HomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» BAD NEWS
Fri Dec 15, 2017 3:43 am by White Rock

» Complete Series Playthrough Guide
Fri Dec 15, 2017 3:33 am by White Rock

» Thoughts on the RE Anderson Movies
Fri Dec 15, 2017 3:27 am by White Rock

» Biohaze has moderators that aren't the full shilling...
Fri Dec 15, 2017 3:16 am by White Rock

» Resident Evil 2: Survivors (Out Now)
Fri Dec 08, 2017 1:23 pm by DeathShadows

» What has happen??
Thu Dec 07, 2017 7:50 am by Bulls-3ye

» Facebook disabled my account!
Sat Dec 02, 2017 6:59 pm by RebelliousQueen

» What do you guys do in your spare time?
Mon Nov 27, 2017 9:07 pm by White Rock

» Based on Commercial: Does RE:7 or RE:FC seem better than last games or each other
Sun Nov 26, 2017 8:06 am by White Rock

Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
White Rock
 
PWNERX
 
RebelliousQueen
 
Ghost Leader
 
DeathShadows
 
Bulls-3ye
 
Mass Distraction
 

Share | 
 

 anyone find this video funny?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
ace.redfield
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
avatar

Posts : 1136
Join date : 2011-03-03
Age : 23
Location : Just beside you

PostSubject: anyone find this video funny?   Sun Mar 13, 2011 3:16 am

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
avatar

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction
Posts : 12901
Join date : 2009-09-14
Age : 27
Location : Finland

PostSubject: Re: anyone find this video funny?   Sun Mar 13, 2011 3:27 am

Wrong section... Hmm... Pretty basic Gmod stuff.

When he was jumping with the sandwich, that was pretty funny.

_________________
~The Weapon of Mass Distraction~

COMMUNITY:
Resident Evil Forums Facebook: [link]
Resident Evil Forums Steam Group: [link]
Come check my Let's Plays: [link]

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://colmillos.deviantart.com/
ace.redfield
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
avatar

Posts : 1136
Join date : 2011-03-03
Age : 23
Location : Just beside you

PostSubject: Re: anyone find this video funny?   Sun Mar 13, 2011 7:16 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
Wrong section... Hmm... Pretty basic Gmod stuff.

When he was jumping with the sandwich, that was pretty funny.

yea, i should have thought of putting that in the off section earlier.... i like it when jill was like 'thanks' after barry has been smashed...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
avatar

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction
Posts : 12901
Join date : 2009-09-14
Age : 27
Location : Finland

PostSubject: Re: anyone find this video funny?   Sun Mar 13, 2011 7:52 am

ace.redfield wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
Wrong section... Hmm... Pretty basic Gmod stuff.

When he was jumping with the sandwich, that was pretty funny.

yea, i should have thought of putting that in the off section earlier.... i like it when jill was like 'thanks' after barry has been smashed...
More like the Pictures and Videos section Razz

_________________
~The Weapon of Mass Distraction~

COMMUNITY:
Resident Evil Forums Facebook: [link]
Resident Evil Forums Steam Group: [link]
Come check my Let's Plays: [link]

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://colmillos.deviantart.com/
ace.redfield
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
avatar

Posts : 1136
Join date : 2011-03-03
Age : 23
Location : Just beside you

PostSubject: Re: anyone find this video funny?   Sun Mar 13, 2011 7:55 am

maybe a giant sandwich so he could shut up for good lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mika2468TV
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
avatar

Posts : 33
Join date : 2011-03-22
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: anyone find this video funny?   Tue Mar 22, 2011 4:34 pm

Hahhaha! That was very funny! xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ace.redfield
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
avatar

Posts : 1136
Join date : 2011-03-03
Age : 23
Location : Just beside you

PostSubject: Re: anyone find this video funny?   Tue Mar 22, 2011 4:42 pm

mika2468TV wrote:
Hahhaha! That was very funny! xD

thanks.. i like the jill sandwich controversy so much that i put this up...

btw.. you're new right?? i recommend you start a thread in the introductions to get started.. feel free to put anything you like as long as its appropriate...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
avatar

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction
Posts : 12901
Join date : 2009-09-14
Age : 27
Location : Finland

PostSubject: Re: anyone find this video funny?   Tue Mar 22, 2011 4:45 pm

What's wrong with inappropriate?

_________________
~The Weapon of Mass Distraction~

COMMUNITY:
Resident Evil Forums Facebook: [link]
Resident Evil Forums Steam Group: [link]
Come check my Let's Plays: [link]

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://colmillos.deviantart.com/
ace.redfield
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
avatar

Posts : 1136
Join date : 2011-03-03
Age : 23
Location : Just beside you

PostSubject: Re: anyone find this video funny?   Tue Mar 22, 2011 5:00 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
What's wrong with inappropriate?

i'm was dumb again.. Embarassed

staying up till morning does something to your brain lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mika2468TV
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
avatar

Posts : 33
Join date : 2011-03-22
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: anyone find this video funny?   Thu Mar 24, 2011 1:08 am

ace.redfield wrote:


thanks.. i like the jill sandwich controversy so much that i put this up...

btw.. you're new right?? i recommend you start a thread in the introductions to get started.. feel free to put anything you like as long as its appropriate...

Thanks Very Happy
Yeah that controversy with the Jill sandwich Razz Is it true that in RE2 or 3, there's a restaurant named Jill? Or something like that, I can't really remember...

I shall, lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
avatar

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction
Posts : 12901
Join date : 2009-09-14
Age : 27
Location : Finland

PostSubject: Re: anyone find this video funny?   Thu Mar 24, 2011 3:41 am

mika2468TV wrote:
ace.redfield wrote:


thanks.. i like the jill sandwich controversy so much that i put this up...

btw.. you're new right?? i recommend you start a thread in the introductions to get started.. feel free to put anything you like as long as its appropriate...

Thanks Very Happy
Yeah that controversy with the Jill sandwich Razz Is it true that in RE2 or 3, there's a restaurant named Jill? Or something like that, I can't really remember...

I shall, lol!
I'm not sure about those but in Dead Rising there's a restaurant called Jill's Sandwiches. Also, in Resident Evil Uprising (mobile version of RE2) you can find a sticky note near one of the desks in RPD that, when inspected, turns out to be a recipe for a "Jill sandwich".

_________________
~The Weapon of Mass Distraction~

COMMUNITY:
Resident Evil Forums Facebook: [link]
Resident Evil Forums Steam Group: [link]
Come check my Let's Plays: [link]

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://colmillos.deviantart.com/
ace.redfield
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
avatar

Posts : 1136
Join date : 2011-03-03
Age : 23
Location : Just beside you

PostSubject: Re: anyone find this video funny?   Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:41 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
mika2468TV wrote:
ace.redfield wrote:


thanks.. i like the jill sandwich controversy so much that i put this up...

btw.. you're new right?? i recommend you start a thread in the introductions to get started.. feel free to put anything you like as long as its appropriate...

Thanks Very Happy
Yeah that controversy with the Jill sandwich Razz Is it true that in RE2 or 3, there's a restaurant named Jill? Or something like that, I can't really remember...

I shall, lol!
I'm not sure about those but in Dead Rising there's a restaurant called Jill's Sandwiches. Also, in Resident Evil Uprising (mobile version of RE2) you can find a sticky note near one of the desks in RPD that, when inspected, turns out to be a recipe for a "Jill sandwich".

i've seen that and thought it might be barry's desk.....................
Spoiler:
 

though he can never have one lol lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mcghie
Spec Ops
Spec Ops
avatar

Steam : BioDeamz
Posts : 2027
Join date : 2011-03-22
Age : 25
Location : Edinburgh, Scotland

PostSubject: Re: anyone find this video funny?   Thu Mar 24, 2011 8:22 am

Ahahaha! Laughing
I love this video, so random and hilarious cheers
You gotta love barry and his perverse nature towards jill Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ace.redfield
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
avatar

Posts : 1136
Join date : 2011-03-03
Age : 23
Location : Just beside you

PostSubject: Re: anyone find this video funny?   Thu Mar 24, 2011 9:44 am

Mcghie wrote:
Ahahaha! Laughing
I love this video, so random and hilarious cheers
You gotta love barry and his perverse nature towards jill Cool

if you love it you should watch this one...

Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mcghie
Spec Ops
Spec Ops
avatar

Steam : BioDeamz
Posts : 2027
Join date : 2011-03-22
Age : 25
Location : Edinburgh, Scotland

PostSubject: Re: anyone find this video funny?   Thu Mar 24, 2011 10:31 am

hahaha!
I remember this video Laughing
thanks for shining the light on it again I forgot what it was called cheers
hey guys on another note and totally off subject matter wouldnt it be cool if someone modded cooking mama
and had barry as the character on screen and his dish was the jill sandwich Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ace.redfield
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
avatar

Posts : 1136
Join date : 2011-03-03
Age : 23
Location : Just beside you

PostSubject: Re: anyone find this video funny?   Thu Mar 24, 2011 10:48 am

Mcghie wrote:
hahaha!
I remember this video Laughing
thanks for shining the light on it again I forgot what it was called cheers
hey guys on another note and totally off subject matter wouldnt it be cool if someone modded cooking mama
and had barry as the character on screen and his dish was the jill sandwich Very Happy

could be nice Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mcghie
Spec Ops
Spec Ops
avatar

Steam : BioDeamz
Posts : 2027
Join date : 2011-03-22
Age : 25
Location : Edinburgh, Scotland

PostSubject: Re: anyone find this video funny?   Thu Mar 24, 2011 10:54 am

LOL I would DL it in a flash if it had a mod like that Razz
even though I dont play cooking mama, my little sister does but I'd start if that mod was a real thing lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ace.redfield
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
avatar

Posts : 1136
Join date : 2011-03-03
Age : 23
Location : Just beside you

PostSubject: Re: anyone find this video funny?   Thu Mar 24, 2011 11:02 am

Mcghie wrote:
LOL I would DL it in a flash if it had a mod like that Razz
even though I dont play cooking mama, my little sister does but I'd start if that mod was a real thing lol

cooking barry is gonna be nice lol

marinade a 'jill' with bare hands to soften the MEAT
lie the 'jill' in bread
blanket the 'jill' in lettuce...

indulge! lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mcghie
Spec Ops
Spec Ops
avatar

Steam : BioDeamz
Posts : 2027
Join date : 2011-03-22
Age : 25
Location : Edinburgh, Scotland

PostSubject: Re: anyone find this video funny?   Thu Mar 24, 2011 11:14 am

ace.redfield wrote:


cooking barry is gonna be nice lol

marinade a 'jill' with bare hands to soften the MEAT
lie the 'jill' in bread
blanket the 'jill' in lettuce...

indulge! lol

haha!
Either that or the recipe could be recipe in the RE2 mobile game Razz
I am still LOL'n at that
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ace.redfield
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
avatar

Posts : 1136
Join date : 2011-03-03
Age : 23
Location : Just beside you

PostSubject: Re: anyone find this video funny?   Thu Mar 24, 2011 11:34 am

Mcghie wrote:
ace.redfield wrote:


cooking barry is gonna be nice lol

marinade a 'jill' with bare hands to soften the MEAT
lie the 'jill' in bread
blanket the 'jill' in lettuce...

indulge! lol

haha!
Either that or the recipe could be recipe in the RE2 mobile game Razz
I am still LOL'n at that

poor barry... jill doesn't want a barry pork she want's a chris hotdog!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mcghie
Spec Ops
Spec Ops
avatar

Steam : BioDeamz
Posts : 2027
Join date : 2011-03-22
Age : 25
Location : Edinburgh, Scotland

PostSubject: Re: anyone find this video funny?   Thu Mar 24, 2011 11:40 am

ace.redfield wrote:
Mcghie wrote:
ace.redfield wrote:


cooking barry is gonna be nice lol

marinade a 'jill' with bare hands to soften the MEAT
lie the 'jill' in bread
blanket the 'jill' in lettuce...

indulge! lol

haha!
Either that or the recipe could be recipe in the RE2 mobile game Razz
I am still LOL'n at that

poor barry... jill doesn't want a barry pork she want's a chris hotdog!

LOL too true Razz
When I look back at barry's shanigans I realise he really was a big creepy perv affraid lol
still, we all got to love good old barry boy for providing the RE generation with his sandwich humor I love you
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ace.redfield
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
avatar

Posts : 1136
Join date : 2011-03-03
Age : 23
Location : Just beside you

PostSubject: Re: anyone find this video funny?   Thu Mar 24, 2011 12:04 pm

Mcghie wrote:
ace.redfield wrote:
Mcghie wrote:
ace.redfield wrote:


cooking barry is gonna be nice lol

marinade a 'jill' with bare hands to soften the MEAT
lie the 'jill' in bread
blanket the 'jill' in lettuce...

indulge! lol

haha!
Either that or the recipe could be recipe in the RE2 mobile game Razz
I am still LOL'n at that

poor barry... jill doesn't want a barry pork she want's a chris hotdog!

LOL too true Razz
When I look back at barry's shanigans I realise he really was a big creepy perv affraid lol
still, we all got to love good old barry boy for providing the RE generation with his sandwich humor I love you

the old man who takes erection pills lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EvilMonster
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen


Posts : 77
Join date : 2011-04-01

PostSubject: Re: anyone find this video funny?   Sat Apr 23, 2011 3:01 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
mika2468TV wrote:
ace.redfield wrote:


thanks.. i like the jill sandwich controversy so much that i put this up...

btw.. you're new right?? i recommend you start a thread in the introductions to get started.. feel free to put anything you like as long as its appropriate...

Thanks Very Happy
Yeah that controversy with the Jill sandwich Razz Is it true that in RE2 or 3, there's a restaurant named Jill? Or something like that, I can't really remember...

I shall, lol!
I'm not sure about those but in Dead Rising there's a restaurant called Jill's Sandwiches. Also, in Resident Evil Uprising (mobile version of RE2) you can find a sticky note near one of the desks in RPD that, when inspected, turns out to be a recipe for a "Jill sandwich".

Oh yeah.. I found that one when I played Resident Evil Uprising. Couldn't get it what it is all about. Question
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Methsia
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
avatar

Steam : Methsia
Posts : 2350
Join date : 2010-09-04
Age : 22
Location : UP IN THIS

PostSubject: Re: anyone find this video funny?   Sat Apr 23, 2011 4:08 pm

I made Roger Craig Smith say "I'm gonna get myself a Jill Sandwhich". '_'
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://twitter.com/Methsia
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
avatar

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction
Posts : 12901
Join date : 2009-09-14
Age : 27
Location : Finland

PostSubject: Re: anyone find this video funny?   Sun Apr 24, 2011 1:34 pm

EvilMonster wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
mika2468TV wrote:
ace.redfield wrote:


thanks.. i like the jill sandwich controversy so much that i put this up...

btw.. you're new right?? i recommend you start a thread in the introductions to get started.. feel free to put anything you like as long as its appropriate...

Thanks Very Happy
Yeah that controversy with the Jill sandwich Razz Is it true that in RE2 or 3, there's a restaurant named Jill? Or something like that, I can't really remember...

I shall, lol!
I'm not sure about those but in Dead Rising there's a restaurant called Jill's Sandwiches. Also, in Resident Evil Uprising (mobile version of RE2) you can find a sticky note near one of the desks in RPD that, when inspected, turns out to be a recipe for a "Jill sandwich".

Oh yeah.. I found that one when I played Resident Evil Uprising. Couldn't get it what it is all about. Question
It's an old joke all the way from RE1. Barry saves Jill from a falling roof and says "You were almost a Jill sandwich". Funny then, overused now.

@Meth: Really? You should've gotten that on video Very Happy

_________________
~The Weapon of Mass Distraction~

COMMUNITY:
Resident Evil Forums Facebook: [link]
Resident Evil Forums Steam Group: [link]
Come check my Let's Plays: [link]

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://colmillos.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: anyone find this video funny?   

Back to top Go down
 
anyone find this video funny?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Smooth Talking Homeless Man Finds Fame
» Did i find Madeleine McCann by Derek Spring
» Video of Psychics` Impressions in Praia da Luz - from 11.35 on
» Unpopular Fame Opinions You Hold
» VIDEO - McCann Investigation: Every Picture Tells a Story....

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Resident Evil :: Pictures and Videos-
Jump to: