HomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» BAD NEWS
Thu Nov 16, 2017 9:22 am by Ghost Leader

» What has happen??
Wed Nov 15, 2017 3:11 am by White Rock

» At last: "Not a Hero" and "End of Zoe" will be released this December!
Mon Nov 06, 2017 3:29 am by White Rock

» Biohaze has moderators that aren't the full shilling...
Tue Oct 31, 2017 4:10 am by White Rock

» Resident Evil Discord
Thu Oct 19, 2017 6:13 pm by PWNERX

» Greetings from Hell
Tue Oct 17, 2017 11:57 am by Ghost Leader

» Thoughts on the RE Anderson Movies
Fri Oct 06, 2017 3:06 pm by PWNERX

» Any Mad Max fans?
Fri Sep 29, 2017 5:24 am by Bulls-3ye

» How do I sign out?
Wed Sep 13, 2017 12:59 am by RebelliousQueen

Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
White Rock
 
PWNERX
 
Ghost Leader
 

Share | 
 

 Story Behind Your Name

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
avatar

Playstation Network NiteKrawler
Posts : 7505
Join date : 2009-03-14
Age : 30

PostSubject: Re: Story Behind Your Name   Wed May 11, 2011 4:39 pm

Ghost's squad are the one's who found Bin Laden in the first place. They are so epic, they created a clone squad of themselves by just flexing their muscles. They figured Osama did not deserve the attention of being killed by real humans.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
The Joker
R.P.D. Officer
R.P.D. Officer
avatar

Posts : 433
Join date : 2011-04-29
Age : 23
Location : Arklay Mountains

PostSubject: Re: Story Behind Your Name   Wed May 11, 2011 4:42 pm

*Salute*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
charlieRE2
Zombie
Zombie
avatar

Playstation Network The Beret
Posts : 760
Join date : 2008-12-02
Age : 32
Location : hiding in the attic with a shotgun

PostSubject: Re: Story Behind Your Name   Thu May 19, 2011 3:56 pm

well my name is charlie and i love resident evil 2. simple lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Deagle50
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
avatar

Posts : 157
Join date : 2011-05-19
Age : 22
Location : TN

PostSubject: Re: Story Behind Your Name   Mon May 23, 2011 8:56 pm

My username is quite obvious.It's a nickname for a large caliber pistol called a Desert Eagle,along with it's slug size.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
avatar

Playstation Network NiteKrawler
Posts : 7505
Join date : 2009-03-14
Age : 30

PostSubject: Re: Story Behind Your Name   Mon May 23, 2011 9:03 pm

Deagle50 wrote:
My username is quite obvious.It's a nickname for a large caliber pistol called a Desert Eagle,along with it's slug size.

Actually your name is this guy.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
chocotricks
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
avatar

Posts : 1033
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: Story Behind Your Name   Mon May 23, 2011 9:03 pm

I like chocolate milk and I like magic tricks chocotricks.... lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Deagle50
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
avatar

Posts : 157
Join date : 2011-05-19
Age : 22
Location : TN

PostSubject: Re: Story Behind Your Name   Tue May 24, 2011 1:38 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
Deagle50 wrote:
My username is quite obvious.It's a nickname for a large caliber pistol called a Desert Eagle,along with it's slug size.

Actually your name is this guy.

Just saw the coincidence Sad.But Deagle(short for Desert Eagle) is spelled differently than Deagol(the LoTR character).Although they're pronounced the same way.Atleast I didn't name my profile after a Small Eagle.Lol,that little guy scared me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
avatar

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction
Posts : 12900
Join date : 2009-09-14
Age : 27
Location : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Story Behind Your Name   Tue May 24, 2011 1:43 pm

Deagle, your sig is awesome xD

_________________
~The Weapon of Mass Distraction~

COMMUNITY:
Resident Evil Forums Facebook: [link]
Resident Evil Forums Steam Group: [link]
Come check my Let's Plays: [link]

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://colmillos.deviantart.com/
Deagle50
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
avatar

Posts : 157
Join date : 2011-05-19
Age : 22
Location : TN

PostSubject: Re: Story Behind Your Name   Tue May 24, 2011 1:51 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
Deagle, your sig is awesome xD
Thanks,and call me Duncan(<---My real name XD)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
avatar

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction
Posts : 12900
Join date : 2009-09-14
Age : 27
Location : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Story Behind Your Name   Tue May 24, 2011 2:15 pm

Deagle50 wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
Deagle, your sig is awesome xD
Thanks,and call me Duncan(<---My real name XD)
Oukie dokie Razz

_________________
~The Weapon of Mass Distraction~

COMMUNITY:
Resident Evil Forums Facebook: [link]
Resident Evil Forums Steam Group: [link]
Come check my Let's Plays: [link]

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://colmillos.deviantart.com/
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
avatar

Playstation Network NiteKrawler
Posts : 7505
Join date : 2009-03-14
Age : 30

PostSubject: Re: Story Behind Your Name   Tue May 24, 2011 3:21 pm

I will never call you Duncan. I shall not!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 4462
Join date : 2008-12-20
Age : 34
Location : Rockfort Hills, Los Santos

PostSubject: Re: Story Behind Your Name   Wed May 25, 2011 6:42 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
I will never call you Duncan. I shall not!!!
Consequently I refuse to use the term "Deagle" in regular conversation.

_________________
PerseusRad wrote:
halestride wrote:

PerseusRad wrote:
There are Fireworks outside, but I can't see them very well.

then go outside.

thats crazy talk
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Deagle50
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
avatar

Posts : 157
Join date : 2011-05-19
Age : 22
Location : TN

PostSubject: Re: Story Behind Your Name   Thu May 26, 2011 2:32 pm

Spike991 wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:
I will never call you Duncan. I shall not!!!
Consequently I refuse to use the term "Deagle" in regular conversation.

Glad I'm not the only one. In case you hadn't noticed, i've spelled it out each time.Smile

I don't think i've ever said it before....if you do, you will have a piano fall on you.
Thanks Spike and Ghost Leader.I'd much rather be called Duncan.Having a username named after a gun is going to be confusing on this sight...crap. Neutral
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 4462
Join date : 2008-12-20
Age : 34
Location : Rockfort Hills, Los Santos

PostSubject: Re: Story Behind Your Name   Thu May 26, 2011 2:46 pm

Deagle50 wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:
I will never call you Duncan. I shall not!!!
Consequently I refuse to use the term "Deagle" in regular conversation.

Glad I'm not the only one. In case you hadn't noticed, i've spelled it out each time.Smile

I don't think i've ever said it before....if you do, you will have a piano fall on you.
Thanks Spike and Ghost Leader.I'd much rather be called Duncan.Having a username named after a gun is going to be confusing on this sight...crap. Neutral
It's not a spite toward you or anything like that, I hope it didn't come off like that and if it did, I apologize.

It's just that "Deagle" is gamer slang for the Desert Eagle pistol and I refuse to use gamer slang for any firearm or military weapon in regular conversation. Terms like that, "carby", "shotty", "noob tube", "nade", and shit I'll never use. Especially "noob tube" as I consider it derogatory.

_________________
PerseusRad wrote:
halestride wrote:

PerseusRad wrote:
There are Fireworks outside, but I can't see them very well.

then go outside.

thats crazy talk
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Deagle50
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
avatar

Posts : 157
Join date : 2011-05-19
Age : 22
Location : TN

PostSubject: Re: Story Behind Your Name   Thu May 26, 2011 2:52 pm

Ghost Leader wrote:
Deagle50 wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:
I will never call you Duncan. I shall not!!!
Consequently I refuse to use the term "Deagle" in regular conversation.

Glad I'm not the only one. In case you hadn't noticed, i've spelled it out each time.Smile

I don't think i've ever said it before....if you do, you will have a piano fall on you.
Thanks Spike and Ghost Leader.I'd much rather be called Duncan.Having a username named after a gun is going to be confusing on this sight...crap. Neutral
It's not a spite toward you or anything like that, I hope it didn't come off like that and if it did, I apologize.

It's just that "Deagle" is gamer slang for the Desert Eagle pistol and I refuse to use gamer slang for any firearm or military weapon in regular conversation. Terms like that, "carby", "shotty", "noob tube", "nade", and shit I'll never use. Especially "noob tube" as I consider it derogatory.
Seriously,I would much rather be called Duncan.I was thanking you and Spike for not calling me Deagle.That would be confusing if everyone did.I wasn't being sarcastic about the thanks.Oh,and NiteKrawler...my name is Duncan. Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 4462
Join date : 2008-12-20
Age : 34
Location : Rockfort Hills, Los Santos

PostSubject: Re: Story Behind Your Name   Thu May 26, 2011 3:04 pm

Spike991 wrote:
That's kind of funny....I actually do use noob tube all the time.Smile I use that attachment in CoDMW2, and I hear about it the whole time.
The bitching is why I don't play shooters online anymore. The M203 is an excellent tool in the field, I use it exactly as it's designed to be used in reality and all the little kids whine and cry about how "unfair" it is. The way I see it, any tactic or tool used in reality, including grenade launchers and "camping" (which, FEI, is what sniper teams actually do) should be considered fair play. You not being flexible enough to deal with grenadiers and snipers doesn't mean the game is unbalanced, it means you suck at the game. Neutral

"Adapt, improvise, and overcome."

_________________
PerseusRad wrote:
halestride wrote:

PerseusRad wrote:
There are Fireworks outside, but I can't see them very well.

then go outside.

thats crazy talk
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Deagle50
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
avatar

Posts : 157
Join date : 2011-05-19
Age : 22
Location : TN

PostSubject: Re: Story Behind Your Name   Thu May 26, 2011 3:19 pm

Ghost Leader wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
That's kind of funny....I actually do use noob tube all the time.Smile I use that attachment in CoDMW2, and I hear about it the whole time.
The bitching is why I don't play shooters online anymore. The M203 is an excellent tool in the field, I use it exactly as it's designed to be used in reality and all the little kids whine and cry about how "unfair" it is. The way I see it, any tactic or tool used in reality, including grenade launchers and "camping" (which, FEI, is what sniper teams actually do) should be considered fair play. You not being flexible enough to deal with grenadiers and snipers doesn't mean the game is unbalanced, it means you suck at the game. Neutral

"Adapt, improvise, and overcome."
All is fair in love and war,so I agree.Snipers have been a pain in the ass ever since the Revoloutionary War.Ever since,we've found ways to dig them out of cover.One of them being with the M203 and other tools like it,such as the SIMON,RPG,T67 Mortar,and airstrikes.Saying Camping is "unfair" is stupid since you have an equal oppurtunity to blast them,you just have to see them first.Also,those little kids should quit crying.It's a game.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 4462
Join date : 2008-12-20
Age : 34
Location : Rockfort Hills, Los Santos

PostSubject: Re: Story Behind Your Name   Thu May 26, 2011 5:59 pm

Spike, if you get a PS3, you and me should definitely have a private, 1-on-1 "sniper battle" on MW or MoH with nothing but a sniper rifle and a pistol allowed.

That would be so awesome. It'd be like Big Boss vs The End in MGS3. Very Happy

_________________
PerseusRad wrote:
halestride wrote:

PerseusRad wrote:
There are Fireworks outside, but I can't see them very well.

then go outside.

thats crazy talk
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
GreggKennedy
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
avatar

Playstation Network none
Posts : 166
Join date : 2011-05-22
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: Story Behind Your Name   Thu May 26, 2011 7:20 pm

My username comes from a combined name of LeonKennedy and my first name in real life. Knowing that leon is my favorite idol, i named my username as GreggKennedy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Story Behind Your Name   

Back to top Go down
 
Story Behind Your Name
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Another sniffer dog story
» Channel 4 Thursday 1st April Lost Abroad - The Parents Story
» ...and you think Royal Mail are slow? (this is a lovely story!)
» BRITAIN"S TRILLION POUNDS HORROR STORY
» American Horror Story

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Others :: User Posted News-
Jump to: