HomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Your thoughts on the "Not a Hero" and "End of Zoe" DLC!
Mon Jan 08, 2018 6:04 am by Bulls-3ye

» BAD NEWS
Fri Dec 15, 2017 3:43 am by White Rock

» Complete Series Playthrough Guide
Fri Dec 15, 2017 3:33 am by White Rock

» Thoughts on the RE Anderson Movies
Fri Dec 15, 2017 3:27 am by White Rock

» Biohaze has moderators that aren't the full shilling...
Fri Dec 15, 2017 3:16 am by White Rock

» Resident Evil 2: Survivors (Out Now)
Fri Dec 08, 2017 1:23 pm by DeathShadows

» What has happen??
Thu Dec 07, 2017 7:50 am by Bulls-3ye

» Facebook disabled my account!
Sat Dec 02, 2017 6:59 pm by RebelliousQueen

» What do you guys do in your spare time?
Mon Nov 27, 2017 9:07 pm by White Rock

Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
Bulls-3ye
 

Share | 
 

 Your opinions on "movie" Wesker

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
00biohazard
STARS Member
STARS Member
avatar

Posts : 1298
Join date : 2012-02-06
Age : 26
Location : Santiago, Chile

PostSubject: Re: Your opinions on "movie" Wesker   Wed Mar 14, 2012 8:52 pm

Miss Claire Redfield wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
I stil think even Wolverine would be unable to patch himself back together after a blast that makes everything into nothingness. He's also missing Wolverine's adamantium skeleton.

This one makes me laugh Smile Mass is right. Anderson wants Wesker to be alive but he never clear the ending. Like Mass said, how will you unable to patch yourself back together after a huge blast. I mean, it was right infront of Wesker. The impact of the explosion. He is not San Gokou that can do instant transmission and just teleport to the other helicopter. What the hell, I still wondering until now, how he survives. Anderson didn't make it clear i didn't noticed that helicopter at first, Anderson is running out of Ideas, just to say that Wesker is alive. I wish he made it more clearly in the ending...

Not to be advocate of the devil here, but his ass did get blown up at the beginning of the movie in a huge plane crash. Which exploded. And then he stated to Alice that the T virus brought him back. Its still weak stupid writing, but we didnt mind then did we?(or we did, we just kept our mouths shut). Still, Anderson logic is fail.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fernandomoody.tumblr.com/
PAULSAMSON
Umbrella Security Service
Umbrella Security Service
avatar

Playstation Network DARIOC2013
Posts : 1726
Join date : 2011-01-19
Age : 28
Location : Argentina

PostSubject: Re: Your opinions on "movie" Wesker   Wed Mar 14, 2012 8:53 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
I have no idea how Wesker could have survived. I've said this before but the implosion destroyed everything withing a hundred mile radius from the plane. There's absolutely no way he would've survived. I guess stuff like that happens only in Anderson-land.

Anderson: "Cause he had a MOTHERF***IN PARACHUTE!!!!!!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
avatar

Playstation Network NiteKrawler
Posts : 7505
Join date : 2009-03-14
Age : 30

PostSubject: Re: Your opinions on "movie" Wesker   Wed Mar 14, 2012 8:55 pm

00biohazard wrote:


Not to be advocate of the devil here, but his ass did get blown up at the beginning of the movie in a huge plane crash. Which exploded. And then he stated to Alice that the T virus brought him back. Its still weak stupid writing, but we didnt mind then did we?(or we did, we just kept our mouths shut). Still, Anderson logic is fail.

Yeah, but in Andersonland that plane apparently crashed into marshmallow island because Wesker was fully powered and Alice just had hers taken away and she was left with less damage than Wesker.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
avatar

Playstation Network RebelliousQueen
Steam : BlindedByVengeance
Posts : 2957
Join date : 2012-02-21
Age : 25
Location : Manila, Philippines

PostSubject: Re: Your opinions on "movie" Wesker   Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:27 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
00biohazard wrote:


Not to be advocate of the devil here, but his ass did get blown up at the beginning of the movie in a huge plane crash. Which exploded. And then he stated to Alice that the T virus brought him back. Its still weak stupid writing, but we didnt mind then did we?(or we did, we just kept our mouths shut). Still, Anderson logic is fail.

Yeah, but in Andersonland that plane apparently crashed into marshmallow island because Wesker was fully powered and Alice just had hers taken away and she was left with less damage than Wesker.

That's only available on Alice and her Anderson Land. Heh. If by any chance that Anderson is gonna read this, hope he understands what we are tryin' to say. It is not really realistic to a man to survives on the plain crash that easily
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
avatar

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction
Posts : 12901
Join date : 2009-09-14
Age : 27
Location : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Your opinions on "movie" Wesker   Thu Mar 15, 2012 3:19 am

PunkMaister wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
He still can't phase through walls etc, so he would've needed to speed to the door of the plane, open it and speed his way all the way from the blast which was ridiculously huge.

I know we'll see Anderson shoving Wesker there anyway, just like every other character already supposedly dead.

If you mean Carlos and Rain Ocampo for what I've read Umbrella cloned them both probably to be used as agents against Alice, Leon and the rest of the resistance. Jill did not die in the previous movies she was simply captured by Umbrella which is why we see her under their control at the end of Afterlife.
Leon was also supposedly dead. I wonder how Anderson manages to explain that.

_________________
~The Weapon of Mass Distraction~

COMMUNITY:
Resident Evil Forums Facebook: [link]
Resident Evil Forums Steam Group: [link]
Come check my Let's Plays: [link]

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://colmillos.deviantart.com/
PunkMaister
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen


Posts : 112
Join date : 2012-03-13
Age : 50
Location : Ponce, Puerto Rico

PostSubject: Re: Your opinions on "movie" Wesker   Thu Mar 15, 2012 6:03 pm

^ Since Leon Kennedy has not made any single appearance in the movies as off yet that argument makes absolutely no sense whatsoever. Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down
View user profile
00biohazard
STARS Member
STARS Member
avatar

Posts : 1298
Join date : 2012-02-06
Age : 26
Location : Santiago, Chile

PostSubject: Re: Your opinions on "movie" Wesker   Thu Mar 15, 2012 6:36 pm

PunkMaister wrote:
^ Since Leon Kennedy has not made any single appearance in the movies as off yet that argument makes absolutely no sense whatsoever. Rolling Eyes


In a newspaper article in RE apocalypse, he is movie Jills dead partner.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fernandomoody.tumblr.com/
PunkMaister
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen


Posts : 112
Join date : 2012-03-13
Age : 50
Location : Ponce, Puerto Rico

PostSubject: Re: Your opinions on "movie" Wesker   Thu Mar 15, 2012 7:19 pm

00biohazard wrote:
PunkMaister wrote:
^ Since Leon Kennedy has not made any single appearance in the movies as off yet that argument makes absolutely no sense whatsoever. Rolling Eyes


In a newspaper article in RE apocalypse, he is movie Jills dead partner.

That was totally non canon.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
00biohazard
STARS Member
STARS Member
avatar

Posts : 1298
Join date : 2012-02-06
Age : 26
Location : Santiago, Chile

PostSubject: Re: Your opinions on "movie" Wesker   Thu Mar 15, 2012 8:14 pm

PunkMaister wrote:
00biohazard wrote:
PunkMaister wrote:
^ Since Leon Kennedy has not made any single appearance in the movies as off yet that argument makes absolutely no sense whatsoever. Rolling Eyes


In a newspaper article in RE apocalypse, he is movie Jills dead partner.

That was totally non canon.

Its not that its non canon, the director fucked up, and decided to include Leon anyway, since he was a wellknown character and his ignorant wifey told him to. But saying its not canon?thats weak, it appeared in the movie. Therefore, it should be canon in the movies. Good thing for you, the film series exist in a strange dimension called Andersonland, where anything is possible.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fernandomoody.tumblr.com/
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
avatar

Playstation Network NiteKrawler
Posts : 7505
Join date : 2009-03-14
Age : 30

PostSubject: Re: Your opinions on "movie" Wesker   Thu Mar 15, 2012 8:21 pm

@Punk: In the movies, Leon being dead is canon. So...your argument makes absolutely no sense whatsoever.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
avatar

Playstation Network RebelliousQueen
Steam : BlindedByVengeance
Posts : 2957
Join date : 2012-02-21
Age : 25
Location : Manila, Philippines

PostSubject: Re: Your opinions on "movie" Wesker   Thu Mar 15, 2012 8:52 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
@Punk: In the movies, Leon being dead is canon. So...your argument makes absolutely no sense whatsoever.

He doesn't understand it, Nite. Punk, Leon is already dead, it is canon. I don't know why Anderson wants him on Retribution. What kind of Director he is? Leon already died on Afterlife. He is fucked up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PunkMaister
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen


Posts : 112
Join date : 2012-03-13
Age : 50
Location : Ponce, Puerto Rico

PostSubject: Re: Your opinions on "movie" Wesker   Thu Mar 15, 2012 9:01 pm

I thought you were talking about the promotional newspaper clip that appeared on the movie's webpage my bad.

@Miss Claire Redfield: Actually it was RE Apocalypse where those clippings appeared
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
avatar

Playstation Network RebelliousQueen
Steam : BlindedByVengeance
Posts : 2957
Join date : 2012-02-21
Age : 25
Location : Manila, Philippines

PostSubject: Re: Your opinions on "movie" Wesker   Thu Mar 15, 2012 9:06 pm

PunkMaister wrote:
I thought you were talking about the promotional newspaper clip that appeared on the movie's webpage my bad.

It's alright. Same happens to me here.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
avatar

Playstation Network NiteKrawler
Posts : 7505
Join date : 2009-03-14
Age : 30

PostSubject: Re: Your opinions on "movie" Wesker   Thu Mar 15, 2012 9:06 pm

I don't know. I'm just so damn curious as to how Anderson is going to try to do this.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
avatar

Playstation Network RebelliousQueen
Steam : BlindedByVengeance
Posts : 2957
Join date : 2012-02-21
Age : 25
Location : Manila, Philippines

PostSubject: Re: Your opinions on "movie" Wesker   Thu Mar 15, 2012 9:13 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
I don't know. I'm just so damn curious as to how Anderson is going to try to do this.

Same here, Only happened on Anderson Land.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Methsia
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
avatar

Steam : Methsia
Posts : 2350
Join date : 2010-09-04
Age : 22
Location : UP IN THIS

PostSubject: Re: Your opinions on "movie" Wesker   Fri Mar 16, 2012 1:50 am

Oh Anderson. You dun goofed everything up. I hate the man no more after
after reading all that. What is the bloody point anyway. He is just never going to be
better.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://twitter.com/Methsia
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
DeadlyGenetics
Zombie
Zombie
avatar

Posts : 647
Join date : 2012-02-08
Age : 27
Location : Out of Earshot

PostSubject: Re: Your opinions on "movie" Wesker   Fri Mar 16, 2012 3:29 am

My personal opinion of "movie" Wesker... *laughs til she chokes* *coughcough* Anywho!

Extinction - Ok first off receding hairline much? You could tell his hair was more 'fake' blonde then "Wesker" in Afterlife. True his part in Extinction was short, but still from you do see of him it's still disappointing. To me at least it was anyway. I didn't mind the suit as he wore one in RE4 and REUC which to me looked great on him with that turtle neck underneath.

Afterlife - No, just no. What the hell was with Uroboros popping out of his mouth like the lower levels of the mutation in 'normal' humans? This is Wesker, not some random person who was just 'infected'... Sure a portion of his head was blasted away and he came back to life. He's Wesker! He had better! I don't give a damn if Alice is supposed to be 'all powerful' you might as well say, she is not Wesker's end! Blowing up his plane? Pffffttttt do you honestly not think Wesker would make one of his great escapes? Oh wait... It was Alice, had to make her look super-special-awesome!

On the aspects of Chris and Claire; Seriously?

"Claire!"

"Who are you"

"It's me! Chris!"

Why did they practically turn Claire into a version of Jill under the control of the device on her chest? Unless this was supposed to be a hint on as to why Claire hasn't been seen in a game in awhile, unless you count her appearance in Degeneration(which is canon with the games). And what's the deal with Carlos and Alice being on 'romantic terms' you might as well say? What a shame he blew up in the sacrificial tanker bombing. Oh so sad! And what the hell? Leon Jill's dead partner?

Now I skip to Alice. Alice, alice... Alice... Let's look at the character that is 'Alice', shall we? Yes, let's look at her for a moment. Who does Alice remind me of? A mix match between Wesker and Claire. Think about it. She's done up like Claire Redfield; the motorcycles, how she acts, her involvement with Angela Ashford in Apocalypse, etc... Yet she's a blonde super tyrant like Wesker that some how keeps surviving whatever is thrown at her and is sought after like she's so precious and rare you'll never find another duplicate, hence forth why they chose to clone her and then how she was 'working with Umbrella then turned on them and now wants to go against them' deal.

Does anyone happen to recall the scene towards the end of Apocalypse where Alice is running through the glass hallway as a chopper is firing at her? Where she then reaches the end and in an action of slow motion she starts to drop her gun, slides down, snatches it, then takes aim and fires? Was that not what Claire did in RECVX while attempting to escape the Umbrella Facility she had managed to infiltrate with help from Leon? Why would you rip that? That upset me as it was always my favorite scene whenever I would start a new game in RECVX...

Then Wesker is after her. Wesker has always been bent on getting revenge on Chris but the movies stream away from that and have him going after Alice.

My opinion? Those movies aren't Resident Evil. They're not Resident Evil at all, all they are are some sort of horrible attempt at a zombie film franchise that was probably known wouldn't go far unless it was incorporated with something well known to take after to draw the attention of fans. Resident Evil is great! It'd be even better without those damn films included in it's criteria now... A lot of people claim they'd rather watch the movies then play the games. When my mother sits down and watches them, I leave and she always asks me why and I just look at her and say, "Unless you wanna hear me rant and point out crap and then start comparing it the whole way through, which I know you hate and despise when I do, you'll let me go into the dining room or wherever and let me do my own thing." And she does because she knows I'm telling the truth. Every time I did watch one of them with her I went on a comparison streak.

No, they might not be canon, but if you're gonna go and start making something that is based off of something else, and use it's characters and in general story line, you could at least stay true to it and not 'alter' it. The movies are just a horrible butchering of the games to fit how someone else either wanted it to be or thought it should of been.

I'm sorry for ranting by the way. Pay me no mind I just needed to get that out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PunkMaister
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen


Posts : 112
Join date : 2012-03-13
Age : 50
Location : Ponce, Puerto Rico

PostSubject: Re: Your opinions on "movie" Wesker   Fri Mar 16, 2012 5:54 am

Spike991 wrote:
Methsia wrote:
Oh Anderson. You dun goofed everything up. I hate the man no more after
after reading all that. What is the bloody point anyway. He is just never going to be
better.

Haha, that's the spirit Meth. Smile

Anderson knows not what he does, he's just a happy guy making his fun movies and having a grand time while everyone is miserable because they have to pay for and watch his movies.


Who forces you at gunpoint to pay and watch his movies?

Truth besides the first and second RE films I've watched all the other films when they are broadcast on HBO, Showtime etc. Why because his movies to me are simply not worth paying 6 to 8 bucks at a theater.

The purists could say all they want about the movies being bad but the fact is they keep making money to guarantee sequel after sequel and guess what that is what Capcom and Sony are after not pleasing the purist fan.

And maybe just maybe what fans should be doing is to complain to Capcom itself since they are the ones that are more than happy to greenlight Anderson's RE film franchise. On that note does anyone know how the RE Fans in Japan feel about the films because for some reason they seem to strike a bigger cord there than in the West. And as I said the bottom line for them is to make money not please this group or the other.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
avatar

Playstation Network NiteKrawler
Posts : 7505
Join date : 2009-03-14
Age : 30

PostSubject: Re: Your opinions on "movie" Wesker   Fri Mar 16, 2012 12:10 pm

Sony and Capcom are not behind the live action movies. Just the CGI movies.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PunkMaister
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen


Posts : 112
Join date : 2012-03-13
Age : 50
Location : Ponce, Puerto Rico

PostSubject: Re: Your opinions on "movie" Wesker   Fri Mar 16, 2012 2:21 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
Sony and Capcom are not behind the live action movies. Just the CGI movies.
Rolling Eyes
Sorry but without their consent Anderson would not be able to make a single movie with the characters or creatures from the games and Capcom and Sony are always listed in the credtis and do receive revenue from the live action films.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
00biohazard
STARS Member
STARS Member
avatar

Posts : 1298
Join date : 2012-02-06
Age : 26
Location : Santiago, Chile

PostSubject: Re: Your opinions on "movie" Wesker   Fri Mar 16, 2012 3:49 pm

PunkMaister wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:
Sony and Capcom are not behind the live action movies. Just the CGI movies.
Rolling Eyes
Sorry but without their consent Anderson would not be able to make a single movie with the characters or creatures from the games and Capcom and Sony are always listed in the credtis and do receive revenue from the live action films.

He means the creative aspect, the script, everything in that department. Not the rights. Anderson has the rights but makes horrible movies. CAPCOM is directly in charge of the story and production of the CGI movies, therefore has muchmore involvment with it being align with the games. Anderson, as you said, is movieverse, or Andersonland, but capcom doesnt care as long as they get paid.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fernandomoody.tumblr.com/
PunkMaister
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen


Posts : 112
Join date : 2012-03-13
Age : 50
Location : Ponce, Puerto Rico

PostSubject: Re: Your opinions on "movie" Wesker   Fri Mar 16, 2012 4:00 pm

00biohazard wrote:
He means the creative aspect, the script, everything in that department. Not the rights. Anderson has the rights but makes horrible movies. CAPCOM is directly in charge of the story and production of the CGI movies, therefore has muchmore involvment with it being align with the games. Anderson, as you said, is movieverse, or Andersonland, but capcom doesnt care as long as they get paid.

Well to me is the same as say The Amazing Spiderman and the Spectacular Spiderman both are Spiderman but from 2 completely different alternate universes.

Another example would be Movieverse Spiderman which by the way Marvel is rebooting.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
avatar

Playstation Network NiteKrawler
Posts : 7505
Join date : 2009-03-14
Age : 30

PostSubject: Re: Your opinions on "movie" Wesker   Sat Mar 17, 2012 12:20 am

Yeah, 00biohazard got what I meant. Capcom does disappoint me by letting Anderson do what he does. But, it is money. A shit ton of money. As for Sony, I really don't think they are anything but a distributor for the movies along with like a million other companies. They have absolutely nothing to do with the movies other than that. Whereas for the CGI films, both Capcom and Sony are production companies which means they have more control over everything than anyone else.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Your opinions on "movie" Wesker   

Back to top Go down
 
Your opinions on "movie" Wesker
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Unpopular Fame Opinions You Hold
» SAHARA MOVIE STILLS
» Bleach Movie 2 The Diamond Dust Rebellion DVDRip
» Worst Movie(s) Ever
» William and Kate at Big Cats Movie Premiere

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Resident Evil :: Resident Evil Movies-
Jump to: