HomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Biohaze has moderators that aren't the full shilling...
Sun Sep 17, 2017 12:00 pm by White Rock

» Thoughts on the RE Anderson Movies
Wed Sep 13, 2017 1:06 am by RebelliousQueen

» How do I sign out?
Wed Sep 13, 2017 12:59 am by RebelliousQueen

» At last: "Not a Hero" and "End of Zoe" will be released this December!
Fri Sep 08, 2017 6:15 am by White Rock

» What makes Resident Evil for you?
Tue Sep 05, 2017 3:18 am by White Rock

» Chris Redfield returns in Not A Hero!
Tue Sep 05, 2017 3:13 am by White Rock

» Any Mad Max fans?
Mon Aug 28, 2017 11:31 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil Musical - A Short Review
Sun Aug 27, 2017 1:10 pm by Mass Distraction

» The Nurse
Fri Aug 18, 2017 12:33 am by White Rock

Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
White Rock
 
TerraSavior
 
RebelliousQueen
 
Ghost Leader
 
TyrantSteve
 

Share | 
 

 Uh Oh! Guess what? Milla wants her character in the games!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
SWITCHMYND
Crimson Head
Crimson Head


Posts : 1095
Join date : 2012-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Uh Oh! Guess what? Milla wants her character in the games!!!   Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:46 pm

Hey I only said a demo lol just to see how bad it would be.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DeadlyGenetics
Zombie
Zombie
avatar

Posts : 647
Join date : 2012-02-08
Age : 26
Location : Out of Earshot

PostSubject: Re: Uh Oh! Guess what? Milla wants her character in the games!!!   Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:53 pm

Miss Claire Redfield wrote:
halestride wrote:
Idk I'm always open for something new, but idk if they did that they should make a demo and see if people like it if so them follow thought with it.


Bahahaha Darth Vader ftw!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SWITCHMYND
Crimson Head
Crimson Head


Posts : 1095
Join date : 2012-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Uh Oh! Guess what? Milla wants her character in the games!!!   Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:57 pm

Epic rap battles of history darth vader vs Adolf hitler
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Valentine Fan
Zombie
Zombie
avatar

Posts : 668
Join date : 2012-05-28
Age : 22
Location : Arklay Mountains, Spencer Mansion, 1F

PostSubject: Re: Uh Oh! Guess what? Milla wants her character in the games!!!   Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:57 pm

halestride wrote:
Hey I only said a demo lol just to see how bad it would be.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
SWITCHMYND
Crimson Head
Crimson Head


Posts : 1095
Join date : 2012-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Uh Oh! Guess what? Milla wants her character in the games!!!   Thu Jun 21, 2012 11:02 pm

Ok that I agree with hahahhahha
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 4458
Join date : 2008-12-20
Age : 34
Location : Rockfort Hills, Los Santos

PostSubject: Re: Uh Oh! Guess what? Milla wants her character in the games!!!   Thu Jun 21, 2012 11:32 pm

Valentine Fan wrote:
halestride wrote:
Hey I only said a demo lol just to see how bad it would be.

Spoiler:
 
Just to play devil's advocate here for a moment, it's not like there haven't been games in the series that are non-canon or introduce non-canon elements, like the Outbreak and the Chronicles games. I wouldn't see a problem with a game featuring Alice as long as it's non-canon and she doesn't have superpowers.

_________________
PerseusRad wrote:
halestride wrote:

PerseusRad wrote:
There are Fireworks outside, but I can't see them very well.

then go outside.

thats crazy talk
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Incompetent Barry
Cerberus
Cerberus
avatar

Playstation Network DaredBlueHawk
Posts : 224
Join date : 2012-01-09
Age : 25
Location : Combining the green herb with the lighter

PostSubject: Re: Uh Oh! Guess what? Milla wants her character in the games!!!   Fri Jun 22, 2012 12:00 am

Ghost Leader wrote:
Valentine Fan wrote:
halestride wrote:
Hey I only said a demo lol just to see how bad it would be.

Spoiler:
 
Just to play devil's advocate here for a moment, it's not like there haven't been games in the series that are non-canon or introduce non-canon elements, like the Outbreak and the Chronicles games. I wouldn't see a problem with a game featuring Alice as long as it's non-canon and she doesn't have superpowers.

if they did introduce her as a new character and not as Alice from the movies it wouldnt be bad, but i dont know how i would feel about the super powers, i mean in a way, Wesker had super powers. but that was Wesker
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SWITCHMYND
Crimson Head
Crimson Head


Posts : 1095
Join date : 2012-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Uh Oh! Guess what? Milla wants her character in the games!!!   Fri Jun 22, 2012 12:54 am

Yeah I agree with ghost
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 4458
Join date : 2008-12-20
Age : 34
Location : Rockfort Hills, Los Santos

PostSubject: Re: Uh Oh! Guess what? Milla wants her character in the games!!!   Fri Jun 22, 2012 3:55 am

Incompetent Barry wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:
Valentine Fan wrote:
halestride wrote:
Hey I only said a demo lol just to see how bad it would be.

Spoiler:
 
Just to play devil's advocate here for a moment, it's not like there haven't been games in the series that are non-canon or introduce non-canon elements, like the Outbreak and the Chronicles games. I wouldn't see a problem with a game featuring Alice as long as it's non-canon and she doesn't have superpowers.

if they did introduce her as a new character and not as Alice from the movies it wouldnt be bad, but i dont know how i would feel about the super powers, i mean in a way, Wesker had super powers. but that was Wesker
He was a villain, though. Heroes are generally at a disadvantage compared to villains in most fiction. Plus it makes for a more interesting and rewarding boss battle.

_________________
PerseusRad wrote:
halestride wrote:

PerseusRad wrote:
There are Fireworks outside, but I can't see them very well.

then go outside.

thats crazy talk
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Incompetent Barry
Cerberus
Cerberus
avatar

Playstation Network DaredBlueHawk
Posts : 224
Join date : 2012-01-09
Age : 25
Location : Combining the green herb with the lighter

PostSubject: Re: Uh Oh! Guess what? Milla wants her character in the games!!!   Fri Jun 22, 2012 4:17 am

Ghost Leader wrote:
Incompetent Barry wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:
Valentine Fan wrote:
halestride wrote:
Hey I only said a demo lol just to see how bad it would be.

Spoiler:
 
Just to play devil's advocate here for a moment, it's not like there haven't been games in the series that are non-canon or introduce non-canon elements, like the Outbreak and the Chronicles games. I wouldn't see a problem with a game featuring Alice as long as it's non-canon and she doesn't have superpowers.

if they did introduce her as a new character and not as Alice from the movies it wouldnt be bad, but i dont know how i would feel about the super powers, i mean in a way, Wesker had super powers. but that was Wesker
He was a villain, though. Heroes are generally at a disadvantage compared to villains in most fiction. Plus it makes for a more interesting and rewarding boss battle.
yeah you're right, i have more to say but im too tired to think and remember what it was
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vandal
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 4864
Join date : 2011-04-11
Age : 26
Location : Florida

PostSubject: Re: Uh Oh! Guess what? Milla wants her character in the games!!!   Fri Jun 22, 2012 8:43 am

Well I don't think Capcom would really want to make a game on a Mary Sue from some high budget fan film anyway. If people are looking for some good Resident Evil story staring Alice, that's like some crazy oxymoron.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
avatar

Playstation Network RebelliousQueen
Steam : BlindedByVengeance
Posts : 2954
Join date : 2012-02-21
Age : 25
Location : Manila, Philippines

PostSubject: Re: Uh Oh! Guess what? Milla wants her character in the games!!!   Fri Jun 22, 2012 9:10 am

That's Bullshit. Mary Sue on games? Bullshit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RaviorStygian
Licker
Licker
avatar

Playstation Network RaviorStygian
Posts : 1568
Join date : 2011-01-01
Age : 22
Location : New York

PostSubject: Re: Uh Oh! Guess what? Milla wants her character in the games!!!   Fri Jun 22, 2012 8:24 pm

Maybe it could be a DMC clone.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Outbreakgirl
Cerberus
Cerberus
avatar

Posts : 322
Join date : 2012-05-26
Age : 25
Location : In front of a computer screen

PostSubject: Re: Uh Oh! Guess what? Milla wants her character in the games!!!   Fri Jun 22, 2012 9:19 pm

No disrespect to Milla, but imma have to say no


Last edited by Outbreakgirl on Fri Jun 22, 2012 9:44 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Revan XI9
Zombie
Zombie
avatar

Playstation Network ThanatosXI9
Posts : 750
Join date : 2010-06-27
Age : 21
Location : Los Santos

PostSubject: Re: Uh Oh! Guess what? Milla wants her character in the games!!!   Fri Jun 22, 2012 9:34 pm

The movies are fun and interesting, the one thing I actually dislike about them, IS ALICE!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fallen-writings.tumblr.com/
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
avatar

Playstation Network NiteKrawler
Posts : 7505
Join date : 2009-03-14
Age : 30

PostSubject: Re: Uh Oh! Guess what? Milla wants her character in the games!!!   Fri Jun 22, 2012 11:50 pm

I love how everyone is like, "Sure, they can make her part of the games, as long as it isn't Alice." Like wtf?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SWITCHMYND
Crimson Head
Crimson Head


Posts : 1095
Join date : 2012-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Uh Oh! Guess what? Milla wants her character in the games!!!   Fri Jun 22, 2012 11:52 pm

Lol I agree
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DeadlyGenetics
Zombie
Zombie
avatar

Posts : 647
Join date : 2012-02-08
Age : 26
Location : Out of Earshot

PostSubject: Re: Uh Oh! Guess what? Milla wants her character in the games!!!   Sun Jun 24, 2012 12:49 am

NiteKrawler wrote:
I love how everyone is like, "Sure, they can make her part of the games, as long as it isn't Alice." Like wtf?
I just don't want her near anything at all. Nothing. Zip. Zilch. Nada.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DivideByZero
Cerberus
Cerberus
avatar

Posts : 239
Join date : 2012-06-19
Age : 23
Location : Philippines

PostSubject: Re: Uh Oh! Guess what? Milla wants her character in the games!!!   Sun Jun 24, 2012 1:55 am

Ghost Leader wrote:
I wouldn't see a problem with a game featuring Alice as long as it's non-canon and she doesn't have superpowers.

I agree.

Revan XI9 wrote:
The movies are fun and interesting, the one thing I actually dislike about them, IS ALICE!

Really? I think Anderson is to blame. I liked Alice in the first movie, but Anderson made her evolve to some weird pokemon thingy with super powers. Dammit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
avatar

Playstation Network RebelliousQueen
Steam : BlindedByVengeance
Posts : 2954
Join date : 2012-02-21
Age : 25
Location : Manila, Philippines

PostSubject: Re: Uh Oh! Guess what? Milla wants her character in the games!!!   Sun Jun 24, 2012 3:47 am

DivideByZero wrote:
Really? I think Anderson is to blame. I liked Alice in the first movie, but Anderson made her evolve to some weird pokemon thingy with super powers. Dammit.

I agree to this 100%
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DvIrUs
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
avatar

Posts : 22
Join date : 2012-06-10
Age : 35
Location : somewhere under the rainbow

PostSubject: Re: Uh Oh! Guess what? Milla wants her character in the games!!!   Sun Jun 24, 2012 7:44 am

What no affraid keep that B.... pirat out for good from RE really sorry guy´s. For the crap movie´s yeah it´s her husband, but the main source hell no. But that´s my opinion
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Valentine Fan
Zombie
Zombie
avatar

Posts : 668
Join date : 2012-05-28
Age : 22
Location : Arklay Mountains, Spencer Mansion, 1F

PostSubject: Re: Uh Oh! Guess what? Milla wants her character in the games!!!   Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:55 am

DivideByZero wrote:
Really? I think Anderson is to blame. I liked Alice in the first movie, but Anderson made her evolve to some weird pokemon thingy with super powers. Dammit.

Wha.....Alice is evolving!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
avatar

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction
Posts : 12898
Join date : 2009-09-14
Age : 27
Location : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Uh Oh! Guess what? Milla wants her character in the games!!!   Sun Jun 24, 2012 9:55 am

Valentine Fan wrote:
DivideByZero wrote:
Really? I think Anderson is to blame. I liked Alice in the first movie, but Anderson made her evolve to some weird pokemon thingy with super powers. Dammit.

Wha.....Alice is evolving!!!!
Alice evolved into Mary Sue!

_________________
~The Weapon of Mass Distraction~

COMMUNITY:
Resident Evil Forums Facebook: [link]
Resident Evil Forums Steam Group: [link]
Come check my Let's Plays: [link]

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://colmillos.deviantart.com/
Valentine Fan
Zombie
Zombie
avatar

Posts : 668
Join date : 2012-05-28
Age : 22
Location : Arklay Mountains, Spencer Mansion, 1F

PostSubject: Re: Uh Oh! Guess what? Milla wants her character in the games!!!   Sun Jun 24, 2012 10:35 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
Valentine Fan wrote:
DivideByZero wrote:
Really? I think Anderson is to blame. I liked Alice in the first movie, but Anderson made her evolve to some weird pokemon thingy with super powers. Dammit.

Wha.....Alice is evolving!!!!
Alice evolved into Mary Sue!

Lol, even better!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vandal
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 4864
Join date : 2011-04-11
Age : 26
Location : Florida

PostSubject: Re: Uh Oh! Guess what? Milla wants her character in the games!!!   Sun Jun 24, 2012 11:03 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
Valentine Fan wrote:
DivideByZero wrote:
Really? I think Anderson is to blame. I liked Alice in the first movie, but Anderson made her evolve to some weird pokemon thingy with super powers. Dammit.

Wha.....Alice is evolving!!!!
Alice evolved into Mary Sue!
Not much of a dramatic evolution..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Uh Oh! Guess what? Milla wants her character in the games!!!   

Back to top Go down
 
Uh Oh! Guess what? Milla wants her character in the games!!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Similar topics
-
» "Missing People" go to Downing Street today - and guess who's "Missing"!!!
» Guess Who Don't Sue
» RWBY RPG character creation
» Character sheet image in posts?
» topic-character-limit

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Resident Evil :: Resident Evil Movies-
Jump to: