HomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» BAD NEWS
Thu Nov 16, 2017 9:22 am by Ghost Leader

» What has happen??
Wed Nov 15, 2017 3:11 am by White Rock

» At last: "Not a Hero" and "End of Zoe" will be released this December!
Mon Nov 06, 2017 3:29 am by White Rock

» Biohaze has moderators that aren't the full shilling...
Tue Oct 31, 2017 4:10 am by White Rock

» Resident Evil Discord
Thu Oct 19, 2017 6:13 pm by PWNERX

» Greetings from Hell
Tue Oct 17, 2017 11:57 am by Ghost Leader

» Thoughts on the RE Anderson Movies
Fri Oct 06, 2017 3:06 pm by PWNERX

» Any Mad Max fans?
Fri Sep 29, 2017 5:24 am by Bulls-3ye

» How do I sign out?
Wed Sep 13, 2017 12:59 am by RebelliousQueen

Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
White Rock
 
PWNERX
 
Ghost Leader
 

Share | 
 

 Your opinions on "movie" Wesker

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
00biohazard
STARS Member
STARS Member
avatar

Posts : 1298
Join date : 2012-02-06
Age : 26
Location : Santiago, Chile

PostSubject: Re: Your opinions on "movie" Wesker   Fri Mar 23, 2012 1:42 pm

chrisredfielmusculo wrote:
i liked wesker in afterlife
he interpetred the character good

He played the character well, but he was little too young for my taste, they could hve gotten an older actor. Have you seen Shawn roberts without his wesker make up and clothes? he looks like a high school quarterback. Wesker should never look like a high school quarterback. Never.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fernandomoody.tumblr.com/
PunkMaister
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen


Posts : 112
Join date : 2012-03-13
Age : 50
Location : Ponce, Puerto Rico

PostSubject: Re: Your opinions on "movie" Wesker   Fri Mar 23, 2012 3:49 pm

High school quarterback? If you say so... He sure didn't look like that to me although I agree he should have been a bit older.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
00biohazard
STARS Member
STARS Member
avatar

Posts : 1298
Join date : 2012-02-06
Age : 26
Location : Santiago, Chile

PostSubject: Re: Your opinions on "movie" Wesker   Fri Mar 23, 2012 4:26 pm

PunkMaister wrote:
High school quarterback? If you say so... He sure didn't look like that to me although I agree he should have been a bit older.

Not in the movie, im talking about shawn roberts, without his wesker make up. Shawn roberts the actor. Looks like a pretty boy jock. Thats why he did such a good job with wesker. In the movie you cant even tell.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fernandomoody.tumblr.com/
PunkMaister
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen


Posts : 112
Join date : 2012-03-13
Age : 50
Location : Ponce, Puerto Rico

PostSubject: Re: Your opinions on "movie" Wesker   Fri Mar 23, 2012 5:19 pm

00biohazard wrote:
PunkMaister wrote:
High school quarterback? If you say so... He sure didn't look like that to me although I agree he should have been a bit older.

Not in the movie, im talking about shawn roberts, without his wesker make up. Shawn roberts the actor. Looks like a pretty boy jock. Thats why he did such a good job with wesker. In the movie you cant even tell.
That's true and in this comparison to his game counterpart one can see he got Wesker's mannerisms down to a T as well.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jilly
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
avatar

Posts : 34
Join date : 2012-03-28
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: Your opinions on "movie" Wesker   Thu Mar 29, 2012 4:35 pm

Maybe it's just me, but I think movie Wesker looks a little chubby.

Like everything else about the Resident Evil movies he makes me cry.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://w11.zetaboards.com/raccooncityoutbreak/index/
leon248
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
avatar

Playstation Network darksonic24
Posts : 61
Join date : 2012-03-27
Age : 23
Location : on a mission saving ashley

PostSubject: Re: Your opinions on "movie" Wesker   Thu Mar 29, 2012 4:38 pm

that wesker tried to funkin eat alice like what the fuck and now theres jill sexy ass with a damn army!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Outbreakgirl
Cerberus
Cerberus
avatar

Posts : 322
Join date : 2012-05-26
Age : 25
Location : In front of a computer screen

PostSubject: Re: Your opinions on "movie" Wesker   Sat May 26, 2012 7:14 pm

Extremely goofy, he's a lazy bum and a cannibal. Those words shouldn't what describe Wesker.


Last edited by Outbreakgirl on Sat May 26, 2012 7:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RaviorStygian
Licker
Licker
avatar

Playstation Network RaviorStygian
Posts : 1568
Join date : 2011-01-01
Age : 22
Location : New York

PostSubject: Re: Your opinions on "movie" Wesker   Sat May 26, 2012 7:29 pm

Outbreakgirl wrote:
Extremely goofy, he's a lazy bum and and cannibal. Those words shouldn't what describe Wesker.
Well, maybe not "game" Wesker. But for "movie" Wesker why not?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ThomVD
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
avatar

Playstation Network ThomVD
Posts : 2316
Join date : 2011-07-10
Location : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Your opinions on "movie" Wesker   Sun May 27, 2012 12:03 am

RaviorStygian wrote:
Outbreakgirl wrote:
Extremely goofy, he's a lazy bum and and cannibal. Those words shouldn't what describe Wesker.
Well, maybe not "game" Wesker. But for "movie" Wesker why not?

If they make the movies so extremely different, why call it 'Resident Evil'?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chrisredfield84
Cerberus
Cerberus
avatar

Posts : 269
Join date : 2012-02-01
Age : 33
Location : India

PostSubject: Re: Your opinions on "movie" Wesker   Sun May 27, 2012 4:57 am

Very poorly characterized and portrayed. Heck, casting too was bad.I wonder if any real life characters could pull off RE characters. I guess the game creators hsould have had the copyrights to create movies but capcom had to make money by killing their franchise in the name of movies. How is it hard to make a full length film when you can make a game with a plot and have cut scenes in them. Giving copy rights to screen gems was the biggest mistake of capcom.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PunkMaister
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen


Posts : 112
Join date : 2012-03-13
Age : 50
Location : Ponce, Puerto Rico

PostSubject: Re: Your opinions on "movie" Wesker   Sun May 27, 2012 2:03 pm

chrisredfield84 wrote:
Very poorly characterized and portrayed. Heck, casting too was bad.I wonder if any real life characters could pull off RE characters. I guess the game creators hsould have had the copyrights to create movies but capcom had to make money by killing their franchise in the name of movies. How is it hard to make a full length film when you can make a game with a plot and have cut scenes in them. Giving copy rights to screen gems was the biggest mistake of capcom.

Well Capcom was the one that made the contract with Screengems stating specifically that the movies would not have tie ins to the games from the getgo, why did Capcom chose this avenue might be in part because of George Romero's script made them think it was impossible to create a good tie in live action adaptation of the games.

Never the less the fact is despite it's horrendous canonical shortcomings the RE film franchise remains the most successful Game to live action adaptation to date.

Still there is always hope of a more canonical reboot like with Spiderman.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RaviorStygian
Licker
Licker
avatar

Playstation Network RaviorStygian
Posts : 1568
Join date : 2011-01-01
Age : 22
Location : New York

PostSubject: Re: Your opinions on "movie" Wesker   Sun May 27, 2012 4:28 pm

ThomVD wrote:
RaviorStygian wrote:
Outbreakgirl wrote:
Extremely goofy, he's a lazy bum and and cannibal. Those words shouldn't what describe Wesker.
Well, maybe not "game" Wesker. But for "movie" Wesker why not?

If they make the movies so extremely different, why call it 'Resident Evil'?
Just think of it as a different kind of Resident Evil.

Kind of like how the Mario Party games are different from the Super Mario games.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PunkMaister
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen


Posts : 112
Join date : 2012-03-13
Age : 50
Location : Ponce, Puerto Rico

PostSubject: Re: Your opinions on "movie" Wesker   Mon May 28, 2012 2:24 pm

RaviorStygian wrote:
Just think of it as a different kind of Resident Evil.

Kind of like how the Mario Party games are different from the Super Mario games.

Or like the comic books The Spectacular Spiderman and the Amazing Spiderman.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mister Albert Wesker
Cerberus
Cerberus
avatar

Playstation Network the-evilking
Steam : Hoxton47
Posts : 262
Join date : 2012-09-26
Age : 20
Location : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Your opinions on "movie" Wesker   Sun Sep 30, 2012 8:56 am

I luv him! Just look at him!



Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
View user profile
00biohazard
STARS Member
STARS Member
avatar

Posts : 1298
Join date : 2012-02-06
Age : 26
Location : Santiago, Chile

PostSubject: Re: Your opinions on "movie" Wesker   Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:12 pm

He's grown on me. And he looked pretty awesome at the beginning of Afterlife, when he was wearing the suit Wesker used in RE4 (game)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fernandomoody.tumblr.com/
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Your opinions on "movie" Wesker   

Back to top Go down
 
Your opinions on "movie" Wesker
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
 Similar topics
-
» Unpopular Fame Opinions You Hold
» SAHARA MOVIE STILLS
» Bleach Movie 2 The Diamond Dust Rebellion DVDRip
» Worst Movie(s) Ever
» William and Kate at Big Cats Movie Premiere

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Resident Evil :: Resident Evil Movies-
Jump to: