HomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» BAD NEWS
Thu Nov 16, 2017 9:22 am by Ghost Leader

» What has happen??
Wed Nov 15, 2017 3:11 am by White Rock

» At last: "Not a Hero" and "End of Zoe" will be released this December!
Mon Nov 06, 2017 3:29 am by White Rock

» Biohaze has moderators that aren't the full shilling...
Tue Oct 31, 2017 4:10 am by White Rock

» Resident Evil Discord
Thu Oct 19, 2017 6:13 pm by PWNERX

» Greetings from Hell
Tue Oct 17, 2017 11:57 am by Ghost Leader

» Thoughts on the RE Anderson Movies
Fri Oct 06, 2017 3:06 pm by PWNERX

» Any Mad Max fans?
Fri Sep 29, 2017 5:24 am by Bulls-3ye

» How do I sign out?
Wed Sep 13, 2017 12:59 am by RebelliousQueen

Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
White Rock
 
PWNERX
 
Ghost Leader
 

Share | 
 

 Which Resident Evil Movie Is Your Favorite?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Pick Your Favorite RE Movie!
Resident Evil: Degeneration
42%
 42% [ 31 ]
Resident Evil: 4D Executer
7%
 7% [ 5 ]
Resident Evil
15%
 15% [ 11 ]
Resident Evil: Apocalypse
14%
 14% [ 10 ]
Resident Evil: Extinction
7%
 7% [ 5 ]
Resident Evil: Afterlife
12%
 12% [ 9 ]
Resident Evil: Retribution
1%
 1% [ 1 ]
Resident Evil: Damnation
2%
 2% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 74
 

AuthorMessage
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
avatar

Playstation Network NiteKrawler
Posts : 7505
Join date : 2009-03-14
Age : 30

PostSubject: Which Resident Evil Movie Is Your Favorite?   Sun Aug 21, 2011 1:59 pm

I'm only including the main movies and I wanted to include 4D Executer as well. I won't include fan movies. You can cancel your votes and enter a new vote as I add new movies to the list when they come out.


Last edited by NiteKrawler on Sun Aug 21, 2011 2:38 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Slippery-Q
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
avatar

Playstation Network Steam: Slippery-Q
Posts : 50
Join date : 2011-08-01
Age : 23
Location : El Paso

PostSubject: Re: Which Resident Evil Movie Is Your Favorite?   Sun Aug 21, 2011 2:22 pm

Degen, I hated all the others, and I never saw the 4D what the hell ever it is.
Why Degen? Reminded me of RE2 since it has Claire and Leon, and we all know RE2 is the best one.


Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 4462
Join date : 2008-12-20
Age : 34
Location : Rockfort Hills, Los Santos

PostSubject: Re: Which Resident Evil Movie Is Your Favorite?   Sun Aug 21, 2011 2:29 pm

Degeneration and Apocalypse equally.

_________________
PerseusRad wrote:
halestride wrote:

PerseusRad wrote:
There are Fireworks outside, but I can't see them very well.

then go outside.

thats crazy talk
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
avatar

Playstation Network NiteKrawler
Posts : 7505
Join date : 2009-03-14
Age : 30

PostSubject: Re: Which Resident Evil Movie Is Your Favorite?   Sun Aug 21, 2011 2:39 pm

Ghost Leader wrote:
Degeneration and Apocalypse equally.

I've edited the poll to allow voting for more than just one.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Knife
R.P.D. Officer
R.P.D. Officer
avatar

Playstation Network wazoo1875
Posts : 573
Join date : 2011-07-01
Age : 24
Location : The Universe

PostSubject: Re: Which Resident Evil Movie Is Your Favorite?   Sun Aug 21, 2011 3:50 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:
Degeneration and Apocalypse equally.

I've edited the poll to allow voting for more than just one.

Degeneration was endlessly better than everything else.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 4462
Join date : 2008-12-20
Age : 34
Location : Rockfort Hills, Los Santos

PostSubject: Re: Which Resident Evil Movie Is Your Favorite?   Sun Aug 21, 2011 4:04 pm

The Knife wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:
Degeneration and Apocalypse equally.

I've edited the poll to allow voting for more than just one.

Degeneration was endlessly better than everything else.
Opinions, opinions, opinions. The question is what's *your* favorite RE movie(s), so my post reflected *my* favorite RE movies. What other people think of what RE movies are my favorite isn't really anything I'm concerned about.

_________________
PerseusRad wrote:
halestride wrote:

PerseusRad wrote:
There are Fireworks outside, but I can't see them very well.

then go outside.

thats crazy talk
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RaviorStygian
Licker
Licker
avatar

Playstation Network RaviorStygian
Posts : 1568
Join date : 2011-01-01
Age : 22
Location : New York

PostSubject: Re: Which Resident Evil Movie Is Your Favorite?   Sun Aug 21, 2011 4:04 pm

Degeneration, but I do admit I did find the live action movies entertaining and have good memories watching them. I really liked the third and fourth one. The fourth one mainly for how Wesker was portrayed.

They aren't very good Resident Evil movies though, but they are fun to watch and aren't really ever cringe worthy. As long as you know what to expect.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Knife
R.P.D. Officer
R.P.D. Officer
avatar

Playstation Network wazoo1875
Posts : 573
Join date : 2011-07-01
Age : 24
Location : The Universe

PostSubject: Re: Which Resident Evil Movie Is Your Favorite?   Sun Aug 21, 2011 4:35 pm

Ghost Leader wrote:
The Knife wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:
Degeneration and Apocalypse equally.

I've edited the poll to allow voting for more than just one.

Degeneration was endlessly better than everything else.
Opinions, opinions, opinions. The question is what's *your* favorite RE movie(s), so my post reflected *my* favorite RE movies. What other people think of what RE movies are my favorite isn't really anything I'm concerned about.

I didn't, or at least, I didn't mean to reflect your post. I just think Degeneration is better than the other RE movies.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ThomVD
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
avatar

Playstation Network ThomVD
Posts : 2316
Join date : 2011-07-10
Location : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Which Resident Evil Movie Is Your Favorite?   Mon Aug 22, 2011 1:52 am

Degeneration by far.

The first two live action movies were ok. The last two were terrible.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
avatar

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction
Posts : 12900
Join date : 2009-09-14
Age : 27
Location : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Which Resident Evil Movie Is Your Favorite?   Mon Aug 22, 2011 5:39 am

You can only guess what I voted.

_________________
~The Weapon of Mass Distraction~

COMMUNITY:
Resident Evil Forums Facebook: [link]
Resident Evil Forums Steam Group: [link]
Come check my Let's Plays: [link]

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://colmillos.deviantart.com/
ThomVD
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
avatar

Playstation Network ThomVD
Posts : 2316
Join date : 2011-07-10
Location : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Which Resident Evil Movie Is Your Favorite?   Mon Aug 22, 2011 5:45 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
You can only guess what I voted.

4D Executer?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
avatar

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction
Posts : 12900
Join date : 2009-09-14
Age : 27
Location : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Which Resident Evil Movie Is Your Favorite?   Mon Aug 22, 2011 5:45 am

ThomVD wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
You can only guess what I voted.

4D Executer?
We have a winner! Very Happy

_________________
~The Weapon of Mass Distraction~

COMMUNITY:
Resident Evil Forums Facebook: [link]
Resident Evil Forums Steam Group: [link]
Come check my Let's Plays: [link]

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://colmillos.deviantart.com/
ThomVD
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
avatar

Playstation Network ThomVD
Posts : 2316
Join date : 2011-07-10
Location : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Which Resident Evil Movie Is Your Favorite?   Mon Aug 22, 2011 5:47 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
ThomVD wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
You can only guess what I voted.

4D Executer?
We have a winner! Very Happy

Woohoo!! Very Happy

I've not watched it yet, what is it about? Is it good?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
avatar

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction
Posts : 12900
Join date : 2009-09-14
Age : 27
Location : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Which Resident Evil Movie Is Your Favorite?   Mon Aug 22, 2011 5:55 am

ThomVD wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
ThomVD wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
You can only guess what I voted.

4D Executer?
We have a winner! Very Happy

Woohoo!! Very Happy

I've not watched it yet, what is it about? Is it good?
In my opinion it's good. Apparently someone else thinks so too Very Happy

Anyway, it's about a group of UBCS members sent to retrieve Dr. Cameron and her sample from Raccoon City. As I like the UBCS I thought it was really cool. It also gives us a new villain Very Happy

_________________
~The Weapon of Mass Distraction~

COMMUNITY:
Resident Evil Forums Facebook: [link]
Resident Evil Forums Steam Group: [link]
Come check my Let's Plays: [link]

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://colmillos.deviantart.com/
RaviorStygian
Licker
Licker
avatar

Playstation Network RaviorStygian
Posts : 1568
Join date : 2011-01-01
Age : 22
Location : New York

PostSubject: Re: Which Resident Evil Movie Is Your Favorite?   Mon Aug 22, 2011 7:39 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
ThomVD wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
ThomVD wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
You can only guess what I voted.

4D Executer?
We have a winner! Very Happy

Woohoo!! Very Happy

I've not watched it yet, what is it about? Is it good?
In my opinion it's good. Apparently someone else thinks so too Very Happy

Anyway, it's about a group of UBCS members sent to retrieve Dr. Cameron and her sample from Raccoon City. As I like the UBCS I thought it was really cool. It also gives us a new villain Very Happy
I'll watch it right now.

Lol what a gore fest at the end.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
avatar

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction
Posts : 12900
Join date : 2009-09-14
Age : 27
Location : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Which Resident Evil Movie Is Your Favorite?   Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:45 am

Good flick, isn't it?

_________________
~The Weapon of Mass Distraction~

COMMUNITY:
Resident Evil Forums Facebook: [link]
Resident Evil Forums Steam Group: [link]
Come check my Let's Plays: [link]

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://colmillos.deviantart.com/
RaviorStygian
Licker
Licker
avatar

Playstation Network RaviorStygian
Posts : 1568
Join date : 2011-01-01
Age : 22
Location : New York

PostSubject: Re: Which Resident Evil Movie Is Your Favorite?   Mon Aug 22, 2011 10:09 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
Good flick, isn't it?
Yeah it was good. A bit depressing, and the entire experience wasn't there since my chair wasn't vibrating and red liquid wasn't shooting into my face. But it was still fun to watch.

Plus, for a CG movie that old, it was surprisingly well animated. It was probably ground breaking at the time.

By the way, I never knew the t-virus was capable of that sort of thing. Actually, with the whole animal-to-animal thing, it almost seemed like the Las Plaga parasite.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
avatar

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction
Posts : 12900
Join date : 2009-09-14
Age : 27
Location : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Which Resident Evil Movie Is Your Favorite?   Mon Aug 22, 2011 10:19 am

RaviorStygian wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
Good flick, isn't it?
Yeah it was good. A bit depressing, and the entire experience wasn't there since my chair wasn't vibrating and red liquid wasn't shooting into my face. But it was still fun to watch.

Plus, for a CG movie that old, it was surprisingly well animated. It was probably ground breaking at the time.

By the way, I never knew the t-virus was capable of that sort of thing. Actually, with the whole animal-to-animal thing, it almost seemed like the Las Plaga parasite.
Actually it wasn't a regular T. It was Cameron's own strain, the T-Cameron Virus. Birkin wasn't the only scientist trying to improve the viral strain Very Happy

One interesting thing this film gave us (other than the new virus) is a character that supposedly got out of Raccoon.

_________________
~The Weapon of Mass Distraction~

COMMUNITY:
Resident Evil Forums Facebook: [link]
Resident Evil Forums Steam Group: [link]
Come check my Let's Plays: [link]

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://colmillos.deviantart.com/
RaviorStygian
Licker
Licker
avatar

Playstation Network RaviorStygian
Posts : 1568
Join date : 2011-01-01
Age : 22
Location : New York

PostSubject: Re: Which Resident Evil Movie Is Your Favorite?   Mon Aug 22, 2011 10:34 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
RaviorStygian wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
Good flick, isn't it?
Yeah it was good. A bit depressing, and the entire experience wasn't there since my chair wasn't vibrating and red liquid wasn't shooting into my face. But it was still fun to watch.

Plus, for a CG movie that old, it was surprisingly well animated. It was probably ground breaking at the time.

By the way, I never knew the t-virus was capable of that sort of thing. Actually, with the whole animal-to-animal thing, it almost seemed like the Las Plaga parasite.
Actually it wasn't a regular T. It was Cameron's own strain, the T-Cameron Virus. Birkin wasn't the only scientist trying to improve the viral strain Very Happy

One interesting thing this film gave us (other than the new virus) is a character that supposedly got out of Raccoon.
Ah, must have not been paying too much attention.

Also, did you mean Cameron?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
avatar

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction
Posts : 12900
Join date : 2009-09-14
Age : 27
Location : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Which Resident Evil Movie Is Your Favorite?   Mon Aug 22, 2011 10:51 am

RaviorStygian wrote:
Ah, must have not been paying too much attention.

Also, did you mean Cameron?
Must be because you were busy trying to make your chair bleed and vibrate Razz

Yeah, I meant her. I wish we could see her again.

_________________
~The Weapon of Mass Distraction~

COMMUNITY:
Resident Evil Forums Facebook: [link]
Resident Evil Forums Steam Group: [link]
Come check my Let's Plays: [link]

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://colmillos.deviantart.com/
RaviorStygian
Licker
Licker
avatar

Playstation Network RaviorStygian
Posts : 1568
Join date : 2011-01-01
Age : 22
Location : New York

PostSubject: Re: Which Resident Evil Movie Is Your Favorite?   Mon Aug 22, 2011 11:36 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
RaviorStygian wrote:
Ah, must have not been paying too much attention.

Also, did you mean Cameron?
Must be because you were busy trying to make your chair bleed and vibrate Razz

Yeah, I meant her. I wish we could see her again.
Was the story even canon?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
avatar

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction
Posts : 12900
Join date : 2009-09-14
Age : 27
Location : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Which Resident Evil Movie Is Your Favorite?   Mon Aug 22, 2011 11:42 am

RaviorStygian wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
RaviorStygian wrote:
Ah, must have not been paying too much attention.

Also, did you mean Cameron?
Must be because you were busy trying to make your chair bleed and vibrate Razz

Yeah, I meant her. I wish we could see her again.
Was the story even canon?
It might as well be. There's nothing to contradict the current canon and it's an official release by Capcom. It could be treated like a regular spinoff, out of which both Survivor and Chronicles series have already been deemed officially canon.

_________________
~The Weapon of Mass Distraction~

COMMUNITY:
Resident Evil Forums Facebook: [link]
Resident Evil Forums Steam Group: [link]
Come check my Let's Plays: [link]

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://colmillos.deviantart.com/
RaviorStygian
Licker
Licker
avatar

Playstation Network RaviorStygian
Posts : 1568
Join date : 2011-01-01
Age : 22
Location : New York

PostSubject: Re: Which Resident Evil Movie Is Your Favorite?   Mon Aug 22, 2011 11:56 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
RaviorStygian wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
RaviorStygian wrote:
Ah, must have not been paying too much attention.

Also, did you mean Cameron?
Must be because you were busy trying to make your chair bleed and vibrate Razz

Yeah, I meant her. I wish we could see her again.
Was the story even canon?
It might as well be. There's nothing to contradict the current canon and it's an official release by Capcom. It could be treated like a regular spinoff, out of which both Survivor and Chronicles series have already been deemed officially canon.
I guess so. I'm note sure if it will ever be mentioned in the games though. CAPCOM probably figures that half of the world doesn't really know about it or has seen it.

It would be nice though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Monster Mash
R.P.D. Officer
R.P.D. Officer
avatar

Posts : 418
Join date : 2011-07-11
Location : In the lab

PostSubject: Re: Which Resident Evil Movie Is Your Favorite?   Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:31 pm

I think that Extinction was actually the best thought-out of the live-action movies and the best executed, although the premise was completely ripped from George Romero's playbook with a few Resident Evil references and characters thrown in. Degeneration was fun and pretty well-done for Capcom's movie (a funny thing: the first time that I saw it, I was stoned and did not remember the entire middle part). I have high hopes for Damnation.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
HollowVegas
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
avatar

Playstation Network HollowVegas
Posts : 6
Join date : 2011-10-15
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: Which Resident Evil Movie Is Your Favorite?   Sat Oct 15, 2011 10:18 pm

I agree, I think Extinction + Degeneration are the best it gets as far as Resident Evil for now. What's Resident Evil 4-D I've never even heard of that lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Which Resident Evil Movie Is Your Favorite?   

Back to top Go down
 
Which Resident Evil Movie Is Your Favorite?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Resident Evil :: Resident Evil Movies-
Jump to: