» Musical Resident Evil Stuff
Mon Jul 31, 2017 8:50 am by Mass Distraction

» Comics
Mon Jul 24, 2017 1:02 pm by TerraSavior

» The day the zombies cried
Sun Jul 23, 2017 8:02 am by Bulls-3ye

» Thoughts on the RE Anderson Movies
Fri Jul 21, 2017 11:42 am by Mass Distraction

» What horror game are you most looking forward to?
Fri Jul 21, 2017 11:37 am by Mass Distraction

» The Flakka Virus Is This True? "Zombie Apocalypse Level 1"
Fri Jul 21, 2017 11:36 am by Mass Distraction

» A friend of mine was shot a couple days ago
Fri Jul 21, 2017 11:30 am by Mass Distraction

» Chris Redfield returns in Not A Hero!
Fri Jul 21, 2017 11:28 am by Mass Distraction

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
White Rock

Ghost Leader

Share | 

More E3 Raccoon City Coverage LOTS OF INFO! MUST SEE!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
kitteh
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen

PostSubject: More E3 Raccoon City Coverage LOTS OF INFO! MUST SEE!   Thu Jun 09, 2011 7:59 pm

More info on Raccoon City Very Happy I think im the designated ORC poster xD

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/SnayFilms
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: More E3 Raccoon City Coverage LOTS OF INFO! MUST SEE!   Fri Jun 10, 2011 5:10 am

READ THIS, I'll post it here as this seems to be the best place for it.

More info on the game:
http://www.capcom-unity.com/snow_infernus/blog/2011/06/07/e3_2011:_resident_evil:_operation_raccoon_city

This is going to be such an awesome game. I love the fact that you can actually go with the original storyline!

Btw. Anyone else notice the Mr. X timer during the hunter scene in the video kitteh posted?

COMMUNITY:
Resident Evil Forums Facebook: [link]
Resident Evil Forums Steam Group: [link]
Come check my Let's Plays: [link]

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://colmillos.deviantart.com/
kitteh
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen

PostSubject: Re: More E3 Raccoon City Coverage LOTS OF INFO! MUST SEE!   Sat Jun 11, 2011 2:39 pm

Yeah distraction, and btw, how do i rank up on the forums? It'd be VERY helpful to know
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/SnayFilms
Patronum1121
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen

PostSubject: Re: More E3 Raccoon City Coverage LOTS OF INFO! MUST SEE!   Sat Jun 11, 2011 2:53 pm

Mass, the article says that it's the first time they risk infection. I understand they mean being bitten by zombies, but the main characters being infected isn't uncommon in this series.

Outbreak and File #2 have the virus gauge, because the characters are infected by the water supply, RE3 has Jill infected by the Nemesis, RE2 has Sherry infected with the G-virus, C:V has Steve infected with the t-Veronica virus, 4 has Leon and Ashley both infected with Las Plagas, and 5 has Jill fitted with a P-30 injector. It''s not exactly uncommon for characters to be infected in the course of things, so I'm a little concerned.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: More E3 Raccoon City Coverage LOTS OF INFO! MUST SEE!   Sat Jun 11, 2011 4:46 pm

Patronum1121 wrote:
Mass, the article says that it's the first time they risk infection. I understand they mean being bitten by zombies, but the main characters being infected isn't uncommon in this series.

Outbreak and File #2 have the virus gauge, because the characters are infected by the water supply, RE3 has Jill infected by the Nemesis, RE2 has Sherry infected with the G-virus, C:V has Steve infected with the t-Veronica virus, 4 has Leon and Ashley both infected with Las Plagas, and 5 has Jill fitted with a P-30 injector. It''s not exactly uncommon for characters to be infected in the course of things, so I'm a little concerned.
It means it's the first time the player risks infection any time during gameplay, an infection that could quickly kill you if not treated. Just like an actual zombie bite would do. Some of this was also explained during the video.

The characters in Outbreak are already infected so they don't risk the infection anymore and the rest of the cases are completely tied with the story.

kitteh wrote:
Yeah distraction, and btw, how do i rank up on the forums? It'd be VERY helpful to know
You can rank up according to your post count. The ranks can be found in the Rules and Announcements section but I'll post the link for convenience's sake.
http://www.residentevilforums.net/t2584p15-forum-rank-change

Additional titles besides admins and mods are VIP and Mem Of The Month. You can gain the VIP status by making a walkthrough or a mod. To be the MotM you'll have to be active and post helpful and/or informative stuff. Mostly you'll need to be active. More info here: http://www.residentevilforums.net/t2565-member-of-the-month

For exclusive titles you'll have to earn your place in the Wesker Children group.

COMMUNITY:

Last edited by Mass Distraction on Sat Jun 11, 2011 5:00 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
ace.redfield
Crimson Head
Crimson Head

PostSubject: Re: More E3 Raccoon City Coverage LOTS OF INFO! MUST SEE!   Sat Jun 11, 2011 4:56 pm

it seems to me that it's a file3 of outbreak, better multiplayer and stuff
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: More E3 Raccoon City Coverage LOTS OF INFO! MUST SEE!   Sat Jun 11, 2011 4:57 pm

ace.redfield wrote:
I wish it would be like that... It would seem we won't get different story elements for different characters like in the actual Outbreaks. This is as close as we'll propably ever get though :/

COMMUNITY:

Back to top Go down
ace.redfield
Crimson Head
Crimson Head

PostSubject: Re: More E3 Raccoon City Coverage LOTS OF INFO! MUST SEE!   Sat Jun 11, 2011 5:08 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
ace.redfield wrote:
I wish it would be like that... It would seem we won't get different story elements for different characters like in the actual Outbreaks. This is as close as we'll propably ever get though :/

alyssa for the flashback right?
and jim for the underbelly, not familiar with the other ones,
is george for the hive?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: More E3 Raccoon City Coverage LOTS OF INFO! MUST SEE!   Sat Jun 11, 2011 5:19 pm

ace.redfield wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
ace.redfield wrote:

is george for the hive?
They all had their own ending scene for each scenario and some special endings for the final chapter. Some of them more canon than the others, as the characters all had their own distinctive scenarios (much like what your post would imply).

COMMUNITY:

Back to top Go down
Patronum1121
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen

PostSubject: Re: More E3 Raccoon City Coverage LOTS OF INFO! MUST SEE!   Sat Jun 11, 2011 10:28 pm

Fair point, Mass.

The bleeding issue looks interesting. It reminds me of how the Leechman in "The Hive" hones in on you quicker the more you get injured, particularly if you're on bleeding status.

Mass Distraction wrote:
ace.redfield wrote:

is george for the hive?
They all had their own ending scene for each scenario and some special endings for the final chapter. Some of them more canon than the others, as the characters all had their own distinctive scenarios (much like what your post would imply).

Yup. Multiple endings and possible deaths based on whether or not they're in your group at the outset make the canon rather sketchy. That makes things a more of a problem, since the Outbreak games are not confirmed as canon in the first place.

From what I've played of both Outbreaks, the characters' specific scenarios are:

Kevin-Desperate Times (he works at the RPD)
Mark- Outbreak (his friend Bob has a subplot)
Yoko- Below Freezing Point (she has the passcodes)/ Decisions, Decisions (Greg knows her)/ Hellfire (in the beginning cutscene)
George- The Hive (he works at the hospital)/ Decisions, Decisions (his friend Peter posts a letter for him to get there)
Cindy- Wild Things (she shows up in the beginning cutscenes, regardless of whether or not she is chosen)/ Outbreak (she works at the bar)
Alyssa- Flashback (her friend Kurt died investigating the old hospital)/ Hellfire (in the beginning cutscene)
Jim- Underbelly (he works at the sub station)/ Decisions, Decisions (he tells everyone to get over to where the cure Daylight is being made, which none of the other characters do)
David- Hellfire (in the beginning cutscene)/ End of the Road (he helps Carter and Linda speaks with him in the first few cutscenes)

Other than Outbreak, where everyone is at the bar, who goes where is a problem.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: More E3 Raccoon City Coverage LOTS OF INFO! MUST SEE!   

Back to top Go down

More E3 Raccoon City Coverage LOTS OF INFO! MUST SEE!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1