HomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil 2 remake talk...
Today at 12:06 am by White Rock

» Resident Evil 6 (The Final Chapter)
Yesterday at 8:31 pm by Bulls-3ye

» Your thoughts on the "Not a Hero" and "End of Zoe" DLC!
Thu Jan 18, 2018 2:39 am by White Rock

» BAD NEWS
Fri Dec 15, 2017 3:43 am by White Rock

» Complete Series Playthrough Guide
Fri Dec 15, 2017 3:33 am by White Rock

» Thoughts on the RE Anderson Movies
Fri Dec 15, 2017 3:27 am by White Rock

» Biohaze has moderators that aren't the full shilling...
Fri Dec 15, 2017 3:16 am by White Rock

» Resident Evil 2: Survivors (Out Now)
Fri Dec 08, 2017 1:23 pm by DeathShadows

» What has happen??
Thu Dec 07, 2017 7:50 am by Bulls-3ye

Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
Bulls-3ye
 
White Rock
 
Ghost Leader
 
PWNERX
 

Share | 
 

 What if Alice had a co-equal?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Alice Clone 6
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
avatar

Posts : 58
Join date : 2012-07-14
Age : 27

PostSubject: What if Alice had a co-equal?   Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:28 am

I am not talking about a clone of Alice to work with her. I been thinking about your comments. What if there was another woman that had the same skills as Alice in the movies. As you can be right, Alice does hog all the movie. True, there have been other women in the movies. And they ended up dead. And to prove that Alice was better then the other women, there was like a little cat fight in Alaska. Maybe they need a equal partner with Alice. Any I know, like Buff and Faith in that sill show both women fight each other only to prove Buffy was stronger. Na, I do not see they nedd to fight each other. And if they do, nobody wins and they cool off.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SWITCHMYND
Crimson Head
Crimson Head


Posts : 1095
Join date : 2012-05-24

PostSubject: Re: What if Alice had a co-equal?   Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:40 am

Why does it have to be a woman that's equal to her? Who knows maybe In the next movie leon is as good.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Valentine Fan
Zombie
Zombie
avatar

Posts : 668
Join date : 2012-05-28
Age : 22
Location : Arklay Mountains, Spencer Mansion, 1F

PostSubject: Re: What if Alice had a co-equal?   Mon Jul 16, 2012 10:04 am

Alice Clone 6 wrote:
I am not talking about a clone of Alice to work with her. I been thinking about your comments. What if there was another woman that had the same skills as Alice in the movies. As you can be right, Alice does hog all the movie. True, there have been other women in the movies. And they ended up dead. And to prove that Alice was better then the other women, there was like a little cat fight in Alaska. Maybe they need a equal partner with Alice. Any I know, like Buff and Faith in that sill show both women fight each other only to prove Buffy was stronger. Na, I do not see they nedd to fight each other. And if they do, nobody wins and they cool off.

First, high five for the Buffy the Vampire Slayer reference !

Second, maybe, and i mean MAYBE, if Alice had a co-equal, if would make the movies better, but that still doesn't make up for the bad plot. Although, the main reason I dislike the movies is because Alice is so overpowered compared to the other characters. My main example

RE3- Jill fights and kills Nemesis
Apocalypse- Alice fights Nemesis, who is in turn killed by a helicopter crashing onto him

To me, this was unnecessary messing with the games' plot lines. What would have been wrong with seeing Jill fight Nemesis in Apocalypse?? Yes, there is the whole sideplot in the movie about Nemesis being the other survivor from the Hive (can't remember his name at the moment), but still.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
avatar

Playstation Network RebelliousQueen
Steam : BlindedByVengeance
Posts : 2957
Join date : 2012-02-21
Age : 25
Location : Manila, Philippines

PostSubject: Re: What if Alice had a co-equal?   Mon Jul 16, 2012 10:09 am

halestride wrote:
Who knows maybe In the next movie leon is as good.

That ain't happening dude. Even if it's happening, still it ain't happening.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SWITCHMYND
Crimson Head
Crimson Head


Posts : 1095
Join date : 2012-05-24

PostSubject: Re: What if Alice had a co-equal?   Mon Jul 16, 2012 10:11 am

Miss Claire Redfield wrote:
halestride wrote:
Who knows maybe In the next movie leon is as good.

That ain't happening dude. Even if it's happening, still it ain't happening.
Don't shatter my dreams :,(
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
avatar

Playstation Network RebelliousQueen
Steam : BlindedByVengeance
Posts : 2957
Join date : 2012-02-21
Age : 25
Location : Manila, Philippines

PostSubject: Re: What if Alice had a co-equal?   Mon Jul 16, 2012 10:21 am

halestride wrote:
Miss Claire Redfield wrote:
halestride wrote:
Who knows maybe In the next movie leon is as good.

That ain't happening dude. Even if it's happening, still it ain't happening.
Don't shatter my dreams :,(

Oh, come on dude. It's reality. Deal with it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alice Clone 6
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
avatar

Posts : 58
Join date : 2012-07-14
Age : 27

PostSubject: Re: What if Alice had a co-equal?   Mon Jul 16, 2012 10:26 am

Quote :
Any I know, like Buff and Faith in that sill show both women fight each other only to prove Buffy was stronger. Na, I do not see they nedd to fight each other. And if they do, nobody wins and they cool off.

Valentine Fan wrote:
[First, high five for the Buffy the Vampire Slayer reference !

That would be true if Alice had a co-equal and if the character was a woman. But, do we really want to see two women fighting to the death? So, if they fight they just hurt each other and end the fighting and the fighting ends up being a waste of time.

Valentine Fan wrote:
Second, maybe, and i mean MAYBE, if Alice had a co-equal, if would make the movies better, but that still doesn't make up for the bad plot. Although, the main reason I dislike the movies is because Alice is so overpowered compared to the other characters. My main example

Alice does overtake the movies. But, she really does not fight her friends. True, the girl fight in Alaska wasted a few minutes but I think it did make it a little interesting. But, if she had a co-equal then you can have a spin-off with movies and with that more games and more books. But, I do not think that is going to happen as Milla has so much authority with the movies.


Back to top Go down
View user profile
SWITCHMYND
Crimson Head
Crimson Head


Posts : 1095
Join date : 2012-05-24

PostSubject: Re: What if Alice had a co-equal?   Mon Jul 16, 2012 10:57 am

Miss Claire Redfield wrote:
halestride wrote:
Miss Claire Redfield wrote:
halestride wrote:
Who knows maybe In the next movie leon is as good.

That ain't happening dude. Even if it's happening, still it ain't happening.
Don't shatter my dreams :,(

Oh, come on dude. It's reality. Deal with it.
I was kidding damn.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vandal
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 4864
Join date : 2011-04-11
Age : 26
Location : Florida

PostSubject: Re: What if Alice had a co-equal?   Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:47 am

Apparently she's fighting both Ada and Jill in the next movie. I'm betting she's going to beat them both and end up teaming up with both of them. Also betting I will never watch that movie for as long as I live, for it's going to suck.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
00biohazard
STARS Member
STARS Member
avatar

Posts : 1298
Join date : 2012-02-06
Age : 26
Location : Santiago, Chile

PostSubject: Re: What if Alice had a co-equal?   Mon Jul 16, 2012 4:21 pm

Wesker is the only one that's remotely close to Alice in the films, and we all know he's probably gonna get his ass handed to him by Alice because!!....(Milla's screwing the director)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fernandomoody.tumblr.com/
Outbreakgirl
Cerberus
Cerberus
avatar

Posts : 322
Join date : 2012-05-26
Age : 25
Location : In front of a computer screen

PostSubject: Re: What if Alice had a co-equal?   Mon Jul 16, 2012 6:38 pm

=/ there could be a possibility...buuut if so, then it wouldn't be for real long. Alice would've still hog the attention because it's all about HER. -_-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PAULSAMSON
Umbrella Security Service
Umbrella Security Service
avatar

Playstation Network DARIOC2013
Posts : 1726
Join date : 2011-01-19
Age : 28
Location : Argentina

PostSubject: Re: What if Alice had a co-equal?   Mon Jul 16, 2012 6:49 pm

Miss Claire Redfield wrote:
Even if it's happening, still it ain't happening.

¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nobudy
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
avatar

Playstation Network Clowngoon
Posts : 1044
Join date : 2012-04-17
Age : 21
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: What if Alice had a co-equal?   Mon Jul 16, 2012 8:01 pm

00biohazard wrote:
Wesker is the only one that's remotely close to Alice in the films, and we all know he's probably gonna get his ass handed to him by Alice because!!....(Milla's screwing the director)
Actually, Milla's screwing me...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SWITCHMYND
Crimson Head
Crimson Head


Posts : 1095
Join date : 2012-05-24

PostSubject: Re: What if Alice had a co-equal?   Mon Jul 16, 2012 8:09 pm

Nobudy wrote:
00biohazard wrote:
Wesker is the only one that's remotely close to Alice in the films, and we all know he's probably gonna get his ass handed to him by Alice because!!....(Milla's screwing the director)
Actually, Milla's screwing me...
Damn thats bad I wonder,who else...


Last edited by halestride on Mon Jul 16, 2012 8:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Valentine Fan
Zombie
Zombie
avatar

Posts : 668
Join date : 2012-05-28
Age : 22
Location : Arklay Mountains, Spencer Mansion, 1F

PostSubject: Re: What if Alice had a co-equal?   Mon Jul 16, 2012 8:13 pm

^

Ok, I'm not even a girl and I find that kinda offensive
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
avatar

Playstation Network RebelliousQueen
Steam : BlindedByVengeance
Posts : 2957
Join date : 2012-02-21
Age : 25
Location : Manila, Philippines

PostSubject: Re: What if Alice had a co-equal?   Mon Jul 16, 2012 8:22 pm

Mercy wrote:
Apparently she's fighting both Ada and Jill in the next movie. I'm betting she's going to beat them both and end up teaming up with both of them. Also betting I will never watch that movie for as long as I live, for it's going to suck.

Nope, I guess Ada and Leon are her new allies. Cause we all know she was a heroine on the films as always. Then they're going to fight Jill and that's it but in the end of the day she's still the heroine after all
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ThomVD
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
avatar

Playstation Network ThomVD
Posts : 2316
Join date : 2011-07-10
Location : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: What if Alice had a co-equal?   Tue Jul 17, 2012 3:38 am

Who cares? The movies suck anyway.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
avatar

Playstation Network RebelliousQueen
Steam : BlindedByVengeance
Posts : 2957
Join date : 2012-02-21
Age : 25
Location : Manila, Philippines

PostSubject: Re: What if Alice had a co-equal?   Tue Jul 17, 2012 5:25 am

ThomVD wrote:
Who cares? The movies suck anyway.

I'm not going to watch it
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alice Clone 6
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
avatar

Posts : 58
Join date : 2012-07-14
Age : 27

PostSubject: Re: What if Alice had a co-equal?   Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:05 am

Mercy wrote:
Apparently she's fighting both Ada and Jill in the next movie. I'm betting she's going to beat them both and end up teaming up with both of them. Also betting I will never watch that movie for as long as I live, for it's going to suck.

A fight with Ada and Jill, it is a idea. But, the movies does have a fan base. If not, they would not make a movie to lose money.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vandal
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 4864
Join date : 2011-04-11
Age : 26
Location : Florida

PostSubject: Re: What if Alice had a co-equal?   Tue Jul 17, 2012 12:00 pm

Alice Clone 6 wrote:
Mercy wrote:
Apparently she's fighting both Ada and Jill in the next movie. I'm betting she's going to beat them both and end up teaming up with both of them. Also betting I will never watch that movie for as long as I live, for it's going to suck.

A fight with Ada and Jill, it is a idea. But, the movies does have a fan base. If not, they would not make a movie to lose money.

No. No no no no no no no no no no no no no no no. Wrong. No.

I'll admit it's hard to make out what you're trying to say, granted I don't know where you're from, but it sounds like English isn't your first language. So forgive me in advance if I misinterpret the content of your last post.

Of course the movie has a fan base, but the fans they're appealing to are most certainly not fans of the games. Ergo, Anderson can do whatever he wants with the movies. Fans of the movies don't know who any of the canon characters are anyway. I was on kotaku one night and someone was raging that Jill wasn't going to be in the movie, even though she was right there in the trailer: then other users commented saying how Jill adopted the look from Resident Evil 5, and she now has blond hair. Let me reiterate my point: the fans of the movies aren't the fans of the games. Therefore, they could make Alice—this mary sue god-like fan fiction original character—fight and beat both Ada and Jill and they don't have to be scared of losing money because anyone who likes the movies will watch the movies.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Valentine Fan
Zombie
Zombie
avatar

Posts : 668
Join date : 2012-05-28
Age : 22
Location : Arklay Mountains, Spencer Mansion, 1F

PostSubject: Re: What if Alice had a co-equal?   Tue Jul 17, 2012 12:29 pm

Mercy wrote:
Alice Clone 6 wrote:
Mercy wrote:
Apparently she's fighting both Ada and Jill in the next movie. I'm betting she's going to beat them both and end up teaming up with both of them. Also betting I will never watch that movie for as long as I live, for it's going to suck.

A fight with Ada and Jill, it is a idea. But, the movies does have a fan base. If not, they would not make a movie to lose money.

Fans of the movies don't know who any of the canon characters are anyway.

Exactly. I have friends that watch the movies, quote on quote "I absolutely love them!!!!". First thing they say when I'm playing Code Veronica

"Hey, Claire is supposed to have blonde hair!"

Later on

"Is Alice going to come in anytime soon?"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Outbreakgirl
Cerberus
Cerberus
avatar

Posts : 322
Join date : 2012-05-26
Age : 25
Location : In front of a computer screen

PostSubject: Re: What if Alice had a co-equal?   Tue Jul 17, 2012 2:21 pm

OMG I have a story to tell. Along time ago, I introduced my friend to Resident Evil. She wanted to watch the movie trilogy and so we did. Then we played RE2 and she asked if Alice is in any of the games and I said no. This is what she said:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Valentine Fan
Zombie
Zombie
avatar

Posts : 668
Join date : 2012-05-28
Age : 22
Location : Arklay Mountains, Spencer Mansion, 1F

PostSubject: Re: What if Alice had a co-equal?   Tue Jul 17, 2012 2:40 pm

^ lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
avatar

Playstation Network RebelliousQueen
Steam : BlindedByVengeance
Posts : 2957
Join date : 2012-02-21
Age : 25
Location : Manila, Philippines

PostSubject: Re: What if Alice had a co-equal?   Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:22 pm

Valentine Fan wrote:

"Hey, Claire is supposed to have blonde hair!"

What the fuck are they talkin about?! *throws table* Claire.... in BLONDE hair?! They got to be kidding me! B-L-O-N-D-E?!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Valentine Fan
Zombie
Zombie
avatar

Posts : 668
Join date : 2012-05-28
Age : 22
Location : Arklay Mountains, Spencer Mansion, 1F

PostSubject: Re: What if Alice had a co-equal?   Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:48 pm

Miss Claire Redfield wrote:
Valentine Fan wrote:

"Hey, Claire is supposed to have blonde hair!"

What the fuck are they talkin about?! *throws table* Claire.... in BLONDE hair?! They got to be kidding me! B-L-O-N-D-E?!


I wanted to strangle them. Don't be mad


They know better now.....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: What if Alice had a co-equal?   

Back to top Go down
 
What if Alice had a co-equal?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Alice Clifford
» Philip Cairns
» What comes first.. the chicken or the egg? - and a ragdoll.
» Rooster - Alice in Chains Cover (Adam Gontier version)
» Alice (Carla Bissi)

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Resident Evil :: Resident Evil Movies-
Jump to: