HomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
White Rock
 
PWNERX
 
RebelliousQueen
 
Ghost Leader
 
DeathShadows
 
Bulls-3ye
 
Mass Distraction
 

Share | 
 

 what would you do if a zombie outbreak happen?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
PWNERX
Spec Ops
Spec Ops
avatar

Playstation Network PWNER-XIII
Steam : pwner_xiii
Posts : 2132
Join date : 2013-01-04
Age : 21
Location : On the Edge of Reality

PostSubject: Re: what would you do if a zombie outbreak happen?   Wed Dec 23, 2015 7:50 am

Lukong wrote:
PWNERX wrote:
Lukong wrote:
TerraSavior wrote:
My mom has it figured out, Katana swords.
LOL, where would your Mother get those unless your talking about when she chops somebody upside the head?

I know both people and a couple places that's got some VERY authentic Katana's.
Please describe (Me feeling like we're in an actual Zombie Outbreak) cause I'm pretty sure the ones in the flea market are dull.

Wait. Are you saying you know TerraSavior and that person's Mother and know where to get actual Katanas (I once knew a guy with a Katana, but that was in my teens) cause pretty much outbreak terms your Lvl Starter is awesome?
Reread your post...are you speaking reality terms or Zombie outbreak terms?

My cousin Jon is a collector of all sorts of blades, and a guy I know from next door named Aaron has a few Katana's as well. In terms of the stores, a pawn shop that is nearby has and maintains a small collection of antique swords as well as an antiques store a little further away. In case of an outbreak, I live in the middle of nowhere, so I both expect few zombies and even less pillaging.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://Isacwill_96@yahoo.com
Lukong
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen


Posts : 97
Join date : 2010-05-26

PostSubject: Re: what would you do if a zombie outbreak happen?   Wed Dec 23, 2015 7:12 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
I don't understand the confusion about katanas. I know a machete would obviously be a way better multipurpose tool but it's not like it's impossible to own a katana. Well, not where I live at least, maybe the laws are different or something. In fact, I have one just sitting in the corner and if I felt like it I could just go online and order another one. A proper one, not one of those cheapo knockoff things.

As an aside, I think it would be extremely dangerous, in a situation like a full blown zombie outbreak, to think of it as a video game. That's sure to get you killed faster than most people.

Of course its good not to think of it as a Video Game (Still though, *Makes Rainbow with Hands, Imagination), but at some point your going to have to go through some extremes like the dude in air bubble at the bottom of ship for 3 days.

And dude that is an awesome Lvl 1: Starter Melee as for Machete being Multi-propose, now I get why you call it better, but you can't use it everywhere or you'll cross contaminate it with things you use it for (1 Melee for Kill another for Food and Exploring Jungle).

PWNERX wrote:
Lukong wrote:
PWNERX wrote:
Lukong wrote:
TerraSavior wrote:
My mom has it figured out, Katana swords.
LOL, where would your Mother get those unless your talking about when she chops somebody upside the head?

I know both people and a couple places that's got some VERY authentic Katana's.
Please describe (Me feeling like we're in an actual Zombie Outbreak) cause I'm pretty sure the ones in the flea market are dull.

Wait. Are you saying you know TerraSavior and that person's Mother and know where to get actual Katanas (I once knew a guy with a Katana, but that was in my teens) cause pretty much outbreak terms your Lvl Starter is awesome?
Reread your post...are you speaking reality terms or Zombie outbreak terms?

My cousin Jon is a collector of all sorts of blades, and a guy I know from next door named Aaron has a few Katana's as well. In terms of the stores, a pawn shop that is nearby has and maintains a small collection of antique swords as well as an antiques store a little further away. In case of an outbreak, I live in the middle of nowhere, so I both expect few zombies and even less pillaging.

Sure you don't need to pillage if you can prepare, but at some point they cross pass your place. As well would you stock up on food, start a farm (Sound like you live in Rural) and build defenses.

Cause I'm thinking in a little bit into the outbreak, a little bit before it starts and at some point in the outbreak.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 4467
Join date : 2008-12-20
Age : 34
Location : Rockfort Hills, Los Santos

PostSubject: Re: what would you do if a zombie outbreak happen?   Wed Dec 23, 2015 8:11 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
I don't understand the confusion about katanas. I know a machete would obviously be a way better multipurpose tool but it's not like it's impossible to own a katana. Well, not where I live at least, maybe the laws are different or something. In fact, I have one just sitting in the corner and if I felt like it I could just go online and order another one. A proper one, not one of those cheapo knockoff things.

As an aside, I think it would be extremely dangerous, in a situation like a full blown zombie outbreak, to think of it as a video game. That's sure to get you killed faster than most people.
It's not the owning that's the issue, it's the fact that it takes extensive training to properly utilize it.

_________________
PerseusRad wrote:
halestride wrote:

PerseusRad wrote:
There are Fireworks outside, but I can't see them very well.

then go outside.

thats crazy talk
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
avatar

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction
Posts : 12901
Join date : 2009-09-14
Age : 27
Location : Finland

PostSubject: Re: what would you do if a zombie outbreak happen?   Fri Dec 25, 2015 9:23 am

Ghost Leader wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
I don't understand the confusion about katanas. I know a machete would obviously be a way better multipurpose tool but it's not like it's impossible to own a katana. Well, not where I live at least, maybe the laws are different or something. In fact, I have one just sitting in the corner and if I felt like it I could just go online and order another one. A proper one, not one of those cheapo knockoff things.

As an aside, I think it would be extremely dangerous, in a situation like a full blown zombie outbreak, to think of it as a video game. That's sure to get you killed faster than most people.
It's not the owning that's the issue, it's the fact that it takes extensive training to properly utilize it.

I didn't direct that to you, obviously Razz You weren't the one questioning the ownership of a sword.


Lukong wrote:
1 Melee for Kill another for Food and Exploring Jungle

I'm pretty sure not many of us would opt to go exploring in a jungle in this situation.

_________________
~The Weapon of Mass Distraction~

COMMUNITY:
Resident Evil Forums Facebook: [link]
Resident Evil Forums Steam Group: [link]
Come check my Let's Plays: [link]

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://colmillos.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: what would you do if a zombie outbreak happen?   

Back to top Go down
 
what would you do if a zombie outbreak happen?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 Similar topics
-
» Low-budget Zombie Apocalypse.
» Pokemon Zombie Apocalypse
» Should we ever celebrate the outbreak of a war?
» • Call OF Duty • World War •[MG]• SA-MP Server Presentation
» Is Murat v Tanner Case really going to happen....

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Others :: Off Topic-
Jump to: