HomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» BAD NEWS
Thu Nov 16, 2017 9:22 am by Ghost Leader

» What has happen??
Wed Nov 15, 2017 3:11 am by White Rock

» At last: "Not a Hero" and "End of Zoe" will be released this December!
Mon Nov 06, 2017 3:29 am by White Rock

» Biohaze has moderators that aren't the full shilling...
Tue Oct 31, 2017 4:10 am by White Rock

» Resident Evil Discord
Thu Oct 19, 2017 6:13 pm by PWNERX

» Greetings from Hell
Tue Oct 17, 2017 11:57 am by Ghost Leader

» Thoughts on the RE Anderson Movies
Fri Oct 06, 2017 3:06 pm by PWNERX

» Any Mad Max fans?
Fri Sep 29, 2017 5:24 am by Bulls-3ye

» How do I sign out?
Wed Sep 13, 2017 12:59 am by RebelliousQueen

Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
White Rock
 
PWNERX
 
Ghost Leader
 

Share | 
 

 Is that..................Ark????

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Mcghie
Spec Ops
Spec Ops
avatar

Steam : BioDeamz
Posts : 2027
Join date : 2011-03-22
Age : 25
Location : Edinburgh, Scotland

PostSubject: Re: Is that..................Ark????   Sat Jul 21, 2012 8:11 pm

Valentine Fan wrote:
Miss Claire Redfield wrote:
Resgasm

Defintion: The excitment a RE fan feels when something awesome is on the horizon Razz

Very accurate definition valentine, that is exactly what it is lol Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Outbreakgirl
Cerberus
Cerberus
avatar

Posts : 322
Join date : 2012-05-26
Age : 25
Location : In front of a computer screen

PostSubject: Re: Is that..................Ark????   Sat Jul 21, 2012 8:40 pm

Valentine Fan wrote:
Miss Claire Redfield wrote:
Resgasm

Defintion: The excitment a RE fan feels when something awesome is on the horizon Razz

Shocked wow....ummm....Biotastic
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mcghie
Spec Ops
Spec Ops
avatar

Steam : BioDeamz
Posts : 2027
Join date : 2011-03-22
Age : 25
Location : Edinburgh, Scotland

PostSubject: Re: Is that..................Ark????   Sat Jul 21, 2012 8:47 pm

Outbreakgirl wrote:
Valentine Fan wrote:
Miss Claire Redfield wrote:
Resgasm

Defintion: The excitment a RE fan feels when something awesome is on the horizon Razz

Shocked wow....ummm....Biotastic

Biotastic is a good word lol Razz
That could be used more when rating any Resident evil material like "Resident 2 is biotastic" Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Outbreakgirl
Cerberus
Cerberus
avatar

Posts : 322
Join date : 2012-05-26
Age : 25
Location : In front of a computer screen

PostSubject: Re: Is that..................Ark????   Sat Jul 21, 2012 8:54 pm

Mcghie wrote:
Outbreakgirl wrote:
Valentine Fan wrote:
Miss Claire Redfield wrote:
Resgasm

Defintion: The excitment a RE fan feels when something awesome is on the horizon Razz

Shocked wow....ummm....Biotastic

Biotastic is a good word lol Razz
That could be used more when rating any Resident evil material like "Resident 2 is biotastic" Razz

That was just something from my head...but here's another on: Weskerology: The study of how awsome Wesker is Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DeadlyGenetics
Zombie
Zombie
avatar

Posts : 647
Join date : 2012-02-08
Age : 26
Location : Out of Earshot

PostSubject: Re: Is that..................Ark????   Sat Jul 21, 2012 9:21 pm

Valentine Fan wrote:
Miss Claire Redfield wrote:
Resgasm

Defintion: The excitment a RE fan feels when something awesome is on the horizon Razz

That's awesome. New word needs added to the world's dictionary!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
avatar

Playstation Network RebelliousQueen
Steam : BlindedByVengeance
Posts : 2954
Join date : 2012-02-21
Age : 25
Location : Manila, Philippines

PostSubject: Re: Is that..................Ark????   Sat Jul 21, 2012 10:02 pm

Claireologist - Experts on Claire; The epicness study of Claire Redfield


Last edited by Miss Claire Redfield on Sat Jul 21, 2012 10:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Valentine Fan
Zombie
Zombie
avatar

Posts : 668
Join date : 2012-05-28
Age : 22
Location : Arklay Mountains, Spencer Mansion, 1F

PostSubject: Re: Is that..................Ark????   Sat Jul 21, 2012 10:10 pm

Valenfreak- One who's favorite character is Jill Valentine Razz

And you're welcome for the defintion Missy Very Happy

God, this film makes me just want to write a fanfic so I can see it happen in my head!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
avatar

Playstation Network RebelliousQueen
Steam : BlindedByVengeance
Posts : 2954
Join date : 2012-02-21
Age : 25
Location : Manila, Philippines

PostSubject: Re: Is that..................Ark????   Sat Jul 21, 2012 10:18 pm

Valentine Fan wrote:
Valenfreak- One who's favorite character is Jill Valentine Razz

And you're welcome for the defintion Missy Very Happy

God, this film makes me just want to write a fanfic so I can see it happen in my head!

I love the Valenfreak! Smile I'll support you with that, Goodluck on making the fanfic. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Valentine Fan
Zombie
Zombie
avatar

Posts : 668
Join date : 2012-05-28
Age : 22
Location : Arklay Mountains, Spencer Mansion, 1F

PostSubject: Re: Is that..................Ark????   Sat Jul 21, 2012 10:23 pm

Miss Claire Redfield wrote:
Valentine Fan wrote:
Valenfreak- One who's favorite character is Jill Valentine Razz

And you're welcome for the defintion Missy Very Happy

God, this film makes me just want to write a fanfic so I can see it happen in my head!

I love the Valenfreak! Smile I'll support you with that, Goodluck on making the fanfic. Very Happy

At this point, I'm that desperate to see this damn film Razz And thanks!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
avatar

Playstation Network RebelliousQueen
Steam : BlindedByVengeance
Posts : 2954
Join date : 2012-02-21
Age : 25
Location : Manila, Philippines

PostSubject: Re: Is that..................Ark????   Sat Jul 21, 2012 10:27 pm

Valentine Fan wrote:
Miss Claire Redfield wrote:
Valentine Fan wrote:
Valenfreak- One who's favorite character is Jill Valentine Razz

And you're welcome for the defintion Missy Very Happy

God, this film makes me just want to write a fanfic so I can see it happen in my head!

I love the Valenfreak! Smile I'll support you with that, Goodluck on making the fanfic. Very Happy

At this point, I'm that desperate to see this damn film Razz And thanks!

I guess I'm more desperate than you do! I can't wait any longer lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Valentine Fan
Zombie
Zombie
avatar

Posts : 668
Join date : 2012-05-28
Age : 22
Location : Arklay Mountains, Spencer Mansion, 1F

PostSubject: Re: Is that..................Ark????   Sat Jul 21, 2012 10:30 pm

Miss Claire Redfield wrote:
Valentine Fan wrote:
Miss Claire Redfield wrote:
Valentine Fan wrote:
Valenfreak- One who's favorite character is Jill Valentine Razz

And you're welcome for the defintion Missy Very Happy

God, this film makes me just want to write a fanfic so I can see it happen in my head!

I love the Valenfreak! Smile I'll support you with that, Goodluck on making the fanfic. Very Happy

At this point, I'm that desperate to see this damn film Razz And thanks!

I guess I'm more desperate than you do! I can't wait any longer lol

Maybe we should bust into Capcom's office and see if they have an master tape Razz

Come to think of it, maybe I should just post the fanfic here, and see how close it comes to the finished product
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
avatar

Playstation Network RebelliousQueen
Steam : BlindedByVengeance
Posts : 2954
Join date : 2012-02-21
Age : 25
Location : Manila, Philippines

PostSubject: Re: Is that..................Ark????   Sat Jul 21, 2012 10:44 pm

Valentine Fan wrote:

Maybe we should bust into Capcom's office and see if they have an master tape Razz
Yes and after that we're going to arrest as trespassers Razz Cause we don't have a permission to do that. Well anyway, I like what you're thinking Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Valentine Fan
Zombie
Zombie
avatar

Posts : 668
Join date : 2012-05-28
Age : 22
Location : Arklay Mountains, Spencer Mansion, 1F

PostSubject: Re: Is that..................Ark????   Sat Jul 21, 2012 10:51 pm

Miss Claire Redfield wrote:
Valentine Fan wrote:

Maybe we should bust into Capcom's office and see if they have an master tape Razz

Yes and after that we're going to arrest as trespassers Razz Cause we don't have a permission to do that. Well anyway, I like what you're thinking Very Happy

Why do I imagine that they would find out we're there, and send an attack helicopter after us? Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
avatar

Playstation Network RebelliousQueen
Steam : BlindedByVengeance
Posts : 2954
Join date : 2012-02-21
Age : 25
Location : Manila, Philippines

PostSubject: Re: Is that..................Ark????   Sat Jul 21, 2012 10:57 pm

Valentine Fan wrote:
Miss Claire Redfield wrote:
Valentine Fan wrote:

Maybe we should bust into Capcom's office and see if they have an master tape Razz

Yes and after that we're going to arrest as trespassers Razz Cause we don't have a permission to do that. Well anyway, I like what you're thinking Very Happy

Why do I imagine that they would find out we're there, and send an attack helicopter after us? Razz

The next thing is, we're going to get our ass out of there, and running like hell. 'Cause the cops are chasing us like some of a MI: Ghost Protocol scenario. Very Happy Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DeadlyGenetics
Zombie
Zombie
avatar

Posts : 647
Join date : 2012-02-08
Age : 26
Location : Out of Earshot

PostSubject: Re: Is that..................Ark????   Sat Jul 21, 2012 11:17 pm

Chances are I'll get lucky and get a reel through where I work before it's release where I live. Before Megamind was released we had the large role film come through in a metal case. If I had an old projector I could probably watch it. >->
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PAULSAMSON
Umbrella Security Service
Umbrella Security Service
avatar

Playstation Network DARIOC2013
Posts : 1726
Join date : 2011-01-19
Age : 28
Location : Argentina

PostSubject: Re: Is that..................Ark????   Sat Jul 21, 2012 11:18 pm

DeadlyGenetics wrote:
Chances are I'll get lucky and get a reel through where I work before it's release where I live. Before Megamind was released we had the large role film come through in a metal case. If I had an old projector I could probably watch it. >->

I thought damnation won't come out on theaters outside Japan
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DeadlyGenetics
Zombie
Zombie
avatar

Posts : 647
Join date : 2012-02-08
Age : 26
Location : Out of Earshot

PostSubject: Re: Is that..................Ark????   Sat Jul 21, 2012 11:23 pm

PAULSAMSON wrote:
DeadlyGenetics wrote:
Chances are I'll get lucky and get a reel through where I work before it's release where I live. Before Megamind was released we had the large role film come through in a metal case. If I had an old projector I could probably watch it. >->

I thought damnation won't come out on theaters outside Japan

Not til next year, no. But it does still get shipped regardless since he has to be sent to it's next release destination.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PAULSAMSON
Umbrella Security Service
Umbrella Security Service
avatar

Playstation Network DARIOC2013
Posts : 1726
Join date : 2011-01-19
Age : 28
Location : Argentina

PostSubject: Re: Is that..................Ark????   Sat Jul 21, 2012 11:33 pm

DeadlyGenetics wrote:

Not til next year, no. But it does still get shipped regardless since he has to be sent to it's next release destination.

I didn't know that it eventually will be on theaters, that's great
Back to top Go down
View user profile
00biohazard
STARS Member
STARS Member
avatar

Posts : 1298
Join date : 2012-02-06
Age : 26
Location : Santiago, Chile

PostSubject: Re: Is that..................Ark????   Sun Jul 22, 2012 12:44 am

PAULSAMSON wrote:
DeadlyGenetics wrote:

Not til next year, no. But it does still get shipped regardless since he has to be sent to it's next release destination.

I didn't know that it eventually will be on theaters, that's great

Damnation is gonna be released in theatres in America? Take that Anderson, that's a slap right in your bitch face lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fernandomoody.tumblr.com/
Vandal
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 4864
Join date : 2011-04-11
Age : 26
Location : Florida

PostSubject: Re: Is that..................Ark????   Sun Jul 22, 2012 1:00 am

What? No way.. Really? I need a link of evidence. That sounds too good to be true.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Valentine Fan
Zombie
Zombie
avatar

Posts : 668
Join date : 2012-05-28
Age : 22
Location : Arklay Mountains, Spencer Mansion, 1F

PostSubject: Re: Is that..................Ark????   Sun Jul 22, 2012 10:47 am

00biohazard wrote:
PAULSAMSON wrote:
DeadlyGenetics wrote:

Not til next year, no. But it does still get shipped regardless since he has to be sent to it's next release destination.

I didn't know that it eventually will be on theaters, that's great

Damnation is gonna be released in theatres in America? Take that Anderson, that's a slap right in your bitch face lol

Something tells me if Damnation is released in theaters, and it does better than Retribution (unlikely as it is), Anderson is gonna cry and complain to Capcom
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mcghie
Spec Ops
Spec Ops
avatar

Steam : BioDeamz
Posts : 2027
Join date : 2011-03-22
Age : 25
Location : Edinburgh, Scotland

PostSubject: Re: Is that..................Ark????   Sun Jul 22, 2012 11:32 am

I will defiantly need some proof on this coming out in the cinema.
As much as I would love to be on the big screen it's being released in 2 months or so on Blu-ray and DVD.
I don't films usually going backwards and coming out on DVD then going to the cinema afterwards.
It might be possible though, they could release it in IMAX and maybe make it 3D.
I would still need to have updates on this matter or Capcom official releasing details on this though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RaviorStygian
Licker
Licker
avatar

Playstation Network RaviorStygian
Posts : 1568
Join date : 2011-01-01
Age : 22
Location : New York

PostSubject: Re: Is that..................Ark????   Sun Jul 22, 2012 2:06 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
Why does everyone have such a problem with Ahley? I wouldn't mind seeing her again.
Me neither. I liked her character just fine. It was her masochistic AI I wasn't a fan of.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ThomVD
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
avatar

Playstation Network ThomVD
Posts : 2316
Join date : 2011-07-10
Location : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Is that..................Ark????   Sun Jul 22, 2012 5:31 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
Why does everyone have such a problem with Ahley? I wouldn't mind seeing her again.

All she pretty much does in RE4 is screaming for help and giving you game overs. Would you expect that people like her?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vandal
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 4864
Join date : 2011-04-11
Age : 26
Location : Florida

PostSubject: Re: Is that..................Ark????   Sun Jul 22, 2012 7:40 pm

ThomVD wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
Why does everyone have such a problem with Ahley? I wouldn't mind seeing her again.

All she pretty much does in RE4 is screaming for help and giving you game overs. Would you expect that people like her?

I felt that Ashley played an imperative role in the game. Her safety added to the fear of the game, you didn't only have to watch your hide, but hers as well. Once you hear her scream, you automatically go "Oh shit!!" and drop everything you're doing and save her. She had the decency to get captured and hide in trash bins every now and then so you didn't have to worry about her 100% of the game, which was good for the pacing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Is that..................Ark????   

Back to top Go down
 
Is that..................Ark????
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Resident Evil :: Resident Evil Movies-
Jump to: