HomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» BAD NEWS
Thu Nov 16, 2017 9:22 am by Ghost Leader

» What has happen??
Wed Nov 15, 2017 3:11 am by White Rock

» At last: "Not a Hero" and "End of Zoe" will be released this December!
Mon Nov 06, 2017 3:29 am by White Rock

» Biohaze has moderators that aren't the full shilling...
Tue Oct 31, 2017 4:10 am by White Rock

» Resident Evil Discord
Thu Oct 19, 2017 6:13 pm by PWNERX

» Greetings from Hell
Tue Oct 17, 2017 11:57 am by Ghost Leader

» Thoughts on the RE Anderson Movies
Fri Oct 06, 2017 3:06 pm by PWNERX

» Any Mad Max fans?
Fri Sep 29, 2017 5:24 am by Bulls-3ye

» How do I sign out?
Wed Sep 13, 2017 12:59 am by RebelliousQueen

Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
White Rock
 
PWNERX
 
Ghost Leader
 

Share | 
 

 Colin Salmon and Michelle Rodriguez Back in Retribution.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
avatar

Playstation Network RebelliousQueen
Steam : BlindedByVengeance
Posts : 2954
Join date : 2012-02-21
Age : 25
Location : Manila, Philippines

PostSubject: Re: Colin Salmon and Michelle Rodriguez Back in Retribution.   Thu May 10, 2012 6:45 am

PAULSAMSON wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:

...I bet they don't even try to explain it.

and it probably should stay that way

Don't count on it guys

Finch wrote:
I just saw this and laughed on the IMDB thing for the movie



"Some characters that died in the previous Resident Evil films are returning for Retribution. How?

It has been confirmed in a recent set report from the film that previously-dead characters (One, Rain, and Carlos) have returned via Umbrella cloning. There is also different variants of the characters; for example, a "Good Rain" and a "Bad Rain".


That's the stupidest idea I've ever heard

Back to top Go down
View user profile
weskersbarber
UBCS
UBCS
avatar

Posts : 2495
Join date : 2009-05-25
Age : 25
Location : Ireland

PostSubject: Re: Colin Salmon and Michelle Rodriguez Back in Retribution.   Thu May 10, 2012 6:58 am

That sounds pure shit. What the fuck goes on in Paul Andersons mind? stupid little fucker.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
avatar

Playstation Network RebelliousQueen
Steam : BlindedByVengeance
Posts : 2954
Join date : 2012-02-21
Age : 25
Location : Manila, Philippines

PostSubject: Re: Colin Salmon and Michelle Rodriguez Back in Retribution.   Thu May 10, 2012 7:03 am

weskersbarber wrote:
That sounds pure shit. What the fuck goes on in Paul Andersons mind? stupid little fucker.

I hate it when he said he was a RE addict and big fan of game series. So lame
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ThomVD
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
avatar

Playstation Network ThomVD
Posts : 2316
Join date : 2011-07-10
Location : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Colin Salmon and Michelle Rodriguez Back in Retribution.   Fri May 11, 2012 10:44 am

Finch wrote:
(One, Rain, and Carlos)

Is it bad that I don't remember any of these characters?

Anyhow, that's really fucking stupid :/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
avatar

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction
Posts : 12900
Join date : 2009-09-14
Age : 27
Location : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Colin Salmon and Michelle Rodriguez Back in Retribution.   Sat May 12, 2012 3:24 am

You... you don't remember Carlos?

As bad as he was in the movies I don't know what to think of this.

_________________
~The Weapon of Mass Distraction~

COMMUNITY:
Resident Evil Forums Facebook: [link]
Resident Evil Forums Steam Group: [link]
Come check my Let's Plays: [link]

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://colmillos.deviantart.com/
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 4462
Join date : 2008-12-20
Age : 34
Location : Rockfort Hills, Los Santos

PostSubject: Re: Colin Salmon and Michelle Rodriguez Back in Retribution.   Mon May 14, 2012 11:16 pm

Miss Claire Redfield wrote:
weskersbarber wrote:
That sounds pure shit. What the fuck goes on in Paul Andersons mind? stupid little fucker.

I hate it when he said he was a RE addict and big fan of game series. So lame
Why? Is there something wrong with it?

_________________
PerseusRad wrote:
halestride wrote:

PerseusRad wrote:
There are Fireworks outside, but I can't see them very well.

then go outside.

thats crazy talk
Back to top Go down
View user profile
weskersbarber
UBCS
UBCS
avatar

Posts : 2495
Join date : 2009-05-25
Age : 25
Location : Ireland

PostSubject: Re: Colin Salmon and Michelle Rodriguez Back in Retribution.   Tue May 15, 2012 6:34 am

Ghost Leader wrote:
Miss Claire Redfield wrote:
weskersbarber wrote:
That sounds pure shit. What the fuck goes on in Paul Andersons mind? stupid little fucker.

I hate it when he said he was a RE addict and big fan of game series. So lame
Why? Is there something wrong with it?

Yes. Bringing back characters from the earlier movies through clones is absolutely pish. The same way as having 50 alices running about in afterlife was shit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 4462
Join date : 2008-12-20
Age : 34
Location : Rockfort Hills, Los Santos

PostSubject: Re: Colin Salmon and Michelle Rodriguez Back in Retribution.   Wed May 16, 2012 1:21 pm

weskersbarber wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:
Miss Claire Redfield wrote:
weskersbarber wrote:
That sounds pure shit. What the fuck goes on in Paul Andersons mind? stupid little fucker.

I hate it when he said he was a RE addict and big fan of game series. So lame
Why? Is there something wrong with it?

Yes. Bringing back characters from the earlier movies through clones is absolutely pish. The same way as having 50 alices running about in afterlife was shit.
How does that interfere with him liking the games?

_________________
PerseusRad wrote:
halestride wrote:

PerseusRad wrote:
There are Fireworks outside, but I can't see them very well.

then go outside.

thats crazy talk
Back to top Go down
View user profile
weskersbarber
UBCS
UBCS
avatar

Posts : 2495
Join date : 2009-05-25
Age : 25
Location : Ireland

PostSubject: Re: Colin Salmon and Michelle Rodriguez Back in Retribution.   Wed May 16, 2012 1:27 pm

Ghost Leader wrote:
weskersbarber wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:
Miss Claire Redfield wrote:
weskersbarber wrote:
That sounds pure shit. What the fuck goes on in Paul Andersons mind? stupid little fucker.

I hate it when he said he was a RE addict and big fan of game series. So lame
Why? Is there something wrong with it?

Yes. Bringing back characters from the earlier movies through clones is absolutely pish. The same way as having 50 alices running about in afterlife was shit.
How does that interfere with him liking the games?

I never said it did.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 4462
Join date : 2008-12-20
Age : 34
Location : Rockfort Hills, Los Santos

PostSubject: Re: Colin Salmon and Michelle Rodriguez Back in Retribution.   Wed May 16, 2012 6:24 pm

weskersbarber wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:
weskersbarber wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:
Miss Claire Redfield wrote:
weskersbarber wrote:
That sounds pure shit. What the fuck goes on in Paul Andersons mind? stupid little fucker.

I hate it when he said he was a RE addict and big fan of game series. So lame
Why? Is there something wrong with it?

Yes. Bringing back characters from the earlier movies through clones is absolutely pish. The same way as having 50 alices running about in afterlife was shit.
How does that interfere with him liking the games?

I never said it did.
I never said you said it did. Take note that it was Miss Claire Redfield's post I quoted, meaning my question was directed at her, not you.

_________________
PerseusRad wrote:
halestride wrote:

PerseusRad wrote:
There are Fireworks outside, but I can't see them very well.

then go outside.

thats crazy talk
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 4462
Join date : 2008-12-20
Age : 34
Location : Rockfort Hills, Los Santos

PostSubject: Re: Colin Salmon and Michelle Rodriguez Back in Retribution.   Wed May 16, 2012 11:38 pm

Spike991 wrote:
I do believe he was a true RE fan, but turning a game series you love into a movie series that is equally lovable isn't as easy as it may seem.
If Anderson is satisfied with it and the studio is confident it will succeed, that's really all there is to it. If I write something centered around Resident Evil, I craft its content to the standard that I feel is appropriate and of sufficient quality. You can only create something that you hope people will like and put it out there. If they like it, they like it. If not, oh well.

_________________
PerseusRad wrote:
halestride wrote:

PerseusRad wrote:
There are Fireworks outside, but I can't see them very well.

then go outside.

thats crazy talk
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kgould01
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
avatar

Playstation Network SNUBKILLER75
Posts : 11
Join date : 2010-06-16
Age : 42
Location : new jersey

PostSubject: Re: Colin Salmon and Michelle Rodriguez Back in Retribution.   Wed Aug 08, 2012 12:21 am

well my wife brought up a point about maybe they arent clones. you know how alice is having flashbacks. maybe all the other stuff never happened. well in her world it did but then the real world occurred. maybe they never died and it never happened. just a thought.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fallenprodigy.gamerdna.com
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
avatar

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction
Posts : 12900
Join date : 2009-09-14
Age : 27
Location : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Colin Salmon and Michelle Rodriguez Back in Retribution.   Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:54 am

kgould01 wrote:
well my wife brought up a point about maybe they arent clones. you know how alice is having flashbacks. maybe all the other stuff never happened. well in her world it did but then the real world occurred. maybe they never died and it never happened. just a thought.
So... it's like Matrix?

_________________
~The Weapon of Mass Distraction~

COMMUNITY:
Resident Evil Forums Facebook: [link]
Resident Evil Forums Steam Group: [link]
Come check my Let's Plays: [link]

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://colmillos.deviantart.com/
RaviorStygian
Licker
Licker
avatar

Playstation Network RaviorStygian
Posts : 1568
Join date : 2011-01-01
Age : 22
Location : New York

PostSubject: Re: Colin Salmon and Michelle Rodriguez Back in Retribution.   Wed Aug 08, 2012 6:08 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
kgould01 wrote:
well my wife brought up a point about maybe they arent clones. you know how alice is having flashbacks. maybe all the other stuff never happened. well in her world it did but then the real world occurred. maybe they never died and it never happened. just a thought.
So... it's like Matrix?
I'm assuming. So there's probably going to be a long scene in the movie where she has to de-atrophe her limbs.

On an unrelated note, I'm one of the few people that actually enjoyed the entirety of the Matrix Trilogy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
avatar

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction
Posts : 12900
Join date : 2009-09-14
Age : 27
Location : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Colin Salmon and Michelle Rodriguez Back in Retribution.   Wed Aug 08, 2012 6:14 am

RaviorStygian wrote:
On an unrelated note, I'm one of the few people that actually enjoyed the entirety of the Matrix Trilogy.
You're not alone on that one, although I still think the first was the best. Heck, I even have Animatrix on my shelf.

_________________
~The Weapon of Mass Distraction~

COMMUNITY:
Resident Evil Forums Facebook: [link]
Resident Evil Forums Steam Group: [link]
Come check my Let's Plays: [link]

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://colmillos.deviantart.com/
RaviorStygian
Licker
Licker
avatar

Playstation Network RaviorStygian
Posts : 1568
Join date : 2011-01-01
Age : 22
Location : New York

PostSubject: Re: Colin Salmon and Michelle Rodriguez Back in Retribution.   Wed Aug 08, 2012 6:42 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
RaviorStygian wrote:
On an unrelated note, I'm one of the few people that actually enjoyed the entirety of the Matrix Trilogy.
You're not alone on that one, although I still think the first was the best. Heck, I even have Animatrix on my shelf.
Yeah I agree, the first one is the best one.

And I admit, the ending to Revolutions is a bit rushed, but not really bad. I found it to be a happy ending.

But even if they weren't that good, you have to admire all of the work that went into the them, especially with Reloaded.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kgould01
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
avatar

Playstation Network SNUBKILLER75
Posts : 11
Join date : 2010-06-16
Age : 42
Location : new jersey

PostSubject: Re: Colin Salmon and Michelle Rodriguez Back in Retribution.   Wed Aug 08, 2012 10:29 am

i like the matrix. i own all of them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fallenprodigy.gamerdna.com
RaviorStygian
Licker
Licker
avatar

Playstation Network RaviorStygian
Posts : 1568
Join date : 2011-01-01
Age : 22
Location : New York

PostSubject: Re: Colin Salmon and Michelle Rodriguez Back in Retribution.   Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:19 pm

kgould01 wrote:
i like the matrix. i own all of them.
My dad just bought all of the movies today actually. Very Happy Including the Animatrix.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
avatar

Playstation Network RebelliousQueen
Steam : BlindedByVengeance
Posts : 2954
Join date : 2012-02-21
Age : 25
Location : Manila, Philippines

PostSubject: Re: Colin Salmon and Michelle Rodriguez Back in Retribution.   Wed Sep 12, 2012 6:50 pm

"Capcom and I had a great relationship with each other when it comes to games." - Paul W.S Anderson.

I was like, SCREW YOU. Capcom didn't even like you Sad I hate you dude. Retribution was such a dissapoinment, and the clone thing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Colin Salmon and Michelle Rodriguez Back in Retribution.   

Back to top Go down
 
Colin Salmon and Michelle Rodriguez Back in Retribution.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Resident Evil :: Resident Evil Movies-
Jump to: