HomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» At last: "Not a Hero" and "End of Zoe" will be released this December!
Today at 8:41 am by PWNERX

» Resident Evil Discord
Thu Oct 19, 2017 6:13 pm by PWNERX

» What has happen??
Thu Oct 19, 2017 6:08 pm by PWNERX

» Greetings from Hell
Tue Oct 17, 2017 11:57 am by Ghost Leader

» Thoughts on the RE Anderson Movies
Mon Oct 16, 2017 5:32 pm by Hell Demon

» What makes Resident Evil for you?
Mon Oct 16, 2017 5:29 pm by Hell Demon

» Section Rules
Mon Oct 16, 2017 5:25 pm by Hell Demon

» What do you guys do in your spare time?
Mon Oct 16, 2017 5:21 pm by Hell Demon

» PWNERX Does Youtube
Mon Oct 16, 2017 5:15 pm by Hell Demon

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
Hell Demon

PWNERX

White Rock

Ghost Leader

Mass Distraction

Bulls-3ye

KobaltZero

Nobudy

Share | 

Film Discussion

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
weskersbarber
UBCS
UBCS

PostSubject: Re: Film Discussion   Sat Aug 14, 2010 4:23 pm

Speaking of movies,just watched taken and its amazing.Well here goes.Is anyone exited about Piranha 3D.And i need the low down on the following movies because i might go on a shopping spree and buy them when they are released on dvd-Shutter island,inception,a-team,expandables and is avatar worth 10 quid.Also Spike TNA has been amazing in recent weeks.Hows about that for debate.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BOBLATHON
Zombie
Zombie

Playstation Network BOBLATHON

PostSubject: Re: Film Discussion   Sat Aug 14, 2010 5:53 pm

I guess my favorite director would be George A. Romero seeing as I have just about every movie he has done... Including the original "The Crazies" and "Martin" Although I think Tom Savini did a GREAT job remaking NOTLD. I've also always been a big James Cameron fan, pre Titanic anyway. Kevin Smith movies are great. Rodriguez and Tarantino also make the list.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Regenerator
Spec Ops
Spec Ops

PostSubject: Re: Film Discussion   Sat Aug 14, 2010 7:21 pm

the only kinds of movies I watch anymore are WWII films...I have around 40 films and my collection just keeps growing...I dont just get American made films either, I get WWII films that are made in different languages...my all time favorite film is Band of Brothers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
weskersbarber
UBCS
UBCS

PostSubject: Re: Film Discussion   Sat Aug 14, 2010 7:41 pm

Spike991 wrote:
You just watched Taken? Liam Neeson was amazing, truly an awesome movie.

I'm familiar with most of the movies you mentioned, though I haven't seen most of those...I don't watch too many new things I guess...Smile

As for TNA, it has been awesome. I really wanted to see Hardcore Justice, but of course that's a PPV. Sabu shaved his head at some point...doesn't look the same. By the way, did you see what happened to RVD on Impact recently?

Expendables is probably going to be pretty awesome, can't wait to see that one.

That Pirahna movie, it looks like a Sci-Fi original....definately doesn't look any good.

Yes big Liam was truly awesome.One of his best performance to date.

Ive seen hardcore justice and it was great.We get it for free over here.Sabu was still awesome despite his lack of hair.Yeah i seen what happened to RVD.Apparently he is taking some time off now.

The reaqson im looking forward to Piranha is because ive always been fascinated with deadly piranhas so this movie really appeals to me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
weskersbarber
UBCS
UBCS

PostSubject: Re: Film Discussion   Sun Aug 15, 2010 11:18 am

Spike991 wrote:
weskersbarber wrote:
Yes big Liam was truly awesome.One of his best performance to date.

Ive seen hardcore justice and it was great.We get it for free over here.Sabu was still awesome despite his lack of hair.Yeah i seen what happened to RVD.Apparently he is taking some time off now.

The reaqson im looking forward to Piranha is because ive always been fascinated with deadly piranhas so this movie really appeals to me.

I wish we got those PPV's for free. That thing with RVD was pretty lame, but I hope it doesn't affect him showing up on TNA...because he's one of the main reasons I started watching.

Sabu looks weird now...I can't take him seriously anymore.

I'm sure I will watch the Piranha movie, it has some cool actors, so maybe they thought the movie had potential.

I think he is only taking a short break for a month or so not really a long one but he has vacated the title.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
weskersbarber
UBCS
UBCS

PostSubject: Re: Film Discussion   Sun Aug 15, 2010 11:37 am

Spike991 wrote:
weskersbarber wrote:
I think he is only taking a short break for a month or so not really a long one but he has vacated the title.

Whoa, he vacated the title? When did that happen, I mean I remember seeing the bloody mess, but I don't recall it saying that, even in the hour long Rection post-show. By the way did you watch that too?

@Bob, what is NOTLD?

I think Rodriguez is also a great director, anybody seen From Dusk Til Dawn, or how about The Faculty, both awesome films of his.

The double feature thing that he and Tarantino did was kind of weird though, Rose McGowan with a machine gun leg...

I read it on the internet, I was assuming it happened on the reaction show because we dont get it over here.If the quality is good i might start watching it on youtube.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
weskersbarber
UBCS
UBCS

PostSubject: Re: Film Discussion   Sun Aug 15, 2010 11:46 am

Spike991 wrote:
weskersbarber wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
weskersbarber wrote:

Whoa, he vacated the title? When did that happen, I mean I remember seeing the bloody mess, but I don't recall it saying that, even in the hour long Rection post-show. By the way did you watch that too?

@Bob, what is NOTLD?

I think Rodriguez is also a great director, anybody seen From Dusk Til Dawn, or how about The Faculty, both awesome films of his.

The double feature thing that he and Tarantino did was kind of weird though, Rose McGowan with a machine gun leg...

I read it on the internet, I was assuming it happened on the reaction show because we dont get it over here.If the quality is good i might start watching it on youtube.

Reaction is nothing special, it's just stuff like interviews, recapping what happened on Impact, etc. It's not bad, but I might not go out of my way to watch it, but it's on right after Impact, and it fills in the hour before Whose Line Is It Anyway comes on.Smile

Ahh right i wont go out of my way to watch it as well. We get enough interviews and stuff during Impact anyway.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Film Discussion   Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:34 pm

Whose Line is my type of show. Soooo funny. Ryan and Colin are two of the funniest people I've seen. Especially together.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros

PostSubject: Re: Film Discussion   Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:59 pm

Chip is pretty good. The girls are pretty bad. But Chip is basically a whiter version of Wayne and means that there will be more singing parts, which I don't like either. And yeah, I saw Robin. He had some good times, but he was more annoying than anything. He was wayyyyyyyyyyyy too hyper.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros

PostSubject: Re: Film Discussion   Sun Aug 15, 2010 2:09 pm

The all time best parts of that show are when they are somehow interacting with eachother. Like the infomercials. My favorite skits ever are the ones where they pull too ladies from the audience to come up and do sound effects for Ryan and Colin. It's just not as funny when it is Ryan doing the sound effects for Colin.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros

PostSubject: Re: Film Discussion   Sun Aug 15, 2010 2:20 pm

Spike991 wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:
The all time best parts of that show are when they are somehow interacting with eachother. Like the infomercials. My favorite skits ever are the ones where they pull too ladies from the audience to come up and do sound effects for Ryan and Colin. It's just not as funny when it is Ryan doing the sound effects for Colin.

I love that, because the women are always horrible, and Ryan and Colin are able to turn that junk, that noise, into pure brilliance.Smile

I also like the green screen, and props has it's moments.

My aboslute favorite though has to be Scenes From A Hat. It's kind of hit and miss, but when it's funny, it's the funniest thing.

Yeah they are really good at turning it into greatness. I also love green screen and props. And that dating service one can be good with the hats. I never got into scenes from a hat too much. It was more along the lines of meh for me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros

PostSubject: Re: Film Discussion   Sun Aug 15, 2010 10:05 pm

I heart COPS. My cousin is one and he just ran his car into a tree the other day. it was on the news. Razz I'll get the story on here soon so you can see the video. He did the pit maneuver on a runaway vehicle and when he looked up, a pair of civilian headlights was coming right for him, so he had to veer off the road and he happened to go into a tree. You can see his Batman seat covers in the video clip from the news. lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Regenerator
Spec Ops
Spec Ops

PostSubject: Re: Film Discussion   Mon Aug 16, 2010 2:29 pm

Cops is a great show...I enjoy watching people try to get out of potential trouble by saying the drugs aint theirs even though they had it shoved in their pants
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Film Discussion   

Back to top Go down

Film Discussion
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next