HomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» BAD NEWS
Thu Nov 16, 2017 9:22 am by Ghost Leader

» What has happen??
Wed Nov 15, 2017 3:11 am by White Rock

» At last: "Not a Hero" and "End of Zoe" will be released this December!
Mon Nov 06, 2017 3:29 am by White Rock

» Biohaze has moderators that aren't the full shilling...
Tue Oct 31, 2017 4:10 am by White Rock

» Resident Evil Discord
Thu Oct 19, 2017 6:13 pm by PWNERX

» Greetings from Hell
Tue Oct 17, 2017 11:57 am by Ghost Leader

» Thoughts on the RE Anderson Movies
Fri Oct 06, 2017 3:06 pm by PWNERX

» Any Mad Max fans?
Fri Sep 29, 2017 5:24 am by Bulls-3ye

» How do I sign out?
Wed Sep 13, 2017 12:59 am by RebelliousQueen

Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
White Rock
 
PWNERX
 
Ghost Leader
 

Share | 
 

 El Accidente

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
avatar

Playstation Network NiteKrawler
Posts : 7505
Join date : 2009-03-14
Age : 30

PostSubject: El Accidente   Wed May 06, 2009 3:18 pm

So I was going to pick up my girlfriend where she works, and as I was turning left onto the street (Main Street) I heard tires squeeling and I looked to my left just in time to see a car coming straight at me. They were trying to stop (they had the red light) but it wasn't enough and they smacked me hard on my left back door thankfully. Well, it spun my car 180 degrees and shook me up right nice. The guy that hit me (college age...my age) got out and made sure I was ok. (Which I am ok) He was driving with a college age girl and so they called the cops and as the girl was standing there, I could tell she was shaken so I asked if she was ok. She replied with a "YeEeEeEs" lol. Her voice was shaking big time but everyone was ok and they even got to drive away. I wasn't as lucky as my car may be totaled though. In a few days I'll find out what is all going on; If I need a new car, just a rental, and all that stuff. Anyway, just thought I'd let everyone know about the excitement I had today! I'm gonna go relax now. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
avatar

Playstation Network NiteKrawler
Posts : 7505
Join date : 2009-03-14
Age : 30

PostSubject: Re: El Accidente   Wed May 06, 2009 4:53 pm

Spike991 wrote:
Mamma mia, that is quite a story...

That is kind of funny how she was all shaken even though you did some Tony Hawk moves with your car...

And good thing you are okay, and hopefully that all gets cleared up.Wink

Thanks, here's hoping they can fix my car! Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Regenerator
Spec Ops
Spec Ops
avatar

Posts : 2061
Join date : 2008-09-30
Age : 26
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: El Accidente   Wed May 06, 2009 7:05 pm

glad everything turned out good for yourself and the other people...one question though...what kind of car were you driving?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
avatar

Playstation Network NiteKrawler
Posts : 7505
Join date : 2009-03-14
Age : 30

PostSubject: Re: El Accidente   Wed May 06, 2009 7:53 pm

Regenerator wrote:
glad everything turned out good for yourself and the other people...one question though...what kind of car were you driving?

2000 Pontiac Bonneville
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Regenerator
Spec Ops
Spec Ops
avatar

Posts : 2061
Join date : 2008-09-30
Age : 26
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: El Accidente   Thu May 07, 2009 1:35 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
Regenerator wrote:
glad everything turned out good for yourself and the other people...one question though...what kind of car were you driving?

2000 Pontiac Bonneville
yes one more Pontiac off the road...hey now you can get a Ford F-150 like the one I have Razz ...I'm just fooling with you
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
avatar

Playstation Network NiteKrawler
Posts : 7505
Join date : 2009-03-14
Age : 30

PostSubject: Re: El Accidente   Thu May 07, 2009 2:44 pm

Regenerator wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:
Regenerator wrote:
glad everything turned out good for yourself and the other people...one question though...what kind of car were you driving?

2000 Pontiac Bonneville
yes one more Pontiac off the road...hey now you can get a Ford F-150 like the one I have Razz ...I'm just fooling with you

Hey if Mike Rowe supports it, I do too! lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lyfesArcanum
STARS Member
STARS Member
avatar

Posts : 1229
Join date : 2009-02-12
Location : The place where I am

PostSubject: Re: El Accidente   Thu May 07, 2009 11:58 pm

Glad to hear you're okay. Good luck with your car.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
avatar

Playstation Network NiteKrawler
Posts : 7505
Join date : 2009-03-14
Age : 30

PostSubject: Re: El Accidente   Fri May 08, 2009 9:40 am

lyfesArcanum wrote:
Glad to hear you're okay. Good luck with your car.

Now I can't stalk you when you come back to the US! I need a rental! Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 4462
Join date : 2008-12-20
Age : 34
Location : Rockfort Hills, Los Santos

PostSubject: Re: El Accidente   Fri May 08, 2009 9:49 am

NiteKrawler wrote:
lyfesArcanum wrote:
Glad to hear you're okay. Good luck with your car.

Now I can't stalk you when you come back to the US! I need a rental! Smile
Don't worry, I've already got the mini-cams and laser microphones set up... Cool

_________________
PerseusRad wrote:
halestride wrote:

PerseusRad wrote:
There are Fireworks outside, but I can't see them very well.

then go outside.

thats crazy talk
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
avatar

Playstation Network NiteKrawler
Posts : 7505
Join date : 2009-03-14
Age : 30

PostSubject: Re: El Accidente   Fri May 08, 2009 10:05 am

Ghost Leader wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:
lyfesArcanum wrote:
Glad to hear you're okay. Good luck with your car.

Now I can't stalk you when you come back to the US! I need a rental! Smile
Don't worry, I've already got the mini-cams and laser microphones set up... Cool

Woohoo! All we need to do now is inject a nano-tracking device in him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 4462
Join date : 2008-12-20
Age : 34
Location : Rockfort Hills, Los Santos

PostSubject: Re: El Accidente   Fri May 08, 2009 10:41 am

NiteKrawler wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:
lyfesArcanum wrote:
Glad to hear you're okay. Good luck with your car.

Now I can't stalk you when you come back to the US! I need a rental! Smile
Don't worry, I've already got the mini-cams and laser microphones set up... Cool

Woohoo! All we need to do now is inject a nano-tracking device in him.
Don't worry, I've got "people" handling that... silent

_________________
PerseusRad wrote:
halestride wrote:

PerseusRad wrote:
There are Fireworks outside, but I can't see them very well.

then go outside.

thats crazy talk
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
lyfesArcanum
STARS Member
STARS Member
avatar

Posts : 1229
Join date : 2009-02-12
Location : The place where I am

PostSubject: Re: El Accidente   Sat May 09, 2009 2:02 am

Ghost Leader wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:
lyfesArcanum wrote:
Glad to hear you're okay. Good luck with your car.

Now I can't stalk you when you come back to the US! I need a rental! Smile
Don't worry, I've already got the mini-cams and laser microphones set up... Cool

Woohoo! All we need to do now is inject a nano-tracking device in him.
Don't worry, I've got "people" handling that... silent
Do either of you know where I can get pepper spray and a taser? lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 4462
Join date : 2008-12-20
Age : 34
Location : Rockfort Hills, Los Santos

PostSubject: Re: El Accidente   Sat May 09, 2009 6:13 am

lyfesArcanum wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:
lyfesArcanum wrote:
Glad to hear you're okay. Good luck with your car.

Now I can't stalk you when you come back to the US! I need a rental! Smile
Don't worry, I've already got the mini-cams and laser microphones set up... Cool

Woohoo! All we need to do now is inject a nano-tracking device in him.
Don't worry, I've got "people" handling that... silent
Do either of you know where I can get pepper spray and a taser? lol! lol!
Those won't help you when I talk to my "friend" at Sector 7 and have a spy satellite tracking your every move.

_________________
PerseusRad wrote:
halestride wrote:

PerseusRad wrote:
There are Fireworks outside, but I can't see them very well.

then go outside.

thats crazy talk
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Leon Kennedy
R.P.D. Officer
R.P.D. Officer
avatar

Posts : 462
Join date : 2008-09-27
Location : CANADA EH?

PostSubject: Re: El Accidente   Sat May 09, 2009 6:15 am

It's a relief you're okay. Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ykusatwhen.bravehost.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: El Accidente   

Back to top Go down
 
El Accidente
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Others :: User Posted News-
Jump to: