HomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» BAD NEWS
Fri Dec 15, 2017 3:43 am by White Rock

» Complete Series Playthrough Guide
Fri Dec 15, 2017 3:33 am by White Rock

» Thoughts on the RE Anderson Movies
Fri Dec 15, 2017 3:27 am by White Rock

» Biohaze has moderators that aren't the full shilling...
Fri Dec 15, 2017 3:16 am by White Rock

» Resident Evil 2: Survivors (Out Now)
Fri Dec 08, 2017 1:23 pm by DeathShadows

» What has happen??
Thu Dec 07, 2017 7:50 am by Bulls-3ye

» Facebook disabled my account!
Sat Dec 02, 2017 6:59 pm by RebelliousQueen

» What do you guys do in your spare time?
Mon Nov 27, 2017 9:07 pm by White Rock

» Based on Commercial: Does RE:7 or RE:FC seem better than last games or each other
Sun Nov 26, 2017 8:06 am by White Rock

Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
White Rock
 
PWNERX
 
RebelliousQueen
 
Ghost Leader
 
DeathShadows
 
Bulls-3ye
 
Mass Distraction
 

Share | 
 

 What You Watched Last

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Trichos
Cerberus
Cerberus
avatar

Posts : 311
Join date : 2012-01-07
Age : 28
Location : Germany

PostSubject: Re: What You Watched Last   Sun Jan 29, 2012 3:28 pm

Precisely answered I juat watched Little Britain USA. If we're talking "proper" movies only, though, it was Jurassic Park.

Sigh, those days when a velociraptor's skin was still all leather, no feather...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: What You Watched Last   Mon Jan 30, 2012 2:00 pm

The first two episodes of Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex and The Manchurian Candidate.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
avatar

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction
Posts : 12901
Join date : 2009-09-14
Age : 27
Location : Finland

PostSubject: Re: What You Watched Last   Mon Jan 30, 2012 2:33 pm

保守的な wrote:
The first two episodes of Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex
How are you liking it? I still haven't seen the last three episodes of the first season because they run out of copies for the last DVD and I have not had any luck finding one.

_________________
~The Weapon of Mass Distraction~

COMMUNITY:
Resident Evil Forums Facebook: [link]
Resident Evil Forums Steam Group: [link]
Come check my Let's Plays: [link]

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://colmillos.deviantart.com/
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: What You Watched Last   Mon Jan 30, 2012 3:09 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
保守的な wrote:
The first two episodes of Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex
How are you liking it? I still haven't seen the last three episodes of the first season because they run out of copies for the last DVD and I have not had any luck finding one.

I love it, I've already seen both seasons a few months ago. I haven't had time to watch Solid State Society yet though. Have you tried looking online? If you have Netflix, I know it's on there.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
avatar

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction
Posts : 12901
Join date : 2009-09-14
Age : 27
Location : Finland

PostSubject: Re: What You Watched Last   Mon Jan 30, 2012 3:16 pm

保守的な wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
保守的な wrote:
The first two episodes of Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex
How are you liking it? I still haven't seen the last three episodes of the first season because they run out of copies for the last DVD and I have not had any luck finding one.

I love it, I've already seen both seasons a few months ago. I haven't had time to watch Solid State Society yet though. Have you tried looking online? If you have Netflix, I know it's on there.
Never used it and I don't like paying for video streaming. I'd rather buy the last DVD so my series collection wouldn't be incomplete. I do have Solid State Society too but I won't go into that before I have seen at least the full first season.


On topic: Today I watched Batman Begins and Stargate Continuum. Both were better than I expected and Continuum was so much better than the Ark of Truth I watched yesterday. I enjoy all these alternate timeline things.

_________________
~The Weapon of Mass Distraction~

COMMUNITY:
Resident Evil Forums Facebook: [link]
Resident Evil Forums Steam Group: [link]
Come check my Let's Plays: [link]

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://colmillos.deviantart.com/
Godzilla90s
Cerberus
Cerberus
avatar

Playstation Network Lastgeicocaveman
Posts : 345
Join date : 2009-03-19
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: What You Watched Last   Mon Jan 30, 2012 4:22 pm

viva la bam the dont feed phil episode
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: What You Watched Last   Mon Jan 30, 2012 4:31 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
保守的な wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
保守的な wrote:
The first two episodes of Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex
How are you liking it? I still haven't seen the last three episodes of the first season because they run out of copies for the last DVD and I have not had any luck finding one.

I love it, I've already seen both seasons a few months ago. I haven't had time to watch Solid State Society yet though. Have you tried looking online? If you have Netflix, I know it's on there.
Never used it and I don't like paying for video streaming. I'd rather buy the last DVD so my series collection wouldn't be incomplete. I do have Solid State Society too but I won't go into that before I have seen at least the full first season.


On topic: Today I watched Batman Begins and Stargate Continuum. Both were better than I expected and Continuum was so much better than the Ark of Truth I watched yesterday. I enjoy all these alternate timeline things.

You like Stargate too? Do you prefer SG-1, Atlantis, or Universe?


On topic: The last thing I watched was a rather interesting documentary about the history of gun control and how naive some people like Obama are for trying to take away our guns and freedom:
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
avatar

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction
Posts : 12901
Join date : 2009-09-14
Age : 27
Location : Finland

PostSubject: Re: What You Watched Last   Wed Feb 01, 2012 1:59 am

保守的な wrote:
You like Stargate too? Do you prefer SG-1, Atlantis, or Universe?
SG-1 is one of my favorite TV series. I know of the other series but I've never seen them. I hate it how they didn't even show SG-1 to the end here :/ O'Neill is my favorite character.


On topic: Dark Knight was actually a really good movie (only mentioning because I said I was gonna watch it). Anyway, I just rewatched the horrible Piranha II - The Spawning. Why did I go and watch it again, oh why... Not that it was scary or anything, it was just... stupid Very Happy I also started watching this Azumanga Daioh DVD I got in mail.

_________________
~The Weapon of Mass Distraction~

COMMUNITY:
Resident Evil Forums Facebook: [link]
Resident Evil Forums Steam Group: [link]
Come check my Let's Plays: [link]

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://colmillos.deviantart.com/
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: What You Watched Last   Wed Feb 01, 2012 10:53 pm

An anti-communist propaganda film:
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 4467
Join date : 2008-12-20
Age : 34
Location : Rockfort Hills, Los Santos

PostSubject: Re: What You Watched Last   Thu Feb 02, 2012 6:48 am

Battle 360: Enterprise vs Japan

_________________
PerseusRad wrote:
halestride wrote:

PerseusRad wrote:
There are Fireworks outside, but I can't see them very well.

then go outside.

thats crazy talk
Back to top Go down
View user profile
No ah
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
avatar

Playstation Network Bovah
Posts : 14
Join date : 2012-01-01
Age : 31
Location : Texas, USA

PostSubject: Re: What You Watched Last   Thu Feb 02, 2012 11:15 am

A Knight's Tale
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: What You Watched Last   Thu Feb 02, 2012 11:29 am

The great freedom fighter and opposition leader in Britain, Nigel Farage!

Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: What You Watched Last   Sat Feb 04, 2012 6:43 pm

The Grey

It was pretty damn amazing and I loved the ending.
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
avatar

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction
Posts : 12901
Join date : 2009-09-14
Age : 27
Location : Finland

PostSubject: Re: What You Watched Last   Sun Feb 05, 2012 2:44 pm

Paranormal Activity 3. Seriously it wasn't nearly as bad as everyone says it is. I watched it with my friend (we've both seen 1 & 2) and we both thought it was pretty good. Only grief we had with it was the ending which was just weird. Well, that and the fact at the guys who made the subtitles for it were clearly lazy.

_________________
~The Weapon of Mass Distraction~

COMMUNITY:
Resident Evil Forums Facebook: [link]
Resident Evil Forums Steam Group: [link]
Come check my Let's Plays: [link]

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://colmillos.deviantart.com/
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Yoshi
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
avatar

Playstation Network PinkYoshi06 (I think)
Posts : 168
Join date : 2012-01-26
Age : 30
Location : My room

PostSubject: Re: What You Watched Last   Sun Feb 05, 2012 3:10 pm

Yeah I seen it opening night and walking out of the theater everyone was complaining how much it sucked and yada yada..but I actually liked it. They had new elements in it that were pretty good.

Still my favorite is the first one. I like the first of most movies anyway lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://journeyofphoenix06.blogspot.com/
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: What You Watched Last   Mon Feb 06, 2012 9:54 am

Spike991 wrote:
Yoshi wrote:
I like the first of most movies anyway lol.

Oh yeah? Why is that?

What about Terminator 2 and Godfather Part 2?
Or to expand upon what Spike said, Empire Strikes Back?
Back to top Go down
Fat_Albert_Wesker
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen


Posts : 26
Join date : 2012-02-05

PostSubject: Re: What You Watched Last   Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:12 am

Watched "Demonic Toys" before I went to sleep.. Totally retarded, but I still enjoyed it. OOPSIE DAISY
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: What You Watched Last   Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:55 am

I watched the Super Bowl, not a movie but it's the length of two or three movies combined, so I decided to post it. I don't care about sports really, but I had a great time at my friend's Super Bowl party. Giants won, which is who we were rooting for, even none of us actually cared who would win since the St. Louis Rams weren't playing.
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: What You Watched Last   

Back to top Go down
 
What You Watched Last
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next
 Similar topics
-
» All watched over by machines and Loving Grace
» Disable notifications for watched topics
» When Will Journalists Stop Pussyfooting With the McCanns?
» Your Profile - Topics being watched
» NEW CANADIAN VETERANS MC WILL SEE IS DEBUT VERY SOON

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Others :: Off Topic :: Movies-
Jump to: