HomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» At last: "Not a Hero" and "End of Zoe" will be released this December!
Yesterday at 8:41 am by PWNERX

» Resident Evil Discord
Thu Oct 19, 2017 6:13 pm by PWNERX

» What has happen??
Thu Oct 19, 2017 6:08 pm by PWNERX

» Greetings from Hell
Tue Oct 17, 2017 11:57 am by Ghost Leader

» Thoughts on the RE Anderson Movies
Mon Oct 16, 2017 5:32 pm by Hell Demon

» What makes Resident Evil for you?
Mon Oct 16, 2017 5:29 pm by Hell Demon

» Section Rules
Mon Oct 16, 2017 5:25 pm by Hell Demon

» What do you guys do in your spare time?
Mon Oct 16, 2017 5:21 pm by Hell Demon

» PWNERX Does Youtube
Mon Oct 16, 2017 5:15 pm by Hell Demon

Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
Hell Demon
 
PWNERX
 
White Rock
 
Ghost Leader
 
Mass Distraction
 
Bulls-3ye
 
KobaltZero
 
Nobudy
 

Share | 
 

 Chris at a bar, very drunk + Gameplay

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
ChrisSherry
Umbrella Security Service
Umbrella Security Service
avatar

Playstation Network Yuffietine
Posts : 1632
Join date : 2008-12-27
Age : 25
Location : With my future husband Norman Reedus!!

PostSubject: Chris at a bar, very drunk + Gameplay    Thu Jun 14, 2012 3:01 pm


Does anyone know where to find the version without music? I would like to hear what they are saying. lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/SparklyCookie
Vandal
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 4864
Join date : 2011-04-11
Age : 26
Location : Florida

PostSubject: Re: Chris at a bar, very drunk + Gameplay    Thu Jun 14, 2012 4:18 pm

Just wait for October 2nd. It's not far away, why would you want to spoil the cutscene? Not saying that it's a good cutscene, this is actually the stupidest thing about Resident Evil 6 so far.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The CG
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
avatar

Posts : 147
Join date : 2012-04-25
Age : 23
Location : Safe and Sound

PostSubject: Re: Chris at a bar, very drunk + Gameplay    Thu Jun 14, 2012 5:01 pm

Mercy wrote:
Just wait for October 2nd. It's not far away,

For real. This year is just flying by.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vandal
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 4864
Join date : 2011-04-11
Age : 26
Location : Florida

PostSubject: Re: Chris at a bar, very drunk + Gameplay    Thu Jun 14, 2012 6:08 pm

The CG wrote:
Mercy wrote:
Just wait for October 2nd. It's not far away,

For real. This year is just flying by.
Yeah, what happened to 2011? Dead Space 3 wa already announced and Dead Space 2 came out just last year..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ChrisSherry
Umbrella Security Service
Umbrella Security Service
avatar

Playstation Network Yuffietine
Posts : 1632
Join date : 2008-12-27
Age : 25
Location : With my future husband Norman Reedus!!

PostSubject: Re: Chris at a bar, very drunk + Gameplay    Thu Jun 14, 2012 9:35 pm

Mercy wrote:
Just wait for October 2nd. It's not far away, why would you want to spoil the cutscene? Not saying that it's a good cutscene, this is actually the stupidest thing about Resident Evil 6 so far.

I could wait. But I would rather just watch it now, it would be no different then watching a trailer or a sneak peek. And I have already watch it without voices...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/SparklyCookie
Vandal
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 4864
Join date : 2011-04-11
Age : 26
Location : Florida

PostSubject: Re: Chris at a bar, very drunk + Gameplay    Thu Jun 14, 2012 9:38 pm

ChrisSherry wrote:
Mercy wrote:
Just wait for October 2nd. It's not far away, why would you want to spoil the cutscene? Not saying that it's a good cutscene, this is actually the stupidest thing about Resident Evil 6 so far.

I could wait. But I would rather just watch it now, it would be no different then watching a trailer or a sneak peek. And I have already watch it without voices...
I think you can find it on the forums here somewhere. I believe someone even had the courtesy to even type all their lines since the voices are muffled.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ChrisSherry
Umbrella Security Service
Umbrella Security Service
avatar

Playstation Network Yuffietine
Posts : 1632
Join date : 2008-12-27
Age : 25
Location : With my future husband Norman Reedus!!

PostSubject: Re: Chris at a bar, very drunk + Gameplay    Thu Jun 14, 2012 9:39 pm

Ok, Thank you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/SparklyCookie
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
avatar

Playstation Network RebelliousQueen
Steam : BlindedByVengeance
Posts : 2954
Join date : 2012-02-21
Age : 25
Location : Manila, Philippines

PostSubject: Re: Chris at a bar, very drunk + Gameplay    Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:10 pm

Yea, it's a nice trailer, don't worry buddy it's getting near, and I can't hear what they we're saying too. But I knew that Chris had emotional problems now after what his been through
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sargent D
Government Official
Government Official
avatar

Playstation Network Demented_Warfare
Steam : Seppuku Sushi
Posts : 2828
Join date : 2011-09-19
Age : 21
Location : (Insert clever location here)

PostSubject: Re: Chris at a bar, very drunk + Gameplay    Fri Jun 15, 2012 12:44 pm

It's about time Chris is a drunk. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://myanimelist.net/profile/Seppuku_Sushi
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
avatar

Playstation Network RebelliousQueen
Steam : BlindedByVengeance
Posts : 2954
Join date : 2012-02-21
Age : 25
Location : Manila, Philippines

PostSubject: Re: Chris at a bar, very drunk + Gameplay    Fri Jun 15, 2012 3:13 pm

Sargent D wrote:
It's about time Chris is a drunk. Twisted Evil

Dude, can't believe his alcoholic now. ;_;
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Outbreakgirl
Cerberus
Cerberus
avatar

Posts : 322
Join date : 2012-05-26
Age : 25
Location : In front of a computer screen

PostSubject: Re: Chris at a bar, very drunk + Gameplay    Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:21 am

Chris Redfield:Not a very good rolemodel Neutral
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jill Sandwich
R.P.D. Officer
R.P.D. Officer
avatar

Posts : 466
Join date : 2012-03-11
Age : 29
Location : Pittsburgh, PA

PostSubject: Re: Chris at a bar, very drunk + Gameplay    Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:26 am

Miss Claire Redfield wrote:
Sargent D wrote:
It's about time Chris is a drunk. Twisted Evil

Dude, can't believe his alcoholic now. ;_;

Now all we need is a character either shooting up, snorting or popping pills Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chrisredfield84
Cerberus
Cerberus
avatar

Posts : 269
Join date : 2012-02-01
Age : 33
Location : India

PostSubject: Re: Chris at a bar, very drunk + Gameplay    Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:34 am

I like tragic characters. So chris turning to his dark side is a "yes" for me. But I expect him to change in the course of the game. Though he is hell bent on killing ada.

But chris acting violent and drunk is somethin i did not expect but don't hate it though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DeadlyGenetics
Zombie
Zombie
avatar

Posts : 647
Join date : 2012-02-08
Age : 26
Location : Out of Earshot

PostSubject: Re: Chris at a bar, very drunk + Gameplay    Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:38 am

I like how everyone is pointing out Chris being drunk. When you consider everything he's been through and after what Ada went and did to his men that he then watched. I'd probably go out and drink booze too after over a decade of the crap. Besides, he picks himself up and gets back into action.

If this turns out to be the last of Chris Redfield it's gonna be a sad game...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ChrisSherry
Umbrella Security Service
Umbrella Security Service
avatar

Playstation Network Yuffietine
Posts : 1632
Join date : 2008-12-27
Age : 25
Location : With my future husband Norman Reedus!!

PostSubject: Re: Chris at a bar, very drunk + Gameplay    Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:21 am

DeadlyGenetics wrote:

If this turns out to be the last of Chris Redfield it's gonna be a sad game...


I completely agree... but if it does end up being the last of him in the future RE games at least, I hope he doesn't get killed off.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/SparklyCookie
DeadlyGenetics
Zombie
Zombie
avatar

Posts : 647
Join date : 2012-02-08
Age : 26
Location : Out of Earshot

PostSubject: Re: Chris at a bar, very drunk + Gameplay    Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:45 am

ChrisSherry wrote:
DeadlyGenetics wrote:

If this turns out to be the last of Chris Redfield it's gonna be a sad game...


I completely agree... but if it does end up being the last of him in the future RE games at least, I hope he doesn't get killed off.

Honestly? If Chris goes out I want him to go as a Tyrant or something. I don't want him dieing while fighting zombies or anything or just choosing to walk away from it all because he'll never do that to begin with, but if he suddenly got hit with a virus, like the new C-Virus, that would be one of hell of a way to go.

And before I probably get bashed or anything by anyone no, I do not dislike Chris Redfield, I'm just saying if he would be to sacrifice himself that'd be expected for his grand finale but if he became something that you would have to fight against it would be more exciting. Not like with Steve where all you did was run but actually had to fight.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
00biohazard
STARS Member
STARS Member
avatar

Posts : 1298
Join date : 2012-02-06
Age : 26
Location : Santiago, Chile

PostSubject: Re: Chris at a bar, very drunk + Gameplay    Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:07 pm

Mercy wrote:
Just wait for October 2nd. It's not far away, why would you want to spoil the cutscene? Not saying that it's a good cutscene, this is actually the stupidest thing about Resident Evil 6 so far.

And why would you say that? This is far from the stupidest thing from Resident Evil 6. I don't understand. Could you please explain?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fernandomoody.tumblr.com/
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
avatar

Playstation Network RebelliousQueen
Steam : BlindedByVengeance
Posts : 2954
Join date : 2012-02-21
Age : 25
Location : Manila, Philippines

PostSubject: Re: Chris at a bar, very drunk + Gameplay    Wed Jun 27, 2012 11:52 pm

DeadlyGenetics wrote:
ChrisSherry wrote:
DeadlyGenetics wrote:

If this turns out to be the last of Chris Redfield it's gonna be a sad game...


I completely agree... but if it does end up being the last of him in the future RE games at least, I hope he doesn't get killed off.

Honestly? If Chris goes out I want him to go as a Tyrant or something. I don't want him dieing while fighting zombies or anything or just choosing to walk away from it all because he'll never do that to begin with, but if he suddenly got hit with a virus, like the new C-Virus, that would be one of hell of a way to go.

And before I probably get bashed or anything by anyone no, I do not dislike Chris Redfield, I'm just saying if he would be to sacrifice himself that'd be expected for his grand finale but if he became something that you would have to fight against it would be more exciting. Not like with Steve where all you did was run but actually had to fight.

Oh, stop saying that. I honestly don't want Chris to die like nothing, he doesn't deserve it. I don't want him also to get infected by C-Virus and become a J'avo. I think I'm gonna cry imagining that ;_; Knowing that Chris won't be on Resident Evil anymore. It suckkksss
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SWITCHMYND
Crimson Head
Crimson Head


Posts : 1095
Join date : 2012-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Chris at a bar, very drunk + Gameplay    Wed Jun 27, 2012 11:57 pm

After everything that's happen I'm surprised he didn't start drinking sooner and die from it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
avatar

Playstation Network NiteKrawler
Posts : 7505
Join date : 2009-03-14
Age : 30

PostSubject: Re: Chris at a bar, very drunk + Gameplay    Thu Jun 28, 2012 2:40 am

At first I thought maybe the date was wrong and this was a flashback. Makes sense...He looks younger, the other guy seemed like he was in the military, Chris was being belligerent, he looks less buff. So I figured this may have been why he was forced to leave the Airforce and begin his life as a drifter until Barry found him and introduced him to STARS. But alas, the other guy was a BSAA agent.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
avatar

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction
Posts : 12900
Join date : 2009-09-14
Age : 27
Location : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Chris at a bar, very drunk + Gameplay    Thu Jun 28, 2012 3:34 am

NiteKrawler wrote:
At first I thought maybe the date was wrong and this was a flashback. Makes sense...He looks younger, the other guy seemed like he was in the military, Chris was being belligerent, he looks less buff. So I figured this may have been why he was forced to leave the Airforce and begin his life as a drifter until Barry found him and introduced him to STARS. But alas, the other guy was a BSAA agent.
Didn't he get kicked out because he disobeyed a direct order or something?

_________________
~The Weapon of Mass Distraction~

COMMUNITY:
Resident Evil Forums Facebook: [link]
Resident Evil Forums Steam Group: [link]
Come check my Let's Plays: [link]

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://colmillos.deviantart.com/
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
avatar

Playstation Network NiteKrawler
Posts : 7505
Join date : 2009-03-14
Age : 30

PostSubject: Re: Chris at a bar, very drunk + Gameplay    Thu Jun 28, 2012 3:38 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:
At first I thought maybe the date was wrong and this was a flashback. Makes sense...He looks younger, the other guy seemed like he was in the military, Chris was being belligerent, he looks less buff. So I figured this may have been why he was forced to leave the Airforce and begin his life as a drifter until Barry found him and introduced him to STARS. But alas, the other guy was a BSAA agent.
Didn't he get kicked out because he disobeyed a direct order or something?

I don't think the specific reason was ever given. I just know he had problems with authority.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
avatar

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction
Posts : 12900
Join date : 2009-09-14
Age : 27
Location : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Chris at a bar, very drunk + Gameplay    Thu Jun 28, 2012 3:44 am

NiteKrawler wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:
At first I thought maybe the date was wrong and this was a flashback. Makes sense...He looks younger, the other guy seemed like he was in the military, Chris was being belligerent, he looks less buff. So I figured this may have been why he was forced to leave the Airforce and begin his life as a drifter until Barry found him and introduced him to STARS. But alas, the other guy was a BSAA agent.
Didn't he get kicked out because he disobeyed a direct order or something?

I don't think the specific reason was ever given. I just know he had problems with authority.
Hmm... I might have gotten that part from the books or something, then. Not entirely sure.

_________________
~The Weapon of Mass Distraction~

COMMUNITY:
Resident Evil Forums Facebook: [link]
Resident Evil Forums Steam Group: [link]
Come check my Let's Plays: [link]

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://colmillos.deviantart.com/
SWITCHMYND
Crimson Head
Crimson Head


Posts : 1095
Join date : 2012-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Chris at a bar, very drunk + Gameplay    Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:27 am

He looks the same age as he was in re 5 he was 35 but still im spritzed it took him this long to come to the dark side.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
00biohazard
STARS Member
STARS Member
avatar

Posts : 1298
Join date : 2012-02-06
Age : 26
Location : Santiago, Chile

PostSubject: Re: Chris at a bar, very drunk + Gameplay    Thu Jun 28, 2012 12:38 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
At first I thought maybe the date was wrong and this was a flashback. Makes sense...He looks younger, the other guy seemed like he was in the military, Chris was being belligerent, he looks less buff. So I figured this may have been why he was forced to leave the Airforce and begin his life as a drifter until Barry found him and introduced him to STARS. But alas, the other guy was a BSAA agent.

No offense Nite, but in what universe does chris look younger here? he looks at least 40 lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fernandomoody.tumblr.com/
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Chris at a bar, very drunk + Gameplay    

Back to top Go down
 
Chris at a bar, very drunk + Gameplay
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Chris Brown and Rihanna
» Diane Schuler Was Drunk and High at the Time of the Crash That Killed 8
» chris spivey
» Chris Barretto
» Chris Hawkey

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Resident Evil :: Pictures and Videos-
Jump to: