Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Discord
Yesterday at 6:13 pm by PWNERX

» What has happen??
Yesterday at 6:08 pm by PWNERX

» At last: "Not a Hero" and "End of Zoe" will be released this December!
Wed Oct 18, 2017 7:44 am by Mass Distraction

» Greetings from Hell
Tue Oct 17, 2017 11:57 am by Ghost Leader

» Thoughts on the RE Anderson Movies
Mon Oct 16, 2017 5:32 pm by Hell Demon

» What makes Resident Evil for you?
Mon Oct 16, 2017 5:29 pm by Hell Demon

» Section Rules
Mon Oct 16, 2017 5:25 pm by Hell Demon

» What do you guys do in your spare time?
Mon Oct 16, 2017 5:21 pm by Hell Demon

» PWNERX Does Youtube
Mon Oct 16, 2017 5:15 pm by Hell Demon

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
Hell Demon

PWNERX

Ghost Leader

Mass Distraction

KobaltZero

White Rock

Bulls-3ye

Share | 

This is the equivalent of Jack Krauser vs Chris Redfield

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: This is the equivalent of Jack Krauser vs Chris Redfield   Thu Jun 14, 2012 5:13 am

DeadlyGenetics wrote:
So why do you think it was rubbish Mass?
I always liked the Fast series for the cars, the races and the excitement. What Fast Five did was throw it all into a bin and become a crappy Ocean's Eleven ripoff. There was one actual race and even that was off screen with no real consequences. There was waaay too much drama for the crappy acting/writing and considering that this was, you know, and action movie. As far as the action went, it all was ridiculous to no end. I'm not saying I want realism in my movies but for the love of God, make it at least coherent in some way. If I want to watch a heist movie I will watch Italian Job or Ocean's Eleven, not this crap. Definitely not going to see the next movie. Even the producers of the movie said that they are starting to court a different audience with these. The only saving grace was The Rock and a couple of the minor characters. At least to me it was complete waste of time and not in a good way.

I'll give it a 4.5 out of 10.

COMMUNITY:
Resident Evil Forums Facebook: [link]
Resident Evil Forums Steam Group: [link]
Come check my Let's Plays: [link]

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://colmillos.deviantart.com/
DeadlyGenetics
Zombie
Zombie

PostSubject: Re: This is the equivalent of Jack Krauser vs Chris Redfield   Sat Jun 16, 2012 2:56 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
DeadlyGenetics wrote:
I always liked the Fast series for the cars, the races and the excitement. What Fast Five did was throw it all into a bin and become a crappy Ocean's Eleven ripoff. There was one actual race and even that was off screen with no real consequences. There was waaay too much drama for the crappy acting/writing and considering that this was, you know, and action movie. As far as the action went, it all was ridiculous to no end. I'm not saying I want realism in my movies but for the love of God, make it at least coherent in some way. If I want to watch a heist movie I will watch Italian Job or Ocean's Eleven, not this crap. Definitely not going to see the next movie. Even the producers of the movie said that they are starting to court a different audience with these. The only saving grace was The Rock and a couple of the minor characters. At least to me it was complete waste of time and not in a good way.

Oh that doesn't sound very interesting then. I'll still rent it though and see for myself. Who knows, maybe I'll find it a it more interesting. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
00biohazard
STARS Member
STARS Member

PostSubject: Re: This is the equivalent of Jack Krauser vs Chris Redfield   Sat Jun 16, 2012 4:59 pm

DeadlyGenetics wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
DeadlyGenetics wrote:

Oh that doesn't sound very interesting then. I'll still rent it though and see for myself. Who knows, maybe I'll find it a it more interesting. Smile

It's a good movie. An awesome movie. You don't have to inspect it like Ebert and Roeper, you just have to enjoy it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fernandomoody.tumblr.com/
Vandal
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: This is the equivalent of Jack Krauser vs Chris Redfield   Sat Jun 16, 2012 5:04 pm

Anyone who has a bias against a movie is obviously goin to give it a bad review. I say watch it, I'd you like it you like it, if you don't you don't.

I don't like watching trailers, I like watchin movies for what they are. I didn't see any Avengers trailers or anything and by the time I walked out the movie was "Okay."

I walked into X-Men First Class not knowing anything about it and walked out astonished.

I'm not expecting much from The Dark Knight Rises, if I like it I will.

I say keep an open mind, and give the movie a chance. Millions of dollars and lots of talent and effort went into the production.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DeadlyGenetics
Zombie
Zombie

PostSubject: Re: This is the equivalent of Jack Krauser vs Chris Redfield   Sat Jun 16, 2012 11:28 pm

Mercy wrote:
Anyone who has a bias against a movie is obviously goin to give it a bad review. I say watch it, I'd you like it you like it, if you don't you don't.

I don't like watching trailers, I like watchin movies for what they are. I didn't see any Avengers trailers or anything and by the time I walked out the movie was "Okay."

I walked into X-Men First Class not knowing anything about it and walked out astonished.

I'm not expecting much from The Dark Knight Rises, if I like it I will.

I say keep an open mind, and give the movie a chance. Millions of dollars and lots of talent and effort went into the production.
That's actually pretty awesome what you've said Mercy. I will watch it and see if I like it. If I do I just might have a new movie to add to my ever growing collection of randomness.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SWITCHMYND
Crimson Head
Crimson Head

PostSubject: Re: This is the equivalent of Jack Krauser vs Chris Redfield   Sun Jun 17, 2012 1:02 am

Chris would get his ass kicked any coward can get a lucky shot off and even if Jack was not mutated he would still own that's like saying Chris would kill leon very very unlikely
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vandal
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: This is the equivalent of Jack Krauser vs Chris Redfield   Sun Jun 17, 2012 2:43 am

No... Krauser's is pretty much a pushover. He was beat by a girl. Twice if you count Assignment Ada... Which I always do.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: This is the equivalent of Jack Krauser vs Chris Redfield   Sun Jun 17, 2012 11:22 am

halestride wrote:
Chris would get his ass kicked any coward can get a lucky shot off and even if Jack was not mutated he would still own that's like saying Chris would kill leon very very unlikely

Actually, we have gone over why Chris is actually a stronger opponent than Leon in another thread a long time ago. Back it up, what evidence do you have that Krauser would win?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SWITCHMYND
Crimson Head
Crimson Head

PostSubject: Re: This is the equivalent of Jack Krauser vs Chris Redfield   Sun Jun 17, 2012 12:07 pm

Jack is better with cqc so up klose he would win and like I said anyone can get a lucky shot so I would say Jack has more skill because of what he can do it's not luck it's talent but I honestly don't have much proof other than seeing there skills and how they act
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: This is the equivalent of Jack Krauser vs Chris Redfield   Mon Jun 18, 2012 1:01 am

I wouldn't say Jack is any better at CQC than Chris. It looked like he was giving Leon a run for his money in RE6 in a close combat fight, and Leon kicked Jack's ass.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: This is the equivalent of Jack Krauser vs Chris Redfield   Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:06 am

NiteKrawler wrote:
Leon kicked Jack's ass.
If you mean in CQC, I wouldn't put it like that. Krauser nearly killed Leon but Ada shot the knife from his hand. I have nightmares of that horrible button mash scene.

COMMUNITY:

Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
SWITCHMYND
Crimson Head
Crimson Head

PostSubject: Re: This is the equivalent of Jack Krauser vs Chris Redfield   Mon Jun 18, 2012 10:22 am

Very true. And as far as re6 we will give have to see who wins
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: This is the equivalent of Jack Krauser vs Chris Redfield   Mon Jun 18, 2012 10:56 am

halestride wrote:
Very true. And as far as re6 we will give have to see who wins
Considering that this is a Chris vs. Krauser thread, no.

COMMUNITY:

Back to top Go down
SWITCHMYND
Crimson Head
Crimson Head

PostSubject: Re: This is the equivalent of Jack Krauser vs Chris Redfield   Mon Jun 18, 2012 10:59 am

I was saying that because of the post a few above and I just think jack would win.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: This is the equivalent of Jack Krauser vs Chris Redfield   Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:06 am

halestride wrote:
I was saying that because of the post a few above and I just think jack would win.
We really don't need any more of that Chris vs. Leon stuff. There has been way too much of that already.

COMMUNITY:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This is the equivalent of Jack Krauser vs Chris Redfield   

Back to top Go down

This is the equivalent of Jack Krauser vs Chris Redfield
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2