HomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» The day the zombies cried
Sun Jul 16, 2017 7:10 pm by Bulls-3ye

» Resident Evil 2: Survivors [Project]
Thu Jul 13, 2017 9:55 am by DeathShadows

» Thoughts on the RE Anderson Movies
Wed Jul 12, 2017 7:32 pm by Bulls-3ye

» What horror game are you most looking forward to?
Wed Jul 12, 2017 7:27 pm by Bulls-3ye

» The Flakka Virus Is This True? "Zombie Apocalypse Level 1"
Thu Jun 22, 2017 8:58 pm by Bulls-3ye

» A friend of mine was shot a couple days ago
Tue Jun 20, 2017 10:24 pm by RebelliousQueen

» What makes Resident Evil for you?
Tue Jun 20, 2017 9:22 pm by RebelliousQueen

» Holy Heaven's Gates, Batman!
Thu Jun 15, 2017 10:01 pm by Ghost Leader

» Movie Reboot Megathread!
Fri Jun 09, 2017 11:57 pm by Ghost Leader

Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
Ghost Leader
 
Bulls-3ye
 
TerraSavior
 
DeathShadows
 
RebelliousQueen
 

Share | 
 

 Not to brag.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ChrisSherry
Umbrella Security Service
Umbrella Security Service
avatar

Playstation Network Yuffietine
Posts : 1632
Join date : 2008-12-27
Age : 25
Location : With my future husband Norman Reedus!!

PostSubject: Not to brag.    Mon Sep 03, 2012 9:52 am

And not that anyone cares. But, this never happens. lol I'm on top of the board. cheers
[img][/img]
It won't stay that way long either haha
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/SparklyCookie
DeadlyGenetics
Zombie
Zombie
avatar

Posts : 647
Join date : 2012-02-08
Age : 26
Location : Out of Earshot

PostSubject: Re: Not to brag.    Mon Sep 03, 2012 4:12 pm

And you just got kicked down by Mercy. Razz Not to crush your spirit just an observation, he beat you by 6 posts. And I finally made it onto the board! Now I know that won't last long for anything knowing my luck. lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ChrisSherry
Umbrella Security Service
Umbrella Security Service
avatar

Playstation Network Yuffietine
Posts : 1632
Join date : 2008-12-27
Age : 25
Location : With my future husband Norman Reedus!!

PostSubject: Re: Not to brag.    Mon Sep 03, 2012 9:11 pm

DeadlyGenetics wrote:
And you just got kicked down by Mercy. Razz Not to crush your spirit just an observation, he beat you by 6 posts. And I finally made it onto the board! Now I know that won't last long for anything knowing my luck. lol

Yeah, I knew that would happen. lol You're still on the board if that makes you feel better. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/SparklyCookie
DeadlyGenetics
Zombie
Zombie
avatar

Posts : 647
Join date : 2012-02-08
Age : 26
Location : Out of Earshot

PostSubject: Re: Not to brag.    Mon Sep 03, 2012 9:30 pm

ChrisSherry wrote:
DeadlyGenetics wrote:
And you just got kicked down by Mercy. Razz Not to crush your spirit just an observation, he beat you by 6 posts. And I finally made it onto the board! Now I know that won't last long for anything knowing my luck. lol

Yeah, I knew that would happen. lol You're still on the board if that makes you feel better. Smile

That's because I've yet to log out and stop posting! Bwahahaha
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ChrisSherry
Umbrella Security Service
Umbrella Security Service
avatar

Playstation Network Yuffietine
Posts : 1632
Join date : 2008-12-27
Age : 25
Location : With my future husband Norman Reedus!!

PostSubject: Re: Not to brag.    Mon Sep 03, 2012 11:11 pm

DeadlyGenetics wrote:
ChrisSherry wrote:
DeadlyGenetics wrote:
And you just got kicked down by Mercy. Razz Not to crush your spirit just an observation, he beat you by 6 posts. And I finally made it onto the board! Now I know that won't last long for anything knowing my luck. lol

Yeah, I knew that would happen. lol You're still on the board if that makes you feel better. Smile

That's because I've yet to log out and stop posting! Bwahahaha

touche lol well for now you are getting high up on the board Very Happy Good luck!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/SparklyCookie
Methsia
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
avatar

Steam : Methsia
Posts : 2350
Join date : 2010-09-04
Age : 21
Location : UP IN THIS

PostSubject: Re: Not to brag.    Tue Sep 04, 2012 3:06 am

Keep at it ChrisSherry Very Happy You're gonna stay up there Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://twitter.com/Methsia
ChrisSherry
Umbrella Security Service
Umbrella Security Service
avatar

Playstation Network Yuffietine
Posts : 1632
Join date : 2008-12-27
Age : 25
Location : With my future husband Norman Reedus!!

PostSubject: Re: Not to brag.    Tue Sep 04, 2012 6:39 pm

Methsia wrote:
Keep at it ChrisSherry Very Happy You're gonna stay up there Very Happy

Why thank you Methsia Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/SparklyCookie
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 4448
Join date : 2008-12-20
Age : 33
Location : Rockfort Hills, Los Santos

PostSubject: Re: Not to brag.    Sun Sep 16, 2012 6:08 pm

I was once very near the top of that list despite my post count only being one or two a day at the time.

_________________
PerseusRad wrote:
halestride wrote:

PerseusRad wrote:
There are Fireworks outside, but I can't see them very well.

then go outside.

thats crazy talk
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
ChrisSherry
Umbrella Security Service
Umbrella Security Service
avatar

Playstation Network Yuffietine
Posts : 1632
Join date : 2008-12-27
Age : 25
Location : With my future husband Norman Reedus!!

PostSubject: Re: Not to brag.    Mon Sep 17, 2012 12:47 am

Ghost Leader wrote:
I was once very near the top of that list despite my post count only being one or two a day at the time.

That's cool Smile
I'm usual not on here daily... I'm still not, but, I've been doing better this month though. cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/SparklyCookie
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 4448
Join date : 2008-12-20
Age : 33
Location : Rockfort Hills, Los Santos

PostSubject: Re: Not to brag.    Mon Sep 17, 2012 3:39 pm

ChrisSherry wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:
I was once very near the top of that list despite my post count only being one or two a day at the time.

That's cool Smile
No, it means whatever plugin keeps track of that is fucked up. Razz One or two posts a day putting me near the top of that list compared to how many people are actually on this site? You don't see something wrong with that picture? bounce

_________________
PerseusRad wrote:
halestride wrote:

PerseusRad wrote:
There are Fireworks outside, but I can't see them very well.

then go outside.

thats crazy talk
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
ChrisSherry
Umbrella Security Service
Umbrella Security Service
avatar

Playstation Network Yuffietine
Posts : 1632
Join date : 2008-12-27
Age : 25
Location : With my future husband Norman Reedus!!

PostSubject: Re: Not to brag.    Mon Sep 17, 2012 8:22 pm

Ghost Leader wrote:
ChrisSherry wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:
I was once very near the top of that list despite my post count only being one or two a day at the time.

That's cool Smile
No, it means whatever plugin keeps track of that is fucked up. Razz One or two posts a day putting me near the top of that list compared to how many people are actually on this site? You don't see something wrong with that picture? bounce

True... it's known to have glitches sometimes. But if it was only once, it could have been the glitch Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/SparklyCookie
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Not to brag.    

Back to top Go down
 
Not to brag.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» first brag pics

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Others :: User Posted News-
Jump to: