HomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil 2 remake talk...
Today at 12:06 am by White Rock

» Resident Evil 6 (The Final Chapter)
Yesterday at 8:31 pm by Bulls-3ye

» Your thoughts on the "Not a Hero" and "End of Zoe" DLC!
Thu Jan 18, 2018 2:39 am by White Rock

» BAD NEWS
Fri Dec 15, 2017 3:43 am by White Rock

» Complete Series Playthrough Guide
Fri Dec 15, 2017 3:33 am by White Rock

» Thoughts on the RE Anderson Movies
Fri Dec 15, 2017 3:27 am by White Rock

» Biohaze has moderators that aren't the full shilling...
Fri Dec 15, 2017 3:16 am by White Rock

» Resident Evil 2: Survivors (Out Now)
Fri Dec 08, 2017 1:23 pm by DeathShadows

» What has happen??
Thu Dec 07, 2017 7:50 am by Bulls-3ye

Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
Bulls-3ye
 
White Rock
 
Ghost Leader
 
PWNERX
 

Share | 
 

 Favorite TV Shows?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Evil Rage42
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
avatar

Playstation Network Jagerdu
Posts : 149
Join date : 2010-08-09
Age : 21
Location : Earth

PostSubject: Re: Favorite TV Shows?   Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:05 pm

America's Got Talent
Family Guy
American Dad
Fact or Faked: Paranormal Files
Jackass
Impractical Jokers
Legend of Korra

I've never seen any episodes from the walking dead so I need somebody to tell me how it is.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SWITCHMYND
Crimson Head
Crimson Head


Posts : 1095
Join date : 2012-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Favorite TV Shows?   Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:16 pm

Evil Rage42 wrote:
America's Got Talent
Family Guy
American Dad
Fact or Faked: Paranormal Files
Jackass
Impractical Jokers
Legend of Korra

I've never seen any episodes from the walking dead so I need somebody to tell me how it is.
The walking dead is awesome! Go to s7icky.tv and you can watch it for free.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Evil Rage42
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
avatar

Playstation Network Jagerdu
Posts : 149
Join date : 2010-08-09
Age : 21
Location : Earth

PostSubject: Re: Favorite TV Shows?   Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:19 pm

halestride wrote:
Evil Rage42 wrote:
America's Got Talent
Family Guy
American Dad
Fact or Faked: Paranormal Files
Jackass
Impractical Jokers
Legend of Korra

I've never seen any episodes from the walking dead so I need somebody to tell me how it is.
The walking dead is awesome! Go to s7icky.tv and you can watch it for free.

Awesome! Thx for the link, Ill be sure to check that out!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SWITCHMYND
Crimson Head
Crimson Head


Posts : 1095
Join date : 2012-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Favorite TV Shows?   Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:26 pm

Evil Rage42 wrote:
halestride wrote:
Evil Rage42 wrote:
America's Got Talent
Family Guy
American Dad
Fact or Faked: Paranormal Files
Jackass
Impractical Jokers
Legend of Korra

I've never seen any episodes from the walking dead so I need somebody to tell me how it is.
The walking dead is awesome! Go to s7icky.tv and you can watch it for free.

Awesome! Thx for the link, Ill be sure to check that out!
Good manik I did.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vandal
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 4864
Join date : 2011-04-11
Age : 26
Location : Florida

PostSubject: Re: Favorite TV Shows?   Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:01 am

American Horror Story
How I met your Mother
BBC's Sherlock
Monk
Bob's Burgers
South Park
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
avatar

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction
Posts : 12901
Join date : 2009-09-14
Age : 27
Location : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Favorite TV Shows?   Wed Jan 02, 2013 7:20 am

I've been recently watching the Harper's Island DVD set I bought a while back. I have to say, it's definitely one of the best series I've ever seen. It's not often I see a show that I don't really have any critique for. It's just so well built.

_________________
~The Weapon of Mass Distraction~

COMMUNITY:
Resident Evil Forums Facebook: [link]
Resident Evil Forums Steam Group: [link]
Come check my Let's Plays: [link]

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://colmillos.deviantart.com/
weskersbarber
UBCS
UBCS
avatar

Posts : 2495
Join date : 2009-05-25
Age : 26
Location : Ireland

PostSubject: Re: Favorite TV Shows?   Wed Jan 02, 2013 5:54 pm

Just started 24. Lethal so far.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chrisredfield84
Cerberus
Cerberus
avatar

Posts : 269
Join date : 2012-02-01
Age : 34
Location : India

PostSubject: Re: Favorite TV Shows?   Wed Jan 02, 2013 11:04 pm

I am currently following The vampire diaries. The show is very cool despite some teen drama. I love fiction on vampires and werewolves though i found some vampire fiction to be sexual in the past , but this show is very different and i enjoyed season 1 to 3. Currently season 4 is yet to be aired in my region.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DonREfan
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
avatar

Playstation Network fantasydon
Posts : 27
Join date : 2012-12-30
Age : 25
Location : uk

PostSubject: Re: Favorite TV Shows?   Thu Jan 03, 2013 4:08 am

chrisredfield84 wrote:
I am currently following The vampire diaries. The show is very cool despite some teen drama. I love fiction on vampires and werewolves though i found some vampire fiction to be sexual in the past , but this show is very different and i enjoyed season 1 to 3. Currently season 4 is yet to be aired in my region.

I love vampire diaries and I'm pretty much the same as you because I watch anything thats vampire and werewolves pluz zombies. I'll always loved Buffy ever since I were 11.

I like watching Simpsons and Family guy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Industrial Ridden
Cerberus
Cerberus
avatar

Playstation Network Jagerdu
Posts : 396
Join date : 2013-01-02
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: Favorite TV Shows?   Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:13 am

In the following Order:

3 - Jackass
2 - Impractical Jokers
1 - The Walking Dead

It's a Shame I have to wait till February to get to see some new episodes, but atleast Impractical Jokers new season just recently started so that's always a good thing Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lightning Count
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
avatar

Playstation Network LightningCamaro
Posts : 84
Join date : 2012-12-31
Age : 32
Location : Scotland

PostSubject: Re: Favorite TV Shows?   Thu Jan 03, 2013 12:30 pm

The Wire
Walking Dead
Top Gear
Star Trek
Blackadder
Father Ted


Don't really watch TV as much as I used to.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Industrial Ridden
Cerberus
Cerberus
avatar

Playstation Network Jagerdu
Posts : 396
Join date : 2013-01-02
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: Favorite TV Shows?   Thu Jan 03, 2013 12:32 pm

Lightning Count wrote:
The Wire
Walking Dead
Top Gear
Star Trek
Blackadder
Father Ted


Don't really watch TV as much as I used to.

All the shows you listed. I have not heard of them except the walking dead lol. I didn't even know Star Trek had a tv series. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lightning Count
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
avatar

Playstation Network LightningCamaro
Posts : 84
Join date : 2012-12-31
Age : 32
Location : Scotland

PostSubject: Re: Favorite TV Shows?   Thu Jan 03, 2013 12:37 pm

Industrial Ridden wrote:
Lightning Count wrote:
The Wire
Walking Dead
Top Gear
Star Trek
Blackadder
Father Ted


Don't really watch TV as much as I used to.

All the shows you listed. I have not heard of them except the walking dead lol. I didn't even know Star Trek had a tv series. Very Happy



The Original Series
The Next Generation
Deep Space 9
Voyager
Enterprise

All Star Trek series.

I'll wager you'll have seen at least one episode at some point.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Industrial Ridden
Cerberus
Cerberus
avatar

Playstation Network Jagerdu
Posts : 396
Join date : 2013-01-02
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: Favorite TV Shows?   Thu Jan 03, 2013 12:39 pm

Lightning Count wrote:
Industrial Ridden wrote:
Lightning Count wrote:
The Wire
Walking Dead
Top Gear
Star Trek
Blackadder
Father Ted


Don't really watch TV as much as I used to.

All the shows you listed. I have not heard of them except the walking dead lol. I didn't even know Star Trek had a tv series. Very Happy



The Original Series
The Next Generation
Deep Space 9
Voyager
Enterprise

All Star Trek series.

I'll wager you'll have seen at least one episode at some point.

Never believe it or not. I'm not really a fan of the sci fi genre. I never really liked star wars either. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
avatar

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction
Posts : 12901
Join date : 2009-09-14
Age : 27
Location : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Favorite TV Shows?   Fri Jan 04, 2013 8:19 am

Lightning Count wrote:
Blackadder
I never thought I'd hear of that show again. I was surprised to see Rowan Atkinson in this kind of role since I had previously only seen him as Mr. Bean and Johnny English.

_________________
~The Weapon of Mass Distraction~

COMMUNITY:
Resident Evil Forums Facebook: [link]
Resident Evil Forums Steam Group: [link]
Come check my Let's Plays: [link]

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://colmillos.deviantart.com/
Lightning Count
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
avatar

Playstation Network LightningCamaro
Posts : 84
Join date : 2012-12-31
Age : 32
Location : Scotland

PostSubject: Re: Favorite TV Shows?   Sat Jan 05, 2013 4:43 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
Lightning Count wrote:
Blackadder
I never thought I'd hear of that show again. I was surprised to see Rowan Atkinson in this kind of role since I had previously only seen him as Mr. Bean and Johnny English.

Blackadder is one of his greatest and earliest creations, the first series was ok, but after that it just got better and better.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chrisredfield84
Cerberus
Cerberus
avatar

Posts : 269
Join date : 2012-02-01
Age : 34
Location : India

PostSubject: Re: Favorite TV Shows?   Tue Jan 15, 2013 11:21 pm

DonREfan wrote:

I love vampire diaries and I'm pretty much the same as you because I watch anything thats vampire and werewolves pluz zombies. I'll always loved Buffy ever since I were 11.

Great.Which season are you following currently? Some of death bed scenes in season 2 were so moving. I turned into an absolute fangirl(not literally but figuratively). I like all the characters cuz each of them have their significance.......be it john gilbert, pearl and anna or caroline, bonnie, tyler...Do you have any pick on who is your favourite???

Back to top Go down
View user profile
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Sakura the zombie slayer
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
avatar

Posts : 38
Join date : 2013-01-15
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: Favorite TV Shows?   Wed Jan 16, 2013 6:56 am

CSI Miami, the Simpsons, the Nanny and Big Bang Theory
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chrisredfield84
Cerberus
Cerberus
avatar

Posts : 269
Join date : 2012-02-01
Age : 34
Location : India

PostSubject: Re: Favorite TV Shows?   Thu Jan 17, 2013 9:37 pm

Sakura the zombie slayer wrote:
Big Bang Theory

Jim parsons FTW.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vandal
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 4864
Join date : 2011-04-11
Age : 26
Location : Florida

PostSubject: Re: Favorite TV Shows?   Thu Jan 17, 2013 11:12 pm

3rd Rock from the Sun. Anyone? Sitcom at it's finest.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CaptH0wdy
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
avatar

Playstation Network xCaptH0wdyx
Posts : 15
Join date : 2011-12-22
Age : 30
Location : Chicago

PostSubject: Re: Favorite TV Shows?   Fri Jan 18, 2013 12:38 am

I don't watch a lot of TV but when i do:

The Walking Dead
New Girl (don't judge me... it's funny)
House (I love me some reruns)
Bones
The Big Bang Theory
Family Guy
The Simpsons
Avatar: The Last Airbender (I am the proud owner of all 3 seasons)
Legend of Korra (Flameo Instant Noodles! Gotta love em)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
avatar

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction
Posts : 12901
Join date : 2009-09-14
Age : 27
Location : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Favorite TV Shows?   Fri Jan 18, 2013 12:33 pm

CaptH0wdy wrote:
I don't watch a lot of TV but when i do...

_________________
~The Weapon of Mass Distraction~

COMMUNITY:
Resident Evil Forums Facebook: [link]
Resident Evil Forums Steam Group: [link]
Come check my Let's Plays: [link]

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://colmillos.deviantart.com/
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
avatar

Playstation Network RebelliousQueen
Steam : BlindedByVengeance
Posts : 2957
Join date : 2012-02-21
Age : 25
Location : Manila, Philippines

PostSubject: Re: Favorite TV Shows?   Fri Jan 18, 2013 12:49 pm

CaptH0wdy wrote:
I don't watch a lot of TV but when i do:

The Walking Dead
New Girl (don't judge me... it's funny)
House (I love me some reruns)
Bones
The Big Bang Theory
Family Guy
The Simpsons
Avatar: The Last Airbender (I am the proud owner of all 3 seasons)
Legend of Korra (Flameo Instant Noodles! Gotta love em)

...You really don't like watching Television are you? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sakura the zombie slayer
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
avatar

Posts : 38
Join date : 2013-01-15
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: Favorite TV Shows?   Fri Jan 18, 2013 2:45 pm

Mercy wrote:
3rd Rock from the Sun. Anyone? Sitcom at it's finest.
Me!! But when I was younger.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Favorite TV Shows?   

Back to top Go down
 
Favorite TV Shows?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Billy Connolly ends shows early because of Hecklers
» Navigation Bar Shows Wrong
» Favorite member of Pentatonix?
» Least favorite Minecraft Block?
» AMY'S SONG WRITTEN BY HER COUSIN BEVERLEY O SULLIVAN

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Others :: Off Topic :: Television-
Jump to: