Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil 2 remake talk...
Today at 12:06 am by White Rock

» Resident Evil 6 (The Final Chapter)
Yesterday at 8:31 pm by Bulls-3ye

» Your thoughts on the "Not a Hero" and "End of Zoe" DLC!
Thu Jan 18, 2018 2:39 am by White Rock

» BAD NEWS
Fri Dec 15, 2017 3:43 am by White Rock

» Complete Series Playthrough Guide
Fri Dec 15, 2017 3:33 am by White Rock

» Thoughts on the RE Anderson Movies
Fri Dec 15, 2017 3:27 am by White Rock

» Biohaze has moderators that aren't the full shilling...
Fri Dec 15, 2017 3:16 am by White Rock

» Resident Evil 2: Survivors (Out Now)
Fri Dec 08, 2017 1:23 pm by DeathShadows

» What has happen??
Thu Dec 07, 2017 7:50 am by Bulls-3ye

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
Bulls-3ye

White Rock

Ghost Leader

PWNERX

Share | 

If you have a problem with my signature, please just ask me to change it

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Monster Mash
R.P.D. Officer
R.P.D. Officer

PostSubject: If you have a problem with my signature, please just ask me to change it   Fri Apr 27, 2012 7:34 am

I noticed that the image in my signature is gone, probably due to its size combined with the words. I tried to make the whole thing, song lyrics and all, be of a reasonable size, but it was a bit big, so I'd be glad to pare it down.

That being said, would it be too much for someone to at least ask me to scale it down before my picture gets removed without warning? I know what the forum rules say and I'm not trying to flaunt them just to look like a bad boy, but if there's one thing that I hate, it's condescension, and removing my picture and ability to add pictures in my signature without saying anything smacks of condescension. Talk to me about what the problem is and I'll be happy to fix it, but please don't ambush me with some passive/aggressive crap.

Maybe this is better handled with a PM, but I'm really sick both in my real life and online life of crawling to authority and begging forgiveness. That's not some kind of internet tough guy threat that's aimed at the mods or anyone else here, it is just something that has to do with my own personal development in life and my personality. No matter how small the issue, if I feel that people are not engaging with me as a mature adult that can be confronted with his mistakes and can alter his behavior, I am unbelievably offended. Again, this is not a personal attack on one particular individual here, just an expression of my own outlook.

I don't have the greatest art skills, but I did take some time to make the avatars and signatures that I use, and it peeves me that someone can't at least have the courtesy to tell me to make some adjustments to them before just erasing them without a single word.

I am not trying to be a troll or a bad boy that doesn't follow the rules or to start shit, it's just that this has really gotten under my skin as I like for people treat me as an adult and tell me what I am doing wrong rather than acting like I'm some idiot that can't change his behavior and understand his mistakes. Show me respect and I'll show you respect.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Methsia
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie

Steam : Methsia

PostSubject: Re: If you have a problem with my signature, please just ask me to change it   Fri Apr 27, 2012 7:38 am

Your signature has an [ x ]. I'm not sure if there's suppose to be something there.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://twitter.com/Methsia
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Monster Mash
R.P.D. Officer
R.P.D. Officer

PostSubject: Re: If you have a problem with my signature, please just ask me to change it   Fri Apr 27, 2012 7:44 am

Methsia wrote:
Your signature has an [ x ]. I'm not sure if there's suppose to be something there.

I don't understand how that happened. I hosted the picture myself, so unless postimage.org has gone down in the last few hours, it should show up. I also deleted all of the song lyrics once the picture was gone.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vandal
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: If you have a problem with my signature, please just ask me to change it   Fri Apr 27, 2012 7:57 am

There are other people with far worse signatures than yours. Try using a different server to host your images.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Monster Mash
R.P.D. Officer
R.P.D. Officer

PostSubject: Re: If you have a problem with my signature, please just ask me to change it   Fri Apr 27, 2012 8:17 am

WTF, I was able to bring it back. Oh well, I cut down the words just to be sure.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jill Sandwich
R.P.D. Officer
R.P.D. Officer

PostSubject: Re: If you have a problem with my signature, please just ask me to change it   Fri Apr 27, 2012 8:39 am

Yeah it most depends on the hosting site. If the site goes down or is no longer available, the pics you used will get deleted. It can also happen if you got it from a site that has time limits on storing pics, like resizer.com. Why not create a photobucket account and put all your stuff there and use it as a host. That's what I do with my sigs, avatars,etc.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: If you have a problem with my signature, please just ask me to change it   Fri Apr 27, 2012 12:53 pm

I haven't done anything to your sig. It's your hosting site.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lyfesArcanum
STARS Member
STARS Member

PostSubject: Re: If you have a problem with my signature, please just ask me to change it   Fri Apr 27, 2012 12:58 pm

Awkward... Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If you have a problem with my signature, please just ask me to change it   

Back to top Go down

If you have a problem with my signature, please just ask me to change it
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1