HomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
White Rock
 
PWNERX
 
RebelliousQueen
 
Ghost Leader
 
DeathShadows
 
Bulls-3ye
 
Mass Distraction
 

Share | 
 

 Revelations gameplay pt.2

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
avatar

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction
Posts : 12901
Join date : 2009-09-14
Age : 27
Location : Finland

PostSubject: Revelations gameplay pt.2   Mon Dec 12, 2011 2:57 pm

Have some more Revelations gameplay videos!

Enemy gameplay

Zombie wolves...


Ooze...


Underwater enemies...


Unarmed?!



Finding Rachel



Terragrigia report. This here is the report hidden in the [Queen Zenobia] site. For an extended HD version follow [this link].


The extended version also tells us Raymond is with the FBC, so he's a good guy. Sorry for the false info on him being with the Organization. Maybe in ORC?

_________________
~The Weapon of Mass Distraction~

COMMUNITY:
Resident Evil Forums Facebook: [link]
Resident Evil Forums Steam Group: [link]
Come check my Let's Plays: [link]

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://colmillos.deviantart.com/
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 4467
Join date : 2008-12-20
Age : 34
Location : Rockfort Hills, Los Santos

PostSubject: Re: Revelations gameplay pt.2   Mon Dec 12, 2011 6:35 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
The extended version also tells us Raymond is with the FBC, so he's a good guy.
Not necessarily.

_________________
PerseusRad wrote:
halestride wrote:

PerseusRad wrote:
There are Fireworks outside, but I can't see them very well.

then go outside.

thats crazy talk
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
avatar

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction
Posts : 12901
Join date : 2009-09-14
Age : 27
Location : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Revelations gameplay pt.2   Tue Dec 13, 2011 4:11 am

Ghost Leader wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
The extended version also tells us Raymond is with the FBC, so he's a good guy.
Not necessarily.
Well, now that I think of it but at least we know he was with the FBC in the past.

_________________
~The Weapon of Mass Distraction~

COMMUNITY:
Resident Evil Forums Facebook: [link]
Resident Evil Forums Steam Group: [link]
Come check my Let's Plays: [link]



Last edited by Mass Distraction on Tue Dec 13, 2011 6:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://colmillos.deviantart.com/
Mcghie
Spec Ops
Spec Ops
avatar

Steam : BioDeamz
Posts : 2027
Join date : 2011-03-22
Age : 25
Location : Edinburgh, Scotland

PostSubject: Re: Revelations gameplay pt.2   Tue Dec 13, 2011 5:17 am

Thanks Mass for these epic videos Smile
You have changed my mind about this game now, its got creepy atmosphere and good BGM by the sounds of it, also it feels like dead aim some how.
I'm a little excited fro this title now.
Still dont like the enemies though, they are a bit creepy, but they just look so silly
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
avatar

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction
Posts : 12901
Join date : 2009-09-14
Age : 27
Location : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Revelations gameplay pt.2   Tue Dec 13, 2011 6:33 am

Mcghie wrote:
it feels like dead aim some how.
Could it be the same aiming method and the boat setting Wink If it is anything like Dead Aim I'm sure to love the ever living crap out of it.


Mcghie wrote:
Still dont like the enemies though, they are a bit creepy, but they just look so silly
All of them? I can understand the Ooze (even though I'm liking at least the regular ones) but what about the zombie wolves, mutated crustacea and hunters?

_________________
~The Weapon of Mass Distraction~

COMMUNITY:
Resident Evil Forums Facebook: [link]
Resident Evil Forums Steam Group: [link]
Come check my Let's Plays: [link]

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://colmillos.deviantart.com/
Mcghie
Spec Ops
Spec Ops
avatar

Steam : BioDeamz
Posts : 2027
Join date : 2011-03-22
Age : 25
Location : Edinburgh, Scotland

PostSubject: Re: Revelations gameplay pt.2   Tue Dec 13, 2011 11:48 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
Mcghie wrote:
it feels like dead aim some how.
Could it be the same aiming method and the boat setting Wink If it is anything like Dead Aim I'm sure to love the ever living crap out of it.


Mcghie wrote:
Still dont like the enemies though, they are a bit creepy, but they just look so silly
All of them? I can understand the Ooze (even though I'm liking at least the regular ones) but what about the zombie wolves, mutated crustacea and hunters?

Yeah I think it is the 3rd person to 1st person aiming system and the general dark, disturbing and atmospheric boat scene that brings back the memories of dead aim Smile
Well not all of them, the mutated wolves are cool and the hunters are so cool yet so damn scary now that they can sneak up on you with there invisibility.
The ooze is just damn right hilariously stupid, what the hell was Capcom doing there ?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
avatar

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction
Posts : 12901
Join date : 2009-09-14
Age : 27
Location : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Revelations gameplay pt.2   Tue Dec 13, 2011 12:12 pm

Mcghie wrote:
The ooze is just damn right hilariously stupid, what the hell was Capcom doing there ?
They kinda remind me of Regenerators, I guess that's why I like them. The ones with circular saws for arms are pretty meh and I can't really say anything about the exploding ones yet, the images on those are too vague.

Did you know they can travel through water by turning into that white goo seen earlier?

_________________
~The Weapon of Mass Distraction~

COMMUNITY:
Resident Evil Forums Facebook: [link]
Resident Evil Forums Steam Group: [link]
Come check my Let's Plays: [link]

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://colmillos.deviantart.com/
Mcghie
Spec Ops
Spec Ops
avatar

Steam : BioDeamz
Posts : 2027
Join date : 2011-03-22
Age : 25
Location : Edinburgh, Scotland

PostSubject: Re: Revelations gameplay pt.2   Tue Dec 13, 2011 1:20 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
Mcghie wrote:
The ooze is just damn right hilariously stupid, what the hell was Capcom doing there ?
They kinda remind me of Regenerators, I guess that's why I like them. The ones with circular saws for arms are pretty meh and I can't really say anything about the exploding ones yet, the images on those are too vague.

Did you know they can travel through water by turning into that white goo seen earlier?

Yeah they are kind of like regenerators but having quite got the same result as regenerators, thats why I dont like them much :/
I didn't know that, thats pretty cool.
I haven't really been keeping updated on RER to be honest.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Revelations gameplay pt.2   

Back to top Go down
 
Revelations gameplay pt.2
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Resident Evil: Revelations 2
» New (latest) suspect is dead - mccannfiles
» Resident Evil HD remake

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Resident Evil :: Pictures and Videos-
Jump to: