HomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil 6 (The Final Chapter)
Today at 6:11 am by Ghost Leader

» Your thoughts on the "Not a Hero" and "End of Zoe" DLC!
Yesterday at 2:39 am by White Rock

» BAD NEWS
Fri Dec 15, 2017 3:43 am by White Rock

» Complete Series Playthrough Guide
Fri Dec 15, 2017 3:33 am by White Rock

» Thoughts on the RE Anderson Movies
Fri Dec 15, 2017 3:27 am by White Rock

» Biohaze has moderators that aren't the full shilling...
Fri Dec 15, 2017 3:16 am by White Rock

» Resident Evil 2: Survivors (Out Now)
Fri Dec 08, 2017 1:23 pm by DeathShadows

» What has happen??
Thu Dec 07, 2017 7:50 am by Bulls-3ye

» Facebook disabled my account!
Sat Dec 02, 2017 6:59 pm by RebelliousQueen

Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
Bulls-3ye
 
White Rock
 
Ghost Leader
 

Share | 
 

 This Place Is Dead

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
RaviorStygian
Licker
Licker
avatar

Playstation Network RaviorStygian
Posts : 1568
Join date : 2011-01-01
Age : 22
Location : New York

PostSubject: Re: This Place Is Dead   Mon Jun 04, 2012 5:33 pm

Monster Mash wrote:
Don't you mean undead?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ChrisSherry
Umbrella Security Service
Umbrella Security Service
avatar

Playstation Network Yuffietine
Posts : 1632
Join date : 2008-12-27
Age : 26
Location : With my future husband Norman Reedus!!

PostSubject: Re: This Place Is Dead   Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:41 am

"This Place Is Dead" lol sorry, that was a good pun. Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/SparklyCookie
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
SWITCHMYND
Crimson Head
Crimson Head


Posts : 1095
Join date : 2012-05-24

PostSubject: Re: This Place Is Dead   Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:00 pm

weskersbarber wrote:
See when RE6 is released, we will probably get a shitload of new users and some old ones coming back.
yeah we have been having a few people join but it is pretty slow everyone is on at dif points of the day. Hmmm we should set a time and day and see home many people log on.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
avatar

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction
Posts : 12901
Join date : 2009-09-14
Age : 27
Location : Finland

PostSubject: Re: This Place Is Dead   Wed Jul 11, 2012 4:18 pm

halestride wrote:
weskersbarber wrote:
See when RE6 is released, we will probably get a shitload of new users and some old ones coming back.
yeah we have been having a few people join but it is pretty slow everyone is on at dif points of the day. Hmmm we should set a time and day and see home many people log on.
This thread is OLD, why even bother replying anymore? Everything is already explained.

_________________
~The Weapon of Mass Distraction~

COMMUNITY:
Resident Evil Forums Facebook: [link]
Resident Evil Forums Steam Group: [link]
Come check my Let's Plays: [link]

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://colmillos.deviantart.com/
SWITCHMYND
Crimson Head
Crimson Head


Posts : 1095
Join date : 2012-05-24

PostSubject: Re: This Place Is Dead   Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:26 pm

What happen Saturday April 30, why where there so many people on line?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
the_darkest_one
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
avatar

Playstation Network darkwolf_howl23
Posts : 28
Join date : 2012-07-18
Age : 31
Location : GA

PostSubject: Re: This Place Is Dead   Sun Jul 22, 2012 3:06 pm

Well it IS a Resident Evil forum. Of course its dead. Everyone died and turned into zombies, but we are all here still typing tho. *rrrraaaarrgghhhhhhh"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
avatar

Playstation Network NiteKrawler
Posts : 7505
Join date : 2009-03-14
Age : 30

PostSubject: Re: This Place Is Dead   Wed Dec 26, 2012 9:30 pm

We picked UPS? Were we using FedEx before them?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chocotricks
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
avatar

Posts : 1033
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: This Place Is Dead   Wed Dec 26, 2012 10:31 pm

very funny Nite lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SWITCHMYND
Crimson Head
Crimson Head


Posts : 1095
Join date : 2012-05-24

PostSubject: Re: This Place Is Dead   Thu Apr 18, 2013 10:23 am

halestride wrote:
What happen Saturday April 30, why where there so many people online?
no one ever answered me on this, what happen? lol and when do you thing this site will pic up again it seems kinda slow, or am i just on at the wrong times?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AlphaApeStar
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
avatar

Playstation Network AlphaApeStar
Steam : AlphaApeStar
Posts : 3
Join date : 2013-04-19
Location : Beyond my Mind

PostSubject: Re: This Place Is Dead   Fri Apr 19, 2013 1:33 am

Its not dead just Infected, currently the members are out scouring the world for some brains, they will be back in time for Fathers' Day.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
avatar

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction
Posts : 12901
Join date : 2009-09-14
Age : 27
Location : Finland

PostSubject: Re: This Place Is Dead   Fri Apr 19, 2013 2:45 am

halestride wrote:
when do you thing this site will pic up again it seems kinda slow, or am i just on at the wrong times?
It could be the time zones, yes. I would assume the next influx of people will be when a new RE game is either announced or released. Forums that are only specific to one subject tend to be kinda quiet when there have been no new releases recently.

As for your question, by chance I guess.

_________________
~The Weapon of Mass Distraction~

COMMUNITY:
Resident Evil Forums Facebook: [link]
Resident Evil Forums Steam Group: [link]
Come check my Let's Plays: [link]

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://colmillos.deviantart.com/
SWITCHMYND
Crimson Head
Crimson Head


Posts : 1095
Join date : 2012-05-24

PostSubject: Re: This Place Is Dead   Fri Apr 19, 2013 7:11 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
halestride wrote:
when do you thing this site will pic up again it seems kinda slow, or am i just on at the wrong times?
It could be the time zones, yes. I would assume the next influx of people will be when a new RE game is either announced or released. Forums that are only specific to one subject tend to be kinda quiet when there have been no new releases recently.

As for your question, by chance I guess.
Alright mass and oh lol i just know here was a ton of people online.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
avatar

Playstation Network RebelliousQueen
Steam : BlindedByVengeance
Posts : 2957
Join date : 2012-02-21
Age : 25
Location : Manila, Philippines

PostSubject: Re: This Place Is Dead   Fri Apr 19, 2013 1:19 pm

Ha ha, this place looks dead if no one wants to talk to you. It's clearly the time zones. People get online when they we're interested in new thread, topics about new releasing such as games, movies etc. So, this place is not literally dead. By chance I guess just like Mass said.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SWITCHMYND
Crimson Head
Crimson Head


Posts : 1095
Join date : 2012-05-24

PostSubject: Re: This Place Is Dead   Mon Apr 22, 2013 7:29 am

This is not the forum im a member of tho it is my favorite but im kinda proud of this forums its more active than any other forum im a part of.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AWDCP
Cerberus
Cerberus
avatar

Playstation Network IceFireWarden
Steam : IceFireWarden
Posts : 354
Join date : 2013-01-17
Age : 21
Location : Kansas City, Kansas

PostSubject: Re: This Place Is Dead   Mon Apr 22, 2013 12:04 pm

Just Time Zones. That, and the fact I'm pretty goddamn busy right now. Sorry.
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/AWeDontCareProduct/featured
White Rock
R.P.D. Officer
R.P.D. Officer


Posts : 421
Join date : 2008-12-21

PostSubject: Re: This Place Is Dead   Fri May 10, 2013 8:03 pm

Well, a lot of forums are going like this. It's because people get busier and maybe they just lose interest in the things that they used to like before. Sometimes, you can take a break from something for a while and then get a rejuvenated interest in it again. I've mentioned several times previously how I'm not that into survival horror like I once was, but I do still really like horror films and listening to my music never gets dull. Ever. Smile

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vandal
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 4864
Join date : 2011-04-11
Age : 26
Location : Florida

PostSubject: Re: This Place Is Dead   Fri May 10, 2013 11:03 pm

By the time Resident Evil 7 gets announced we'll see more traffic.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
avatar

Playstation Network RebelliousQueen
Steam : BlindedByVengeance
Posts : 2957
Join date : 2012-02-21
Age : 25
Location : Manila, Philippines

PostSubject: Re: This Place Is Dead   Sat May 11, 2013 9:46 pm

White Rock wrote:
Well, a lot of forums are going like this. It's because people get busier and maybe they just lose interest in the things that they used to like before. Sometimes, you can take a break from something for a while and then get a rejuvenated interest in it again. I've mentioned several times previously how I'm not that into survival horror like I once was, but I do still really like horror films and listening to my music never gets dull. Ever. Smile


Very well said Smile We just need to understand that we have our own personal, and important things to takecare of. People need a break, and relax a bit for once in a while.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AWDCP
Cerberus
Cerberus
avatar

Playstation Network IceFireWarden
Steam : IceFireWarden
Posts : 354
Join date : 2013-01-17
Age : 21
Location : Kansas City, Kansas

PostSubject: Re: This Place Is Dead   Mon May 13, 2013 1:13 pm

I can't stay away from this place for too long...

I need my everyday dose of BUCHSH*T CRAZY or I'll pop a blood vessel...
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/AWeDontCareProduct/featured
PWNERX
Spec Ops
Spec Ops
avatar

Playstation Network PWNER-XIII
Steam : pwner_xiii
Posts : 2132
Join date : 2013-01-04
Age : 21
Location : On the Edge of Reality

PostSubject: Re: This Place Is Dead   Tue May 14, 2013 8:06 am

AWDCP wrote:
I can't stay away from this place for too long...

I need my everyday dose of BUCHSH*T CRAZY or I'll pop a blood vessel...

My Uncle is freinds with Cactus Jack/Mick Foley, and my Greate Uncle works as a DJ for Stephan King's Radio Station up here in Maine.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://Isacwill_96@yahoo.com Online
AWDCP
Cerberus
Cerberus
avatar

Playstation Network IceFireWarden
Steam : IceFireWarden
Posts : 354
Join date : 2013-01-17
Age : 21
Location : Kansas City, Kansas

PostSubject: Re: This Place Is Dead   Tue May 14, 2013 8:28 am

PWNERX wrote:
AWDCP wrote:
I can't stay away from this place for too long...

I need my everyday dose of BUCHSH*T CRAZY or I'll pop a blood vessel...

My Uncle is freinds with Cactus Jack/Mick Foley, and my Greate Uncle works as a DJ for Stephan King's Radio Station up here in Maine.

I think I'm going to cry right now...

PWN send me a plane ticket to Maine PLEASE Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/AWeDontCareProduct/featured
PWNERX
Spec Ops
Spec Ops
avatar

Playstation Network PWNER-XIII
Steam : pwner_xiii
Posts : 2132
Join date : 2013-01-04
Age : 21
Location : On the Edge of Reality

PostSubject: Re: This Place Is Dead   Tue May 14, 2013 8:32 am

AWDCP wrote:
PWNERX wrote:
AWDCP wrote:
I can't stay away from this place for too long...

I need my everyday dose of BUCHSH*T CRAZY or I'll pop a blood vessel...

My Uncle is freinds with Cactus Jack/Mick Foley, and my Greate Uncle works as a DJ for Stephan King's Radio Station up here in Maine.

I think I'm going to cry right now...

PWN send me a plane ticket to Maine PLEASE Sad

Unfortunately Ive got no money for a ticket to Maine, but...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://Isacwill_96@yahoo.com Online
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: This Place Is Dead   

Back to top Go down
 
This Place Is Dead
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Man caught driving with dead body
» Does Gerry admit to knowing Madeleine is dead!!!!!
» Two women 'caught trying to smuggle dead relative on to passenger jet at Liverpool airport'
» “The obvious is painful and Maddie is dead” - Interview with Gonçalo Amaral
» Socialite Heiress Found Dead In LA Aged 30

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Others :: Off Topic-
Jump to: