn costumes, guns, other in game content, and figures. If guns and costumes ended up as DLC then I would be mad, I explained my frustration about this elsewhere on the forums… I forgot where though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JPHERO
Cerberus
Cerberus
avatar

Playstation Network jphere09
Posts : 206
Join date : 2012-09-25
Age : 27
Location : Davenport, IA

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 Gold Edition will kick you in the nuts if you buy on launch!   Wed Sep 26, 2012 12:00 pm

Yeah like in RE5 that was pretty cool you could get points for getting goodies like that and infinite ammo Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/japhere09
Known_Hero
Zombie
Zombie
avatar

Playstation Network Known_Hero
Posts : 671
Join date : 2012-01-12
Location : Neptune

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 Gold Edition will kick you in the nuts if you buy on launch!   Wed Sep 26, 2012 12:08 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
I will admit there's a problem.

That's all I wanted to hear. I'm ignoring anything else you have to say Laughing

Mercy wrote:
Well so far the DLC coming out for RE6 isn't that hot anyway, I can live without a few more game types. I'm glad they have a point system in which you can earn costumes, guns, other in game content, and figures. If guns and costumes ended up as DLC then I would be mad, I explained my frustration about this elsewhere on the forums… I forgot where though.

But the point is that Capcom is making people pay for it. No matter how it's spun, Day 1 DLC will always rub people the wrong way. Especially when it's game modes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
avatar

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction
Posts : 12901
Join date : 2009-09-14
Age : 27
Location : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 Gold Edition will kick you in the nuts if you buy on launch!   Wed Sep 26, 2012 12:16 pm

Known_Hero wrote:
I'm ignoring anything else you have to say Laughing
Why, oh why? I would like to have an actual conversation on the matter here.

_________________
~The Weapon of Mass Distraction~

COMMUNITY:
Resident Evil Forums Facebook: [link]
Resident Evil Forums Steam Group: [link]
Come check my Let's Plays: [link]

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://colmillos.deviantart.com/
Vandal
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 4864
Join date : 2011-04-11
Age : 26
Location : Florida

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 Gold Edition will kick you in the nuts if you buy on launch!   Wed Sep 26, 2012 12:18 pm

Well there's not much we can really do about it anyway. Plus the game modes… they're not something I'd want to even play. If they did come with the game I probably wouldn't touch it. Like Gears 3 has so many game types, I only play versus and horde.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Known_Hero
Zombie
Zombie
avatar

Playstation Network Known_Hero
Posts : 671
Join date : 2012-01-12
Location : Neptune

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 Gold Edition will kick you in the nuts if you buy on launch!   Wed Sep 26, 2012 12:36 pm

Mercy wrote:
Well there's not much we can really do about it anyway. Plus the game modes… they're not something I'd want to even play. If they did come with the game I probably wouldn't touch it. Like Gears 3 has so many game types, I only play versus and horde.

That's where you're wrong. We CAN do something about it, we can let capcom know how we feel. If our voices aren't enough then we'll hit their pockets. We have to band together!

RE community
Brothers and sisters of the controller......and keyboard
I rather fight beside you than any army of thousands
Let no publisher forget how menacing we are
We are Lions!!
Do you know what's waiting there, beyond these forums?
A FULL GAME
TAKE IT, IT'S YOURS!!!!!


Back to top Go down
View user profile
Known_Hero
Zombie
Zombie
avatar

Playstation Network Known_Hero
Posts : 671
Join date : 2012-01-12
Location : Neptune

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 Gold Edition will kick you in the nuts if you buy on launch!   Wed Sep 26, 2012 12:41 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
Known_Hero wrote:
I'm ignoring anything else you have to say Laughing
Why, oh why? I would like to have an actual conversation on the matter here.

Ok, rumor has it that the MP dlc is on the disc. Of course, the game isn't out yet so we can only speculate right now.

Hopefully, I'm wrong but the fact that it's day 1 dlc doesn't really change anything. It still doesn't feel right. Our $60 isn't enough. Why nickel and dime your fans like this?



Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mcghie
Spec Ops
Spec Ops
avatar

Steam : BioDeamz
Posts : 2027
Join date : 2011-03-22
Age : 25
Location : Edinburgh, Scotland

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 Gold Edition will kick you in the nuts if you buy on launch!   Wed Sep 26, 2012 6:01 pm

Known_Hero wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
Known_Hero wrote:
I'm ignoring anything else you have to say Laughing
Why, oh why? I would like to have an actual conversation on the matter here.

Ok, rumor has it that the MP dlc is on the disc. Of course, the game isn't out yet so we can only speculate right now.

Hopefully, I'm wrong but the fact that it's day 1 dlc doesn't really change anything. It still doesn't feel right. Our $60 isn't enough. Why nickel and dime your fans like this?




It's all business and profit.
Games company's need the try and earn as much as possible.
I don't think Capcom is being to unfair because there giving you something good in return for pocket change.
Company's like Activision majorly screw there fans over.
I mean take MW3 for instance, they make you pay for things that's already in the game.
I hear they where going to release a gun pack soon with the AK47U in it when it is ALREADY in the game.
They basically take parts out there game that is already there, take away your ability to use these things freely and then sell them to you.
I don't mind, being a fan of RE I will choose if or if not to buy DLC.
I'm sure as hell not being tight-fisted and waiting until (if) they bring out a gold edition in the coming year.
I want to play RE6 in the present.
I don't see a big issue with this, especially not for a rebellion.
Get a paper round for extra cash then it wont bother you as much.
You had to buy DLC for MGS4, was that unfair also ?
No, because you where getting relevant items and good unlockables for a small price and it was worth it and it wasn't putting you in a position where you HAD to buy the DLC, it was more
personal preference and mandatory.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
chocotricks
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
avatar

Posts : 1033
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 Gold Edition will kick you in the nuts if you buy on launch!   Wed Sep 26, 2012 6:39 pm

See the thing that ANNOYS THE CRAP OUT OF ME about dlc is what about 10 years down the road how useless A LOT OF TODAYS GAMES WILL BE I mean come on DLC endings fuck off seriously fuck off. Imagine playing sonic adventure on your sega dreamcast today to get to the end and OH SHIT YOU CANT FIGHT PERFECT CHAOS THAT SHITS DLC you wanna fight Alexia in RECV? YOU SHOULDVE HAD THE DLC!!! THat would be bullshit and its probably gonna be like that in the future so like wtf are these companies thinking if I ever made a game I would NEVER have DLC unless it was something like not important at all.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Known_Hero
Zombie
Zombie
avatar

Playstation Network Known_Hero
Posts : 671
Join date : 2012-01-12
Location : Neptune

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 Gold Edition will kick you in the nuts if you buy on launch!   Thu Sep 27, 2012 9:48 am

Mcghie wrote:


It's all business and profit.
Games company's need the try and earn as much as possible.
I don't think Capcom is being to unfair because there giving you something good in return for pocket change.
Company's like Activision majorly screw there fans over.
I mean take MW3 for instance, they make you pay for things that's already in the game.
I hear they where going to release a gun pack soon with the AK47U in it when it is ALREADY in the game.
They basically take parts out there game that is already there, take away your ability to use these things freely and then sell them to you.
I don't mind, being a fan of RE I will choose if or if not to buy DLC.
I'm sure as hell not being tight-fisted and waiting until (if) they bring out a gold edition in the coming year.
I want to play RE6 in the present.
I don't see a big issue with this, especially not for a rebellion.
Get a paper round for extra cash then it wont bother you as much.
You had to buy DLC for MGS4, was that unfair also ?
No, because you where getting relevant items and good unlockables for a small price and it was worth it and it wasn't putting you in a position where you HAD to buy the DLC, it was more
personal preference and mandatory.


You said MW3 is notorious for taking stuff out of the game and repackaging it but isn't that what capcom is doing? Selling us MP modes on launch day!?!?! They did the same thing with RE5.

Did you just tell me to get a paper route for extra cash? Laughing
The amount of money I have in my bank account is irrelevant. It's the principal of the matter. I don't care who you are, $60 isn't cheap. When I pay for a full game, I expect to get a full game.

If you want to add extra content later down the line then fine but don't nickel and dime me like this. Don't take stuff out the game and try to sell it to me later.

What makes me nuts sting is that Capcom isn't even trying to hide it anymore. They could've at least waited a couple months before releasing the MP dlc in a attempt to pretend that this is new content. Their selling it to us on LAUNCH DAY!!!!!

That unacceptable for me.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
JPHERO
Cerberus
Cerberus
avatar

Playstation Network jphere09
Posts : 206
Join date : 2012-09-25
Age : 27
Location : Davenport, IA

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 Gold Edition will kick you in the nuts if you buy on launch!   Thu Sep 27, 2012 9:57 am

Is there a like button on here lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/japhere09
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
avatar

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction
Posts : 12901
Join date : 2009-09-14
Age : 27
Location : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 Gold Edition will kick you in the nuts if you buy on launch!   Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:00 am

Still, this is what the whole of game industry is doing. Most of the launch day DLC is pre-order bonuses anyway. If you don't want any extra content nobody is forcing you to buy it.

Anyway, you could still get a game for waaaaaaay less than $60 if you know where to buy.

_________________
~The Weapon of Mass Distraction~

COMMUNITY:
Resident Evil Forums Facebook: [link]
Resident Evil Forums Steam Group: [link]
Come check my Let's Plays: [link]

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://colmillos.deviantart.com/
Mcghie
Spec Ops
Spec Ops
avatar

Steam : BioDeamz
Posts : 2027
Join date : 2011-03-22
Age : 25
Location : Edinburgh, Scotland

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 Gold Edition will kick you in the nuts if you buy on launch!   Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:16 am

That is what I'm trying to say as well.
I don't know where the problem is.
They have EXTRA MP DLC, it's not mandatory and wont effect the game if you decide not to buy it.
It is only maps, no where does it say that they are making you pay to actually get MP.
These are pre-order specials anyway so no they are not "selling" DLC on the first day.
If you shop about you can get it cheaper.

I for one am not waiting a year to play RE6, so I'm all for buying it just now.
As for the DLC that will eventually come out, I will simple decide whether I want it or not.

Capcom is not at the stage where they are forcing you to get items you need, they are just giving you extras that you might like to expand your gaming experience.
If fans are bitter towards this now then what will they be like IF they start forcing you buy stuff that you need within the game.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vandal
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 4864
Join date : 2011-04-11
Age : 26
Location : Florida

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 Gold Edition will kick you in the nuts if you buy on launch!   Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:21 am

Exactly. You can enjoy the game in its entirety without the DLC Capcom is providing. There's still a ton of content.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mcghie
Spec Ops
Spec Ops
avatar

Steam : BioDeamz
Posts : 2027
Join date : 2011-03-22
Age : 25
Location : Edinburgh, Scotland

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 Gold Edition will kick you in the nuts if you buy on launch!   Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:26 am

Mercy wrote:
Exactly. You can enjoy the game in its entirety without the DLC Capcom is providing.

The thing is the first day DLC is for people that pre-ordered the game, Capcom isn't releasing it for everyone to buy.
They also are not taking things from the game because multiplayer is a whole different ball game from the campaign.
People seem to forget that Capcom where good enough to develop a website dedicated to the online RE community with cool features and will be doing prize give-away's and competition in the future.
It also bring a competitive edge to resident evil and gives you information much like the RE archives on the game.
All for FREE.
Where as Activision done COD:Elite which you had to pay for and it didn't have as much interactivity and you had to sign up.
I'm not to sure but I'm pretty sure you have to update your subscription even year.
THAT is an issue.
People should show a little gratitude to Capcom, they might be a little frustrating at times but they are not trying to rape your wallet like other company's.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Known_Hero
Zombie
Zombie
avatar

Playstation Network Known_Hero
Posts : 671
Join date : 2012-01-12
Location : Neptune

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 Gold Edition will kick you in the nuts if you buy on launch!   Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:33 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
Still, this is what the whole of game industry is doing. Most of the launch day DLC is pre-order bonuses anyway. If you don't want any extra content nobody is forcing you to buy it.

Anyway, you could still get a game for waaaaaaay less than $60 if you know where to buy.

I just want a complete game. I want the game the developers intended for us to have. A full game where you had to unlock things the old fashion way: by sweat and blood. That how our grandfathers did it.

Remember re4. If that game would've came out in this era, Assignment Ada and Separate Ways would've been DLC. Look at RE5, the two side missions where dlc.

DLC was originally intended to be a way for developers prolong the game's life by creating new content. But in the real world, developers use this as a way to drain money out the fan base.

Sure, we don't know which content is legitimately new or ripped out of the game but one thing I do know is that most games nowadays feel incomplete. We now have to pay for things like costumes, extra weapons, modes and in some instances: endings!

You're wrong about day 1 dlc, Mass. It's rarely pre-order stuff. In this case, it's not.




Mcghie wrote:
That is what I'm trying to say as well.
I don't know where the problem is.
They have EXTRA MP DLC, it's not mandatory and wont effect the game if you decide not to buy it.
It is only maps, no where does it say that they are making you pay to actually get MP.
These are pre-order specials anyway so no they are not "selling" DLC on the first day.
If you shop about you can get it cheaper.

I for one am not waiting a year to play RE6, so I'm all for buying it just now.
As for the DLC that will eventually come out, I will simple decide whether I want it or not.

Capcom is not at the stage where they are forcing you to get items you need, they are just giving you extras that you might like to expand your gaming experience.
If fans are bitter towards this now then what will they be like IF they start forcing you buy stuff that you need within the game.

DOUBLE POST afro


Fair enough. At the end of the day, you guys are going to do whatever you want to do, and that's fine. I just wanted to provide some food for thought.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
avatar

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction
Posts : 12901
Join date : 2009-09-14
Age : 27
Location : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 Gold Edition will kick you in the nuts if you buy on launch!   Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:41 am

I never buy extra weapons or costumes. Ever. Because that's what they are: extra. They can sell all the shit they want but if it doesn't add to the game more than cosmetically, why should I care? Honestly, why should I?

I do admit that LiN and DE should've been part of RE5 to begin with but we seem to be getting that and even more with RE6, no DLC required. There's even the huge, free online service that allows you to unlock costumes and shitz, for free.


Btw. Please don't double post. Use the edit button to add stuff to your post. That goes for everyone reading this.

EDIT: Well, you seem to have noticed Very Happy I'll fix that up for ya.

_________________
~The Weapon of Mass Distraction~

COMMUNITY:
Resident Evil Forums Facebook: [link]
Resident Evil Forums Steam Group: [link]
Come check my Let's Plays: [link]

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://colmillos.deviantart.com/
Mcghie
Spec Ops
Spec Ops
avatar

Steam : BioDeamz
Posts : 2027
Join date : 2011-03-22
Age : 25
Location : Edinburgh, Scotland

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 Gold Edition will kick you in the nuts if you buy on launch!   Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:52 am

Known_Hero wrote:

I just want a complete game. I want the game the developers intended for us to have. A full game where you had to unlock things the old fashion way: by sweat and blood. That how our grandfathers did it.

Remember re4. If that game would've came out in this era, Assignment Ada and Separate Ways would've been DLC. Look at RE5, the two side missions where dlc.

DLC was originally intended to be a way for developers prolong the game's life by creating new content. But in the real world, developers use this as a way to drain money out the fan base.

Sure, we don't know which content is legitimately new or ripped out of the game but one thing I do know is that most games nowadays feel incomplete. We now have to pay for things like costumes, extra weapons, modes and in some instances: endings!

You're wrong about day 1 dlc, Mass. It's rarely pre-order stuff. In this case, it's not.


The game IS complete though.
The DLC is for ADDED online features that you don't even need.
My grandfather didn't have games consoles back in his times, that how I did it back then more like lol
Yes, I hear you but they where not online unlockables, that was during the single player campaign you unlocked them.
I don't see Capcom asking you to buy DLC that effects the single player campaign, you still unlock features by doing certain objective like completing to game to unlock this and that.
As I pointed out a lot Capcom are not even making buy any DLC that will effect your gameplay, they are giving you choose of cool extras that might tickle your fancy.

I would agree with Masses point they should have added LIN and DE to the full game but then again it was decent content for an honest price, the quality was there and it was worth peoples while to buy.
It wasn't just some shabby content that you thought you need and then you spent your money and realised it was tat.
I didn't mind paying for they add-ons because they gave me a bang for my buck and was like an expansion anyway.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Known_Hero
Zombie
Zombie
avatar

Playstation Network Known_Hero
Posts : 671
Join date : 2012-01-12
Location : Neptune

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 Gold Edition will kick you in the nuts if you buy on launch!   Thu Sep 27, 2012 11:24 am

I guess my gripe is with the gaming industry as a whole but I still believe Capcom the worst offender. We as gamers have the power to change the industry. Ultimately, we are to blame because we continue to pump money into this flawed industry. We continue to support this type of business.

A lot of people have problems with the way Activision is ran but COD continues to make a ton of money.

Same goes with EA, Capcom, Square Enix and any other successful gaming company. Why change when your current business model is already successful.

We are to blame, but we can also be the solution. That was the point of this thread.

Ok, I think I've said everything I could possibly say on this topic. I will gracefully bow out. Thanks for listening Wink

Known_Hero out!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mcghie
Spec Ops
Spec Ops
avatar

Steam : BioDeamz
Posts : 2027
Join date : 2011-03-22
Age : 25
Location : Edinburgh, Scotland

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 Gold Edition will kick you in the nuts if you buy on launch!   Thu Sep 27, 2012 11:35 am

Known_Hero wrote:
I guess my gripe is with the gaming industry as a whole but I still believe Capcom the worst offender. We as gamers have the power to change the industry. Ultimately, we are to blame because we continue to pump money into this flawed industry. We continue to support this type of business.

A lot of people have problems with the way Activision is ran but COD continues to make a ton of money.

Same goes with EA, Capcom, Square Enix and any other successful gaming company. Why change when your current business model is already successful.

We are to blame, but we can also be the solution. That was the point of this thread.

Ok, I think I've said everything I could possibly say on this topic. I will gracefully bow out. Thanks for listening Wink

Known_Hero out!

I know what you mean about the gaming industry in a whole.
It has been a mere commodity for "quick cash" for years now.
There is not a lot of passion left in gaming anymore as is the same with most media now a days.
I wouldn't say Capcom is the worst offenders, maybe for other titles but not for RE anyway.
Square Enix was never the same after Square soft.
EA is pretty bad but they are most flawed within buggy games that the fact they need to patch there product up constantly and also Origin kind of service I could think.
Activision however have been offenders for years and they don't give a shit if you and I know it.
There main market is aimed at young kids and teens and the COD community has growing that large that they are now all fanboy zombies that need buy the next COD everytime even when thye know it's going to be the same old, same old.
They have a firm grip on this and are not letting go, so be expected to still see the COD series in the next 20 years when MW1000 is getting released.
I mean they could sell there fans a Barbie based FPS and label it as COD and the fans will still not see past the crap, they will either stay in denial because they don't want to miss out on the trend of owing it or they will simple only see the words COD and mindlessly enjoy.
They are puppets to be honest.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mister Albert Wesker
Cerberus
Cerberus
avatar

Playstation Network the-evilking
Steam : Hoxton47
Posts : 262
Join date : 2012-09-26
Age : 20
Location : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 Gold Edition will kick you in the nuts if you buy on launch!   Thu Sep 27, 2012 11:46 am

THE ORIGINAL RESIDENT EVIL 6 HAS ALREADY KICKED ME IN THE NUTS!

... Free melee!? WTF was CapCom thinking!? And Chris's campaign XD! Call of duty! AND WHERE'S CLAIRE!?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 Gold Edition will kick you in the nuts if you buy on launch!   

Back to top Go down
 
Resident Evil 6 Gold Edition will kick you in the nuts if you buy on launch!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Resident Evil: Revelations 2
» Resident Evil HD remake
» Resident Evil Zero Remaster
» [OCG] Millennium Box Gold Edition
» PLATINUMS

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Resident Evil :: Resident Evil Discussion :: Main Series-
Jump to: