HomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Comics
Today at 8:21 am by Bulls-3ye

» The day the zombies cried
Today at 8:02 am by Bulls-3ye

» RoboCop
Yesterday at 7:44 pm by Ghost Leader

» Thoughts on the RE Anderson Movies
Fri Jul 21, 2017 11:42 am by Mass Distraction

» What horror game are you most looking forward to?
Fri Jul 21, 2017 11:37 am by Mass Distraction

» The Flakka Virus Is This True? "Zombie Apocalypse Level 1"
Fri Jul 21, 2017 11:36 am by Mass Distraction

» A friend of mine was shot a couple days ago
Fri Jul 21, 2017 11:30 am by Mass Distraction

» Chris Redfield returns in Not A Hero!
Fri Jul 21, 2017 11:28 am by Mass Distraction

» Movie Reboot Megathread!
Fri Jul 21, 2017 11:24 am by Mass Distraction

Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
Mass Distraction
 
Ghost Leader
 
Bulls-3ye
 
TerraSavior
 
DeathShadows
 
RebelliousQueen
 

Share | 
 

 1,000 and counting.:)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
avatar

Playstation Network NiteKrawler
Posts : 7505
Join date : 2009-03-14
Age : 30

PostSubject: Re: 1,000 and counting.:)   Fri Jun 12, 2009 2:31 pm

Spike991 wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:
Hey, we should start a usergroup (or whatever) and call it the Brotherhood of 1K. Only people with 1K or more posts would be accepted and be brought in on our secret and very Wesker-like plot to take control of REF.

Hey, you must have learned how to blot out secret info like that from the government! Smile

Yeah that is basic stuff, you learn that when you learn to tap Demorcratic phones and systematically capture fugitives.Smile

Is it before or after learning to keep the status quo of poor staying poor and rich staying rich? Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 4451
Join date : 2008-12-20
Age : 33
Location : Rockfort Hills, Los Santos

PostSubject: Re: 1,000 and counting.:)   Sat Jun 13, 2009 9:31 am

Spike991 wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:
Hey, we should start a usergroup (or whatever) and call it the Brotherhood of 1K. Only people with 1K or more posts would be accepted and be brought in on our secret and very Wesker-like plot to take control of REF.

Hey, you must have learned how to blot out secret info like that from the government! Smile

Yeah that is basic stuff, you learn that when you learn to tap Demorcratic phones and systematically capture fugitives.Smile

Is it before or after learning to keep the status quo of poor staying poor and rich staying rich? Smile

It is before, and right after you learn to intimidate witnesses, and the class is taugh by Richard Nixon.Smile
George Bush's waterboarding class is a lot more fun, though. Also, his lecture on how to falsify detainees' connections to terrorist organizations is quite engaging.

_________________
PerseusRad wrote:
halestride wrote:

PerseusRad wrote:
There are Fireworks outside, but I can't see them very well.

then go outside.

thats crazy talk
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
avatar

Playstation Network NiteKrawler
Posts : 7505
Join date : 2009-03-14
Age : 30

PostSubject: Re: 1,000 and counting.:)   Sat Jun 13, 2009 2:26 pm

Obama has been busy lately, but I was able to squeeze into one of his lectures called "Watching from the sidelines, buying an ugly dog, and helping the rich when they don't need it 101". Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
charlieRE2
Zombie
Zombie
avatar

Playstation Network The Beret
Posts : 760
Join date : 2008-12-02
Age : 32
Location : hiding in the attic with a shotgun

PostSubject: Re: 1,000 and counting.:)   Wed Jun 17, 2009 6:18 am

lol well done Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AlbertWesker
Cerberus
Cerberus
avatar

Posts : 258
Join date : 2009-06-22
Age : 21
Location : Racoon City

PostSubject: Re: 1,000 and counting.:)   Wed Jul 01, 2009 5:10 am

Nice job Nite
XD If you dont watch out I will catch up to you evry soon
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
avatar

Playstation Network NiteKrawler
Posts : 7505
Join date : 2009-03-14
Age : 30

PostSubject: Re: 1,000 and counting.:)   Wed Jul 01, 2009 1:08 pm

AlbertWesker wrote:
Nice job Nite
XD If you dont watch out I will catch up to you evry soon

I'm not too worried. As of right now, it would take you 124.96 days to catch up to me. That's about 4.17 months, and even that is only if I stop posting altogether. Good luck though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AlbertWesker
Cerberus
Cerberus
avatar

Posts : 258
Join date : 2009-06-22
Age : 21
Location : Racoon City

PostSubject: Re: 1,000 and counting.:)   Wed Jul 01, 2009 1:11 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
AlbertWesker wrote:
Nice job Nite
XD If you dont watch out I will catch up to you evry soon

I'm not too worried. As of right now, it would take you 124.96 days to catch up to me. That's about 4.17 months, and even that is only if I stop posting altogether. Good luck though.

XD Thanks for the good luck........I WILL CATCH UP IN 5.5 Hours if I hack.....takes me 5 hours to figure out a Hack code for the webiste........ .25 hours for changing my level to admin.........and then .2 hours of fooling around.....and then final .05 of an hour to change my post level XD
Yes I do know how to hack websites
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
avatar

Playstation Network NiteKrawler
Posts : 7505
Join date : 2009-03-14
Age : 30

PostSubject: Re: 1,000 and counting.:)   Wed Jul 01, 2009 1:17 pm

AlbertWesker wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:
AlbertWesker wrote:
Nice job Nite
XD If you dont watch out I will catch up to you evry soon

I'm not too worried. As of right now, it would take you 124.96 days to catch up to me. That's about 4.17 months, and even that is only if I stop posting altogether. Good luck though.

XD Thanks for the good luck........I WILL CATCH UP IN 5.5 Hours if I hack.....takes me 5 hours to figure out a Hack code for the webiste........ .25 hours for changing my level to admin.........and then .2 hours of fooling around.....and then final .05 of an hour to change my post level XD
Yes I do know how to hack websites

Please don't. The topic icons are already messed up from the last time someone did it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AlbertWesker
Cerberus
Cerberus
avatar

Posts : 258
Join date : 2009-06-22
Age : 21
Location : Racoon City

PostSubject: Re: 1,000 and counting.:)   Wed Jul 01, 2009 1:20 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
AlbertWesker wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:
AlbertWesker wrote:
Nice job Nite
XD If you dont watch out I will catch up to you evry soon

I'm not too worried. As of right now, it would take you 124.96 days to catch up to me. That's about 4.17 months, and even that is only if I stop posting altogether. Good luck though.

XD Thanks for the good luck........I WILL CATCH UP IN 5.5 Hours if I hack.....takes me 5 hours to figure out a Hack code for the webiste........ .25 hours for changing my level to admin.........and then .2 hours of fooling around.....and then final .05 of an hour to change my post level XD
Yes I do know how to hack websites

Please don't. The topic icons are already messed up from the last time someone did it.

XD why would I want to hack my safehaven
It would be retarded..........I am retarded but that beside the point
I dont hack anymore its not fun when the website doesnt put up a fight.
I hacked youtube before XD it was fun
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: 1,000 and counting.:)   

Back to top Go down
 
1,000 and counting.:)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2
 Similar topics
-
» 12 months and counting!
» Welcome HPANA members!
» Operation Grange - Counting the Cost - joana morais blogspot
» To Blue or Not to Blue?
» Results of the ballot counting 70% of the Greek referendum

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Others :: User Posted News-
Jump to: