HomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Biohaze has moderators that aren't the full shilling...
Sun Sep 17, 2017 12:00 pm by White Rock

» Thoughts on the RE Anderson Movies
Wed Sep 13, 2017 1:06 am by RebelliousQueen

» How do I sign out?
Wed Sep 13, 2017 12:59 am by RebelliousQueen

» At last: "Not a Hero" and "End of Zoe" will be released this December!
Fri Sep 08, 2017 6:15 am by White Rock

» What makes Resident Evil for you?
Tue Sep 05, 2017 3:18 am by White Rock

» Chris Redfield returns in Not A Hero!
Tue Sep 05, 2017 3:13 am by White Rock

» Any Mad Max fans?
Mon Aug 28, 2017 11:31 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil Musical - A Short Review
Sun Aug 27, 2017 1:10 pm by Mass Distraction

» The Nurse
Fri Aug 18, 2017 12:33 am by White Rock

Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
White Rock
 
TerraSavior
 
RebelliousQueen
 
Ghost Leader
 
TyrantSteve
 

Share | 
 

 Blog - the truth :D

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
frodomir
Tyrant T-002
Tyrant T-002
avatar

Posts : 2615
Join date : 2008-10-18
Age : 31

PostSubject: Blog - the truth :D   Wed Sep 23, 2009 5:00 pm

This is my blog

http://thetruthrevealed.blog.com/

Tell me what you think of it
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL82840D4D5BD5B60F&feat
Strawberry
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
avatar

Posts : 13
Join date : 2009-09-21
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: Blog - the truth :D   Wed Sep 23, 2009 5:10 pm

I agree with the fact that the world well not end in 2012 however for technology this may help in a way.

Code:
[b]Solar Flairs Peak on December 2012[/b]In
general, solar storms have been entering the earth with lots of
radiation energy, thereby knocking the power grids as well as
destroying satellites. This particular activity is predicted to get
even worse and this problem will reach its top on December 2012.
Therefore by that study technology would have a breakdown.

(Nice blog btw)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
frodomir
Tyrant T-002
Tyrant T-002
avatar

Posts : 2615
Join date : 2008-10-18
Age : 31

PostSubject: Re: Blog - the truth :D   Wed Sep 23, 2009 6:08 pm

Thank you

Well, as I said, I doubt anything might happen as well... Well see, its like in 2/3 years, lets enjoy the life till that day
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL82840D4D5BD5B60F&feat
nekronuke
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
avatar

Posts : 893
Join date : 2009-07-11
Location : killing zombies with my trusty eraser

PostSubject: Re: Blog - the truth :D   Wed Sep 23, 2009 11:00 pm

dang fro.... amazing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
frodomir
Tyrant T-002
Tyrant T-002
avatar

Posts : 2615
Join date : 2008-10-18
Age : 31

PostSubject: Re: Blog - the truth :D   Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:59 am

Aww thx, you really think so?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL82840D4D5BD5B60F&feat
Bernard
Cerberus
Cerberus
avatar

Posts : 271
Join date : 2008-11-06
Age : 107
Location : Brazil

PostSubject: Re: Blog - the truth :D   Thu Sep 24, 2009 4:37 pm

Even though is kinda hard to belive the possibility of the world end with the 2012 prophecy,I still fear this date
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Insanity
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
avatar

Posts : 166
Join date : 2009-09-23
Age : 26
Location : Who really cares?

PostSubject: Re: Blog - the truth :D   Thu Sep 24, 2009 4:53 pm

I dout the world well end 2012 However i do think that massive riots and violence well increase in a critical Matter Due to some belief In this,
Nostra Damus never said it was all going to end, he just died and i believe he got tired of writing calenders. Think about it he spent most of his life writing them he would eventually stop writing someday, However because he died everyone thinks its going to end. Think about it, hes been writing calenders for thousands of years to come, and think of how much time that takes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
avatar

Playstation Network NiteKrawler
Posts : 7505
Join date : 2009-03-14
Age : 30

PostSubject: Re: Blog - the truth :D   Thu Sep 24, 2009 5:52 pm

Insanity wrote:
I dout the world well end 2012 However i do think that massive riots and violence well increase in a critical Matter Due to some belief In this,
Nostra Damus never said it was all going to end, he just died and i believe he got tired of writing calenders. Think about it he spent most of his life writing them he would eventually stop writing someday, However because he died everyone thinks its going to end. Think about it, hes been writing calenders for thousands of years to come, and think of how much time that takes.

Technically, the Mayans own the rights to this prophecy. Too bad there aren't any left to pick up the royalties...Damn you Spaniards!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Insanity
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
avatar

Posts : 166
Join date : 2009-09-23
Age : 26
Location : Who really cares?

PostSubject: Re: Blog - the truth :D   Thu Sep 24, 2009 5:59 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
Insanity wrote:
I dout the world well end 2012 However i do think that massive riots and violence well increase in a critical Matter Due to some belief In this,
Nostra Damus never said it was all going to end, he just died and i believe he got tired of writing calenders. Think about it he spent most of his life writing them he would eventually stop writing someday, However because he died everyone thinks its going to end. Think about it, hes been writing calenders for thousands of years to come, and think of how much time that takes.

Technically, the Mayans own the rights to this prophecy. Too bad there aren't any left to pick up the royalties...Damn you Spaniards!!!
No one owns the right to prophecy if you think about it prophecy isnt an item nor is it an object its existance is much like a word for example No one owns it but however i see your point
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
avatar

Playstation Network NiteKrawler
Posts : 7505
Join date : 2009-03-14
Age : 30

PostSubject: Re: Blog - the truth :D   Thu Sep 24, 2009 7:00 pm

Well, yeah. Obviously I was joking about that. lol. I'm just saying that they were the ones to create that prophecy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Insanity
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
avatar

Posts : 166
Join date : 2009-09-23
Age : 26
Location : Who really cares?

PostSubject: Re: Blog - the truth :D   Thu Sep 24, 2009 8:16 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
Well, yeah. Obviously I was joking about that. lol. I'm just saying that they were the ones to create that prophecy.
Indeed we are but prophecy's arent always correct. They said the world was going to end 199(Forgot lol) But it didnt.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
avatar

Playstation Network NiteKrawler
Posts : 7505
Join date : 2009-03-14
Age : 30

PostSubject: Re: Blog - the truth :D   Thu Sep 24, 2009 8:56 pm

Insanity wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:
Well, yeah. Obviously I was joking about that. lol. I'm just saying that they were the ones to create that prophecy.
Indeed we are but prophecy's arent always correct. They said the world was going to end 199(Forgot lol) But it didnt.

We are? What did you mean by that? Are you an ancient Mayan? lol. Anyway, there are world ending prophecies for just about every month of every year. Prophecies rarely come to fruition, and even then they are either coincidences or just interpreted wrongly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
frodomir
Tyrant T-002
Tyrant T-002
avatar

Posts : 2615
Join date : 2008-10-18
Age : 31

PostSubject: Re: Blog - the truth :D   Fri Sep 25, 2009 3:34 am

His point is... We have no clue how did they picked random dates,o h no world will end now... So many times they predicted it... According to them wed die lots of times...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL82840D4D5BD5B60F&feat
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
avatar

Playstation Network NiteKrawler
Posts : 7505
Join date : 2009-03-14
Age : 30

PostSubject: Re: Blog - the truth :D   Fri Sep 25, 2009 6:01 am

frodomir wrote:
His point is... We have no clue how did they picked random dates,o h no world will end now... So many times they predicted it... According to them wed die lots of times...

Of course we know how they predicted it and why they predicted it. The stars. The Mayans were exceptional at reading the stars. They never predicted more than one earth ending date. Just 12/21/2012.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
frodomir
Tyrant T-002
Tyrant T-002
avatar

Posts : 2615
Join date : 2008-10-18
Age : 31

PostSubject: Re: Blog - the truth :D   Fri Sep 25, 2009 12:17 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
frodomir wrote:
His point is... We have no clue how did they picked random dates,o h no world will end now... So many times they predicted it... According to them wed die lots of times...

Of course we know how they predicted it and why they predicted it. The stars. The Mayans were exceptional at reading the stars. They never predicted more than one earth ending date. Just 12/21/2012.

Hmmm... And I thought they were on drugs >.>
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL82840D4D5BD5B60F&feat
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Blog - the truth :D   

Back to top Go down
 
Blog - the truth :D
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Comments on Claudias blog about Elena
» Asking the dogs Blog
» Saatchi legal case to reveal truth about divorce from Nigella
» Dr. Lillian Glass Body Language Blog
» Dr. Lillian Glass Body Language Blog

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Others :: User Posted News-
Jump to: