HomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil 2 remake talk...
Today at 12:06 am by White Rock

» Resident Evil 6 (The Final Chapter)
Yesterday at 8:31 pm by Bulls-3ye

» Your thoughts on the "Not a Hero" and "End of Zoe" DLC!
Thu Jan 18, 2018 2:39 am by White Rock

» BAD NEWS
Fri Dec 15, 2017 3:43 am by White Rock

» Complete Series Playthrough Guide
Fri Dec 15, 2017 3:33 am by White Rock

» Thoughts on the RE Anderson Movies
Fri Dec 15, 2017 3:27 am by White Rock

» Biohaze has moderators that aren't the full shilling...
Fri Dec 15, 2017 3:16 am by White Rock

» Resident Evil 2: Survivors (Out Now)
Fri Dec 08, 2017 1:23 pm by DeathShadows

» What has happen??
Thu Dec 07, 2017 7:50 am by Bulls-3ye

Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
Bulls-3ye
 
White Rock
 
Ghost Leader
 
PWNERX
 

Share | 
 

 Classic Cartoons!!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
avatar

Playstation Network NiteKrawler
Posts : 7505
Join date : 2009-03-14
Age : 30

PostSubject: Re: Classic Cartoons!!!!   Sun Jun 21, 2009 2:02 pm

Spike991 wrote:
Regenerator wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
Aw GL, how could I forget TMNT & Thundercats.Smile I used to have alot of the TMNT cartoons on the ancient VHS.
VHS? Oh, right, I remember what that is now. *slaps forehead*

Yeah, that goes back with the phonograph, the tapeplayer and the 8-track.Smile
hey I still got an old tapeplayer in my truck and it is dandy...I know time to get a cd player...money first Very Happy

Yeah I know someone with a Ford, and they have a tapeplayer too....

The only thing I use a tapeplayer for is my superold superclassic Mortal Kombat soundtrack. They have some damn good songs on there.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
avatar

Playstation Network NiteKrawler
Posts : 7505
Join date : 2009-03-14
Age : 30

PostSubject: Re: Classic Cartoons!!!!   Sun Jun 21, 2009 3:06 pm

Spike991 wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
Regenerator wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
Aw GL, how could I forget TMNT & Thundercats.Smile I used to have alot of the TMNT cartoons on the ancient VHS.
VHS? Oh, right, I remember what that is now. *slaps forehead*

Yeah, that goes back with the phonograph, the tapeplayer and the 8-track.Smile
hey I still got an old tapeplayer in my truck and it is dandy...I know time to get a cd player...money first Very Happy

Yeah I know someone with a Ford, and they have a tapeplayer too....

The only thing I use a tapeplayer for is my superold superclassic Mortal Kombat soundtrack. They have some damn good songs on there.

I have the Mortal Kombat theme on my ipod, thank you Paul Anderson for that great movie.Smile

Oh holy god he DID direct it! You mean he made a film that wasn't totally rubbish? Amazing! Oh well, it could have been better still but it was pretty good. I don't think the soundtrack that I have is based on the film though...It seems like a standalone kind of thing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Regenerator
Spec Ops
Spec Ops
avatar

Posts : 2061
Join date : 2008-09-30
Age : 26
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: Classic Cartoons!!!!   Sun Jun 21, 2009 6:23 pm

Spike991 wrote:
Regenerator wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
Aw GL, how could I forget TMNT & Thundercats.Smile I used to have alot of the TMNT cartoons on the ancient VHS.
VHS? Oh, right, I remember what that is now. *slaps forehead*

Yeah, that goes back with the phonograph, the tapeplayer and the 8-track.Smile
hey I still got an old tapeplayer in my truck and it is dandy...I know time to get a cd player...money first Very Happy

Yeah I know someone with a Ford, and they have a tapeplayer too....
hey who could that be...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
The mastAH!
V.I.P
V.I.P
avatar

Steam : Ryokyon!
Posts : 378
Join date : 2009-05-08
Age : 22
Location : In Tall Oaks

PostSubject: Re: Classic Cartoons!!!!   Mon Jun 22, 2009 2:43 pm

lol my Uncle was the 1 who shown me some 80's shows that he liked

Spoiler:
 

e.g.

but I also think this is "classic" as well

Back to top Go down
View user profile
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
avatar

Playstation Network NiteKrawler
Posts : 7505
Join date : 2009-03-14
Age : 30

PostSubject: Re: Classic Cartoons!!!!   Mon Jun 22, 2009 3:58 pm

Pokemon!!!! EPPPIIIICCCCCC!!!!!!! I grew up during the Pokemon craze! It's pronounced Poke-AY-mon, not Poke-EE-mon mother! Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Regenerator
Spec Ops
Spec Ops
avatar

Posts : 2061
Join date : 2008-09-30
Age : 26
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: Classic Cartoons!!!!   Mon Jun 22, 2009 7:02 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
Pokemon!!!! EPPPIIIICCCCCC!!!!!!! I grew up during the Pokemon craze! It's pronounced Poke-AY-mon, not Poke-EE-mon mother! Razz
wow Pokemon that was great for awhile until it died down in a couple months
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
avatar

Playstation Network NiteKrawler
Posts : 7505
Join date : 2009-03-14
Age : 30

PostSubject: Re: Classic Cartoons!!!!   Mon Jun 22, 2009 7:06 pm

Regenerator wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:
Pokemon!!!! EPPPIIIICCCCCC!!!!!!! I grew up during the Pokemon craze! It's pronounced Poke-AY-mon, not Poke-EE-mon mother! Razz
wow Pokemon that was great for awhile until it died down in a couple months

I wanna bring it back.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 4468
Join date : 2008-12-20
Age : 34
Location : Rockfort Hills, Los Santos

PostSubject: Re: Classic Cartoons!!!!   Mon Jun 22, 2009 8:39 pm


_________________
PerseusRad wrote:
halestride wrote:

PerseusRad wrote:
There are Fireworks outside, but I can't see them very well.

then go outside.

thats crazy talk
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Regenerator
Spec Ops
Spec Ops
avatar

Posts : 2061
Join date : 2008-09-30
Age : 26
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: Classic Cartoons!!!!   Tue Jun 23, 2009 6:18 am

NiteKrawler wrote:
Regenerator wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:
Pokemon!!!! EPPPIIIICCCCCC!!!!!!! I grew up during the Pokemon craze! It's pronounced Poke-AY-mon, not Poke-EE-mon mother! Razz
wow Pokemon that was great for awhile until it died down in a couple months

I wanna bring it back.
nah I think it is pretty much dead now...it had its glory days
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
avatar

Playstation Network NiteKrawler
Posts : 7505
Join date : 2009-03-14
Age : 30

PostSubject: Re: Classic Cartoons!!!!   Tue Jun 23, 2009 9:50 am

Regenerator wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:
Regenerator wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:
Pokemon!!!! EPPPIIIICCCCCC!!!!!!! I grew up during the Pokemon craze! It's pronounced Poke-AY-mon, not Poke-EE-mon mother! Razz
wow Pokemon that was great for awhile until it died down in a couple months

I wanna bring it back.
nah I think it is pretty much dead now...it had its glory days

"Pokemonnnnn ain't noise pollution...Pokemonnnn will never die!" lul.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
avatar

Playstation Network RebelliousQueen
Steam : BlindedByVengeance
Posts : 2957
Join date : 2012-02-21
Age : 25
Location : Manila, Philippines

PostSubject: Re: Classic Cartoons!!!!   Fri Mar 09, 2012 12:02 pm

Samurai Jack, Two Stupid Dogs, Cow and Chicken, Dexters Laboratory, The Coyote, Beavis and Butt Head, Powerpuff Girls, Ed, Edd N' Eddy, Scooby Doo, Johnny Bravo, I Am Weasel and Tom and Jerry.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PAULSAMSON
Umbrella Security Service
Umbrella Security Service
avatar

Playstation Network DARIOC2013
Posts : 1726
Join date : 2011-01-19
Age : 28
Location : Argentina

PostSubject: Re: Classic Cartoons!!!!   Fri Mar 09, 2012 1:04 pm

Non-anime: simpsons, rugrats, simpsons, two stupid dogs, Dexter's lab, simpsons, real ghostbusters, spiderman, xmen, simpsons, and of course the simpsons
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sargent D
Government Official
Government Official
avatar

Playstation Network Demented_Warfare
Steam : Seppuku Sushi
Posts : 2828
Join date : 2011-09-19
Age : 22
Location : (Insert clever location here)

PostSubject: Re: Classic Cartoons!!!!   Fri Mar 09, 2012 3:49 pm

Beavis and Butthead and Courage the Cowardly Dog.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://myanimelist.net/profile/Seppuku_Sushi
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Classic Cartoons!!!!   Fri Mar 09, 2012 4:10 pm

Code Lyoko - This show literally got me through the 7th grade.



Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex



Fullmetal Alchemist
Back to top Go down
Methsia
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
avatar

Steam : Methsia
Posts : 2350
Join date : 2010-09-04
Age : 22
Location : UP IN THIS

PostSubject: Re: Classic Cartoons!!!!   Fri Mar 09, 2012 4:13 pm

Most of the thing Miss and Sargent D said.

@Phoenix: I was too young to really understand GITS. But I know it had some great action and graphics to enjoy! I might re-watch, it's a clever anime. Smile The music is just amazing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://twitter.com/Methsia
Vandal
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 4864
Join date : 2011-04-11
Age : 26
Location : Florida

PostSubject: Re: Classic Cartoons!!!!   Fri Mar 09, 2012 4:18 pm

Did you know that Loony Toons would play in theatres before the featured presentation would show? That's why they usually had more adult themes like smoking, killing, etc. It wasn't until later were they replayed on televisions becoming classical cartoons.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Methsia
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
avatar

Steam : Methsia
Posts : 2350
Join date : 2010-09-04
Age : 22
Location : UP IN THIS

PostSubject: Re: Classic Cartoons!!!!   Fri Mar 09, 2012 4:18 pm

Oh I didn't know that. I learn something everyday Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://twitter.com/Methsia
Sargent D
Government Official
Government Official
avatar

Playstation Network Demented_Warfare
Steam : Seppuku Sushi
Posts : 2828
Join date : 2011-09-19
Age : 22
Location : (Insert clever location here)

PostSubject: Re: Classic Cartoons!!!!   Fri Mar 09, 2012 4:19 pm

Mercy wrote:
Did you know that Loony Toons would play in theatres before the featured presentation would show? That's why they usually had more adult themes like smoking, killing, etc. It wasn't until later were they replayed on televisions becoming classical cartoons.
That's when cartoons were good. Neutral
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://myanimelist.net/profile/Seppuku_Sushi
Vandal
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 4864
Join date : 2011-04-11
Age : 26
Location : Florida

PostSubject: Re: Classic Cartoons!!!!   Fri Mar 09, 2012 4:23 pm

Sargent D wrote:
Mercy wrote:
Did you know that Loony Toons would play in theatres before the featured presentation would show? That's why they usually had more adult themes like smoking, killing, etc. It wasn't until later were they replayed on televisions becoming classical cartoons.
That's when cartoons were good. Neutral
I know. Now everything is so politically correct. You can't have a gun in a cartoon show anymore. Well unless it's pulled off really well... like Young Justice. But still, I'm sure you won't see any cartoon characters getting drunk and smoking cigars, as they wait for their death by an anvil, blind-folded.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Classic Cartoons!!!!   Fri Mar 09, 2012 4:29 pm

Methsia wrote:
Most of the thing Miss and Sargent D said.

@Phoenix: I was too young to really understand GITS. But I know it had some great action and graphics to enjoy! I might re-watch, it's a clever anime. Smile The music is just amazing.
I used to watch that as a kid, but as also too young to understand it. So I went back and started watching it again a couple months ago and it simply blew me away (:
Back to top Go down
Methsia
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
avatar

Steam : Methsia
Posts : 2350
Join date : 2010-09-04
Age : 22
Location : UP IN THIS

PostSubject: Re: Classic Cartoons!!!!   Fri Mar 09, 2012 4:31 pm

AWwww ooohh!! I want to start watching it tomorrow but I would be
too busy!

Have you heard "Living in The Shell"? I absolutely adore that song <3
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://twitter.com/Methsia
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Classic Cartoons!!!!   Fri Mar 09, 2012 5:52 pm

Oh my god! I heard it in the series a few times but didn't know the name of the song. It's beautiful, just like pretty much the entire OST.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Classic Cartoons!!!!   

Back to top Go down
 
Classic Cartoons!!!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Classic R&B
» Classic Version and login not available on mobile.
» Your favourite classic Heroes 2 maps?
» Christmas Cartoons
» Mobile / Ipad screen layout not right (classic Version)

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Others :: Off Topic :: Television-
Jump to: