HomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» BAD NEWS
Thu Nov 16, 2017 9:22 am by Ghost Leader

» What has happen??
Wed Nov 15, 2017 3:11 am by White Rock

» At last: "Not a Hero" and "End of Zoe" will be released this December!
Mon Nov 06, 2017 3:29 am by White Rock

» Biohaze has moderators that aren't the full shilling...
Tue Oct 31, 2017 4:10 am by White Rock

» Resident Evil Discord
Thu Oct 19, 2017 6:13 pm by PWNERX

» Greetings from Hell
Tue Oct 17, 2017 11:57 am by Ghost Leader

» Thoughts on the RE Anderson Movies
Fri Oct 06, 2017 3:06 pm by PWNERX

» Any Mad Max fans?
Fri Sep 29, 2017 5:24 am by Bulls-3ye

» How do I sign out?
Wed Sep 13, 2017 12:59 am by RebelliousQueen

Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
White Rock
 
PWNERX
 
Ghost Leader
 

Share | 
 

 Had an awesome night :)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
avatar

Playstation Network NiteKrawler
Posts : 7505
Join date : 2009-03-14
Age : 30

PostSubject: Re: Had an awesome night :)   Sat Oct 10, 2009 10:58 am

Michael wrote:
Yes, I am acting a little childish. Yes, I know Nite is trying to have an adult conversation with me. and yes, Americans do get pissed off easily. Anyways, like I said earlier Nite, I wouldn't do anything like that, it would be a different story if they were all begging for it, but unless they do that, I'm not gonna do it. There isn't anything stopping me from doing anything, I just don't WANT to, at least right now.

Fair enough. I'd do a canon ball on top of them all lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leon Kennedy
R.P.D. Officer
R.P.D. Officer
avatar

Posts : 462
Join date : 2008-09-27
Location : CANADA EH?

PostSubject: Re: Had an awesome night :)   Sat Oct 10, 2009 11:01 am

EDIT: You can read this if you want, but it was made before Michael stated himself being... Childish. Please read it as a reference, but don't take it directed at anyone (it was originally, but is no longer so.)

Quote :
Excuse me, both of you.

If a user FEELS harassed then it is flaming. "Flaming is a hostile and insulting interaction between Internet users."

Whether or not you INTENDED for it to be insulting, it was insulting. You insulted his Morals of not sleeping with more than 1 woman. Did you know you can still be charged for Accidental murder? The sentence is not as hard if it is proved to be accidental. Since you claim that you did not intend to insult him, you will not be warned, but know this:
You HAVE insulted him, which is classified as Flaming, so please stop now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ykusatwhen.bravehost.com
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
avatar

Playstation Network NiteKrawler
Posts : 7505
Join date : 2009-03-14
Age : 30

PostSubject: Re: Had an awesome night :)   Sat Oct 10, 2009 11:08 am

Leon Kennedy wrote:
EDIT: You can read this if you want, but it was made before Michael stated himself being... Childish. Please read it as a reference, but don't take it directed at anyone (it was originally, but is no longer so.)

Quote :
Excuse me, both of you.

If a user FEELS harassed then it is flaming. "Flaming is a hostile and insulting interaction between Internet users."

Whether or not you INTENDED for it to be insulting, it was insulting. You insulted his Morals of not sleeping with more than 1 woman. Did you know you can still be charged for Accidental murder? The sentence is not as hard if it is proved to be accidental. Since you claim that you did not intend to insult him, you will not be warned, but know this:
You HAVE insulted him, which is classified as Flaming, so please stop now.

I still don't really agree with that. Murder and insult cannot be compared. One has actual consequences, the other does not. If we use that logic, then everyone partaking in the art of argumentation would be flaming because it is inevitable for someone to be insulted. If anyone ever got warned for simply arguing a point, I'd fight it all the way up to the Supreme Court...of the Internet.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leon Kennedy
R.P.D. Officer
R.P.D. Officer
avatar

Posts : 462
Join date : 2008-09-27
Location : CANADA EH?

PostSubject: Re: Had an awesome night :)   Sat Oct 10, 2009 11:45 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
Leon Kennedy wrote:
EDIT: You can read this if you want, but it was made before Michael stated himself being... Childish. Please read it as a reference, but don't take it directed at anyone (it was originally, but is no longer so.)

Quote :
Excuse me, both of you.

If a user FEELS harassed then it is flaming. "Flaming is a hostile and insulting interaction between Internet users."

Whether or not you INTENDED for it to be insulting, it was insulting. You insulted his Morals of not sleeping with more than 1 woman. Did you know you can still be charged for Accidental murder? The sentence is not as hard if it is proved to be accidental. Since you claim that you did not intend to insult him, you will not be warned, but know this:
You HAVE insulted him, which is classified as Flaming, so please stop now.

I still don't really agree with that. Murder and insult cannot be compared. One has actual consequences, the other does not. If we use that logic, then everyone partaking in the art of argumentation would be flaming because it is inevitable for someone to be insulted. If anyone ever got warned for simply arguing a point, I'd fight it all the way up to the Supreme Court...of the Internet.

Haha supreme court lol.

I was comparing Murder and Accidental Murder to Blatant Flaming and Accidental Insultation. They have no connection besides the point that Murder is Illegal and Flaming is not allowed on these forums. That was the comparison. Two things that are wrong under circumstances (Murder being REAL LIFE and Flaming being INTERNET)

But basically, this is finished and if it's brought up again this thread will be locked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ykusatwhen.bravehost.com
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
avatar

Playstation Network NiteKrawler
Posts : 7505
Join date : 2009-03-14
Age : 30

PostSubject: Re: Had an awesome night :)   Sun Oct 11, 2009 2:03 am

Down, you need to send these two back to admin school. I'm bringing it up again just so you'll lock it. kthxbai.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leon Kennedy
R.P.D. Officer
R.P.D. Officer
avatar

Posts : 462
Join date : 2008-09-27
Location : CANADA EH?

PostSubject: Re: Had an awesome night :)   Tue Oct 13, 2009 3:24 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
Down, you need to send these two back to admin school. I'm bringing it up again just so you'll lock it. kthxbai.
With that attitude you won't get an Admin spot.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ykusatwhen.bravehost.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Had an awesome night :)   

Back to top Go down
 
Had an awesome night :)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Others :: User Posted News-
Jump to: