HomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» At last: "Not a Hero" and "End of Zoe" will be released this December!
Today at 8:41 am by PWNERX

» Resident Evil Discord
Thu Oct 19, 2017 6:13 pm by PWNERX

» What has happen??
Thu Oct 19, 2017 6:08 pm by PWNERX

» Greetings from Hell
Tue Oct 17, 2017 11:57 am by Ghost Leader

» Thoughts on the RE Anderson Movies
Mon Oct 16, 2017 5:32 pm by Hell Demon

» What makes Resident Evil for you?
Mon Oct 16, 2017 5:29 pm by Hell Demon

» Section Rules
Mon Oct 16, 2017 5:25 pm by Hell Demon

» What do you guys do in your spare time?
Mon Oct 16, 2017 5:21 pm by Hell Demon

» PWNERX Does Youtube
Mon Oct 16, 2017 5:15 pm by Hell Demon

Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
Hell Demon
 
PWNERX
 
White Rock
 
Ghost Leader
 
Mass Distraction
 
Bulls-3ye
 
KobaltZero
 
Nobudy
 

Share | 
 

 cool resident evil avatars

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chris Redfield
Cerberus
Cerberus
avatar

Playstation Network sniperwolf2k10
Posts : 280
Join date : 2008-10-14
Location : Raccoon City

PostSubject: cool resident evil avatars   Tue Jun 30, 2009 3:21 pm















DONT FORGET TO SAY THANKS
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.residentevilforums.net/
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
avatar

Playstation Network NiteKrawler
Posts : 7505
Join date : 2009-03-14
Age : 30

PostSubject: Re: cool resident evil avatars   Tue Jun 30, 2009 3:33 pm

Nice. And thanks! Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chris Redfield
Cerberus
Cerberus
avatar

Playstation Network sniperwolf2k10
Posts : 280
Join date : 2008-10-14
Location : Raccoon City

PostSubject: Re: cool resident evil avatars   Tue Jun 30, 2009 3:40 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
Nice. And thanks! Smile

lol np and look at this 1

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.residentevilforums.net/
AlbertWesker
Cerberus
Cerberus
avatar

Posts : 258
Join date : 2009-06-22
Age : 21
Location : Racoon City

PostSubject: Re: cool resident evil avatars   Wed Jul 01, 2009 3:45 am

Chris Redfield wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:
Nice. And thanks! Smile

lol np and look at this 1


CAN I HAVE IT PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chris Redfield
Cerberus
Cerberus
avatar

Playstation Network sniperwolf2k10
Posts : 280
Join date : 2008-10-14
Location : Raccoon City

PostSubject: Re: cool resident evil avatars   Wed Jul 01, 2009 5:26 am

AlbertWesker wrote:
Chris Redfield wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:
Nice. And thanks! Smile

lol np and look at this 1


CAN I HAVE IT PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

yes you can Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.residentevilforums.net/
AlbertWesker
Cerberus
Cerberus
avatar

Posts : 258
Join date : 2009-06-22
Age : 21
Location : Racoon City

PostSubject: Re: cool resident evil avatars   Wed Jul 01, 2009 5:35 am

Chris Redfield wrote:
AlbertWesker wrote:
Chris Redfield wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:
Nice. And thanks! Smile

lol np and look at this 1


CAN I HAVE IT PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

yes you can Smile

YAY *Bows down* thank you my hero.
*Places in avatar slot*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chris Redfield
Cerberus
Cerberus
avatar

Playstation Network sniperwolf2k10
Posts : 280
Join date : 2008-10-14
Location : Raccoon City

PostSubject: Re: cool resident evil avatars   Wed Jul 01, 2009 5:52 am

AlbertWesker wrote:
Chris Redfield wrote:
AlbertWesker wrote:
Chris Redfield wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:
Nice. And thanks! Smile

lol np and look at this 1


CAN I HAVE IT PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

yes you can Smile

YAY *Bows down* thank you my hero.
*Places in avatar slot*

np i want to see that around the forums more Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.residentevilforums.net/
AlbertWesker
Cerberus
Cerberus
avatar

Posts : 258
Join date : 2009-06-22
Age : 21
Location : Racoon City

PostSubject: Re: cool resident evil avatars   Wed Jul 01, 2009 5:55 am

Chris Redfield wrote:
AlbertWesker wrote:
Chris Redfield wrote:
AlbertWesker wrote:
Chris Redfield wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:
Nice. And thanks! Smile

lol np and look at this 1


CAN I HAVE IT PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

yes you can Smile

YAY *Bows down* thank you my hero.
*Places in avatar slot*

np i want to see that around the forums more Razz
Razz I dont think you will only im that nice
*Kisses foot* you are now my master you shall command me.
XD No not really I dont really wana be anyones slave exept of course Ashley Grahamns sex slave XD.
LOL No really I would be her sex slave.
I know im sick and perverted youll be the ehmmm.....let me think......I think 561 person to tell me that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
frodomir
Tyrant T-002
Tyrant T-002
avatar

Posts : 2615
Join date : 2008-10-18
Age : 31

PostSubject: Re: cool resident evil avatars   Wed Jul 01, 2009 8:44 am

AlbertWesker wrote:
Chris Redfield wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:
Nice. And thanks! Smile

lol np and look at this 1


CAN I HAVE IT PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

AFter tasty cookies... xD

Thx for sharing mate
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL82840D4D5BD5B60F&feat
Regenerator
Spec Ops
Spec Ops
avatar

Posts : 2061
Join date : 2008-09-30
Age : 26
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: cool resident evil avatars   Wed Jul 01, 2009 9:18 am

im liking this selection Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chris Redfield
Cerberus
Cerberus
avatar

Playstation Network sniperwolf2k10
Posts : 280
Join date : 2008-10-14
Location : Raccoon City

PostSubject: Re: cool resident evil avatars   Wed Jul 01, 2009 9:28 am

frodomir wrote:
AlbertWesker wrote:
Chris Redfield wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:
Nice. And thanks! Smile

lol np and look at this 1


CAN I HAVE IT PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

AFter tasty cookies... xD

Thx for sharing mate

np mate Razz as soon as i see somemore good 1s i will update on here Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.residentevilforums.net/
AlbertWesker
Cerberus
Cerberus
avatar

Posts : 258
Join date : 2009-06-22
Age : 21
Location : Racoon City

PostSubject: Re: cool resident evil avatars   Wed Jul 01, 2009 10:30 am

I hope to see cooler avatars soon^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chris Redfield
Cerberus
Cerberus
avatar

Playstation Network sniperwolf2k10
Posts : 280
Join date : 2008-10-14
Location : Raccoon City

PostSubject: Re: cool resident evil avatars   Wed Jul 01, 2009 11:59 am

AlbertWesker wrote:
I hope to see cooler avatars soon^^

you already have 1 Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.residentevilforums.net/
AlbertWesker
Cerberus
Cerberus
avatar

Posts : 258
Join date : 2009-06-22
Age : 21
Location : Racoon City

PostSubject: Re: cool resident evil avatars   Wed Jul 01, 2009 12:31 pm

Chris Redfield wrote:
AlbertWesker wrote:
I hope to see cooler avatars soon^^

you already have 1 Razz

So I want more Razz I wana rotate them cause 1 same avatar always looks dumb.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
avatar

Playstation Network NiteKrawler
Posts : 7505
Join date : 2009-03-14
Age : 30

PostSubject: Re: cool resident evil avatars   Wed Jul 01, 2009 12:57 pm

AlbertWesker wrote:
Chris Redfield wrote:
AlbertWesker wrote:
I hope to see cooler avatars soon^^

you already have 1 Razz

So I want more Razz I wana rotate them cause 1 same avatar always looks dumb.

Hey! I have one same avatar and it doesn't look dumb! You look dumb!!! Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AlbertWesker
Cerberus
Cerberus
avatar

Posts : 258
Join date : 2009-06-22
Age : 21
Location : Racoon City

PostSubject: Re: cool resident evil avatars   Wed Jul 01, 2009 1:05 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
AlbertWesker wrote:
Chris Redfield wrote:
AlbertWesker wrote:
I hope to see cooler avatars soon^^

you already have 1 Razz

So I want more Razz I wana rotate them cause 1 same avatar always looks dumb.

Hey! I have one same avatar and it doesn't look dumb! You look dumb!!! Sad

Why does everyone hate me Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Im gonna commit suicde some day and it will be YOUR fault
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
avatar

Playstation Network NiteKrawler
Posts : 7505
Join date : 2009-03-14
Age : 30

PostSubject: Re: cool resident evil avatars   Wed Jul 01, 2009 1:14 pm

AlbertWesker wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:
AlbertWesker wrote:
Chris Redfield wrote:
AlbertWesker wrote:
I hope to see cooler avatars soon^^

you already have 1 Razz

So I want more Razz I wana rotate them cause 1 same avatar always looks dumb.

Hey! I have one same avatar and it doesn't look dumb! You look dumb!!! Sad

Why does everyone hate me Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Im gonna commit suicde some day and it will be YOUR fault

Remember, it's up the river, not across. <--Suicide joke.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AlbertWesker
Cerberus
Cerberus
avatar

Posts : 258
Join date : 2009-06-22
Age : 21
Location : Racoon City

PostSubject: Re: cool resident evil avatars   Wed Jul 01, 2009 1:15 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
AlbertWesker wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:
AlbertWesker wrote:
Chris Redfield wrote:
AlbertWesker wrote:
I hope to see cooler avatars soon^^

you already have 1 Razz

So I want more Razz I wana rotate them cause 1 same avatar always looks dumb.

Hey! I have one same avatar and it doesn't look dumb! You look dumb!!! Sad

Why does everyone hate me Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Im gonna commit suicde some day and it will be YOUR fault

Remember, it's up the river, not across. <--Suicide joke.

XD LOL ok forget about me commiting suicide.
Its too painfull to do without a gun.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: cool resident evil avatars   

Back to top Go down
 
cool resident evil avatars
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Resident Evil: Revelations 2
» Resident Evil HD remake
» Resident Evil Zero Remaster
» PLATINUMS
» State of BruteForce community?

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Resident Evil :: Pictures and Videos-
Jump to: